Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

27 minutes ago, JBpy said:

LOL. I thought it was a message for Vel W and I thought he had a dirty skin set.

I use this texture as main.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7275

The normal texture is also important, so that dirt that does not look like black paint ... But I have not managed to replicate an effect as good as that of Nexus. That's why I use it.

And if I want to add more dirt, I use this layer. In one of the overrides, I get to use three layers of dirt. 

Dirt layer CBBE.7z 5.89 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you! Sadly, the nexus texture is CBBE-only. The overlay looks promising, though, how do you apply it? I am linking my current texture, can you help me apply additional dirt to it?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bZ6Orif0PS8jJRXv-Bqf1O5-97JP0_yc

TY!

56 minutes ago, SAC said:

Thank you! Sadly, the nexus texture is CBBE-only. The overlay looks promising, though, how do you apply it? I am linking my current texture, can you help me apply additional dirt to it?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bZ6Orif0PS8jJRXv-Bqf1O5-97JP0_yc

TY!

It is applied with mudbox. First, I have to get the EVB nif file and transform it so that Mudbox can read it. I have already downloaded it. In Mudbox, I am applying dirt to my liking.

evb.png.6e100f3b42d9974c7846ca79e5b0dc99.png

I have tried to download your file three times and it always gives me a network error. You could upload it directly here with the forum tools. Or on another server.

2 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Installed update CaptiveTattoos 2.2

I like the new “(Back Neck) Nymph” very much Thank You.

I went to try out the new “(Butt) For Rent” and my whole body went black except head and hands. Have I done something wrong all the other tattoos show ok?

:cry:

I will fix it in a minute.

34 minutes ago, JBpy said:

It is applied with mudbox. First, I have to get the EVB nif file and transform it so that Mudbox can read it. I have already downloaded it. In Mudbox, I am applying dirt to my liking.

evb.png.6e100f3b42d9974c7846ca79e5b0dc99.png

I have tried to download your file three times and it always gives me a network error. You could upload it directly here with the forum tools. Or on another server.

FemaleBody.nif

^^This is the nif I am using - it is EVB, but modified by me

Have you succeeded downloading the .rar? I see you scratched-out the message. It is too large to upload here

52 minutes ago, SAC said:

FemaleBody.nif 409.16 kB · 0 downloads

^^This is the nif I am using - it is EVB, but modified by me

Have you succeeded downloading the .rar? I see you scratched-out the message. It is too large to upload here

Nice. Already donwload it. I will make you a dirty skin version for EVB.

EDIT: 

In fact, the skin you made is great. Since I don't have EVB, I can't see what my dirt layer looks ingame But I leave 2 dirty layers to you so you can apply it on the body, in GIMP or Pain Net, and raise or lower the contrast according to your taste. Just put the layer on the skin and you will see that it perfectly matches "femalebody.dds". And adjust the values, because by default I think it is very dark. The bad thing is that I can't help you with the normal maps (which give depth to the wounds and can also give the necessary effect for dirt). It is not something that still understand and, above all, I do not want to install another body to test it.

You should come to the dark side of CBBE. :grimace:

EVB.zip

17 hours ago, Vel W said:

image.png.13903f1d14745f61a26e11c17d45a980.png

note: don't mind the part where "femaleFace" is "null". I use Valkyr face textures so used the parameter to prevent the skin overrides from altering my characters' faces.

No, the textures for man are very different and you have to re-map them in Mudbox all or the textures will look very distorted. The truth is that I am not interested in making textures for man. :classic_ph34r:

45 minutes ago, JBpy said:

@Agnot2014  Thanks for notifying me of the error. Since you downloaded the file, just download this and paste it into the "Data" folder. Overwrite the original file.

I already uploaded a full and corrected version.

