(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

5 hours ago, magnusx said:

God day, I had the mod since launch and updated it to the latest version 0.7, today my character gave irth and was about to use the chemistry workstation and the armor workbench to change the carry options and the odd baby and abandoned baby found are in the MISC tab of the pip boy, any help o adressing u can give me to fix it? tyvm in advance

2 hours ago, magnusx said:

Ok, researching I have found that the birthing baby is the one that comes from original FPE, so babys that comes out from the pregnancy are ending being odd babys in MISC form, im wondering naw wa is failing to kick in, character got pregnant on an CSA event of abduction, with 0.7 installed and latest FPE 2.401 installed so, dunno wa is goin wrong, just tested the beta 0.8 u posted and the same output of MISC baby happened, have a save where my toon is right about to give birth in some minutes and swaped 0.7 with 0.8 and have the planned parenthood workbench and crafting options there but the baby is an odd baby in MISC tab so, dunno, wa could it be? any clue?

I did a quick check on my mod, and it should work (so i will do some testing today)

but nevertheless can you post your load order

also you never said who was the father? (all you said it was an abduction, and I haven't played that in a while)

42 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I did a quick check on my mod, and it should work (so i will do some testing today)

but nevertheless can you post your load order

also you never said who was the father? (all you said it was an abduction, and I haven't played that in a while)

I suppouse was a super mutant on middle boston, then it was attacked by raiders and she got in hands of raiders, so, who knows XD Im at work naw but i gonna check it, I arrange the load order with LOOT, and in Mod Organizer this mod is below FPE in order of overwritte anything on that mod, but have to check moar, tyvm

so I found an issue which have an influence on your issue.

so inside FPE Feeding and Check Up's - I forgot to update them so the recipes there will create MISC Babies

and inside FPE Wearing - I did update them so the recipes there will create Armor Babies

and it turns out, that I have similar mistakes as well so there will be an upcoming update

22 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

so I found an issue which have an influence on your issue.

so inside FPE Feeding and Check Up's - I forgot to update them so the recipes there will create MISC Babies

and inside FPE Wearing - I did update them so the recipes there will create Armor Babies

and it turns out, that I have similar mistakes as well so there will be an upcoming update

So is ok I have this issue or u think i should keep diggin on it? I will arrive in one hour home and see waddup, tyvm for ur awesome mod!!

Well it just works, as a sugestion, my character got twin so, when we change the holding position can we have a change of slot so we can carry more than one with us? and a movable crib could be of use, like this kart?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33086?tab=videos

It could be great if they could develop Legendary condition on growing up if u feed them or have them with u, instead of leaving them at the Settlements to grow as simple settlers, just sayin jejeje

tyvm for ur mod and support.

10 hours ago, magnusx said:

Well it just works, as a sugestion, my character got twin so, when we change the holding position can we have a change of slot so we can carry more than one with us? and a movable crib could be of use, like this kart?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33086?tab=videos

It could be great if they could develop Legendary condition on growing up if u feed them or have them with u, instead of leaving them at the Settlements to grow as simple settlers, just sayin jejeje

tyvm for ur mod and support.

While that sounds like a good and easy idea to do, the reality will be annoying. (legendary)

1. Timing - Babies operate on a timer which will reset if crafted into a legend(I cannot think of another way to do it)

2. Multiples - the thing with this mod is that everything has to be in fives so Asian, Black, Hispanic, White and Ghoul each of them will require two children and then two adults

so to add a single legendary effect, I will have to add five recipes(+5 for change of mind), five babies, ten children and ten adults

Sounds Hard then, about the milking why don't use the animation of the holding baby but wit the bottle attached meanwhile, jjust saying, Thnx for ur excelent features

Bud I found a pack with an animated furniture that is called suckerchair, is fully animated and u could use it for the milk extraction, is awesome!!!

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

While that sounds like a good and easy idea to do, the reality will be annoying. (legendary)

1. Timing - Babies operate on a timer which will reset if crafted into a legend(I cannot think of another way to do it)

2. Multiples - the thing with this mod is that everything has to be in fives so Asian, Black, Hispanic, White and Ghoul each of them will require two children and then two adults

so to add a single legendary effect, I will have to add five recipes(+5 for change of mind), five babies, ten children and ten adults

Well, what about using ur clone system plus a random trait that comes from the father (just a random useful trait) and be able to have ur level as an adult, just to make tthem worth to bring along and feed them, or just maybe something even less complex like when they spawn as adults and where in ur inventory they can have ur same level at the moment of birth instead of spawn at the settlement, just saying u are the magician, I'm just a fan, hope u can find something useful in wa I say and if not, Thnx so much for ur great mod, is base in my installation naw, ty so much!!!

