1 minute ago, CPU said:

Thanks for the heads up. I must need practice looking up members.

Well, since @Veladarius  has chosen to take his mod down (which is, of course, entirely his right and purview) I think I will use this thread instead to throw a few encomiums his way and hope that others may do so as well.

Thanks for being here Veladrius. For Captured Dreams certainly but also for your help and kind words over the years. I know that at times it has been a tremendous struggle. Nevertheless, I want you to know that you, and not just your mod, are appreciated. I hope to see you on the threads.

Damn shame :(
I just hope it's a temporary decission and not a permanent one for whatever reason there may have been behind it.
It is truly an awesome and complex mod.
Regardless of the authors future plans or lack of them for it - thank you for many, many hours of fun I had (still have) with it.
Cheers.

55 minutes ago, Angerer said:

I just need the old mod page description. Dependencies, incompatibilities, quest troubleshoot, changelogs.. etc. I get he wanted the files down but the page should be available for anyone who already has the mod.

Have you considered the simple expedient of PMing him and asking nicely for that information?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Have you considered the simple expedient of PMing him and asking nicely for that information?

I figure hed rather not have bothersome PMs about Captured Dreams .. considering how he went as far as pulling it all down.

26 minutes ago, Angerer said:

I figure hed rather not have bothersome PMs about Captured Dreams .. considering how he went as far as pulling it all down.

You may well be right. However, as my father used to say, "nothing ventured, nothing gained."

27 minutes ago, Eikichi Onizuka said:

Can anyone tell me what are the latest and most recent released versions of Captured Dreams, please?

Captured Dreams was removed by the author Veladrius. You might be able to get a copy from someone who still has the files as a personal favor. It is not available to be uploaded from anywhere at the author's request.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Captured Dreams was removed by the author Veladrius. You might be able to get a copy from someone who still has the files as a personal favor. It is not available to be uploaded from anywhere at the author's request.

Yes, I have read this thread,but.. I wanted to know if anyone knows what the latest version was, before it was removed from LoversLab, the most recent version of "Captured Dreams" that I have in the mod manager folder, should be v4.05 which dated 2016, I don't even remember exactly what this mod consisted of, I remember that there were BDSM elements, maybe a quest..? or a mansion, where you were "initiated" to the various practices, etc .. I remember well, or am I getting confused with another mod that uses Devious Devices's BDSM elements? 

And i dont think that he will give his baby up for adoption. This is too bad sure but if he asked for a removal well isnt that his right to say "..to this point i will go but no further..." Just accept his wishes :[ (yes i dont like it too)

2 minutes ago, Eikichi Onizuka said:

Yes, I have read this thread,but.. I wanted to know if anyone knows what the latest version was, before it was removed from LoversLab, the most recent version of "Captured Dreams" that I have in the mod manager folder, should be v4.05 which dated 2016, I don't even remember exactly what this mod consisted of, I remember that there were BDSM elements, maybe a quest..? or a mansion, where you were "initiated" to the various practices, etc .. I remember well, or am I getting confused with another mod that uses Devious Devices's BDSM elements? 

For SSE i found one time 4.15 somewhere in the internet ... Nothing is really lost

4 minutes ago, Eikichi Onizuka said:

The last one that I have (for the esp) is 4.15 for LE

On 8/20/2019 at 7:24 PM, Psalam said:

Thanks for the heads up. I must need practice looking up members.

Well, since @Veladarius  has chosen to take his mod down (which is, of course, entirely his right and purview) I think I will use this thread instead to throw a few encomiums his way and hope that others may do so as well.

Thanks for being here Veladrius. For Captured Dreams certainly but also for your help and kind words over the years. I know that at times it has been a tremendous struggle. Nevertheless, I want you to know that you, and not just your mod, are appreciated. I hope to see you on the threads.

i fourth that 🙂 I like it alot