(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

7 hours ago, daisuke_1997 said:

hi i´m having a problem with the Baby for some reason the Baby is invisible and i have no idea how to fix it 

sorry for my bad english

is the baby an armor or a misc object?

what type of baby is it? (go into console, player.inv, find the baby and give me the last four digits of its FORMID)

which baby style are you using? Front or Back or Holding or Front Holding?

do you have the FPE_BabyAddon - Main.ba2 & FPE_BabyAddon - Textures.ba2 in your data folder?

I have had this installed for a while and upgraded to 0.7 recently and since I am getting a ctd at the game start up almost like a missing master. The menu doesnt even get on screen. Since I dont see anyone else I assume its an issue in my load order but I havent been able to figure it out. I have FPE 2.4, Creature addon 1.3, Super mutant addon, FPE addon pack 1.21 and this mod. This set up had worked for quite a while, suggestions are appreciated and thanks.

2 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I have had this installed for a while and upgraded to 0.7 recently and since I am getting a ctd at the game start up almost like a missing master. The menu doesnt even get on screen. Since I dont see anyone else I assume its an issue in my load order but I havent been able to figure it out. I have FPE 2.4, Creature addon 1.3, Super mutant addon, FPE addon pack 1.21 and this mod. This set up had worked for quite a while, suggestions are appreciated and thanks.

I have no idea, I have change quite a bit of my mods but I don't a problem with CTD's like that. (I will admit that there were issues with v6 and v6.5 versions of the mod but I assumed that I fixed them)

I did have a change of ESP(ESL Flagged) to ESP but that might be my working beta

Did you try deactivating my mod from your plugin list to isolate the problem?

but nevertheless I am uploading my beta of v0.8

I added Breast Milk harvesting

I added Semen Chems

I fixed some duplicate materials (about the clones)

FPE_BabyAddons - Textures.ba2 FPE_BabyAddons.esp FPE_BabyAddons - Main.ba2

12 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I have no idea, I have change quite a bit of my mods but I don't a problem with CTD's like that. (I will admit that there were issues with v6 and v6.5 versions of the mod but I assumed that I fixed them)

I did have a change of ESP(ESL Flagged) to ESP but that might be my working beta

Did you try deactivating my mod from your plugin list to isolate the problem?

but nevertheless I am uploading my beta of v0.8

I added Breast Milk harvesting

I added Semen Chems

I fixed some duplicate materials (about the clones)

FPE_BabyAddons - Textures.ba2 3.65 MB · 0 downloads FPE_BabyAddons.esp 581.19 kB · 0 downloads FPE_BabyAddons - Main.ba2 395.63 kB · 0 downloads

I started a fresh game and FPE 2.4 wont load, I am assuming now I didnt notice it had stopped working and your mod is treating it as a missing master? FPE appears to load but the MCM says its not installed. I am going to go back to an older version of FPE when I get a chance and see if that loads properly but this is the same as I said before, no one else is getting this so it has to a mistake I am making, its just confusing since I have been using all these mods for a while in a standardized mod list that has been very stable. 

EDIT: I see a post on FPE saying it requires the newest version of FO4 and I have delayed upgrade to let all script mods catch up so that is my issue, CTD caused by your mod being installed but not because your mod is broken. I figured out long ago if there isnt a bunch of complaining in a thread its most likely me and that was true again, thanks for your efforts.

7 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I started a fresh game and FPE 2.4 wont load, I am assuming now I didnt notice it had stopped working and your mod is treating it as a missing master? FPE appears to load but the MCM says its not installed. I am going to go back to an older version of FPE when I get a chance and see if that loads properly but this is the same as I said before, no one else is getting this so it has to a mistake I am making, its just confusing since I have been using all these mods for a while in a standardized mod list that has been very stable. 

EDIT: I see a post on FPE saying it requires the newest version of FO4 and I have delayed upgrade to let all script mods catch up so that is my issue, CTD caused by your mod being installed but not because your mod is broken. I figured out long ago if there isnt a bunch of complaining in a thread its most likely me and that was true again, thanks for your efforts.

fair enough, that was a painful update to downgrade

if you continue with the old version of Fallout then

I am uploading a version of Baby Addons without the birthing quest (which changes the babies from MiscObjects to Armors) so everything should work in this version

FPE_BabyAddons.esp

so I have been working on an update which is effectively Milking the player (and NPC's) for Breast Milk and Semen.

I would like to use assets from this mod here - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

but I haven't received an response yet

here is the mod in action

The Breast Pumps are from the mod above

and the badly placed cumpack's (white coloured blood Pack) is in between the legs

the cumpacks is a proof of concept to see if it would work

the future mesh will be an empty pack with tubes going into the body(hopefully, the tubes will move with the body)

20191204215631_1.jpg

20191204214611_1.jpg

15 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I would like to use assets from this mod here - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

but I haven't received an response yet

I've been watching those since the first day they were posted to Nexus. Love 'em, but wish they came with sliders for the ZeX Fusion Girl body. Maybe some day I'll get off my fat ass and try to make a slider conversion.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Invictaxe said:

I just been working on the semen milking device which is a needle(with bloodbag) in the man's penis

what do you think of this?

Looks hot! I'd equip my male settlers with those in a heartbeat.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:28 AM, Invictaxe said:

I just been working on the semen milking device which is a needle(with bloodbag) in the man's penis

what do you think of this?

(personally, I think I shouldn't bother and I should just use my condom skin(btw yes I made a skinbased condom for use in FPE))

Looks .....painful, i would personally prefer the condom skin method.

Is there not a transparent plastic tube asset somewhere you could use? Might make it a bit more realistic.

Maybe you can use a milk/drink flask, but cut off the top for penis entry, and make the glass transparent. Not sure if this would even work, since penis sizes can vary a lot and could cause clipping since i doubt the tube would morph together with the penis size.

Both methods could be used in aggressive of consensual situations, although the needle would be a bit more fitting for milking against his will i guess.

btw while I still haven't received work back from the Oppai Breast Pasties Modder,

I decided to continue work on armors for farm usage(semen) and added a few different armor skins (it is the same armor but with different meshes)

the current list is

1. Needle

2. Empty Milk Bottle (I might swap it for the other version for the wire effect(to hold the lid on))

3. Test tube

4. Beaker

5. Empty BloodPack

6. Condom (White or maybe hi tech Pattern?)

all of these are attached to the Penis or inserted into the Vagina (I am still testing these)

btw about the condoms, Currently they use a modified skin texture to work so there will be problems if you use a different skin for either player

God day, I had the mod since launch and updated it to the latest version 0.7, today my character gave irth and was about to use the chemistry workstation and the armor workbench to change the carry options and the odd baby and abandoned baby found are in the MISC tab of the pip boy, any help o adressing u can give me to fix it? tyvm in advance

Ok, researching I have found that the birthing baby is the one that comes from original FPE, so babys that comes out from the pregnancy are ending being odd babys in MISC form, im wondering naw wa is failing to kick in, character got pregnant on an CSA event of abduction, with 0.7 installed and latest FPE 2.401 installed so, dunno wa is goin wrong, just tested the beta 0.8 u posted and the same output of MISC baby happened, have a save where my toon is right about to give birth in some minutes and swaped 0.7 with 0.8 and have the planned parenthood workbench and crafting options there but the baby is an odd baby in MISC tab so, dunno, wa could it be? any clue?