Took the night off to play TG-16 mini (believe the hype)

I think I've finally got the hang of maniplating dicks (uhhh huh huh huh) Sorry for these unexpected delays but the things I'm learning will improve Hardship. I hope to wrap up the package (uh huuuuhhh huhhh hu), and spend the rest of the day testing. If all goes well I think I can get it out tomorrow.

I am going to include an option in the installer to overwrite all the zaz particles installed by Leito and One Patch with dummy nifs... if like me you think it's stupid as shit to have somebody squirt every 10 seconds. (Indarello uses different particles and they can be installed or not so no need to block them) Might interfere with UAP, not sure.

20200527081319_1.jpg.f518b9351e22c00d226cbe806749b884.jpg

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Took the night off to play TG-16 mini (believe the hype)

I think I've finally got the hang of maniplating dicks (uhhh huh huh huh) Sorry for these unexpected delays but the things I'm learning will improve Hardship. I hope to wrap up the package (uh huuuuhhh huhhh hu), and spend the rest of the day testing. If all goes well I think I can get it out tomorrow.

I am going to include an option in the installer to overwrite all the zaz particles installed by Leito and One Patch with dummy nifs... if like me you think it's stupid as shit to have somebody squirt every 10 seconds. (Indarello uses different particles and they can be installed or not so no need to block them) Might interfere with UAP, not sure.

20200527081319_1.jpg.f518b9351e22c00d226cbe806749b884.jpg

instead, i think you should include your own xmls without the cum particles action nodes (which would overwrite the ones from indarello)

3 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

instead, i think you should include your own xmls without the cum particles action nodes (which would overwrite the ones from indarello)

Oh I'm not worried about Indarello, as I said you don't have to install his particles which are controlled by a separate esp but the ones built into Leito's original animations and the AOs for which are included in one patch (and UAP) aren't avoidable. You'd have to edit Leitos animations with a hex editor to get rid of the animation object particle emitters at the source. 

EDIT: That said I realized I might be doing overkill, it looks like all I have to block is the one particle effect included with Leito 2.0. (ZaZSquirtLight.nif) AFAIK Leito is the only animator who attached the particles directly to his animations so that should be all that's necessary.

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

Thats some fine pussy you got there Sir. 😉

A little hairy for my taste.

Update:

I got the bed and Mattress versions of the corrected poses done all that's left is to do the strap on versions. I also need to exclude the reverse cowgirl anims from the "player asks to be on top" scenes as they don't quite fit that intention. After that I'll rebuild the installer and get to testing.

Working on this has given me a lot of ideas for Tag-fu in final. Hopefully I can make the poses that come up in a given circumstance more immersive.

Hi. I use the mod with Vortex. Hardship is partly working. I get the dialogue options, but there are no animations in between.

The characters just keep on walking for some time until the next dialogue option suddenly appears.

Can anybody help me? Which mods do I have to install in which sequence?

So far I installed:

Advanced Animation Framework- AAF Beta 133

F04-AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2

Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0

RealHandcuffs 0.4.6

VIO_Strap-On V3

Hardschip_1.5.3

Hardship_Patch_1.5.8a_Polistro_Version

Thank you for your help!!!

27 minutes ago, Archimow said:

Hi. I use the mod with Vortex. Hardship is partly working. I get the dialogue options, but there are no animations in between.

The characters just keep on walking for some time until the next dialogue option suddenly appears.

So far I installed:

RealHandcuffs 0.4.6

VIO_Strap-On V3

Hardschip_1.5.3

Just making sure you have the bodies. I dunno if AAF will balk if it doesn't find appropriate bodies or not. Do animations work without Hardship (With the AAF Wizard)? 

My advice is to always get AAF working with just animations and the wizard first, then make sure scripted mods are working by testing with AAF Sex Em Up. If it works with those it should with Hardship. If for some reason it does work with those and not Hardship try reinstalling everything. I know it sucks but files get corrupted during install or just ditting around, though in this case since the script is firing I don't think that's the case.

I thought I'd installed everything correctly, when I start on a fresh save I get all the notifications that Hardship is initialising but I can't find the item to sort out all the settings. I'm assuming it's a holotape but I can't see it. Am I being really stupid? 

edit: Oh my god, never mind I found it. I am stupid. 

It's in apparel for anyone else who's a complete tool. 

Still patiently waiting for the final release (so Hardship stays off even if I get cuffed) but I DO LIKE the removal of those particle effects. Annoy the shit out of me too!!!! I mean...why is the guy squirting out his ass? One too many Molerat Stews?

7 hours ago, Archimow said:

So far I installed:

RealHandcuffs 0.4.6

VIO_Strap-On V3

Hardschip_1.5.3

To add to Tentacus, when you use the Wizard you can cycle through a few options where one is like debug table. I would keep messing with the installs until you get rid of all of the errors you can. You can google the errors. I found it to be iterative so Mod Organizer was way easier to use than Vortex for troubleshooting. There is guides to installing AAF and everything you need to make it work here on LL. To repeat what he said, get scenes and stuff working before you start installing any scripted mods like Hardship, Boston Helper, CAP, RSE, Violate, etc etc

10 hours ago, Dibidida said:

To add to Tentacus, when you use the Wizard you can cycle through a few options where one is like debug table. I would keep messing with the installs until you get rid of all of the errors you can. You can google the errors. I found it to be iterative so Mod Organizer was way easier to use than Vortex for troubleshooting. There is guides to installing AAF and everything you need to make it work here on LL. To repeat what he said, get scenes and stuff working before you start installing any scripted mods like Hardship, Boston Helper, CAP, RSE, Violate, etc etc

I dunno how useful the errors are anymore... all that bullshit about "____ animation is too short bla bla bla" that appears in the newer AAF. I dunno what that is all about. 

Then again maybe using the CK has traumatized me to the point where I don't believe in errors anymore. LOL. 🤣

Update:

I had less time to work on things yesterday than I expected which set me back a little.   (No, I wasn't playing TG-16 😜)

I'll get to it ASAP today.