Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

If you want to add a new race, you have to include here.

Race.png.373476ac6d88ac79fb66d8bd15dd0d64.png

File: "Categories.json", located at:

Data / f4se / plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp /

But I don't know how well facial tattoos would look if you use Nanakochan, for example. 

I'm not adding compatibility for a race, I use the default HumanRace, but Pip-Pad and LooksMenu Customization Compendium edit the HumanRace so the CaptiveTattoos Extras menu does not appear in LooksMenu (At least I think that's why the face tats dont appear in the menu)

Annotation 2020-02-26 155113.png

4 hours ago, qtpie said:

I'm not adding compatibility for a race, I use the default HumanRace, but Pip-Pad and LooksMenu Customization Compendium edit the HumanRace so the CaptiveTattoos Extras menu does not appear in LooksMenu (At least I think that's why the face tats dont appear in the menu)

Oh I see. I don't have the slightest idea of how to make a patch for this. :persevere:

4 hours ago, cyrilthlio said:

Here the problem after i accept  the tattoos didn't applied on my character

You probably installed the HD (2K) textures, but you should use the 1K textures. Reinstall the FOMOD and choose the right texture.

• 3 weeks later...

Great mod,  I been using the add tattoos after rape, working good, ect, no face tattoos.

I went into looksmenu, but I can not get any tattoos to show up on face or neck.   I seem to remember there was a fix for this having to do with head dismemberment, but I can not find it, if I am correct.

31 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Great mod,  I been using the add tattoos after rape, working good, ect, no face tattoos.

I went into looksmenu, but I can not get any tattoos to show up on face or neck.   I seem to remember there was a fix for this having to do with head dismemberment, but I can not find it, if I am correct.

The tattoos after rape does not put tattoos on your face/neck.

You have to do that manually with looksmenu.

Also they're not appearing because you probably installed the wrong file.

This mod comes with 1k or 2k face tattoos, you need to select the same size as your face texture.

Reinstall this mod and pick the right option.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent the better part of the night trying to figure out why the wet effect of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43436?tab=description&BH=3

got lost on some of my characters bodies all of a sudden.

It turns out that the overlays of "Whipped and Branded" contain their own female body texture and as far as i can tell they're the cause of that other mod not working.

Isn't an overlay not supposed to only contain the tattoo texture?  And can something be done about this?

Apologies for being less polite than usual but this wasn't exactly how i had planned to spend my free hours.

11 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I spent the better part of the night trying to figure out why the wet effect of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43436?tab=description&BH=3

got lost on some of my characters bodies all of a sudden.

It turns out that the overlays of "Whipped and Branded" contain their own female body texture and as far as i can tell they're the cause of that other mod not working.

Isn't an overlay not supposed to only contain the tattoo texture?  And can something be done about this?

Apologies for being less polite than usual but this wasn't exactly how i had planned to spend my free hours.

I would love to put the wounds, marks and others as elements to remove and put as the tattoos, in fact, that was my main idea before creating the tattoos, but the limitations do not allow it. For example, if you made a wound and applied it as a "tattoo," it would glow and have no transparency.

Unfortunately, there is no other way. For Whipped And Branded, you have to put the full textures.

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

I would love to put the wounds, marks and others as elements to remove and put as the tattoos, in fact, that was my main idea before creating the tattoos, but the limitations do not allow it. For example, if you made a wound and applied it as a "tattoo," it would glow and have no transparency.

Unfortunately, there is no other way. For Whipped And Branded, you have to put the full textures.

Thank you for clarifying this, had i just gone through the comments i would have realized this myself.

And sorry for my less than polite previous comment.  You did an amazing job with those textures and when i realized i would not be able to use them with that other mod i was really disappointed.

But that's no excuse for my behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 1:03 PM, JBpy said:

Whipped And Branded 2.1 adds the original sets, but only in its CBBE version. I think there are 23 sets in total.

DOWNLOAD

ezgif-2-032a48c01485.gif.2f776c2543da1849b0d948e6e6ad4fc8.gif  ezgif-2-f6a0cd658de8.gif.1fa464ed5b98c6b0a7de4bdf745a43d2.gif

I also added a single Skin Override for anyone who wants to put her slaves or "Nora". An Amputee Body. I tried to add a script so that with this body, you cannot fight or use weapons, but unfortunately I could not get it. So it's more of an aesthetic addition. The meshes are from The Kite. It is included in the mod thanks to the permissions.

ezgif-2-ff1057fc96e9.gif.7e087c3f1e89e2ef6ad1c0bceddb80d4.gif

It comes with bodylide so you can edit the body shape to whatever you want. 

pic.png.7222428b93a69deff0ddd363eecd70e5.png

Pros and cons:

Some AAF scenes will look very bad. I don't recommend wearing it with long-sleeved shirts, obviously. Clothes that wear Slot 33, such as shoes, high heels, vanilla clothing, come with a default body, so that will make the slave have an arm where it shouldn't be. Let your slaves go barefoot; they should only wear tops with short sleeves, bras, bikinis, etc.

It is possible to create a set for amputated girls. Let's say, the Vault Suit, some boots. If anyone has any clothes that they want to convert for amputee girls, I can edit it. I made some personal edits to my Vault Suit and some high heels. ?

Pros: Some AAF scenes will look great.  

