Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pocor1 said:

image.png.24ae4b2c6b4ad5cce0359f3af0390de2.png

Those tattoos in the pc are facial tattoos. If they do not appear on the face, it is because when you installed the mod you chose the wrong texture. Reinstall the mod and choose the 1K option, or 2K ONLY if you have the HD Faces mod.

If you want tattoos on the body:

Brief tutorial

1-In third person, take off your clothes

2-Write "TFC" on the console.

3-Exit the console and you will see that you can move the camera around the character.

4-Adjust the angle you like and write "SLM 14" on the console.

5-Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

6-When you finish and exit LooksMenu, rewrite "TFC" on the console, to return to the usual camera.

I'm having an issue where older tattoos are removed if I try to add another one, despite being far below the number of tattoos in some of the screenshots here. Are there any limitations that I should keep in mind?

On 4/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, JBpy said:

Whipped And Branded 2.1 adds the original sets, but only in its CBBE version. I think there are 23 sets in total.

DOWNLOAD

ezgif-2-032a48c01485.gif.2f776c2543da1849b0d948e6e6ad4fc8.gif  ezgif-2-f6a0cd658de8.gif.1fa464ed5b98c6b0a7de4bdf745a43d2.gif

I also added a single Skin Override for anyone who wants to put her slaves or "Nora". An Amputee Body. I tried to add a script so that with this body, you cannot fight or use weapons, but unfortunately I could not get it. So it's more of an aesthetic addition. The meshes are from The Kite. It is included in the mod thanks to the permissions.

ezgif-2-ff1057fc96e9.gif.7e087c3f1e89e2ef6ad1c0bceddb80d4.gif

It comes with bodylide so you can edit the body shape to whatever you want. 

pic.png.7222428b93a69deff0ddd363eecd70e5.png

Pros and cons:

Some AAF scenes will look very bad. I don't recommend wearing it with long-sleeved shirts, obviously. Clothes that wear Slot 33, such as shoes, high heels, vanilla clothing, come with a default body, so that will make the slave have an arm where it shouldn't be. Let your slaves go barefoot; they should only wear tops with short sleeves, bras, bikinis, etc.

It is possible to create a set for amputated girls. Let's say, the Vault Suit, some boots. If anyone has any clothes that they want to convert for amputee girls, I can edit it. I made some personal edits to my Vault Suit and some high heels. ?

Pros: Some AAF scenes will look great.  

Overrides don't get along very well with AAF. Every time you start the game, you have to put the override back on, or else the body will not be reflected in the AAF scenes.

ezgif-3-1b3ca6dab296.gif.5c6542596c0211cdd2c94ed51f4dd3b5.gif

ezgif-3-bd823492bb91.gif.93897c4ec87aca40c5c1bd37948dbd05.gif

Hello. Is it possible to convert that Amputee Body to Fusion Girl? Thank you.

6 hours ago, krafs said:

I'm having an issue where older tattoos are removed if I try to add another one, despite being far below the number of tattoos in some of the screenshots here. Are there any limitations that I should keep in mind?

there is no limitations. this is looks menu bug, it appears time to time. In my case the first tattoo in the list "greek gods" replace some my old tattoo avery time I try to put new one and I can't stop it until reloading looks menu. I suggest you save your character as preset everytime you successfully add new tattoo.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:21 AM, justforcensor said:

there is no limitations. this is looks menu bug, it appears time to time. In my case the first tattoo in the list "greek gods" replace some my old tattoo avery time I try to put new one and I can't stop it until reloading looks menu. I suggest you save your character as preset everytime you successfully add new tattoo.

I see, thanks! How are you reloading Looks Menu? Just reloading the game?

On 4/22/2020 at 1:03 PM, JBpy said:

Whipped And Branded 2.1 adds the original sets, but only in its CBBE version. I think there are 23 sets in total.

