No Overpenetration SE

No Overpenetration SE

View File

NO OVERPENETRATION SE 1.0 (2019.09.08)

Ever put a giant penis on your character and had your immersion ruined when it pokes out the other side of your lover?  This mod aims to fix that.

Whenever a SexLab scene starts, this mod will shorten the schlongs of the human actors involved to roughly a natural length.  Larger schlongs will be shortened more drastically, but girth won't be changed.  There are some additional criteria that must be met before a schlong is shortened:

• The animation must be be tagged Anal, Vaginal, or BlowJob.
  • Only actors in positions that the animation will use as males will be shortened.
  • The actor in the first (passive) position will not be shortened, unless the animation is also tagged 69.

There is also a Mod Configuration Menu with a few options:

1. Enable/Disable the mod.  It will need to be enabled before it does anything.
  2. Shrink Scale, which can be used to fine tune how aggressively large schlongs are shortened.
  3. Shrink Testicles, an optional setting that can make oversized testicles less intrusive.

Requirements

SexLab

RaceMenu

A SOS-compatible skeleton, like XPMSSE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, RaceMenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 8:57 AM, mmagic666 said:

does it work with FlowerGirls too or only with SexLab?

13 hours ago, Zephiross said:

Hello, thank you for this release that I think will probably will go in my LO, can you tell me if you plan to make a FG version ? Or if you can tell if a can remove sexlab as master as i don't use it ! Thank you

This was built around SexLab, but a Flower Girls version is certainly possible.  I'll try to take a look next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a feature request:

In scenes which have no penetration, the schlong is shrunk anyways. Could you make it so, that the shrinking could be reversed via hotkey OR detect the scene type. It doesn't make sense to shrink anything during masturbation or breast scenes and just lovers cuddling.

Thanks for the cool mod!

18 hours ago, aragonit said:

I have a feature request:

In scenes which have no penetration, the schlong is shrunk anyways. Could you make it so, that the shrinking could be reversed via hotkey OR detect the scene type. It doesn't make sense to shrink anything during masturbation or breast scenes and just lovers cuddling.

Thanks for the cool mod!

The mod should already be detecting the scene type, the criteria are detailed in the main mod description above.  If you can remember which animations are being handled incorrectly (and even better, how those animations are tagged), that would be helpful for figuring out how to make the detection better.

6 hours ago, deivater said:

Is it possible to make it for le skyrim?

I'm still in the process of setting up SE properly. LOL, I never realized that I spent literally weeks to set up my LE to my liking, and now I'm doing it all again. Converting some "Can't live without" mods to SE in the process, learning some of the scripting again...

When I'm in the game again, and I notice the scene, I will send a screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks you offer  useful mod, then I test it.  ?

But I am not sure  actually it worked , I see it somehow change scale,, but I do not think it shrink SOS..when animation start..

as description MCM menu, Shrink Scale. the more large value, the more shirink I suppose.

so I set it as 1.00,  but not clear, when usuall animation start, it actually shirink PC SOS or not.  (I suppose it try to change XPMSE node scale, right?)

how many value will be multipled for scale?  eg 1.00 will adjust each size half etc,, 

And I mix use this mod with  your SOS - Grower Extended SE 2.3 SE then I suppose if it conflic each?

The Glower Extended try to scale each nodes with arousal level, and weight.  (basically I try to scale up some bone and thickness) 

then No Overpenetration SE will shrink the scale up-nodes  when animation start (with tag)?

Or you may recommend, if I use Overpenetration SE, I may better un-activate SOS Glower Extended?

(one use arousal level, and another use sexlab animation as trigger, to set sclae,, so do same things at same time,, with condition I feel)

Then I suppose if you can add this mod function for the SOS - Grower Extended SE 2.3 SE , as new option.

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks you offer  useful mod, then I test it.  ?

But I am not sure  actually it worked , I see it somehow change scale,, but I do not think it shrink SOS..when animation start..

as description MCM menu, Shrink Scale. the more large value, the more shirink I suppose.

so I set it as 1.00,  but not clear, when usuall animation start, it actually shirink PC SOS or not.  (I suppose it try to change XPMSE node scale, right?)

how many value will be multipled for scale?  eg 1.00 will adjust each size half etc,, 

No Overpenetration estimates schlong length, and then applies a negative length to all the schlong bones to squash the schlong to a more 'natural' length.  The Shrink Scale is applied directly to this negative length as a scalar. (1.00 is full power, 0.05 barely affects it)

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

And I mix use this mod with  your SOS - Grower Extended SE 2.3 SE then I suppose if it conflic each?

The Glower Extended try to scale each nodes with arousal level, and weight.  (basically I try to scale up some bone and thickness) 

then No Overpenetration SE will shrink the scale up-nodes  when animation start (with tag)?

Or you may recommend, if I use Overpenetration SE, I may better un-activate SOS Glower Extended?

(one use arousal level, and another use sexlab animation as trigger, to set sclae,, so do same things at same time,, with condition I feel)

Then I suppose if you can add this mod function for the SOS - Grower Extended SE 2.3 SE , as new option.

No Overpenetration will shorten a schlong during sex animations if Grower Extended makes it too long.  This is not a conflict, it is intended behavior.

I don´t seem to see the effect, maybe, because I set the shrink scale to 0.5? Better leave it at 1?

Just for clarification:

It should affect all male actory, PC and NPC?

And also, is it true that it will not affect in the SOS schlong has been manually scaled in SOS, as someone suggest earlier?

Another question on the sideline - I get more overpenetration with horse dicks on my very slender females ... any idea how that might also be included in the mod in some way?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...