10 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I have been working on more milking armors (still a bit of work left to do) (both armors have three options - Left, Right and Both)

In addition to the Oppai Milk Pasties mod you linked a while back, there's also a mesh for a wearable double breast pump and canister somewhere in this:

Spoiler

It got incorporated into the repeatable dairy farming quest for this mod:

Spoiler

I think it's originally from here, which has some good screenshots:

Spoiler

There's also a ZeX/FG bodyslide conversion for it (as "skymilker") in the skyoutfits download from here:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, magnusx said:

I found a pack with an animated furniture that is called suckerchair, is fully animated and u could use it for the milk extraction

For other ideas along those lines, a port of the stationary milker from this Skyrim mod could make for an interesting addition:

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In addition to the Oppai Milk Pasties mod you linked a while back, there's also a mesh for a wearable double breast pump and canister somewhere in this:

Hide contents

It got incorporated into the repeatable dairy farming quest for this mod:

Hide contents

I think it's originally from here, which has some good screenshots:

Hide contents

There's also a ZeX/FG bodyslide conversion for it (as "skymilker") in the skyoutfits download from here:

Reveal hidden contents

For other ideas along those lines, a port of the stationary milker from this Skyrim mod could make for an interesting addition:

Hide contents

All good idea's

but at the moment, I am going to focus on the limited framework and get it working with a few more options

if there is an armor that you want to add milking then it will be fairly easy to mod something in FO4Edit.

I will add instructions on how to add addons to my addon (I had to do it)

earlier today, I realised that I can create a non-sexual part for this mod (which I am now thinking about putting on Nexus but only the blood withdraw part)

basically wear the armor (Blood transfusion) and after a bah amount of time, it creates a bloodpack

so you could have an army of slaves bleeding into bags (for vampire lovers)

20191212145248_1.jpg

20191212145258_1.jpg

v1

Consumables(DNA, Blood, Milk and Semen) can be easily made in two different fashions - Armors & Consumable

Cum - Cum Needles will extract cum from any friendly Male NPC(or female with workbench changes)
Milk - Milk Bottles will extract Milk from any friendly Female NPC(or Male with workbench changes)
Blood - Blood Needles will extract Blood from any friendly NPC
DNA - DNA Needles will extract DNA from any friendly NPC

Condoms from Family Planning Enhanced require cleaning and then they are wearable (T-BOS & CBBE)

Available in five different Colours (Black, Blue, Green, Red and White)

Injectible semen allows you to easily impregnate any friendly settler by equipping them with an injector (Using console commands will allow you to impregnate anyone)

And General Fixes

Now Requires Bodyslide
Requires Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

because I am lazy at the moment, I cannot be bother with writing up the proper changelog for the next update for Baby Addon

Here is the next update for Baby Addons

requirements

Bodyslide - six armors require building

Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

(just download it and build the meshes, no need for the esp)

Otherwise rename FPE_BabyAddons (No Oppai).esp to FPE_BabyAddons.esp

it contains a shitload of new and fixed stuff

four armors that produces a object (Cum, Blood, DNA and Milk), these objects can be altered and consumed

added baby clothes colours for boys and girls

five new colours for condoms

you can craft everything on the planned parenthood table or the armor workbench

let me know if there is any critical issues

in case anyone wants to add the milk mechanic to their mods

pArmor_Milker is the armor that you are have to wear in order to get bah
kw_MilkOne gives you one bah
kw_MilkTwo gives you two bah's
kw_OneOff should last one cycle and then remove itself
kw_Repeat repeats the cycle
kw_Male is for males only
kw_Female is for Females only
kw_Other is for anyone
kw_15Sec 15 second cycle
kw_30Sec 30 second cycle
kw_45Sec 45 second cycle
kw_60Sec 60 second cycle
kw_90Sec 90 second cycle

kw_120Sec 120 second cycle
Milk_Breast is the object being generated

so for instance

wearing a necklace with the keywords of

kw_MilkOne

kw_Repeat

kw_Other

kw_30Sec

Milk_Breast = stimpak

will generate a single dose of stimpak every 30 seconds (good for companions)

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

v1

Consumables(DNA, Blood, Milk and Semen) can be easily made in two different fashions - Armors & Consumable

Cum - Cum Needles will extract cum from any friendly Male NPC(or female with workbench changes)
Milk - Milk Bottles will extract Milk from any friendly Female NPC(or Male with workbench changes)
Blood - Blood Needles will extract Blood from any friendly NPC
DNA - DNA Needles will extract DNA from any friendly NPC

Condoms from Family Planning Enhanced require cleaning and then they are wearable (T-BOS & CBBE)

