Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

2 hours ago, theanglo said:

I use CBBE body and I updated to 2.7 and none of the new tattoos show up.

I deleted and uninstalled all previous versions and nothing. I also downloaded the bbc tattoos only file that was recommended to the fusion girl body users that had the same problem.

Just downloaded and installed. They don't even appear on your LooksMenu's Overlays list? The new ones have the prefix "BBC"

Spoiler

2.png.2dd81922df0e69b029ee4c7c1ab6a8bb.png

In case you use Vortex, it is best to delete Captive Tattoos 2.6, deploy, and then install version 2.7. Just to make sure nothing is left in: "F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos.esp "

On 1/27/2021 at 10:03 PM, JBpy said:

Just downloaded and installed. They don't even appear on your LooksMenu's Overlays list? The new ones have the prefix "BBC"

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.2dd81922df0e69b029ee4c7c1ab6a8bb.png

In case you use Vortex, it is best to delete Captive Tattoos 2.6, deploy, and then install version 2.7. Just to make sure nothing is left in: "F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos.esp "

They show up on the list but not the body

Hi

I cannot find where to apply the tattos from Whipped and Branded in SLM 14. I have even checked with the Creation Kit and there are ARMA called e.g. NakedFemaleBranded, so it is properly installed. I find it neither in extras nor in body/skin...

EDIT: nevermind I realized I have to type slm 'npcid' not slm 14 to apply it to npcs... now it works lol under body. 

image.png.266c3ae70359b465c4d7ca464572d46a.png

One question please: how would I apply one of them from code? I might add dialogue options to JBKink like "Hm, nice marks from last times whipping" which would add it. Helps with immersion.  I would apply the full body one. What is its ID?

59 minutes ago, elekszid said:

Hi

I cannot find where to apply the tattos from Whipped and Branded in SLM 14. I have even checked with the Creation Kit and there are ARMA called e.g. NakedFemaleBranded, so it is properly installed. I find it neither in extras nor in body/skin...

Better if you have 2.1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ynzyktcl608kqt5/WhippedAndBranded_2.1_CBBE.7z/file

I left some clarifications and instructions if it helps you. If I remember correctly, if you have the tattoos installed, the list of skins will be at the end of the Overlays list ...

6 hours ago, theanglo said:

It may be that the SlaveTattoos.esp plugin is not active. The plugin is what activates "SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2" file, which contains the tattoos.

In the DATA folder there should be a file called: "SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2". It has to be 64 MB.

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

It may be that the SlaveTattoos.esp plugin is not active. The plugin is what activates "SlaveTattoos + Textures.ba2" file, which contains the tattoos.

In the DATA folder there should be a file called: "SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2". It has to be 64 MB.

I checked the plugins in NMM and it's activated, the file size in data is 57 MB

after looking at tattoos for rape it needs a xml file to access the BBC tattoos like it does raiders gunners and general is it possible to get 1 that has a xml file with BBS AND Whipped and branded so tat's for rape can apply i like the unknown of what your getting then applying yourself.Any help would be great i love your tattoos its adds to game like after raider pet how people and guards talk to you because of tat's.

Thanks

Hey, sorry for the nooby question, but the tattoos are invisible in game on the player; I can select them in the Looksmenu but they don't show up on the player. I got all the requirements, using CBBE and SSS-skin. Any idea whyt might have happened here? I followed the instructions:

Brief tutorial

1-Write "SLM 14" on the console.

2-Go to "Extras", then "SlaveTattoos", and apply the tattoo you like.

selected one, can't see anything on the player. I tried all combinations here, there must be somethign I am missing.

Edit: I selected 2K version in the installer and run the Real HD Face Textures 2k

What did I do wrong? If needed I'd change those face and body textures, I'm not particularly attached to those two.

5 hours ago, theanglo said:

I checked the plugins in NMM and it's activated, the file size in data is 57 MB

lol, that file is the old one (2.6). Have you installed it manually? For some reason, you have everything in version 2.7, except the textures and probably the materials.

SlaveTattoos - Textures.ba2

SlaveTattoos - Main.ba2

I recommend you uninstall everything and reinstall version 2.7. I don't know NMM, so I can't tell you if it's interfering in any way.

