(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's

I am going to divide this paragraph a bit (I think)

15 minutes ago, magnusx said:

1. what about a probability of the baby dies of hunger if u dont equip or consume the milk u harvest?

2. using the spoilage system of the food, dunno if is possible but will make necesary to breast milk harvesting, consume rattles or toys, to keep it good?

3. the pregnancy system helps to immesively repopulate a settlement, i mean to make cribs or bassinettes that work as containers and place the baby on one with teddy bears milk and toys to activate a flag where it can tend to be a bloody baby or a normal baby so when they grow they spawn as a child raider or a normal child using this mod, deploy the baby at least once on its existance on said container makes him a good baby or deploy a bloody baby on one of those for a day makes them a good baby, hope somthing can be doable or helps u to get inspired, ur mod is necesary for the immersion of caring childs on fallout 4 really

1. already done, it is selectable in armor workbench, (to prevent NPC carrying babies dying) that has a baby feeding every 5-10 min(real time) and if they miss three feeding then they turn into a dying baby (and reset its timer)

2. I don't really know how to do this without making a mess of NPC systems

3. well I could setup a milk feeding system(anti-antidepressants) so Jet infused milk could make an raider baby. (but I don't believe a crib would work)

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I can not figure out how to clone the player or NPC.  there is no FPE clone menu in the chem station just 2 FPE Misc

Or impregnate the NPC with all the Semen I have found laying around.

there is a custom chemistry workbench called Planned Parenthood. (or wasteland Creatures(soon to be renamed))

you will need 1x stimpak, 1x jet and 1x Semen Bag (with some perks) to craft standard injectable semen.

(btw the reasoning behind the drugs is that it will always work instead of a chance of working(regardless of MCM chances))

(basically there is two script functions in FPE "MakePregnant" which is 100% and "trytoMakePregnant" which is MCM based and when I tried "TryToMakePregnant" it doesn't work)

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there is a custom chemistry workbench called Planned Parenthood. (or wasteland Creatures(soon to be renamed))

you will need 1x stimpak, 1x jet and 1x Semen Bag (with some perks) to craft standard injectable semen.

(btw the reasoning behind the drugs is that it will always work instead of a chance of working(regardless of MCM chances))

(basically there is two script functions in FPE "MakePregnant" which is 100% and "trytoMakePregnant" which is MCM based and when I tried "TryToMakePregnant" it doesn't work)

What about cloning via babies on the Planned Parenthood workbench? I tried to make clones from there but I couldn't. Also, could you address the lack of prices on some of the breast milk items?

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Thank you for the help.  I built the bench, made some stuff, but I still do not understand, what to do with the parts.

Step by step how do I impregnate piper with piper DNA

7 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

What about cloning via babies on the Planned Parenthood workbench? I tried to make clones from there but I couldn't. Also, could you address the lack of prices on some of the breast milk items?

normal clone. craft 2x DNA bloodpacks and use them (to get your DNA and causes some HP Loss) and you can craft a clone injection with 2xDNA, 1x stimpak, 1x jet and 1x semen with perks of life giver 03 and science 04

combat clone. craft the combat with 1x clone injection(from above), 1x buffout and 1xDNA with Science 04 and Commando 04

about the prices, I have finally fixed the issue (it was to do with "No Auto-Calc"(which is why I had no idea about it))

7 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Thank you for the help.  I built the bench, made some stuff, but I still do not understand, what to do with the parts.

Step by step how do I impregnate piper with piper DNA

similar to above

Companion clone. you can craft a companion clone injection with 1x stimpak, 1x jet and 1x semen with perks of science 04 and the companions affinity perk so...

"Gift of Gab" = Piper

"Trigger Rush" = Cait

"Combat Medic" = Curie

"Shield Harmonics" = X6-88

so after you craft the injection, you should be able to trade with Piper

Give her the Piper Clone Injection

Equipped it on her (like any weapon or armor)

close the window

should come up with a message

she should be pregnant with herself

my reasoning for the companion perks is because cloning someone would be a deeply personal thing and unless there was absolute trust, there will be issues

both of these will make a injection that can be equipped by any NPC and that will impregnate them (btw I believe you need to enable creature impregnation in MCM(I should test that))

btw if anyone looked in this mod with xEdit or ESPExplorer(bad idea BUGGED), you may notice two different clone injections and these are gender based because of the child phase

Sigh, where do you get useless human semen?  I finally get to level 41 so I can make the clone injectors, I find out the 4 semen bags I have are not the semen bags, same name, I need because they were not made with useless human semen.  Could this be any more convoluted?