SlaveTattoos - Main.7z 6.59 kB · 1 download

Thank You I have replaced the SlaveTattoos – Main.BA2 file, applied the new “(Butt) For Rent” Tattoo and its Perfect Thank You

Looks great! I hope to use your mod with a story line that has the PC sold to Diamond City Security for "community service" in the Red Seat District until the "debt" is paid. So, the more official looking overlays are great for me. If you're looking for more ideas, anything with a Diamond City or a para-government theme would be great--even LMCC only has one diamond overlay and it is covered when a slave collar is worn.

By the way, I noticed the Keep In Restraints body overlay is missing the second t and the Education face overlay is repeated. But, the only real problem I have is that with the second version of 2.2 (with the rental overlay fixed) when I add more than one body overlay then add or change another, one or more other overlays randomly change to the QueenOfSpades (Ankle). That feels like an engine or LM bug though, so I wouldn't worry if you don't see it (I can probably work around it by saving a preset and editing that outside the game).

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

No, the textures for man are very different and you have to re-map them in Mudbox all or the textures will look very distorted. The truth is that I am not interested in making textures for man. :classic_ph34r:

I can respect that ? Would you happen to know any good skin overrides that can be applied to male bodies, though?

Also~~this will smell like a request, but would it be possible to add more varieties between the the 7 overrides? Currently the other 6 seem more like less dramatic versions of "Just Kill Me" (the last override on the list). Dirt locations on the body are pretty alike. But I understand the huge amount of time and effort it would require, so, do what you like, no rush.

@JBpy this is a really good mod and I just have one issue and I've tried reinstalling the mod a bunch and changing the load order of this mod but the hands are missing if wearing clothes but then you can see the skin overlay. When I take off my clothes the body is completely invisible when trying to apply any of the skin overlays. Any idea whats going on with that? I tried looking into on my own and have not found any answers. Thanks. EDIT: Nevermind I got it working by installing the WhippedAndBranded_1.5_No_Unique_Player.7z file. Thank you for making this mod and the regular CBBE bodies are way too clean for sure.

6 hours ago, Vel W said:

I can respect that ? Would you happen to know any good skin overrides that can be applied to male bodies, though?

Also~~this will smell like a request, but would it be possible to add more varieties between the the 7 overrides? Currently the other 6 seem more like less dramatic versions of "Just Kill Me" (the last override on the list). Dirt locations on the body are pretty alike. But I understand the huge amount of time and effort it would require, so, do what you like, no rush.

Yes I plan to retouch the overrides much more. I have focused more on wounds than dirt. But you reminded me of an overrides bug. Sometimes, when my character wore clothes, I changed override but didn't visually see the change. The first or second override was always maintained (and for a moment I thought I had screwed up). My solution was to change overrides while naked.

I also suffered from CTD when changing skins while wearing clothes with HHS, but I only suffered that with loose files (version that I have not uploaded to LL). 

3 hours ago, scradion said:

@JBpy this is a really good mod and I just have one issue and I've tried reinstalling the mod a bunch and changing the load order of this mod but the hands are missing if wearing clothes but then you can see the skin overlay. When I take off my clothes the body is completely invisible when trying to apply any of the skin overlays. Any idea whats going on with that? I tried looking into on my own and have not found any answers. Thanks. EDIT: Nevermind I got it working by installing the WhippedAndBranded_1.5_No_Unique_Player.7z file. Thank you for making this mod and the regular CBBE bodies are way too clean for sure.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I've been playing around with the skins a bit and the fresh whip marks look great, but I wish the breast redness from #10 "Best to do what they say" could be incorporated into #8 "Bite of the Cane" (and for that matter a lash mark or several across the belly might help as well).

I'm also having trouble getting the face/neck color to match the body color, with the neck showing just a bit darker than the body regardless of what color I choose. I've switched to just the normal Fusion Girl skin (and no HD face textures or anything, so that I can make use of the hickeys), but wonder what other folks are doing to get a better color match.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I've been playing around with the skins a bit and the fresh whip marks look great, but I wish the breast redness from #10 "Best to do what they say" could be incorporated into #8 "Bite of the Cane" (and for that matter a lash mark or several across the belly might help as well).