DOWNLOAD

ezgif-2-032a48c01485.gif.2f776c2543da1849b0d948e6e6ad4fc8.gif  ezgif-2-f6a0cd658de8.gif.1fa464ed5b98c6b0a7de4bdf745a43d2.gif

I also added a single Skin Override for anyone who wants to put her slaves or "Nora". An Amputee Body. I tried to add a script so that with this body, you cannot fight or use weapons, but unfortunately I could not get it. So it's more of an aesthetic addition. The meshes are from The Kite. It is included in the mod thanks to the permissions.

ezgif-2-ff1057fc96e9.gif.7e087c3f1e89e2ef6ad1c0bceddb80d4.gif

It comes with bodylide so you can edit the body shape to whatever you want. 

pic.png.7222428b93a69deff0ddd363eecd70e5.png

Pros and cons:

Some AAF scenes will look very bad. I don't recommend wearing it with long-sleeved shirts, obviously. Clothes that wear Slot 33, such as shoes, high heels, vanilla clothing, come with a default body, so that will make the slave have an arm where it shouldn't be. Let your slaves go barefoot; they should only wear tops with short sleeves, bras, bikinis, etc.

It is possible to create a set for amputated girls. Let's say, the Vault Suit, some boots. If anyone has any clothes that they want to convert for amputee girls, I can edit it. I made some personal edits to my Vault Suit and some high heels. ?

Pros: Some AAF scenes will look great.  

Overrides don't get along very well with AAF. Every time you start the game, you have to put the override back on, or else the body will not be reflected in the AAF scenes.

ezgif-3-1b3ca6dab296.gif.5c6542596c0211cdd2c94ed51f4dd3b5.gif

ezgif-3-bd823492bb91.gif.93897c4ec87aca40c5c1bd37948dbd05.gif

Hey there, JBpy:

The amputee body is~~pretty intriguing. I imagine it has taken quite some efforts to make it into an override.

1 comment and 2 questions from me:

Comment: The problem you're alluding to here might only occur for Nora (the player) (prid 14). IIRC, AAF creates a clone of the player for animations, hence overrides don't work on Nora (tho u can apply them anytime on AAF clones using showlooksmenu). Other NPCs are simply put right in, so overrides should work on them, no re-applying needed.

Question 1: The download for W&B 2.1 seems to be available only on an external site but not here on LoversLab. Is this intentional?

Question 2: How do you feel about making the Amputee Body override available for Fusion Girl (your words here seem to indicate it's CBBE-exclusive for now)?

Thanks for the hard work.

On 5/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, Rixmeister said:

On 5/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, Vel W said:

Thanks for the hard work.

Hey! I will be able to make a version for Fusion Girl. But I don't think it will be soon because I don't have much time these days.

I have to use MEGA because Loverslab has a limit of 100MB.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Hey! I will be able to make a version for Fusion Girl. But I don't think it will be soon because I don't have much time these days.

I have to use MEGA because Loverslab has a limit of 100MB.

Take your time, chef. No rush. 

The file size limit in itself makes sense. Seen other mods going way above 100MB though. Like this and this. Just thought you might be interested in knowing.

Take care ?

• 2 weeks later...

@Vel W @Rixmeister Here is a version for FusionGirl. It is a small file since it only has the Skin Override.

How to use it.

Write in console: SLM 14 (Or the NPC ID)

Select Body.

Select Skin.

Choose "Amputee Body".

You can change the body in Bodyslide. You will find it as "Amputee Body".

If you want this body to appear during AAF, what you have to do is write SLM 14 in the console every time you start playing Fallout 4. Only once every time you start. Don't ask me why, it's the solution a user found. ?

The amputated body is visible when the character is naked or wears clothes that do not use Slot 33 (they are usually boots, heels, vanilla clothes, etc.)

W&B Amputee Body FG.rar

Since you mentioned the Kite, if you are still adding tats, I had a thought. A lot of his work plays with the idea of Piper and 'Nora' being in a BDSM relationship, with Nora as the sub. Other artists have also run with that idea.

