3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

You just have to apply all the effects after the scene ends (Using bools to keep track of things that happen in the scene)...

I hope that might also mean that if the scene says the NPC puts cuffs on ya they might have a chance sometimes to remain on the player after. "Oh keys? Nah. I found those cuffs in some box somewhere. There were no keys. Good luck!" lol

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This video: House Parties and Pimps Talks about the pimps. There are pother videos in the OP that show other features though most of them are very outdated to how the mod looks now.

I see the video, and ... wow... that's grate with marge... i would try to do all that, and have a house in diamond city, to open a brothel, rssss..

but I did't see isabel... How ready is isabel ? its a dome with many actions/options, or this is to be finished ?

Thank you

3 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

I hope that might also mean that if the scene says the NPC puts cuffs on ya they might have a chance sometimes to remain on the player after. "Oh keys? Nah. I found those cuffs in some box somewhere. There were no keys. Good luck!" lol

In 1.6 if you get choked unconscious and left for dead you will remain cuffed.

Howdy.

I installed this mod a while ago and ran a 90-ish hour playthrough, and just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Your mod satisfies my thirst for more plausible, organic, RP-oriented naughtiness, and quickly became one of my top-tier favorites in F4.  I'm looking forward to seeing how you expand and enrich this devious little beauty.

So, great job, terrific work, and a hearty two thumbs-up from me!

I am get involved with Marge.. but I would try Isabel... I tried to end my contract with marge and... was not a good idea, rssss... How can I end my agreement with marge, or can i have 2 pimps ?

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I am get involved with Marge.. but I would try Isabel... I tried to end my contract with marge and... was not a good idea, rssss... How can I end my agreement with marge, or can i have 2 pimps ?

Go to Isabel, tell her you want to be her whore instead, she'll give you caps to pay Marge, etc etc. You are now in her debt.

10 hours ago, twatwhat1876 said:

Howdy.

I installed this mod a while ago and ran a 90-ish hour playthrough, and just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Your mod satisfies my thirst for more plausible, organic, RP-oriented naughtiness, and quickly became one of my top-tier favorites in F4.  I'm looking forward to seeing how you expand and enrich this devious little beauty.

So, great job, terrific work, and a hearty two thumbs-up from me!

Hey thanks I really appreciate it. I think you'll be pleased with TSEX and the improvements that will come in Hardship 1.6, though again don't hold your breath. When they do come out though it should expand the roleplaying possibilities extensively as well as gameifying some system level things that have relied strictly on RP up to now. I'll be talking about that systems stuff more in the coming days as I work out the kinks.

Speaking of that... It always amazes me what a difference a little playtesting can make. Rarely does what I come up with on paper fully survive to the final version, and often fewer menu choices for instance end up feeling better than more.

1 hour ago, ETSubmariner said:

Go to Isabel, tell her you want to be her whore instead, she'll give you caps to pay Marge, etc etc. You are now in her debt.

Thank you so much by the help.... worked like a charm

Update:

Was busy with RL stuff yesterday, so didn't get anything done. Today I finish testing the basic AAF functionality in the TSEX solo actions and start planning how to do the NPC side of drawing people in for sex or prostitution and planning out the new submission systems. Hopefully when this is done the Isabel experience will be significantly less janky.

This may also involve some wiki research... If any of you would like to help me out you can by submitting lists of NPCs you think fall under certain catagories they can be in more than one and this can be based on in game dialogue, Canon background info, or just your own gut feeling.

Trustworthy

Untrustworthy

Submissive

Domineering

Kind

Cruel

Prude

Pervert

SECRET pervert. 

Unique named NPCs only. You can probably skip NPCs I've already given a sexual identity to in Hardship like Myrna, Daisy, and the Codmans unless you disagree with it strongly.

PM me or if you post it in the thread try to keep it to one post. Thanks. 

I'll go through NPCs that I usually see on my playthroughs. Will update it as time permits, hope it helps.

Spoiler

Abernathy Farm

Blake Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind

Connie Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind

Lucy Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind, submissive, SECRET pervert

Bunker Hill

Cricket - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pevert

Deb - Trustworthy, Kind

Kay - Trustworthy, Kind

Kessler - Trustworthy, Domineering

Trashcan Carla - Trustworthy, Kind

Doc Weathers - Untrustworthy, domineering, pervert

Old man Stockton - Trustowrthy, Kind

Cabot House

Edward Deegan - Trustworthy, Domineering, Prude

Jack Cabot - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Emogene Cabot - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pervert, Cruel

