Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

39 minutes ago, Skyrim is best said:

Hi, I wanted to ask, I downloaded mod itself, in overlays there was nothing, so I couldn't even apply them. When I downloaded any of the 2 patches, the tattoos appeared in overlays  and could be applied, but they are invisible on body and even on face. Other Tattoo mods are fine.

That is super weird. The patches can work even if you don't have CaptiveTattoos 2.7 installed, that's because it doesn't depend on any plugin to work.

But the tattoos themselves do need the plugin to be displayed on the body. Make sure SlaveTattoos.esp is active in your mod organizer.

3 hours ago, Skyrim is best said:

Hi, I wanted to ask, I downloaded mod itself, in overlays there was nothing, so I couldn't even apply them. When I downloaded any of the 2 patches, the tattoos appeared in overlays  and could be applied, but they are invisible on body and even on face. Other Tattoo mods are fine.

Are you sure you didn't install for the wrong textures? Try again and don't pick HD textures.

On 3/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, JBpy said:

That is super weird. The patches can work even if you don't have CaptiveTattoos 2.7 installed, that's because it doesn't depend on any plugin to work.

But the tattoos themselves do need the plugin to be displayed on the body. Make sure SlaveTattoos.esp is active in your mod organizer.

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner :D, I somehow managed to get body tattoos working, by manually moving F4SE folder's parts (F4EE, Overlays and Tints) in game's folder with F4SE... So body tattoos work now, but face tattoos... I can select them and apply them, but again, they're invisible, or make brown face bug, otherwise, it's kinda solved, I mostly wanted only body tattoos :D, Great mod btw, just like Skyrim's slave tats.

1 hour ago, Skyrim is best said:

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner :D, I somehow managed to get body tattoos working, by manually moving F4SE folder's parts (F4EE, Overlays and Tints) in game's folder with F4SE... So body tattoos work now, but face tattoos... I can select them and apply them, but again, they're invisible, or make brown face bug, otherwise, it's kinda solved, I mostly wanted only body tattoos :D, Great mod btw, just like Skyrim's slave tats.

I think the FOMOD usually has problems with mod organizers other than Vortex or MO2. As for facial textures, you should select the 1K version. 1K is vanilla and 2K is only for those with HD facial textures installed, otherwise you will have those bugs (brown face, invisible tattoos).

On 3/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, theanglo said:

How do you change the size of the tattoos?

Now that I remember I have never been able to scale the tattoo through LooksMenu, even though the option is there. I can only move them. I haven't played around with it much, but this is what the creator of LooksMenu explains here:

The scale options are scaling it, you just need to compensate the offset. It's not scaling the tattoo itself, it's scaling the UV. So scaling towards zero will make the UV smaller, thus making the texture bigger. You need to compensate with the offset in the opposite direction to re-position it back where it was. Sorry this is confusing, I didn't have time to figure out how to make it act like scaling from the center.

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

Now that I remember I have never been able to scale the tattoo through LooksMenu, even though the option is there. I can only move them. I haven't played around with it much, but this is what the creator of LooksMenu explains here:

Yep, exactly. The way I've done it is to increase or decrease the scale by small amounts on one axis, then adjust the position on the same axis to compensate, and continue until it's scaled and placed how I want, doing the same with the other axis as well if desired.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Just some Ideas.

I checked out the link for DL_HentaiGai and it seems he has new tats for the pictures he is using. On the reddit sub there is a lot more themed around this stuff.

Also the same tats you already put in available at different places.  

Then stuff that came to my mind.