Available in five different Colours (Black, Blue, Green, Red and White)

Injectible semen allows you to easily impregnate any friendly settler by equipping them with an injector (Using console commands will allow you to impregnate anyone)

And General Fixes

Now Requires Bodyslide
Requires Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

because I am lazy at the moment, I cannot be bother with writing up the proper changelog for the next update for Baby Addon

Here is the next update for Baby Addons

requirements

Bodyslide - six armors require building

Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

(just download it and build the meshes, no need for the esp)

Otherwise rename FPE_BabyAddons (No Oppai).esp to FPE_BabyAddons.esp

it contains a shitload of new and fixed stuff

four armors that produces a object (Cum, Blood, DNA and Milk), these objects can be altered and consumed

added baby clothes colours for boys and girls

five new colours for condoms

you can craft everything on the planned parenthood table or the armor workbench

let me know if there is any critical issues

can the cum be extracted during AAF sex animations as well?

20191212195502_1.jpg.028b0857743e2a69b0edd707a92c980d.jpg

i am missing these Three cattory's in the chem station

FPE Feeding and Check Up

FPE Wearing

FPE Cloning

and i don't know why.

the FPE mods i have are,

FPEAIOCreatureaddon.esl

FPE_BabyAddons.esp

FPEAddonpack.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

FPESupperMutanAddon.esp

All FPE mods have been updated to the lateist version,

Can anyone help?

50 minutes ago, reaper69 said:

20191212195502_1.jpg.028b0857743e2a69b0edd707a92c980d.jpg

i am missing these Three cattory's in the chem station

FPE Feeding and Check Up

FPE Wearing

FPE Cloning

and i don't know why.

the FPE mods i have are,

FPEAIOCreatureaddon.esl

FPE_BabyAddons.esp

FPEAddonpack.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

FPESupperMutanAddon.esp

All FPE mods have been updated to the lateist version,

Can anyone help?

First Thing

You don't need all of the mods above, so either FPEAIOCreatureaddon or FPEAddonpack, FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutanAddon

(unless it works for you)

about the Recipes, I decide to keep it a bit cleaner so I made new workbenches for my two mods

FPE_BabyAddons has a table Called "Planned Parenthood"

FPEAIOCreatureaddon has a table Called "Wasteland Creatures"

There should be nothing left in the standard chemistry table?

1 hour ago, magnusx said:

There is a mod that includes raider kids, could be hard to integrate it with this mod? How can i console add them to their faction so they don't be allys but foes? Ty VM in advance

I can only see one way to do type of thing at the moment.

in crafting, have an recipe of a baby and some jet to create a jet addict (Raider Child)

the other thing is that FPE doesn't have to continue to adulthood, it would be very easy to have the children forever.

(I will have a look tomorrow)

Hi there, I bumped into an issue, maybe im quite demanding on my game or dunno wa could happened, It happened as it follows jejej, after 9 days of pregancy my character under an abduction by raiders of 9 days was about to give birth, Real handcufs enabled since one day before the CSA abduction began, at an interior area the message of gone into labour pop up and fade to black, then no baby is received or any screen like other births before, no items related to the baby on inventory, checked baby health in mcm and was ok, i disabled miscarriages and other bad stuff for it, unticked many mods, spawned a doctor at my character, terminated abduction, went into an open area, teleportet to a settlement without a different result, reloaded a previous save when my character was pregnant and she was at a settlement pregnant from a recent abduction but this time from super mutants, a save about to give birth and with my current mods loaded , and it poped up the window of babys stats and received the babys at inventory, nothing wrong, the only difference between abductions was that the more recent abduction began with real handcufs enabled and on my character, a female human companion and all the kids enhanced mods listed on my load order, i suspect is somthing with the handcufs becuz on the reload of the previous abduction with mutants it flowed as it was intended, all is updated, f4se, fpe, everything is on date, tyvm in advance o/

