Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CynicalCore said:

can we maybe get with the next SLU update a option to unbind all the SL keybindings? i have some kind of space problems on my Keyboard with all the animation editor keys. maybe a option like in the aroused creature mod "select escape to unbind this key"

For some reason I need to read this 3 times before understand what you asked.

 

Clean the Hotkey with the Escape key!

Is not bad idea, I was thinking about the same but for others Mods were I never use the hotkeys but never thought about SexLab. Most of the SexLab hotkeys only are detected on the Animation and really don't and clean them is pointless but at the end is the users choice so count on it.

Link to post
8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

For some reason I need to read this 3 times before understand what you asked.

 

Clean the Hotkey with the Escape key!

Is not bad idea, I was thinking about the same but for others Mods were I never use the hotkeys but never thought about SexLab. Most of the SexLab hotkeys only are detected on the Animation and really don't and clean them is pointless but at the end is the users choice so count on it.

Yeah, sorry. It was really late for me and the last thing which i did, before hitting the bed.

Link to post

When I use the Advance Stage key in a SexLab animation while I am in Free Camera the camera gets stuck.

I am using Skyrim - Enhanced Camera and Enhanced 3rd Person Camera... maybe it's some weird combination effect between mods.

 

I've had this issue from the very first time I used SexLab, so it's not related to any of your tweaks, but is there a chance you might be able to fix that in SLUP?

 

Or does anyone know of a way to get the camera fixed again after it bugs out in this way?

Link to post
10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

When I use the Advance Stage key in a SexLab animation while I am in Free Camera the camera gets stuck.

I am using Skyrim - Enhanced Camera and Enhanced 3rd Person Camera... maybe it's some weird combination effect between mods.

 

I've had this issue from the very first time I used SexLab, so it's not related to any of your tweaks, but is there a chance you might be able to fix that in SLUP?

 

Or does anyone know of a way to get the camera fixed again after it bugs out in this way?

I use IFPV without issues. I think IFPV already do the actions of both Mods.

 

For I see the problem is on E3PC because don't include in the scripts any condition to stop during Free Camera State.

 

Try this fix for E3PC or forcing the First Person Camera someway.

 

WARNING: I'm don't test the fix.

E3PC fix.7z

Link to post

It works perfectly. Thank you.

 

I tried IFPV out ages ago (still a 1.something version) and had some issues, though I don't remember what it was, so I went with the other two and since they worked, stuck with them so far. ^^

I think I'll give it another try later.

Link to post

I get the camera stuck issue on rare occasions. I found if I go to a craft station or cooking pot and hit the down arrow key a few times it resets my camera. I found the fix somewhere on a non sexlab related issue in several searches early my skyrim playing days after I got tired of reloadin to a prior save. I don't have any camera mods so dunno if it would work with those.

Link to post
1 hour ago, divinefire said:

I get the camera stuck issue on rare occasions. I found if I go to a craft station or cooking pot and hit the down arrow key a few times it resets my camera. I found the fix somewhere on a non sexlab related issue in several searches early my skyrim playing days after I got tired of reloadin to a prior save. I don't have any camera mods so dunno if it would work with those.

Is basically the same type of problem.

The issue you describe is caused when more than one Mod do something with the camera and one of them fail on restore apply the settings.

Are many the Mods changing the camera state without check for the free camera, I know because I also made that mistake on PNDiscrete for long time before track down the issue.

 

The Mods with more chance of cause the issue are those who changed the camera state (usually to 3rd Person) when the player do some particular idle or use some specific furniture.

Link to post
3 hours ago, divinefire said:

Only sexlab scenes stuck my camera but its very rare when it happens.

Because SexLab is one of the few Mod that use the Free Camera and precisely because are few the rest of the Mods don't check if the Free Camera is running. Event those without conflicts are because check if the actor is in the SexLab Animation Faction instead of check for the Free Camera.

 

Issues like this are hard to track down because for example the Mods with this issue usually apply some idle on the actor and that was showed the real source of the issue but SexLab Animations usually don't allow any other idle be played at the same time so at the end the user just see the camera stuck.

