Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

1 hour ago, Rokushi said:

Is this the mod and which one do we need ?  I use cbbe 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718?tab=description

It is this one, yes. What "Unique Player" does is create a folder for your own player, with their own textures and meshes, so that your player has a body and skin different from the others. My Skin Overrides mod searches the files in the Unique Player folder, since I have noticed that it is a widely used mod and I usually see it in the mod lists here.

If this is the first time you use Unique Player and it seems complicated to you, you can just use this mod to have dirty skin. Works for CBBE too: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30479

And along with this, it is much better: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29171

3 hours ago, chev70 said:

I forgot to ask you. You made a beautiful left shoulder-arm tattoo but not on the right side ( or the other way around, I'm not sure ? ); would you mind doing that too? The arms are a bit empty at the level of choice and this tattoo fills the void well ?

No problem, I plan to have 50 more tattoos for the next update. What image was the shoulder tattoo?

1 hour ago, SAC said:

what is FSM?

FSM Body Textures

I'm done with my homework for tonight. In the next update I will put at least 50 facial tattoos. (well, tattoos and brandings). Turned out to be faster to create than body tattoos. The best thing is that I don't have to adjust the contrast, you can adjust it yourself when applying the tattoo.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.58b8dcabc9fd35c39ffccee9d4a44288.png

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

FSM Body Textures

I'm done with my homework for tonight. In the next update I will put at least 50 facial tattoos. (well, tattoos and brandings). Turned out to be faster to create than body tattoos. The best thing is that I don't have to adjust the contrast, you can adjust it yourself when applying the tattoo.

Hide contents

ScreenShot0.png.58b8dcabc9fd35c39ffccee9d4a44288.png

Awesome ; I'm looking forward to this new addon
Two questions;
1- Will this be compatible with Looksmenu Customization compendium?
2- Branding will be in the form of tattoos or will it change the basic texture of the face like your previous addon?

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

FSM is also quite good.

It looks great; I don't know this mod. Thanks for the advice; I'm going to try

6 hours ago, chev70 said:

Awesome ; I'm looking forward to this new addon
Two questions;
1- Will this be compatible with Looksmenu Customization compendium?
2- Branding will be in the form of tattoos or will it change the basic texture of the face like your previous addon?

Yeah. That was my homework ;) It is compatible with LMCC: I added a new submenu called "SlaveTattos".

The best thing about these facial tattoos is that I can put colored tattoos, brandings, whip marks, etc., without touching the skin texture. These work like body overlays ... but better.

I will upload the new update now. It includes about 30 new body tattoos and 50 face tattoos.

I will update the initial post with all the relevant information.

I tried to put tattoos on the outer thigh area, but for some reason, Mudbox is giving me war and the textures come out horrible. For now, I focused on safe areas. Belly, back, inner thigh area, etc. I haven't posted anything about Vault-Tec or Supermutants yet.

Spoiler

6.png.a7667794bfebdc8f3373e2aef2cc22fe.png1.png.8e0222a6e0d892a2b6437ad1f7bf48d9.png2.png.cb66064da67c4398ac013ef3a0d2fd52.png3.png.1d2853655e2f8200867b2061c0f3e422.png4.png.b33424d05759ca60e07f24013f77bed0.png5.png.b55ca81d23f254910af55290bd48a64a.png

4 hours ago, nezexyzzar said:

Just to double check, this isn't compatible with EVB right? It's marked as compatible but I thought it wouldn't be compatible since it's based on the CBBE UV. I tried it in game and it was distorted, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol.

My fault. EVB is only for the men's version. I will correct that. Thank you! 

---

Now I remember that I did not lower the contrast of the new overlays. I screwed up because the process of facial tattoos and overlays is different. So these days I will update it again.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

My fault. EVB is only for the men's version. I will correct that. Thank you! 

---

Now I remember that I did not lower the contrast of the new overlays. I screwed up because the process of facial tattoos and overlays is different. So these days I will update it again.

Thank you.

There are so many that would be good working girls as well, if they weren’t so black.

53 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Truly amazing, are there any plan or mod that automatically apply random tattoos during like AAF Violate events?