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HardcoreMode_ON.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
XDI.esm
FAR.esl
RSE_II_Resources.esm
Devious Devices.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
NorasSecret.esl
Homemaker.esm
AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
BbaronxScriptLibrary.esm
More NPCs Sandbox Expansion.esl
LooksMenu.esp
KSHairdos.esp
EoW_MakeupColors.esp
HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
Wasteland Workshop Streetlights.esp
dcc-dialog-helm.esp
LootableCars.esp
BetterItemSorting.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
FQ_NoMoreLODFlicker_AIO.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
BetterItemSorting-AID.esp
stimpacks hurt.esp
BetterItemSorting-MISC.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
BetterItemSorting-APPAREL.esp
BetterItemSorting-JUNK.esp
BetterItemSorting-WEAPONS.esp
CookingStationsProduceFood.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
PD_VisualReload.esp
Immersive Waiting.esp
mr Loot Logic and Reduction.esp
UpgradableClothing.esp
Immersive Corpses.esp
Raider Children.esp
Farm.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
FemsheppingsMegaSurgeryCenterRenovated.esp
HoloTime.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Immersive Water Bottle Recycling.esp
Workshop_Planters.esp
CBBE.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
AstinsSkinsOverride.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
256StandaloneHairColors.esp
Natasha_Face_Texture.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
CraftableAmmo.esp
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
BetterNightVision.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
NightDress.esp
Lacy Underwear.esp
fog.esp
Femshepping_WastelandPinup.esp
zWGirlClothSimply.esp
Sporty Underwear.esp
ShowYourEmotion.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
RepairSanctuary.esp
Passthrough.esp
SleeplessNights.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_1.0.0.esp
Campsite.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
AdvBubbleTurretSet-Real.esp
OCDecorator.esp
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SSEX.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
HardcoreModeON_StalePatchKP v1.1.esp
Jewelries.esp
Craftable Adhesives.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
WET.esp
four_play.esp
CHKFlora.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinoshelf_extra_ammo.esp
VtawWardrobe2.esp
VtawWardrobe1.esp
VtawJumpsuit.esp
VtawWidowmaker.esp
le666piercings.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
BasementLiving.esp
HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
Beggar_Whore.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Locksmith.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
WaterAnywhere.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
WastelandCannibals.esp
SuperMutantClothes.esp
RadcureCannibal.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
SettlementPrivacy.esp
CustomCamera.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
Northland Diggers New.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
CraftingTools.esp
AdvPortableTurretSet-Real.esp
AdvPortableTurretSet-Real-Extension.esp
Portable_Workshop_Enhanced.esp
SKKSettlementAttackSystem.esp
Homemaker - Bunker Disabler.esp
TNR Shoulder Lamp.esp
TNR Shoulder Lamp - Settings.esp
RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
Driveable Motorcycle Mod.esp
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - All in One.esp
MoreEnemies.esp
DYNAVISION.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp
Nora's Secret.esp
SleepOrSave.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
FO4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
LooksMirror.esp
Custom Moans.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp
BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp
Fusion Core Charging.esp
BodyTriangleEnhancer.esp
CombatStripLite.esp
GetDirty.esp
Raider Pet.esp
SMH.esp
VerticalConduits.esp
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
AES_Renovated Furniture.esp
IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp
greedy doctors.esp
SleepingWithTheEnemy.esp
WorkingSinksAndToilets.esp
UniqueFemalePlayer.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
WhippedAndBranded.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
ImmersiveCart.esp
WorkoutThroughTheFallout.esp
SettlementGarageSale.esp
SchoolDeskObject.esp
SimSettlementsDiverseVisitors.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - 4k.esp
Take and Equip.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
Lockpicking_Maniacs.esp
Killable Children.esp
FPE_MortalSettlers.esp
Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
SimSettlementChildrenSupport.esp
Child Posters.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
Orphans.esp
Children's Beds.esp
Children Extended.esp
Child Outfits Vanilla Standalone.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
Farm_CP_ScrapEverything_UE.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - BS Compatible - VMSR - NGR.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm

8 hours ago, XXXgamer said:

I see abandon babies need tasty breast milk, but I can't see how to make it. I only get just breast milk. I also don't know what to do with the sterilized milk bottles.

son of a bitch, I had a quick look at the recipes (and realised that I didn't make one up(I thought I did)

if you are a female then you can use a sterilise milk bottle on yourself to fill it up (if you are a male then it returns to you)

(I remembered what I was going to do, I was going to add chemical effects to the different breast milks the same to what I did to the semen)

(but I must have gotten sidetracked somewhere)

beta v1.06ish (ESP only)

did minor recipe changes (added breast milk drugs)

Added Piper as a clonable baby as a semen injection (let me know if the DNA levelled list injection quest works(adds Piper's DNA to her inventory) it didn't in my game)

(however I did add a debug Recipe in Planned Parenthood to convert DNA into Piper's DNA)

20191215095515_1.jpg

FPE_BabyAddon's v1.06beta.7z

Ok ran even more tests, without and with all those mods installed so, got into mutties enslaved, pregnant, window with baby stats, thing that dont happens if the father is human, have the following mods that involves pregnancy besides this one:

RSE II: Reproductive System Effects

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE

latest version for both, wa Im concluding is that somthing is preventing FPE generate the baby, it dont happens when the father results to be a mutant, and to be honest never got defeated by raiders using this mod so wasnt unaware of it, so, do u have any clue wa im doing or not doin right so this can happen? tyvm in advance