Wilhelmina Cabot - Untrustworthy, Prude, Cruel

Cambridge Police Station

Paladin Danse - Trustworthy, Kind

Knight Rhys - Untrustworthy, Dominerring, Cruel

Scribe Haylen - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive, SECRET pervert

Combat Zone

Cait - Untrustworthy (before affinity quest?), Domineering, Pervert

Concord

Jun Long - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Mama Murphy - Trustworthy, Kind

Marcy Long - Untrustworthy, Cruel, Dominerring, Prude

Preston Garvey - Trustworthy, Kind

Sturges - Trustworthy, Kind

Diamond City

Abbot - Trustworthy, Prude

Arturo - Trustworthy, Kind

Danny Sullivan - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive

Darcy Pembrooke - Untrustworthy, Cruel, Domineering

Paul Pembrooke - Submissive, Prude

Geneva - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pervert

Mayor Mcdonough - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Prude, SECRET pervert

Moe Cronin - Domineering

Polly - Domineering, Cruel, Pervert

Scarlett - Submissive, Kind

Pastor Clements - Trustworthy, Kind, SECRET pervert

Travis - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Hawthorne - Trustworthy, Domineering

Yadim Bobrov - Domineering, Pervert

Yefim Bobrov - Kind, Prude

Becky Fallon - Prude

Doctor Duff - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive, SECRET pervert

Professor Scara - Untrustworthy, Domineering

Ellie Perkins - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind, SECRET pervert (wants that robot dick)

1 hour ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I'll go through NPCs that I usually see on my playthroughs. Will update it as time permits, hope it helps.

Hide contents

Abernathy Farm

Blake Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind

Connie Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind

Lucy Abernathy - Trustworthy, Kind, submissive, SECRET pervert

Bunker Hill

Cricket - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pevert

Deb - Trustworthy, Kind

Kay - Trustworthy, Kind

Kessler - Trustworthy, Domineering

Trashcan Carla - Trustworthy, Kind

Doc Weathers - Untrustworthy, domineering, pervert

Old man Stockton - Trustowrthy, Kind

Cabot House

Edward Deegan - Trustworthy, Domineering, Prude

Jack Cabot - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Emogene Cabot - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pervert, Cruel

Wilhelmina Cabot - Untrustworthy, Prude, Cruel

Cambridge Police Station

Paladin Danse - Trustworthy, Kind

Knight Rhys - Untrustworthy, Dominerring, Cruel

Scribe Haylen - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive, SECRET pervert

Combat Zone

Cait - Untrustworthy (before affinity quest?), Domineering, Pervert

Concord

Jun Long - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Mama Murphy - Trustworthy, Kind

Marcy Long - Untrustworthy, Cruel, Dominerring, Prude

Preston Garvey - Trustworthy, Kind

Sturges - Trustworthy, Kind

Diamond City

Abbot - Trustworthy, Prude

Arturo - Trustworthy, Kind

Danny Sullivan - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive

Darcy Pembrooke - Untrustworthy, Cruel, Domineering

Paul Pembrooke - Submissive, Prude

Geneva - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Pervert

Mayor Mcdonough - Untrustworthy, Domineering, Prude, SECRET pervert

Moe Cronin - Domineering

Polly - Domineering, Cruel, Pervert

Scarlett - Submissive, Kind

Pastor Clements - Trustworthy, Kind, SECRET pervert

Travis - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind

Hawthorne - Trustworthy, Domineering

Yadim Bobrov - Domineering, Pervert

Yefim Bobrov - Kind, Prude

Becky Fallon - Prude

Doctor Duff - Trustworthy, Kind, Submissive, SECRET pervert

Professor Scara - Untrustworthy, Domineering

Ellie Perkins - Trustworthy, Submissive, Kind, SECRET pervert (wants that robot dick)

Not bad though Trashcan Carla is def Untrustworthy

Spoiler

She's an informant for the institute

Thanks!

Did I eat up a lot of time today writing dumbass parodies of things like GOR books and 50 Shades, to include as "BDSM training materials"..? Maybe. (Don't worry, I also wrote one BDSM guide with completely good advice)

Also the ideas I have for unresolved trauma and how to deal with it is... ambitious. This mod may end up having a healthier outlook on mental health than I myself do. :D 

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Also the ideas I have for unresolved trauma and how to deal with it is... ambitious. This mod may end up having a healthier outlook on mental health than I myself do. :D 

So there's going to be some kind of trauma/mental health system in TSEX? That sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear more about what you have in mind.

2 hours ago, Yossarian13 said:

So there's going to be some kind of trauma/mental health system in TSEX? That sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear more about what you have in mind.

