Update:

After some struggles (And a lot of patience from requiredname65, the FPE compatibility is in. Non vaginal sex will not trigger pregnancy (In TSEX/Hardship)  regardless of position tags. Nor will sex where the partner pulls out. I haven't yet added compatibility for Condoms, but "probably" will. (Even though I think the concept is RIDICULOUS in a post apocolypse).

If you are pregnant, getting your torso beaten will have a chance of injuring the fetus.

image.thumb.png.5569cd20dc03d91d6470ecc701cdae56.png

Never thought about the condom in post apocalyptic times; Now that you mention it it really makes sense what you say. Seems that it would be more feasible to have oral contraceptives (FPE has them). But hey, it's a creative freedom that I'm willing to tolerate.

Where I draw the line is in the Sexual Super Mutants.

5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Found a problem : the harship dialogues are prioritary to some other quest one. For example, the boston breeder mod witch hunter in diamond city. If hardship mod is activated, you can't trigger her quest.

Boston Breeder's Dugout Inn scene is set to start upon entering the cell from what I could tell last time I had it installed.   Hardship only adds in the npc, but last time I had both installed Hardship was actually in a cell conflict with BB.  I think the main issue was timestamp for cell edits.  I will have to get BB again and see what it was i did, but I did manage to get them both working.   

Boston Breeder alters quite a few cells in Diamond City, kinda wish it altered one of the boarded up houses near DC instead, but for quest reasons the authors choice makes sense.   And do you have Hardship or Boston Breeder set as priority?

48 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Found a problem : the harship dialogues are prioritary to some other quest one. For example, the boston breeder mod witch hunter in diamond city. If hardship mod is activated, you can't trigger her quest.

It's by design. Which is why there is a option to turn off hardship mode (which hijacks dialogue) so lower priority dialogue is let through.

Search MCM / Hardship for Beggar/Whore (BW) mode toggle.

There's a hotel in goodneighbor PC can work in but they still have to invite NPCs in. Most of content in Hardship requires player to take initiative.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

This is an example of why the beggar/whore mode toggle exists. You can favorite the config item or even assign a hotkey through the MCM now.

happy to see FPE compatibility didn't give you (too much) trouble! 

I think I sort of remember you mention somewhere in the depths of here that you were going to give ghouls some special aspects?

Like them feeling warmer yea? I think it would be interesting if you could also make it so when they finish PC gets a dose of rads.

This can ofc be avoiding if they pull out, just another little immersive touch really.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

After some struggles (And a lot of patience from requiredname65, the FPE compatibility is in. Non vaginal sex will not trigger pregnancy (In TSEX/Hardship)  regardless of position tags. Nor will sex where the partner pulls out. I haven't yet added compatibility for Condoms, but "probably" will. (Even though I think the concept is RIDICULOUS in a post apocolypse).

If you are pregnant, getting your torso beaten will have a chance of injuring the fetus.

image.thumb.png.5569cd20dc03d91d6470ecc701cdae56.png

At least to places in the commonwealth must have some kind of anticoceptives, the institute and vault 81 (in the last one it's even state in the vanilla game that they do nataly control). 

For the institute is certain more likely they use chemical or genetics ways, and in any case they don't trade with the surface. 

But vault 81 is a trading hub, that make sense that certain luxury products like this ends in the surface. 

But certainly the amount of anticoceptives added by FPE to the leveled list is ridiculous, they should be a really scarce item.

On 5/11/2021 at 5:32 AM, Darkwolf101 said:

happy to see FPE compatibility didn't give you (too much) trouble! 

I think I sort of remember you mention somewhere in the depths of here that you were going to give ghouls some special aspects?

Like them feeling warmer yea? I think it would be interesting if you could also make it so when they finish PC gets a dose of rads.

This can ofc be avoiding if they pull out, just another little immersive touch really.

That's a pretty good idea. (The rads) Yeah I, think that I added flavor text here and there about Ghouls parts being warmer to the touch than a smoothskin. But I swear I added so much flavor text the last couple of months that I have no idea.

3 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

At least to places in the commonwealth must have some kind of anticoceptives, the institute and vault 81 (in the last one it's even state in the vanilla game that they do nataly control). 

It's a moot point, as we are adding Condom and pill support though I will handle if Condoms get used or not through a popup like with the lube and well... Most wastelanders ain't gentlemen. Usage rate will be higher for consensual non-sex work, and non existant for rape. Oh and rapists will steal your contraceptives.

Rubbers.jpg.f04f2ee012c3263a8b140edf3b321d9e.jpg

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Oh and rapists will steal your contraceptives.

Yay! I always wanted Raider Pet and RSE II: CSA abductions to do that. For that matter, I'm surprised Violate doesn't unequip FPE condoms.