Sexout additional animations

Guest Loogie

I haven't had much time to see all the different animations you added, John, but I REALLY wanted to thank you for the one where the woman has her legs crossed and held straight up into the air. There's a similar animation that was my favorite in Oblivion.

All right this kinda sucks. But in the last week I finally have a job after not having one for to long. I'm not going to have internet access for probably a month or better and wont be able to upload any thing in the mean time. So on the 1st page I uploaded another attempt at a tutorial. All the files in the download are blend files and hopefully with the tut can make learning animation easier. I'll still be making animation in the mean time and will have more to upload when I get back on the internet. So I've read every thing on here so far and will attempt it all or mostly and will see you's soon.

All right this kinda sucks. But in the last week I finally have a job after not having one for to long. I'm not going to have internet access for probably a month or better and wont be able to upload any thing in the mean time. So on the 1st page I uploaded another attempt at a tutorial. All the files in the download are blend files and hopefully with the tut can make learning animation easier. I'll still be making animation in the mean time and will have more to upload when I get back on the internet. So I've read every thing on here so far and will attempt it all or mostly and will see you's soon.

Congratualtions with a new job!

I wish you luck with that, and I look forward to when you come back to us with new awesome animations ;)

Hey, gratz on the job dude! Shame you'll be MIA for a while, but at least you're working... and even though I know animations are way beyond me, the tutorial is well appreciated.

Looking forward to when you do get back, and seeing what eye-candy you manage to come up with in the meantime.

Oh, and good luck Dude!:)

Congratulations on the job! I know what it's like to be long-term unemployed in this economy. My unemployment compensation ran out the very week I got a new job.

would someone mind uploading this somewhere UK friendly' date=' for some reason megaupload never works for me.

Touge

[/quote']

Can I just ask two things... first, do you use an ISP that uses a Dynamic IP system?

Second, since the animations are all part of the base Sexout Data Pack now, and can cause problems with Sexout plugins... why do you want it? :P

And yes, I need to change my plugin post... 'Tain't easy keeping up with the changes at times. :D

would someone mind uploading this somewhere UK friendly' date=' for some reason megaupload never works for me.

Touge

[/quote']

Can I just ask two things... first, do you use an ISP that uses a Dynamic IP system?

Second, since the animations are all part of the base Sexout Data Pack now, and can cause problems with Sexout plugins... why do you want it? :P

And yes, I need to change my plugin post... 'Tain't easy keeping up with the changes at times. :D

I have AOL...it's god awful, Dynamic IP - megaupload used to work fine but now its saying no comprendé. I wasn't aware that they were part of the data pack, I clearly need to read the entire topic before I post. My bad. :P My dreads are to tight, stopping me thinking good :D

Thanks anyway :D guess I got a backup.

Touge

[/quote']

I have AOL...it's god awful, Dynamic IP - megaupload used to work fine but now its saying no comprendé.

Oh dear... AOL. I had so much trouble when I was on AOL with the dynamic ip shit.

Goddess only knows if that's what's doing it, but I keep hearing stories about AOL users having various issues with file-storage sites. But, I'm sure none of the modders here would complain if someone happened to upload their mod to a different storage site for those having trouble with the one they used. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys mind we just use this post for additional animations or showcase for newer once we are working on ??

I know enough, for the most basic part, right now i am trying to crate more variation in between one animation, so far it does look good.

This one i still need to refine around the leg part.

post-3-13597871162671_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871163324_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871164025_thumb.jpg

Here is a new one. How ever aligning them in game could take some fidling. not sure why some of the animation are in total opposite direction. They look correctly in blender, but once you

add these in game. The rotation totally different..

post-3-13597871166084_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871166572_thumb.jpg

Donkey those are looking great! I especially like the second one. We need more rape-y/forced-looking anims like that! :)

Then you will like this one more. Finally got one that resembles those of sexus mods.

if you want to use this in game.

convert sexout.esm to esp open the esp and either add these animations in or replce other one once that is done, open the script

00SexoutSupervisorItemScript

And scroll down till you see set distane based on animation

and paste this between if and endif statement.

elseif anim == 81;80

set distance to -5;-20

the distance for this animation needs to be -5 or it won't look right in game. anim for me is 81 since i added this one myself.

post-3-13597871169279_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871169888_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871170509_thumb.jpg

This is the one i am currently working on. I still need to refine the leg part.

Then i start releasing these batches rather then one by one. It will be easier to manage as well. Till Johnheads returns. :D

Once i get full hang of npc, i might try creature next.

Maybe i will try some for oblivion too. and add to the creature project i was working on. i am more concentrating how to effectively use of the refining, on certain part so it actually looks like a real animation.

So fat it looks really good. and actually pretty easy to get going.