Love the mod idea, now if I could just figure out how to do anything with it.

sorry bit frustrated

I am not sure why you have it (unless you have an old version of the mod)

"useless human semen" was a misc Object which the first version of the semen used in this mod.

this has been replaced by the ingestible Object "Semen Bag"

however because of upgrading the mod, I added a legacy recipe to convert useless semen to semen bag.

so here is a question for you, how, where and when did you get the "useless human semen"?

unless do you have the treated semen bag's?

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure why you have it (unless you have an old version of the mod)

"useless human semen" was a misc Object which the first version of the semen used in this mod.

this has been replaced by the ingestible Object "Semen Bag"

however because of upgrading the mod, I added a legacy recipe to convert useless semen to semen bag.

so here is a question for you, how, where and when did you get the "useless human semen"?

unless do you have the treated semen bag's?

•  
  •  
  • Arcturus7777
  • Members
  •  
  • 955 posts

I used the Cum needle, that I built at the regular chemistry station, Under FPE, to get semen from settlers, and named npcs.  I then looted from 4 npcs  1 semen bag each.   I then went to this mods work bench and went down to injectors,  to the injector for piper clone, and I have all the requirements to build it, except semen bag.  Semen bag was still showing as 0, even though I had 4 semen bags.

I then searched thru all the workshop sections, and found a semen bag item that requires Useless human semen, which I have none of, therefore can not make, as I was guessing that that semen bag and the semen bag I got thru the cum needle were not the same, and that was why I could not build the piper clone injector.  

So, if you are saying, the newest version of the mod does not use Useless human semen, Which I repeat I have none of, then where do I get a semen bag that actually works to build the Piper clone injector?

49 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:
  •  
  •  
  • Arcturus7777
  • Members
  •  
  • 955 posts

I used the Cum needle, that I built at the regular chemistry station, Under FPE, to get semen from settlers, and named npcs.  I then looted from 4 npcs  1 semen bag each.   I then went to this mods work bench and went down to injectors,  to the injector for piper clone, and I have all the requirements to build it, except semen bag.  Semen bag was still showing as 0, even though I had 4 semen bags.

I then searched thru all the workshop sections, and found a semen bag item that requires Useless human semen, which I have none of, therefore can not make, as I was guessing that that semen bag and the semen bag I got thru the cum needle were not the same, and that was why I could not build the piper clone injector.  

So, if you are saying, the newest version of the mod does not use Useless human semen, Which I repeat I have none of, then where do I get a semen bag that actually works to build the Piper clone injector?

this is getter weird,

one question, do you have INVB_WastelandDairy installed?

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:
  •  
  •  
  • Arcturus7777
  • Members
  •  
  • 955 posts

I reread your issue,

do you have INVB_Milking installed (or post your load order)

basically because you said "regular chemistry station"

except that, since I added my Planned Parenthood station, I completely stopped using the standard chemist station

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I reread your issue,

do you have INVB_Milking installed (or post your load order)

basically because you said "regular chemistry station"

except that, since I added my Planned Parenthood station, I completely stopped using the standard chemist station

see screenshot post

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

No I do not have INVB milking

here are screenshots of the what I was doing in the workbenches.  as I said above, I have semen bags under aid in my inventory made by using the cum milker, in the screenshots

screenshots.7z 45.12 MB · 1 download

Post your load order!

I had a look, well you have something else of mine loaded

because I have change the names of the Milk Production recently (and you have that)

and you didn't go down to "Semen Production"

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Post your load order!

I had a look, well you have something else of mine loaded

because I have change the names of the Milk Production recently (and you have that)

and you didn't go down to "Semen Production"

I do not know what else to do, but I really really would like to know where to get the semen bag, so I can make the piper clone, before I get tired of playing again.  I tried the cum machine, and the simple cum machine.  Both give needles not semen bags.  I made empty semen bags.

Are you saying the semen bag is not part of the mod anymore?  all I really want to know is how to get a Semen bag, console or whatever.

I do not know how to get the load order list from Vortex.  

12 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I do not know what else to do, but I really really would like to know where to get the semen bag, so I can make the piper clone, before I get tired of playing again.  I tried the cum machine, and the simple cum machine.  Both give needles not semen bags.  I made empty semen bags.

Are you saying the semen bag is not part of the mod anymore?  all I really want to know is how to get a Semen bag, console or whatever.