I'm also having trouble getting the face/neck color to match the body color, with the neck showing just a bit darker than the body regardless of what color I choose. I've switched to just the normal Fusion Girl skin (and no HD face textures or anything, so that I can make use of the hickeys), but wonder what other folks are doing to get a better color match.

That is my little nightmare and I am not yet able to find a solution. I have to find out if the specular textures are able to hide the difference between the neck and the body. These textures determine the illumination that the skin receives, so it may well help to disguise the difference that currently exists. Currently, all my overrides use the same specular texture, but it seems that I would have to make a specular texture adjusted for each override.

An user deactivated face textures so that he could retain his original texture. How? With Notepad ++. You open the file "Skin.json" inside Data \ F4SE \ Plugins \ F4EE \ Skin \ WhippedAndBranded.esp. 

If you modify this two lines, as I show you here, the mod will not load my facial textures.

"FemaleFace": null, 

"FemaleHeadRear": null, 

It should look like this: 

Spoiler

image.png.13903f1d14745f61a26e11c17d45a980.png

I take note of your suggestions. I tried to make whip marks in the stomach area, but I didn't think they looked good and decided to wait to improve that.

@KyLeeKu 

Could you try it when you can? Thanks to Photoshop I did a 2K version it in 2 minutes, for those who use facial textures in 2K. Gimp has no way of making batch modifications with dds files.

My only problem is that I don't know if the formats I chose are the right ones.

Version with loose files. If it works, I will package it with CK and upload to the main page. 

CaptiveTattoos 2.2.7z

Checked out the clean skins. Excellent work, for the most part. However, the brand marks look a bit too raised up and simplified. You might want to refine them a bit. The new Gunners tats are great- will definitely make use of those in a future playthrough,

3 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Are there any plans to integrate this mod into violate or similar mods so the tattoos get automatically applied in certain situations? Because that would be pretty awesome.

Indarello created a very good patch. Not only does it add tattoos when there are aggressive animations (such as those used in Violate, Hardship, RSE, M.C.G., SexHarrassment), but it also implements animations with stages, effects, cum overlays, and so on. But you must install it with all its requirements, carefully.

22 hours ago, JBpy said:

Indarello created a very good patch. Not only does it add tattoos when there are aggressive animations (such as those used in Violate, Hardship, RSE, M.C.G., SexHarrassment), but it also implements animations with stages, effects, cum overlays, and so on. But you must install it with all its requirements, carefully.

I'll look into it. Thanks mate :)

Absolutely love the body tattoos.  (Too bad LooksMenu is still so squirley when trying to add tattoos beyond 7 after the initial round of placements.  But, that's not your problem.)

As for the face tattoos... I can't get them to work.  I have lots of other face tattoos, but as soon as I select  "Slave Tattoos" it stops working.; the wheel spins for a quarter-second, like usual, but nothing shows up.  In fact, in the initial designer in the bathroom, opening the slave tattoos forced me to load a preset in order to regain the ability to get ANY face tattoos to start working again. 

Here is them not working (AI was not disabled and game was not paused)

Spoiler

20191019184339_1.jpg.207b8e0cc9cca7f1b474678071d3afa0.jpg

Here's my list of Extras (it's a lot, but they all  work fine):

Spoiler

20191019190619_1.jpg.f053fdcedd8d6a7ca4587498b5e8c3b4.jpg

Here's other face tattoos working fine (Face Paint specifically in this example):

Spoiler

20191019190735_1.jpg.39202f267d939c2e71bc094977441bff.jpg

Though I had installed it via NMM, I looked and all 3 files (1 esm and 2 ba2) from the "CaptiveTattoos 2.2" 7z file is in the Fallout 4 Data folder.  "Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Tints\SlaveTattoos.esp" has the 2 json files in it and "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\SlaveTattoos.esp" has the other json in it, so everytning got installed per the 7z file.

Body tattoos do work but face tattoos just aren't working for me.

I ran a log, but no related messages.

Any ideas?