Indarello made a mod. I still did not have the opportunity to try the fixed version, but others say it is working. His mod applies tattoos if the animations are aggressive.

I will put it as a recommended mod.

It is seen that it is customizable through the xml file in the AAF folder.

13 hours ago, JBpy said:

I will upload the new update now. It includes about 30 new body tattoos and 50 face tattoos.

I will update the initial post with all the relevant information.

I tried to put tattoos on the outer thigh area, but for some reason, Mudbox is giving me war and the textures come out horrible. For now, I focused on safe areas. Belly, back, inner thigh area, etc. I haven't posted anything about Vault-Tec or Supermutants yet.

Reveal hidden contents

6.png.a7667794bfebdc8f3373e2aef2cc22fe.png1.png.8e0222a6e0d892a2b6437ad1f7bf48d9.png2.png.cb66064da67c4398ac013ef3a0d2fd52.png3.png.1d2853655e2f8200867b2061c0f3e422.png4.png.b33424d05759ca60e07f24013f77bed0.png5.png.b55ca81d23f254910af55290bd48a64a.png

Hi,

Is there any way to identify the tats that were added in 2.0? Perhaps they are after the latest one from the previous version in the json? 

... LE: the last one listed in the json in the previous version is AnimalLeg, I am assuming that those which come after are new to this version

Thx!

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi,

Is there any way to identify the tats that were added in 2.0? Perhaps they are after the latest one from the previous version in the json? 

... LE: the last one listed in the json in the previous version is AnimalLeg, I am assuming that those which come after are new to this version

Thx!

Yes, in the Json file I think it starts with "SkullTheFuck".

Spoiler

$Slave_SkullTheFuck SkullTheFuck
$Slave_RapeMeatThigh RapeMeatThigh
$Slave_PublicToiletFront PublicToiletFront
$Slave_MastersCuntBelly MastersCuntBelly
$Slave_RaiderQueenLeftArm RaiderQueenLeftArm
$Slave_9RearThigh 9RearThigh
$Slave_AlreadyRuinedLowBack AlreadyRuinedLowBack
$Slave_CapsMakeMeCumBelly CapsMakeMeCumBelly
$Slave_CockAddictedBelly CockAddictedBelly
$Slave_CollaredAndHappyFront CollaredAndHappyFront
$Slave_GeneralSlut GeneralSlut
$Slave_GeneralSlutInnerThigh GeneralSlutInnerThigh
$Slave_MySonCanWaitFrontThigh MySonCanWaitFrontThigh
$Slave_RapeMeatNeck RapeMeatNeck
$Slave_RuinedLowBack RuinedLowBack
$Slave_SeekingFront SeekingFront
$Slave_AnalOnlyWhore AnalOnlyWhore

Unfortunately, all are very dark compared to others. So that's another way to catch them lol

I just saw that, in the Json file, I wrote: MasterCuntBelly.bgem, not MastersCuntBelly.bgem, so it's another tattoo that I'll have to fix.

And another tattoo called: "9", which really should be called "13", is just one more proof of how tired I was last night to have it all finished ?

On 10/2/2019 at 3:31 PM, JBpy said:

Indarello made a mod. I still did not have the opportunity to try the fixed version, but others say it is working. His mod applies tattoos if the animations are aggressive.

I've tried it and seems to work great so far. Definitely adds another fun element of realism.

Checked out the new ones. Some are excellent, particularly the brands. Also really liked the facial bruises.

One criticism- some of the more recent ones have lettering that is too large, thick, and sloppy. While variation in the skill level of Raiders tattooists makes sense. these look more like they were drawn on with a Sharpie than carved into the skin with a needle.

Thought for something new- tattoos for Gunner slaves/whores/comfort units. These should be neater, fewer, more official looking, identifying unit property and setting out the rules for use.

Some examples:

Upper chest and back- Gunners' Property

Underneath above- Gunners' symbol

Lower back- If found, return to GNR Plaza for reward. Failure to do so will result in execution.

On ass- ANAL USE 1-Lube required 2-Have unit suck cock clean afterwards 3-Report bleeding to Medic

Middle back and/or upper belly- Report disciplinary issues to Morale Officer. Do not punish unit without orders.

