Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks again for this. This mod is great. It compliments the makeup mirror in Hardship very well.

The funny thing is that I have not even given a tattoo to my character, with which I am testing Hardship. Mainly because I felt that she had much more freedom than, for example, a raiders pet. In Hardship you have some protection and profit margin. In Raider Pet the experience is more hardcore.

But yesterday I wanted to become independent from mr. Raymond and I see that Juliette's freedom was always an illusion, lol. I have been tempted to create tattoos alluding to the Rexford Hotel, but I prefer to put more beautiful tattoos like the ones in Nexus.

I have not yet gone to a raiders camp ... from what I have read, it seems that Juliette should return with a couple of poems around the body ... 

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

The funny thing is that I have not even given a tattoo to my character, with which I am testing Hardship. Mainly because I felt that she had much more freedom than, for example, a raiders pet. In Hardship you have some protection and profit margin. In Raider Pet the experience is more hardcore.

But yesterday I wanted to become independent from mr. Raymond and I see that Juliette's freedom was always an illusion, lol. I have been tempted to create tattoos alluding to the Rexford Hotel, but I prefer to put more beautiful tattoos like the ones in Nexus.

I have not yet gone to a raiders camp ... from what I have read, it seems that Juliette should return with a couple of poems around the body ... 

Quite possibly. The one near college square that I show at the end of the Raiders and Gunners video is quite an ordeal :)

As far as prettier and empowering tattoos go we definitely need those too. A lot of those available in other packs feel pretty non lore friendly . They are either too fancy, or too generically "tribal". Instead of eagles and elaborate portraits of women, people would have pictures of like Nuka girl and jangles tattooed on them most likely.

Hi I love your Slave Tattoos. Thank You.

I have picked out a few that are not raider specifically orientated as I only want to be a weekend slave, not all the time.

Are you thinking of making any other sets of Tattoos for us females (Pro’s) who want to make sure that customers know what’s on offer and that I’m a slut. Like the ones in mods for Skyrim?

38 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Hi I love your Slave Tattoos. Thank You.

I have picked out a few that are not raider specifically orientated as I only want to be a weekend slave, not all the time.

Are you thinking of making any other sets of Tattoos for us females (Pro’s) who want to make sure that customers know what’s on offer and that I’m a slut. Like the ones in mods for Skyrim?

Of course. If you have the words or images that you would like, pass them here and I will prepare them. If you tell me in which parts of the body you would like the tattoos, that would save me time.

There are tattoos that could be repeated, but on different parts of the body.

Since these will not be tattoos for a captive person, then I will create another plugin. "Prostitute tattoos" or something like that.

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

Of course. If you have the words or images that you would like, pass them here and I will prepare them. If you tell me in which parts of the body you would like the tattoos, that would save me time.

There are tattoos that could be repeated, but on different parts of the body.

Since these will not be tattoos for a captive person, then I will create another plugin. "Prostitute tattoos" or something like that.

I thank you for your interest

I took a look at some of the Skyrim Mods I used to have, SlaveTats By murfk has a lot of the kind I’m looking for. Murfk has lots of categories. The Whore and Zoo I used quite a lot I remember.

Some of these in your style would be great.

Thank You

5 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Some of these in your style would be great.

I didn't know those specific tattoos. Those seem very good. I did a quick conversion of those two tattoo packs. I just removed the references to Skyrim's beasts and modified "septims" to "caps." I haven't touched the contrast much, nor did I match the fonts. I like the fonts they used for Skyrim, but it seems to me that in Fallout these should be rather "cruel" fonts.

I have not packaged it with the CK. Let's say it's a trial version in the absence of many tweaks.

WhoreTats (Loose files).rar

11 hours ago, JBpy said:

I didn't know those specific tattoos. Those seem very good. I did a quick conversion of those two tattoo packs. I just removed the references to Skyrim's beasts and modified "septims" to "caps." I haven't touched the contrast much, nor did I match the fonts. I like the fonts they used for Skyrim, but it seems to me that in Fallout these should be rather "cruel" fonts.

I have not packaged it with the CK. Let's say it's a trial version in the absence of many tweaks.

WhoreTats (Loose files).rar 737.15 kB · 0 downloads

Thank You so so much.

Downloaded and will give them a Go as soon as I get home and let you know how it went. ?

Notes:

It all seems to be working.

The WhoreTats with numbers only show the number.

WhoreTats Pussy_Septims does show CAPs but people may get confused.

Something Weird about Mouth_Always_Open the top “Always” seems squashed, but that may be the location. It’s the same with Mouth_Free the “Free” is distorted with letters overlapping.