Link to post

yeah its not something I would not spend time with. Your mod is no way responsible for this problem as I had it even as back as 1.59 SL. Its an easy workaround to just reset the camera with the craft stations.

Link to post

Hi OsmelMC! Thanks again for your amazing efforts on Sexlab Plus!  Hey would you please mind releasing that BETA you were talking about that fixes the weapons not being unequipped during anims? I would like to try it and provide feedback..

 

THANKS!

Link to post
30 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi OsmelMC! Thanks again for your amazing efforts on Sexlab Plus!  Hey would you please mind releasing that BETA you were talking about that fixes the weapons not being unequipped during anims? I would like to try it and provide feedback..

 

THANKS!

Is on the previous page.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129330-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=3262063

 

Link to post
On 1/20/2021 at 5:10 PM, osmelmc said:

you will need my "Devious Devices" Animation Pack for SL Animation Load available somewhere on this topic if you want to see the solo yoke Animation for example.

Finally found it on page 30.

 

And it works great 👍

So many different yoke animations now !

 

Thanks so much. Was never running around in a yoke so often.

 

You should add that to downloads.

Link to post
7 minutes ago, anonym said:

Finally found it on page 30.

 

And it works great 👍

So many different yoke animations now !

 

Thanks so much. Was never running around in a yoke so often.

 

You should add that to downloads.

it works on sse version ?

thanks

Link to post
8 minutes ago, anonym said:

Finally found it on page 30.

 

And it works great 👍

So many different yoke animations now !

 

Thanks so much. Was never running around in a yoke so often.

 

You should add that to downloads.

My deal with Kimy was make it hard to find and set the WARNING because on the BETA test of DDi v5 this file make users believe that the DDi Animations System was damaged. So now is just for a few user.

Link to post
On 9/22/2020 at 12:24 PM, macnchz said:

Thank you!

 

Not permanent, still have to setscale often, kinda immersion breaking..  :(

 

UPDATE:  every stage of animations requires a new setscale.   trying to debug.

 

FINALLY:  using SLSO SexlabUtil 1.7  - old mod, I didnt notice.  I haven't had any issues with scaling since i removed it.  

its back...... something with you new update.

Link to post
17 minutes ago, macnchz said:

its back...... something with you new update.

Nothing to do with the update. Like always is installation issue.

 

Check for Overriding or Missing files.

Link to post
20 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Nothing to do with the update. Like always is installation issue.

 

Check for Overriding or Missing files.

thank you!  I had a mod overwriting it, which I didnt think would when installing.  I moved the offending mod down the list and reinstalled your mod.  One thing about MO and MO2 is that sometimes (dont ask me how) MO/2 will use the last installed data, not necessarily the load order, which can cause dramatic hair loss for the user! 

Link to post
5 hours ago, macnchz said:

MO/2 will use the last installed data, not necessarily the load order, which can cause dramatic hair loss for the user! 

The Load order just care for the package and even then the unpacked/loose scripts have priority over those on the package and load last. That means that you always have to check the version/date of the script files that are being override to prevent issues.

 

 

Link to post
On 1/26/2021 at 6:16 PM, osmelmc said:

The Load order just care for the package and even then the unpacked/loose scripts have priority over those on the package and load last. That means that you always have to check the version/date of the script files that are being override to prevent issues.

 

 

yes it does!

Link to post

I have a question- So with PND, I noticed I can click "enable" on the NPC settings...but not anything else (e.g intervals, hygiene, or the hotkey). It's all greyed out. Is it supposed to be that way? Thanks!

Edit: It seems to work with a new game rather then one that already exists. Nevermind!

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Teleway said:

I have a question- So with PND, I noticed I can click "enable" on the NPC settings...but not anything else (e.g intervals, hygiene, or the hotkey). It's all greyed out. Is it supposed to be that way? Thanks!

Edit: It seems to work with a new game rather then one that already exists. Nevermind!

 

The enabled of the NPC quest don't get fully enabled until the quest start so you probably need to close the MCM. Also the NPC quest don't run if some of the requirements is red/fail.

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

 

The enabled of the NPC quest don't get fully enabled until the quest start so you probably need to close the MCM. Also the NPC quest don't run if some of the requirements is red/fail.

 

I see. Thank you!

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...