So how about some tats reflection that relationship? They should be relatively attractive, not the crudity of Raider tats, nor the blockiness of Gunner tats. Some ideas:

(just above the vagina) Piper's Pussy

(buttock or outer thigh) "Blue" / Property of / Piper Wright / Diamond City / (return for reward)  (the slashes indicate different lines).

(upper chest) Blue / (heart graphic) / Mistress Piper

(upper back) Publick / Occurrences / Free Fuck / with annual / subscription (paper name in bold text)

(other locations) Piper's Pet

Diamond City's / Best Tongue

The Press / Should Be Free/ Not Me

17 minutes ago, Erisian said:

Since you mentioned the Kite, if you are still adding tats, I had a thought. A lot of his work plays with the idea of Piper and 'Nora' being in a BDSM relationship, with Nora as the sub. Other artists have also run with that idea.

So how about some tats reflection that relationship? They should be relatively attractive, not the crudity of Raider tats, nor the blockiness of Gunner tats. Some ideas:

(just above the vagina) Piper's Pussy

(buttock or outer thigh) "Blue" / Property of / Piper Wright / Diamond City / (return for reward)  (the slashes indicate different lines).

(upper chest) Blue / (heart graphic) / Mistress Piper

(upper back) Publick / Occurrences / Free Fuck / with annual / subscription (paper name in bold text)

(other locations) Piper's Pet

Diamond City's / Best Tongue

The Press / Should Be Free/ Not Me

You forgot, Piper/heart/Blue (on right butt cheek)

On 6/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, JBpy said:

@Vel W @Rixmeister Here is a version for FusionGirl. It is a small file since it only has the Skin Override.

How to use it.

Write in console: SLM 14 (Or the NPC ID)

Select Body.

Select Skin.

Choose "Amputee Body".

You can change the body in Bodyslide. You will find it as "Amputee Body".

If you want this body to appear during AAF, what you have to do is write SLM 14 in the console every time you start playing Fallout 4. Only once every time you start. Don't ask me why, it's the solution a user found. ?

The amputated body is visible when the character is naked or wears clothes that do not use Slot 33 (they are usually boots, heels, vanilla clothes, etc.)

W&B Amputee Body FG.rar 3.19 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you so much for your time and mods. Much appreciated.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:25 PM, JBpy said:

If I may, it's an AAF framework design problem. I know that "SLM 14" solution works because AAF creates clones for Nora/Nate/the-player-character everytime s/he is involved in an animation. That clone is usually registered as "ffxxxxx" in the console, and is deleted from the game when the animation ends. This is why skin overrides don't work on Nora because AAF in its current version does not copy those for clones (yet). Conversely, these skin overrides work on NPCs permanently because they do not have clones created by AAF, and are instead put into scenes themselves.

Many thanks for the quick deliverance! ☺️

Hello again, @JBpy,

Another request (sort of) from me. The current version available is BA2 archive. Would you mind putting up a "loose file" version of just the SlaveTattoos.esp (the facial tattoos)?? 

The file hierarchy might become something different, looks something like this (photo from Looks Menu Customization Compendium).

image.png.10865e90c7ecdea66f65b8483ed5d22f.png

The main esp file might also become bigger because it'll then need to contain many records that point to said loose files.

I'm making this request mostly for my own modding interests. Makeups / facial tattoos added by loose file versions can be injected into esp using Face Ripper. This way, we can use FO4Edit to permanently (even retroactively) change the looks of any ingame NPCs without ever using the "slm" command.

I hope this request makes sense. I realize there is quite a bit technical jargon here. 

Please let me know what you think, and if any of what I just said seems weird or unclear. I'd be more than happy to elaborate. Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Facial tattoos are not compressed inside the BA2. You will find the facial textures in Textures \ Actors \ Character \ character assets \ FaceDetails \ SlaveTattoos

8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Facial tattoos are not compressed inside the BA2. You will find the facial textures in Textures \ Actors \ Character \ character assets \ FaceDetails \ SlaveTattoos

Thanks for your fast response.