All the Ass ones i.e “Ass_Free” are in the middle of the back should be lower.

The Pussy ones should also be lower.

Again Ass_Septims show CAPs but people may get confused.

I would also suggest making all of them less Black more grey like your “I Can Take It”, “SEX PIG” etc as the look more natural for a Tattoo used by someone who asked for it to be added, ie. A Whore.

I have included some cropped screens.

ScreenShot39840.png.e80e2e2bdc71388ae54a001251023340.pngScreenShot39839.png.6a2c393b095cd23a11dc5b65e4ba6000.pngScreenShot39844.png.8d7d471a17adbc643b86be54b17d2e74.pngScreenShot39843.png.3e4c9f5aed5f738024c4f03100f3dae3.pngScreenShot39842.png.82f5091102a0a448a93179dacef25080.pngScreenShot39841.png.12ad50fb996fe309a904d81c03a12bbd.png

Thank You for taking the time to look at these.

I hope you find this helpful.

P.S. I am using a CBBE Curvy body, just an afterthought you may need to know.

Thanks for the notes, I still couldn't try it in the game to see how they look. The images on the chest look bad because I made a copy-paste of Skyrim's tattoos and I see that those tattoos don't have proper curvatures.

I will make an appropriate set with Mudbox and Gimp. I can think of a couple of tattoos of that style for my character.

Hey, really love the mod, awesome work!

I have 3 small comments in case the feedback is useful.

First, your mod works nicely on companions as well. Probably you would want to mention in the instructions you provide (since instead of slm 14, it would need slm id-companion).

Second, the list of tattoos is very long (which is great), so to ease navigation, would it be possible (and easy to do) to allow page-down/page-up navigation, and/or mouse wheel?

Third, minor typo in the "(Butt) ProudMinutemen" tattoo, which says "Proud of the Minutement". I don't know if that final T is some play-on-words I don't get or just a typo.

Thanks so much for your work! It is truly fantastic in concept and implementation.

Thanks so much for adding my suggestions in. It was really a treat to use them.

I do have one request (hope I'm not being a pain). Could you do another version of the "Deposit Cum and Piss Here" tattoo higher on the belly, where the stomach is (right under the diaphragm, in other words)?

A few others for consideration:

Upper chest, beneath an arrow pointing up at the mouth- PUBLIC TOILET

Right above the vulva- MASTER'S CUNT (instead of MASTER, you could also do JARRED, GAGE, CLINT, OVERBOSS, or various others)

On or just above the ass- ANAL ONLY WHORE

On the upper back, with the lettering upside down- SKULL FUCK THE BITCH

Upper back, well centered, with crisp lettering beneath the Vault Tech logo- Property of Vault-Tech

Anywhere there is available space, perhaps the upper arms or outer thighs- Who the Fuck is Shaun?; Not a Whore (Whores Get Paid); Will Give Head For a Smoke; Property of Hotel Rexford (alternatively, Property of Boston Bordello/Red Door/Dugout Inn); My Consent Not Required; RAPEMEAT,

Oh, and perhaps "Proud of the Minutement" should be "Pride of the Minutemen"? With perhaps a "General Slut" and the Minuteman logo to go with it?

@Agnot2014 

I have made some progress. My character is also a prostitute so I needed tattoos of that style. I still have many ideas left, but I leave you these. Since my character is a prostitute, I have a hard time getting the idea of offering free services (at least, she gives free services only to her pimp, in Hardship ). Some symbols are in reference to Mr. Raymond, but I plan with more time to put more references to other pimps.

I am not very convinced of how some references to Mr. Raymond remain. The longer the sentences, the more it costs to look good on the body. It will be a task for another day.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.7ab3272913f47913c8267d160ec2225b.pngScreenShot1.png.d5f66daef1f4661cb70c3239f1665e79.pngScreenShot2.png.17c67b113beee5bc544d2e4902968be0.pngScreenShot3.png.d426b30de9d6053cd848245818510304.png

I will upload it in the download section when I am satisfied. Meanwhile, I leave it here for those who want to try them (and make suggestions).

WhoreTats 1.0.rar

@Airgr Here, Toxic Raider Armour

@alm1Thank you. I will correct that error. I remember having another mistake in a belly tattoo.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to speed up the list of tattoos the way you suggest.

@Erisian  LOL, I also wanted to raise that tattoo a little more because the message was hidden under my girl's pubic hair ... No problem. Excellent suggestions, I will write them down.

"Minutement...". The good thing about having mistakes in this type of tattoos is that I can blame everything on the low education that raiders have, hehe.