+future single mother, new Shawn, Shawn 2.0, 

+Raiders/Gunners/... fertile....     livestock, breeding bitch/slut/... , 

+milkers, mommy milkers, milk bar ,... (I know it is a somewhat of a meme right now)

+use of protection prohibited https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4538044

+rape/fuck meat https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3305545

+birth counter(symbol or lines), since you made it so that we can move some tats, people would be able to apply them themself multiple times.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4226203 

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3138053 

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2858521

+need for seed, need to breed

Thank you and good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello good people. I could use a little help, because I have been going crazy trying to get this mod and 'whipped and branded' to work. Neither mod's tats or marks are showing up in the menus although the Looks Menu Customization Compendium's tats are showing up, and so are the amputee skin options. To clarify neither face tats or body overlays are showing in their menus. I have checked and I am not using the 2k face resolution. I am using MO2, f4se 0.6.21, and looks menu 1.6.18. I've been banging my head on this for a while, and I've seen others with similar problems but have yet to find a solution. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Update on my issues: The body overlays from W&B I managed to 'fix' by hitting the add button on the empty overlay list which caused it to populate with options. No such luck for face tats though. the category (categories?)  for cap tats is totally missing from the extras menu for me, and I don't have any idea why. I highly doubt it is a problem with the mod, and far more likely some issue with looksmenu and my set up. Any insight from anyone with an idea of how I might get to enjoying this super sexy mod would be much appreciated. 

3 hours ago, aindigosmith said:

Update on my issues: The body overlays from W&B I managed to 'fix' by hitting the add button on the empty overlay list which caused it to populate with options. No such luck for face tats though. the category (categories?)  for cap tats is totally missing from the extras menu for me, and I don't have any idea why. I highly doubt it is a problem with the mod, and far more likely some issue with looksmenu and my set up. Any insight from anyone with an idea of how I might get to enjoying this super sexy mod would be much appreciated. 

I'm having the same issues with this mod. Can't even get it to show up in Looksmenu :(

You can always manually check if the files are where they should be. Personally I have never had problems with Vortex when installing a FOMOD and I doubt that with MO2 there are problems either.

There should be a .json file called "Overlays" here: 

Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos.esp /

There should be these three files in Data.

SlaveTattoos.esp

SlaveTattoos - Textures

SlaveTattoos - Main

For facial tattoos is similar. There should be two .json files here:

Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp /

The files are:

categories.json

templates.json

There should be a bunch of images in .dds format in this folder:

Data / Textures / Actors / Character / Character Assets / Face Details

If the list of tattoos appears in the overlays list, but not tattoos, it may be because the .esp "SlaveTattoos" is not active in your mod organizer.

Assuming you mean Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp / those files are there. Plugin is active. There is no sign what so ever of captats in the face -> extras menus, just vanilla and LMCC options, but captats and W&B body overlays can be applied in the body section. It seems like looksmenu isn't loading in custom tints, although it is definitely working in a broader sense and I have all the body slide options, and so on.

8 hours ago, aindigosmith said:

There is no sign what so ever of captats in the face -> extras menus, just vanilla and LMCC options, but captats and W&B body overlays can be applied in the body section. It seems like looksmenu isn't loading in custom tints, although it is definitely working in a broader sense and I have all the body slide options, and so on.

I think I remember that users who have Pip-pad (or any mod that alters entries in LooksMenu, such as unique races) have not been able to make use of facial tattoos.

I'm going to put it in the main page as a warningIt seems that pid-pad is very famous around here. (I rather use mods to get rid of the pip-boy, heh).

I don't use pip-pad, and the only mod I have that modifies the human race records is LMCC, and I tried removing that to no gain. I used FO4edit to check what mods were editing the HumanRace record and that was it. I have attached my mod list exported from MO2 in csv format for anyone who can provide some insight into what might be the issue.

Edit: there is one thing off in the list I posted which is I accidently enabled 'character customization' instead of LMCC before making the list. Please just mentally substitute the latter for the former as that is what I've actually been using. 

modlist.csv

2 hours ago, aindigosmith said:

I see you have the mod "str Murder Clown Face Paints - Now with LooksMenu Tint API". It works identical to my face tattoo mod so I installed it and can see it here under my SlaveTattoos option. Is called "stnjr". 

I don't know which mod might be interfering, but I just want to know if the stnr mod is affected as well.

1.png.31dd4327125d0ddd40ad0cf02fe560a1.png

It only remains to try a new game with the basic plugins activated - in this instance my mod and stnr's will probably work for you-, and little by little you activate the other plugins and try until you find the culprit.

If you get it, let us know, so we will catch another incompatibility.