33 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Edit: I selected 2K version in the installer and run the Real HD Face Textures 2k

What did I do wrong? If needed I'd change those face and body textures, I'm not particularly attached to those two.

Hmm... It should work. Maybe you selected the 1K version without realizing it, sometimes the FOMOD is tricky.

Personally, I use the .ba2 version for performance reasons. But I don't think that should affect facial tattoos.

4 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hmm... It should work. Maybe you selected the 1K version without realizing it, sometimes the FOMOD is tricky.

Personally, I use the .ba2 version for performance reasons. But I don't think that should affect facial tattoos.

How do I use that BA2 version? I'm kinda new to FO4-modding (departed TESV), which of the three files do I need here? I re-installed the mod, making damn sure top select the 2k-option. Totally uninstalled it, deployed, installed it and deployed again.

See? HD-faces. WTF is wrong here?

damn.png

1 hour ago, Ashmar50 said:

you got tats to do bbc i've tried like 10 times i can do  looks menu but not tat's for rape add or remove or after rape and have changed LO.

I didn't include a Tattoos After Rape patch for the new tattoos because I didn't see it necessary and, above all, they are huge tattoos. It will destroy the tattoos underneath lol 

But if you wish, you just have to put the IDs of the new tattoos in this XML: 

DATA / AAF / tattoo_after_rape_overlaysdata.xml

The IDs can be found in the EXCEL included in the download. You will see the new IDs at the end.

1.png.2ffea269f540d94b13daf96045ca4b53.png

You patiently add (or replace) them in the XML file.

2.png.14035d6fe1b2d16a6fb7602c0af36e76.png

And that's it, randomly your character will have a BBC tattoo.

15 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

that neck seam, omfg. Say, how can I fix that, any hint? Do I need a 2k Skin ressource or something?

I've been using Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion since its author has paid a ton of attention to fixing neck seams when used with the Natural 2K Face Textures mod. At least it's the best solution I've come across so far, and offers a bunch of body texture resolution options depending on whether you want higher performance or higher detail.

18 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Aalrighty! It works! I haven't the foggiest why, but it does.

20210130235818-1.jpg

But: that neck seam, omfg. Say, how can I fix that, any hint? Do I need a 2k Skin ressource or something?

I don't use anything like that, just a basic CBBE body and I don't have the neck seam. Here is my complete list and how female characters look like to me.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
AAF_STATS.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
XDI.esm=1
ZaZOut4.esp=1
Just Business.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
TheAuctionhaus.esp=1
CraftableAmmo.esp=1
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp=1
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
MagnoCumGaudio.esp=0
CumNWealth.esp=1
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp=1
Dirty Raiders Standalone for CBBE.esp=1
RealHandcuffs.esp=1
Slave&ModelPinup.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
PlayerComments.esp=0
DiverseBodies.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Pantyhosecollections.esp=0
CRX.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
killmove-50.esp=1
CombatZoneRestored.esp=1
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp=0
DCE_female_body_replacer.esp=0
AKM.esp=0
Lacy Underwear.esp=0
InouePanamaOutfits01.esp=0
DOOMDesertEagle.esp=0
AK74M.esp=0
ZaZReduced.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
AuctionHausBuySlaves001.esp=0
Boston State Prison.esp=0
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp=1
JBKink.esp=1
RaiderSlaverCamp.esp=0
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp=1
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp=1
move that workbench!.esp=1
3DNPC_FO4.esp=1
3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp=1
AA FusionCityRising.esp=1
AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp=1
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp=1
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp=1
Depravity.esp=1
DiaryOfAMadman.esp=1
GoodneighborExpanded.esp=1
AA 50 Ways To Die.esp=1
ProjectValkyrie.esp=1
Makeshift SMG.esp=1
CompanionsGoHome_A.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
Rubblerock Redone 4K.esp=1
Realistic Roads - Fade.esp=1
Bricks Concrete and Wood sidings HD.esp=1
WhippedAndBranded.esp=1
SlaveTattoos.esp=0
ShowYourEmotion.esp=1
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp=1
Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp=1
RBTears.esp=1

And this is how a female character looks like to me:

image.png.93045c221a668b9e1d4c3658add87100.png

Tears: Weepy: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42924

Sad face: from ("in pain"): Show Your Emotion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22051/

Whip marks: Whipped and Branded 

Xcross: zazout, not buggy for me