On belly- FERTILE Condom required

On belly- FIXED Condom not required

On breast or upper chest- FUCKTOY available to all

On breast or upper chest- SENIOR FUCKTOY  Officers and Senior NCOs only

On breast or upper chest- PAINSLUT unrestricted usage

On arm or above vulva- Gunners Morale Unit #1223

Finally, one request. On the "Deposit Cum and Piss Here" tat on the upper belly, please remove the giant arrow. It is obliterating the tats on her chest.

36 minutes ago, Erisian said:

Checked out the new ones. Some are excellent, particularly the brands. Also really liked the facial bruises.

One criticism- some of the more recent ones have lettering that is too large, thick, and sloppy. While variation in the skill level of Raiders tattooists makes sense. these look more like they were drawn on with a Sharpie than carved into the skin with a needle.

Thought for something new- tattoos for Gunner slaves/whores/comfort units. These should be neater, fewer, more official looking, identifying unit property and setting out the rules for use.

Some examples:

Upper chest and back- Gunners' Property

Underneath above- Gunners' symbol

Lower back- If found, return to GNR Plaza for reward. Failure to do so will result in execution.

On ass- ANAL USE 1-Lube required 2-Have unit suck cock clean afterwards 3-Report bleeding to Medic

Middle back and/or upper belly- Report disciplinary issues to Morale Officer. Do not punish unit without orders.

On belly- FERTILE Condom required

On belly- FIXED Condom not required

On breast or upper chest- FUCKTOY available to all

On breast or upper chest- SENIOR FUCKTOY  Officers and Senior NCOs only

On breast or upper chest- PAINSLUT unrestricted usage

On arm or above vulva- Gunners Morale Unit #1223

Finally, one request. On the "Deposit Cum and Piss Here" tat on the upper belly, please remove the giant arrow. It is obliterating the tats on her chest.

I have already lowered the contrast to the new tattoos (and another one they asked for, I think it was "Prime Fuck Toy") but I will take a few days before updating it, because I would like to read more opinions like yours.

This is what I have so far, I really like your suggestions.

I do not finish being convinced with the artistic abilities of the Mutants ... And I have not yet reviewed what kind of fonts to use, I think it should be childish style, I do not know yet.

Spoiler

Gunners3.png.1af3fc6a4b809b5010a680c3835baecf.pngGunners2.png.8d180ab0ef05adf85db9c5d3b160f689.pngGunnerSymbol.png.9675cd65df90f87c5527cfa7a407ca5d.pngSkull2.png.f77e916579e9f1372c424d23fe39fa9b.pngSMProperty.png.0c37b51994c58508a5e739e8dcb31777.pngGoodLuck.png.757d98a7db62493d91e441604641de1d.pngIndoctrination.png.908a3e479f0df8b43e307f4b14b94af1.png58a977ce63c749d6039be33b357d95fc.jpg.b8241851d30812977b37a59708547e68.jpgIntensiveIndoctrination.png.972550a42a4948a2794477cedf7acf04.pngSMTMyMaster.png.73354f8872c795e7ca54d6bf07b78b8f.pngSMTMutiesOnly.png.a808f023179a36a64db555451167e434.pngSMTFuckHuman.png.9ac652db721b0e586c477b74e6a8cc9a.pngSMTooSkinny.png.8afcd065e5afccfe631fc3ccdc9cc4a9.pngSMThisTime.png.b6b3f21d9f6f127fa58df0593b3104e6.pngSMTLiceForHound.png.418e21ee2964ed44f95398b0a88320cb.pngSMTLiceForBrother.png.fc1ee1283187433f6ea433750c84cc3c.pngSMTLiceForMe.png.5c8e032042ecfab88d41dd789f3dd202.png

Fantastic Tattoo’s Thank You

Here are a few suggestions for Tattoo’s I thought of:

Theses don’t need to be Grate big Tattoos more discreet I.E covered easily by clothing

(Lower Belly)

Fuck Toy

I Love Making Friends

Slut

Cock Lover

Ready

Nymph

Good Girl

Bigger is Better

Use Me

(Back Neck)

Nymph