Yeah. I am working out the kinks now but it will use the vanilla addiction system like Libido (which I mentioned before X-mas break):

Basically each Traumatic event will add varying amounts to a central Trauma counter. Being raped might raise the counter by 3, Beaten by 1, etc... as you can imagine a typical Raider camp might mess you up pretty bad, so it'll need playtested.

You will be able to reduce it by doing things like Crying (has a cooldown), Killing a person that raped you, and probably talking it through with your companions. (Dunno about that last one as I just thought of it last night). You can clear this counter by doing these things, but if the counter gets to high it'l do more permanent damage, like mental scars. (still thinking that part through)

Like the Libdo system it's optional.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. I am working out the kinks now but it will use the vanilla addiction system like Libido (which I mentioned before X-mas break):

Basically each Traumatic event will add varying amounts to a central Trauma counter. Being raped might raise the counter by 3, Beaten by 1, etc... as you can imagine a typical Raider camp might mess you up pretty bad, so it'll need playtested.

You will be able to reduce it by doing things like Crying (has a cooldown), Killing a person that raped you, and probably talking it through with your companions. (Dunno about that last one as I just thought of it last night). You can clear this counter by doing these things, but if the counter gets to high it'l do more permanent damage, like mental scars. (still thinking that part through)

Like the Libdo system it's optional.

That sounds really good and like it'd be right up my alley. I love the ideas of crying or getting revenge as ways to reduce your trauma level.

One suggestion to think about while you're still in the process of working out the kinks (if you don't mind): an issue I often have with other mods for FO4/Skyrim that try to add trauma and mental distress debuffs for certain kind of sex acts is that they always seem to use the dividing line of consensual vs non-consensual, which makes sense up until a point. Obviously being raped is going to cause severe mental distress, and as you outlined above getting revenge on your rapist could be one way to alleviate it somewhat. But I generally play Hardship as a really impoverished and down-on-her-luck character who's basically debasing herself out of desperation and to feed her chem addictions, etc. And being taken advantage of by predatory pimps. So if there's going to be a trauma/mental health system in TSEX, I'd personally love it if it would also treat whoring yourself out to strangers as a "negative" to your mental health, even if it's technically consensual. Or maybe a toggleable option for that (sort of like a hardcore mode for mental distress).

Basically, I find that in other mods anything consensual (even if it's something dark/depressing like fucking a gross guy in a back alley for caps to feed your addiction) gets counted as perfectly A-OK. Sometimes it's even counted as a positive thing, e.g. upping a "bimbo" or "slut" stat that gives buffs and makes your character seem like a nymphomaniac rather than someone doing this stuff out of desperation.

I really like the fact that Hardship treats prostitution in a more dark/gritty way, rather than in a simple "sex is fun!" way. So it'd be really cool if there was some kind of option where the mere act of whoring yourself would take some sort of cumulative toll on your mental well-being, which you'd have to medicate in various ways.

I guess a bit like the sanity system in Frost, but maybe a bit more in depth.

8 minutes ago, Yossarian13 said:

That sounds really good and like it'd be right up my alley. I love the ideas of crying or getting revenge as ways to reduce your trauma level.

One suggestion to think about while you're still in the process of working out the kinks (if you don't mind): an issue I often have with other mods for FO4/Skyrim that try to add trauma and mental distress debuffs for certain kind of sex acts is that they always seem to use the dividing line of consensual vs non-consensual, which makes sense up until a point. Obviously being raped is going to cause severe mental distress, and as you outlined above getting revenge on your rapist could be one way to alleviate it somewhat. But I generally play Hardship as a really impoverished and down-on-her-luck character who's basically debasing herself out of desperation and to feed her chem addictions, etc. And being taken advantage of by predatory pimps. So if there's going to be a trauma/mental health system in TSEX, I'd personally love it if it would also treat whoring yourself out to strangers as a "negative" to your mental health, even if it's technically consensual. Or maybe a toggleable option for that (sort of like a hardcore mode for mental distress).

Basically, I find that in other mods anything consensual (even if it's something dark/depressing like fucking a gross guy in a back alley for caps to feed your addiction) gets counted as perfectly A-OK. Sometimes it's even counted as a positive thing, e.g. upping a "bimbo" or "slut" stat that gives buffs and makes your character seem like a nymphomaniac rather than someone doing this stuff out of desperation.

I really like the fact that Hardship treats prostitution in a more dark/gritty way, rather than in a simple "sex is fun!" way. So it'd be really cool if there was some kind of option where the mere act of whoring yourself would take some sort of cumulative toll on your mental well-being, which you'd have to medicate in various ways.