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to speed up the list of tattoos the way you suggest.

8 hours ago, alm1 said:

Second, the list of tattoos is very long (which is great), so to ease navigation, would it be possible (and easy to do) to allow page-down/page-up navigation, and/or mouse wheel?

Not entirely sure, but I think that's a LooksMenu issue, or from the base game, in that navigating the menus doesn't fully work as it should, both with scroll-wheel, mouse-clicks, so you're reduced to keyboard navigation for some things.

Does it to me for Hair, need to use 'E' rather than click on it, for instance.

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

@Agnot2014 

I have made some progress. My character is also a prostitute so I needed tattoos of that style. I still have many ideas left, but I leave you these. Since my character is a prostitute, I have a hard time getting the idea of offering free services (at least, she gives free services only to her pimp, in Hardship ). Some symbols are in reference to Mr. Raymond, but I plan with more time to put more references to other pimps.

I am not very convinced of how some references to Mr. Raymond remain. The longer the sentences, the more it costs to look good on the body. It will be a task for another day.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.7ab3272913f47913c8267d160ec2225b.pngScreenShot1.png.d5f66daef1f4661cb70c3239f1665e79.pngScreenShot2.png.17c67b113beee5bc544d2e4902968be0.pngScreenShot3.png.d426b30de9d6053cd848245818510304.png

I will upload it in the download section when I am satisfied. Meanwhile, I leave it here for those who want to try them (and make suggestions).

WhoreTats 1.0.rar 1.12 MB · 1 download

Update/feedback WhoreTats 1.0.rar

I thank you for the update.

WhoreTats (Belly) Sweet Babe, no Tattoo.

WhoreTats (Belly) Coin, Tattoo says Caps

WhoreTats (Belly) Caps, Tattoo is a bottle cap, not sure if they are the wrong way round or not.

WhoreTats (Front) Oral Services, Tattoo says Breeder.

WhoreTats (Front) Paws, Tattoo says Ghouls.

WhoreTats (Back) heart, Tattoo is a paw print.

WhoreTats (Low Back) Sweet Vault Girl, Tattoo says Breeder. And is high up on the back.

I think it would be better not to use the ones with the Numbers 10/100 etc they are not working in my opinion, but could be used for other things, Like grey Paw prints on each butt cheek.

I only wish I had a DDS reader that worked outside of the game, so I could scan the files and recommend other Tattoos By murfk there are 40 sets of them.

43 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

WhoreTats (Belly) Sweet Babe, no Tattoo.

WhoreTats (Front) Oral Services, Tattoo says Breeder.

WhoreTats (Front) Paws, Tattoo says Ghouls.

WhoreTats (Back) heart, Tattoo is a paw print.

WhoreTats (Low Back) Sweet Vault Girl, Tattoo says Breeder. And is high up on the back.

That's weird. I thought I made a mess with my folders and put back wrong files. But I just downloaded and extracted the files. The "Ghoul" tattoo is no longer in this download, and the "Oral Services" tattoo is also correct. Same with "Breeder" and the old paw print. 

Do you have the first tattoo pack uninstalled? To make sure, check in "Data / Textures / overlays / WhoreTats" and "Data / Materials / Overlays / WhoreTats". There should be nothing inside. If there are files, delete them all. Those are the loose archive of the first download.

Gimp is free and you can check many of the dds files. But not all. If the dds file was saved by Photoshop, you will not be able to open it with Gimp. For example, I save my dds files with Photoshop, so you won't be able to see the files with Gimp. Absolute nonsense. 

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

That's weird. I thought I made a mess with my folders and put back wrong files. But I just downloaded and extracted the files. The "Ghoul" tattoo is no longer in this download, and the "Oral Services" tattoo is also correct. Same with "Breeder" and the old paw print. 

Do you have the first tattoo pack uninstalled? To make sure, check in "Data / Textures / overlays / WhoreTats" and "Data / Materials / Overlays / WhoreTats". There should be nothing inside. If there are files, delete them all. Those are the loose archive of the first download.

Gimp is free and you can check many of the dds files. But not all. If the dds file was saved by Photoshop, you will not be able to open it with Gimp. For example, I save my dds files with Photoshop, so you won't be able to see the files with Gimp. Absolute nonsense. 

Looks like I made a mistake when converting your rar to a 7z must have copied the original instead of the new data I’m very sorry my fault entirely. Re-installed and all working now.

WhoreTats (Front) Mouth_Always_Open, actually says “Always Open”, which I think would be better if it is just Always Open placed Lower Belly.