Overrides don't get along very well with AAF. Every time you start the game, you have to put the override back on, or else the body will not be reflected in the AAF scenes.

ezgif-3-1b3ca6dab296.gif.5c6542596c0211cdd2c94ed51f4dd3b5.gif

ezgif-3-bd823492bb91.gif.93897c4ec87aca40c5c1bd37948dbd05.gif

Would this not be easier just to create a naked cbbe etc amputee body with all the sliders?  

Or if this skin override is a form of clothing in a way, could you not make an esp file that is similar to the Cant Run in Heels - or restrain the arms like Real Hancuffs?   You cant pick lock with one arm, cant do many things, etc. 

John

I put it as Skin Override because it seems more convenient if you want to put them on the Just Bussiness slaves. And it is also more convenient to remove or put it inngame, not leaving the game and adjusting bodyslide. The approach you suggest didn't work for me ?

The body tattoos work fine for me, but the face tattoos do not show up in the looks menu. The names are all there but when I apply them they don't show up. What could be the problem. 

Also when I first installed the mod there was cum tattoos for the body, and then my game crashed for certain reasons and when I reinstalled this mod the cum tattoos weren't there anymore.

4 minutes ago, theanglo said:

The body tattoos work fine for me, but the face tattoos do not show up in the looks menu. The names are all there but when I apply them they don't show up. What could be the problem. 

Also when I first installed the mod there was cum tattoos for the body, and then my game crashed for certain reasons and when I reinstalled this mod the cum tattoos weren't there anymore.

You probably installed the HD (2K) textures, but you should use the 1K textures (or viceversa). Reinstall the FOMOD and choose the right texture.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, JBpy said:

View File

"Captive Tattoos " have: 

1.Facial tattoos

2.LooksMenu Overlays

Main Requirements

-F4SE

-LooksMenu

-CBBE or Fusion Girl for girls

-BodyTalk for boys

1.FACIAL TATTOOS

There are about 90 facial tattoos/scars/bruises. Compatible with facial textures in 2K and 1K (Vanilla).

Brief tutorial

1-Write "SLM 14" on the console.

2-Go to "Extras", then "SlaveTattoos", and apply the tattoo you like.

(You can raise and lower the contrast of tattoos).

Reveal hidden contents

5.png.2f1e41ad12a635473d135833e39fa85e.png3.png.4e1ff895dc4f28d3052471fbb18656f4.png1.png.daa1efba847f88eec364db3fc3771c40.png4.png.0b8f59bc49f697ac9bb09fe132d4dd51.png

2.LOOKSMENU OVERLAYS

There are currently 416 body tattoos for women and 100 for men.

Brief tutorial

1-In third person, take off your clothes

2-Write "TFC" on the console.

3-Exit the console and you will see that you can move the camera around the character.

4-Adjust the angle you like and write "SLM 14" on the console.

5-Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

6-When you finish and exit LooksMenu, rewrite "TFC" on the console, to return to the usual camera.

(You can move and adjust the size of the tattoos).

Reveal hidden contents

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 11.13.47.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 11.30.46.png

Tattoos (3).png

Tattoos (4).png

Tattoos (5).png

Tattoos (6).png

Tattoos (7).png

Tattoos (8).png

Tattoos (9).png

Tattoos (10).png

Tattoos (12).png

Tattoos (13).png

14.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 22.58.08.png

3. WhippedAndBranded

Because the Skin Overrides had occasional problems with AAF, I decided to make WhippedAndBranded as Overlays, that is from now on they will be applied as tattoos are applied. The file is a FOMOD now. You have to choose CBBE or Fusion Girl.

I don't use Fusion Girl, so if there are problems or something can improve, let me know without problems.

DOWNLOAD

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot9.png.ac768b60214a4c275a7a9dcb457fe78b.png

ScreenShot11.png.00bf802232ec584bcea0b68b73721de4.png

6.png.af1698427076b23fa958850c9061ac8a.png.57dc685abe8a4e66e55903f519406498.png

Used Tools

Nifscope

Mudbox

Gimp (with Imap addon) and Phothoshop

Material Editor

Bethesda Archive Extractor

Creation Kit.

Recommended mods

Tattoo After Rape

A mod that adds a permanent tattoo on the player after the player is raped. Also adds an NPC in Dugout Inn (Diamond City) that will remove the tattoos for caps.

Get Dirty

Because a captive person should not have clean and radiant skin...

AAF Dirty Sex

This mod applies dirt effects from Get Dirty to you and your companion when you have sex outdoors or with certain types of NPCs.  Sex in the Wasteland, with creatures, with Raiders, etc, will leave you covered in dirt and grime.

View File

Hi, great mod, why there's no option for face cum?

59 minutes ago, churubin said:

weird question: is there a way to put male tatoos on a female character?

No. But I can convert and add them in the next update. What tattoo is it?

25 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I got in a consensual sex situation that got flagged as rape. (extra dialog, "Lets have sex") The NPC partner wound up tattooed.

How do I remove those tattoos from the unfortunate NPC?

Find out the ID of that NPC. Let's say it's 15. Type "SLM 15" in the console, go to "Body", "Overlays", "Remove Overlays".

21 minutes ago, JBpy said:

No. But I can convert and add them in the next update. What tattoo is it?

actually, i just updated, and i didn't saw the male tattoos yet.

it's just that i'll start a new game with a futa character, and i wanted to know if that was possible before trying :v