I guess a bit like the sanity system in Frost, but maybe a bit more in depth.

This sounds reasonable. I certainly always planned to make some kinds of sex work traumatic... such as selling yourself for booze or the begging sex option as those are both "surival" level.. I don't think I want to make all sex work automatically traumatic though, as I think that sends the wrong message. I'll think on it.

One thing I am considering adding is something not unlike the Tag skills in NV that you can choose at various milestones. One of them for Hardship could be "Happy hooker" That fends off the negative mental aspects of sex work. Or maybe Compartmentalizer that means someone could deal with general trauma better. Again it needs thinking on.

Thanks for the input.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

more permanent damage, like mental scars. (still thinking that part through)

Request: usage of chems and/or booze may provide temporary relief on these effects.

If you end up doing a skill/perk system, then this could be gated behind a perk where

chems/booze removes negative effects for a while but increases trauma gained when not using any.

Or something like that.

36 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

all sex work automatically traumatic

Tie it into a messagebox selection such as hesitant reply to a suggestion?

Or it could only be in effect if character attribute is set to prude?

Milestones could just be a selection of perks when number of johns and rapists goes above

those thresholds you use to select which message is shown by 'count johns' function.

sanity system in Frost

Good idea, I'll probably implement such thing into my copy when I go back to Frost with Hardship.

Easy enough as sanity is just a actor value 'aasanity' on player.

I'm sure this has already occurred to you (and it's come up in discussions in this thread in the distant past), but the current mechanics of anger/fear/enjoyment in the current implementation, while adding some great role-playing opportunities (and thanks for that, it's part of what makes this mod so amazing) does lack an element of progression due to it being completely user-selectable. Apart from the initial sequence where you need to discuss prostitution with someone, and you need to sell your body a few times before you can get the attention of most pimps or start getting harassed by guards, it would be really neat if you needed to work your way up from being a scared victim to full-on masochism (where you're able to avoid most of the negative results of non-consensual encounters, et cetera). Perhaps this is what you mean when you talk about "gamifying" the next version?

I find that I consciously avoid the passive, defeatist, or overtly eager options until reaching certain milestones or having repeatedly chosen more likely responses for a while at least. Making it necessary to earn those in some way would add an extra element of (sick, twisted) achievement to the scenarios.

7 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Request: usage of chems and/or booze may provide temporary relief on these effects.

If you end up doing a skill/perk system, then this could be gated behind a perk where

chems/booze removes negative effects for a while but increases trauma gained when not using any.

Or something like that.

Yeah I have considered the substance abuse angle but I am a little wary of adding too many extra layers to vanilla addiction. I'll have to think on it and playtest :) Making it temporarily mask trauma than return it when the drug isn't present is intriguing. Or maybe you don't gain trauma while intoxicated? Gamelpay wise that souds good but it's also pretty gross... lol.

The edgiest idea I had was to allow "cutting" as a method of trauma relief but... That's just too fucking real and sad for even a bleak fantasy mod.

EDIT: I see you meant may temporarily stop the effects of mental scars. LOL Sorry read it wrong as I am "drinking away mental scars" right now :p. Yes I think that's a great idea.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Apart from the initial sequence where you need to discuss prostitution with someone, and you need to sell your body a few times before you can get the attention of most pimps or start getting harassed by guards, it would be really neat if you needed to work your way up from being a scared victim to full-on masochism (where you're able to avoid most of the negative results of non-consensual encounters, et cetera). Perhaps this is what you mean when you talk about "gamifying" the next version?

This ties into the "tag skill" idea, wherein you choose certain perks that might make things easier (analgous to party boy/girl) The Gameification has more to do with if you start the game with no sadistic or masochistic inclinations (and the libido system is active). Your choices in interactions with people, and even when you fantasize while masturbating will determine that alignment. The idea is organic roleplay leads to more gamey systems... Or you can start the mod with some predetermined traits.

There will never be a player stat for submission or dominance though as I want the player to always have choice in the moment for those.

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

One thing I am considering adding is something not unlike the Tag skills in NV that you can choose at various milestones. One of them for Hardship could be "Happy hooker" That fends off the negative mental aspects of sex work. Or maybe Compartmentalizer that means someone could deal with general trauma better. Again it needs thinking on.

A humble request for a "Sad Hooker" tag skill that makes everything worse and more miserable, lol

Seriously though, maybe they could be double-edged things? Like "Happy Hooker" decreases the negative mental effects of sex work, but also decreases the effectiveness of chems and alcohol. Yet "Sad Hooker" increases the negative effects of sex work, but also increases the effectiveness of chems and alcohol. That sort of thing. I don't know, just an idea.