I do not know how to get the load order list from Vortex.  

get your load order

go here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4\plugins.txt

and post the contents of it

item ID's (XX is the Hex Location of FPE_BabyAddons)

XX0010D3 - Semen Bag

XX0010D4 - Breast Milk

XX0010A1 - Human Semen Injector

XX0010A2 - Clone Semen Injector(Male Child)

XX0010AF - Clone Semen Injector(Female Child)

XX0011BC - Piper Clone Injector

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

get your load order

go here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4\plugins.txt

and post the contents of it

item ID's (XX is the Hex Location of FPE_BabyAddons)

XX0010D3 - Semen Bag

XX0010D4 - Breast Milk

XX0010A1 - Human Semen Injector

XX0010A2 - Clone Semen Injector(Male Child)

XX0010AF - Clone Semen Injector(Female Child)

XX0011BC - Piper Clone Injector

here is load order

plugins.txt

I just thought of something, I did have the wasteland mod installed, before this playthru, when I was testing.  I do not remember, were there bodyslide files with it?  If so anything I build with bodyslide may still be in the data folder even though I removed the mod.

19 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

here is load order

plugins.txt 4.72 kB · 0 downloads

I just thought of something, I did have the wasteland mod installed, before this playthru, when I was testing.  I do not remember, were there bodyslide files with it?  If so anything I build with bodyslide may still be in the data folder even though I removed the mod.

*FPE_Milking.esp (while I was wrong about the name, this was the mod I referred to earlier) remove it

*FPE_Condom.esp (you have FPE_BabyAddons) so you can remove this as well

*FPESuperMutantAddon.esp (You have one of my other mods FPEAIOCreatureAddon) so you can remove this one
*FPEDogAddon.esp (You have one of my other mods FPEAIOCreatureAddon) so you can remove this one (there is a slight difference between this and mine)

also I am working on the next version of my Mod's (more than one mod)

ok, There will be an update tomorrow.

so I added a survival mode to Cum and Milk Machines in the One Off and Repeating section.

This is a free upgrade to the Machines but it requires an ongoing supply of Sterilised Bottles(or bags) or Anti-Septic's and Bottles(or bags)

Milk Crates - Wooden crates with 12 or 24 milk bottles in them. (this is an usable item that can pack or unpack itself based on how many milk bottles you have)

I added VIS naming to each of the objects such as [DNA], [Cum], [Baby], [Bottle], [Food], etc

I tweaked the sliders in the script a bit

I added Machine and bag cleaning items (can remake Milk Machines and make Sterilised Bottles)

I removed the components of Fallout 4's Empty Milk Bottles & Empty Bloodpacks so you can't use them when building other stuff

Finally Fixed the Prices.

Baby Addons

Added Shaun as a clonable NPC

Tweak scripts to add Empty Milk Bottles after using them on Babies (Dying or Otherwise)

so does anyone have any requests before I upload the mod tonight or tomorrow?

On 3/4/2020 at 11:41 PM, Invictusblade said:

*FPE_Milking.esp (while I was wrong about the name, this was the mod I referred to earlier) remove it

*FPE_Condom.esp (you have FPE_BabyAddons) so you can remove this as well

*FPESuperMutantAddon.esp (You have one of my other mods FPEAIOCreatureAddon) so you can remove this one
*FPEDogAddon.esp (You have one of my other mods FPEAIOCreatureAddon) so you can remove this one (there is a slight difference between this and mine)

also I am working on the next version of my Mod's (more than one mod)

Thank you for the help.  I am good to go now.  Have injected cait with piper clone.  since I have lara croft as piper, I want to see what the piper clone looks like.  I also have Ciri as cait, and vault meat as Curie.

3 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Thank you for the help.  I am good to go now.  Have injected cait with piper clone.  since I have lara croft as piper, I want to see what the piper clone looks like.  I also have Ciri as cait, and vault meat as Curie.

let me know if that works

v1.4

added an survival mode to Cum and Milk Machines in the One Off and Repeating section.

This is a free upgrade to the Machines but it requires an ongoing supply of Sterilised Bottles(or bags) or Anti-Septic's and Bottles(or bags)

Milk Crates - Wooden crates with 12 or 24 milk bottles in them. (this is an usable item that can pack or unpack itself based on how many milk bottles you have)

I added VIS naming to each of the objects such as [DNA], [Cum], [Baby], [Bottle], [Food], etc

I added Machine and bag cleaning items (can remake Milk Machines and make Sterilised Bottles)

I removed the components of Fallout 4's Empty Milk Bottles & Empty Bloodpacks so you can't use them when building other stuff

Finally Fixed the Prices.

I tweaked the sliders in the script a bit

Tweak scripts to add Empty Milk Bottles after using them on Babies (Dying or Otherwise)

Added Shaun as a clonable NPC

and a few more things that I completely forgotten about