WhoreTats (Front) Caps and Coin have the opposite Tattoos to the WhoreTats (Belly) ones.

ScreenShot39965.png

ScreenShot39966.png

PS I am removing all trace of WhoreTats from my game each time and removing any save it has touched so as not to confuse things, (And then I make silly mistakes like that).

Again Sorry.

I tried installing Gimp but got the Load disk error, it was caused by a card reader with empty bays apparently.

As I am not prepared to remove Card readers from my PC I will have to wait for a Fix to come out.

Hello, the tattoos are appearing off of where they are supposed to be. sometimes not showing up at all. Down and to the left specifically. Additionally, I'm having an issue when I try to close out of looks menu. The camera swings around to the front of the character and locks. I button mash, and it goes haywire. Have to load a new game. Thank you for any help on this. I switched from Fusion girl to Jane bod because the belly button and nipple was down and to the left. But the tats do the same thing on Jane bod. Not sure what to do .

3 hours ago, Centermass said:

Hello, the tattoos are appearing off of where they are supposed to be. sometimes not showing up at all. Down and to the left specifically. Additionally, I'm having an issue when I try to close out of looks menu. The camera swings around to the front of the character and locks. I button mash, and it goes haywire. Have to load a new game. Thank you for any help on this. I switched from Fusion girl to Jane bod because the belly button and nipple was down and to the left. But the tats do the same thing on Jane bod. Not sure what to do .

when I try to close out of looks menu:

Once the camera swings round to your face and you ok it, try equipping your weapon, works every time for me.

9 hours ago, Centermass said:

I switched from Fusion girl to Jane bod because the belly button and nipple was down and to the left. But the tats do the same thing on Jane bod. Not sure what to do .

I can't test it in the game right now, but I have seen the textures of Janes Body and its distribution looks very different from CBBE or Fusion Girl, so I think there should be problems when applying tattoos.

Spoiler

Test.png.345450f9da835a6c7c632c35800484fb.png

10 hours ago, Centermass said:

I would suggest you this procedure, if you can handle GIMP {free} or Photoshop {or even Fireworks}:

1.  take the tattoo textures, isolate the texts from the skin/background, so to have a transparent background {but can be also a monochromatic colour or contrast colour like green}; 

2. apply the layer to your JaneBod compatible skin and re-position the texts or graphics in the position of your choice {or where they are placed in the position on the body as in the original mod, is up to you}... torso tattoos are obviously easier but even those on the limbs aren't that complicate after all;

3. choose one of the following layers blending effect: "Screen" or "Multyply"... if the result makes the skin darker or clearer or alters that in any colour variation just apply a same coloured layer like the one with the text/graphics in every single texture of the body {hands, head}.

This is generally the procedure I follow. it might need some personal tweak you might find necessary, is harder for me to describe every step more in detail or answer further questions about them because I find it hard without giving a proper video-tutorial. if that sounds too complicate... well... just find the same or similar fonts and write the texts as new. Drawings and other graphics aren't that easy but a good amount of the tattoos can be used that way.

Just don't forget the last and more important step of them all: thank the original mod's author for the amazing work and inspiration!

Cheers...

Finally I was able to create a set of whip marks and hot iron brandings. These are not overlays, but skin overrays. Basically, we cannot set several options such as overlays, just one at a time. For now, I created 7 sets. I still have not been able to work with the texture of the neck. 

I will put it in the download section of this mod.

Spoiler

6.png.c1cdf30f3ffb8cd7d1d10281e0da6000.png

4.png.0150a930bbb2e3d3cf6a8bc1985eb5a1.png3.png.0913ee4a2e8deace37c6d48d61526e23.png2.png.3ccf31d6dd458a8016001c3701e68c43.png1.png.10583cf1a4e5fc1a8a204f1c3962e95e.png5.png.62184a553bdbd9a03c50ee4428a89bfa.png

Requirements: The same as for tattoos ... and also "Unique Player".

Death of laughter! ?

I just spent an hour finally finishing tattooing my 5 companions; then; I'm coming on Loverslab because I have a little problem with a Piercing mod and I just saw that there was a new Updade. ?

But as it's not tattoos; I will be able to test this new addon tonight or tomorrow.

In any case; according to the screenshots; the markings with a red iron are look great.

Thank you

Just a quick question: Can I turn esp into esl without risk? I've never done it for an overlay mod

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

Requirements: The same as for tattoos ... and also "Unique Player".

Is this the mod and which one do we need ?  I use cbbe 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718?tab=description

i found this one too 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6944?tab=description

well i just found this one too called Unique Player and Followers REDUX

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108?tab=description