I couldn't find the folder. The structure you described matches what would allow esp modding. But I could not find the files. This is what Textures \ Actors \ Character \ character assets \ FaceDetails looks like on my machine:

image.png.dd9dbff856bc7b7de05cc3777aad458c.png

I did find the BA2 archives from your Captive Tattoos 2.5 tho. And the mod has been working for many months for me:

image.png.84dbec65294c73c722fa5b5895b1d28c.png

22 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Thats strange. You should reinstall the mod. I just looked at the BA2 file with the Bethesda extractor and there are no facial textures inside, only body overlays. 

11.png.7f781d280581142a9d21f9243d16514a.png

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

You should reinstall the mod. I just looked at the BA2 file with the Bethesda extractor and there are no facial textures inside, only body overlays. 

Hey, 

I did just that and the folder has shown up as you mentioned. The ESP injection via Face Ripper still doesn't work tho. The facial tattoos from other mods would show up, and yours would not. I wonder if this has something to do with ESP file headers. Yours was the only one where a master file linkage to "Fallout4.esm" was absent. 

I am looking at the thing using FO4Edit. I'll try to play around with it~~if I come up with anything I'll be sure to share with you.

Edit: Found the culprit. Caution: Long wall of texts with lots of technical jargon ahead.

@JBpy Your ESP file needs to have a record of Race / HumanRace (EditorID) overriding Fallout4.esm

Here I have an example of Looks Menu Customization Compendium doing it. This is a facial tattoo named "Grime 2" with Index "2781" with the TTET column containing the path where the tattoo's actual file resides.

image.png.55f322432c69aa31b1973f6e1ede5789.png

When it does this, the tattoo named "Grime 2" can be correctly read by Face Ripper and injected into an ESP, altering the select NPC's appearance as it does show up in game and under this record in the ESP, viewed using FO4Edit

image.png.1d31633eb87feab45e2d387d3ca83504.png

On the contrary, since your SlaveTattoos.esp does not have such data, any tattoo I apply in LooksMenu and save as JSON presets cannot be recognized by Face Ripper. The program does not know which mod those tattoos are from. Hence, a facial tattoo from your mod looks like this when injected into ESP from JSON. This is despite the fact that all your tattoos can be saved as LooksMenu presets / JSON:

image.png.b1912df295011d527d884049a272c2e2.png

The solution, as I see it, will take much time to develop. As said above, what you'll need is creating unique indices and labels for every facial tattoo you create and put those under the HumanRace record using FO4Edit.

This is a lot even for someone as talented as yourself. When I have time to spare in the near future, I might try to write in some of such records into the esp and see if they work. 

I hope this post makes sense. As always, thank you for maintaining this amazing mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version 2.6

Released Just now

07/12/2020

Update2.6.png.f86d965bdcf923e2cc0049b8ad3fc8fc.png

Added new body tattoos for women.

Added the first hand tattoos.
Included tattoo sets to completely cover the arms, legs, backs, torso, or even everything at once. This set also features a facial tattoo.
Included a patch for "Tatto After Rape"; now women can receive any of the almost 450 tattoos available. It is in the FOMOD.
I havent done new tattoos for men, but I did prepare a patch so that men can have tattoos if they use the "Tattoo After Rape" mod. It is included in the FOMOD.

Spoiler
SlaveTats (Back Thigh) Black Owned
SlaveTats (Front Belly) Cock Candy
SlaveTats (Front Breast) BBC Whore
SlaveTats (Back Calf) BBC Whore
SlaveTats (Back Low) Cock Candy
SlaveTats (Arm Right) Cock Sucker
SlaveTats (Back Calf) Dumb Slut
SlaveTats (Front Leg) Dumb Slut
SlaveTats (Back) Filthy
SlaveTats (Back Calf) Filthy
SlaveTats (Arm Left) Filthy