JBpy

Tattoos for captives (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

7 hours ago, NoJoker said:

FOMOD still says version 2.3?

I hadn't modified it because in Vortex it doesn't show that info. Do you use MO2? I don't use it, but does it affect the organizer in any way if it says "2.3"? Let me know and I correct it and upload it again.

11 hours ago, Vel W said:

The main change was that I discarded the dirty skins and just put only the wounds. As Get Dirty is already compatible with AAF, it seems redundant to keep my skin dirty. But adding the 1.5 skins to the new one will not be inconvenient. I agree that those of 1.5 looked more raw. As I have no plans for tattoos, I will work on that and also on its version for men.

Let me know if you have in mind any specific skin for "BodyTalk" to work with. 

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

But adding the 1.5 skins to the new one will not be inconvenient. I agree that those of 1.5 looked more raw. As I have no plans for tattoos, I will work on that and also on its version for men.

Let me know if you have in mind any specific skin for "BodyTalk" to work with. 

Appreciate it. Yes, raw is the word I'd use to describe them. 

As a user of both "Fusion Girl" and "BodyTalk" I am quite content with how they currently work on the former. So, nothing specific in mind. Replicating what the mod currently does to both body types is more than enough for me.

Thanks again and please take your time.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, Vel W said:

Hey there, JBpy

I have updated from CaptiveTattoos 2.2 to 2.5 and from WhippedAndBranded_1.5_No_Unique_Player to WhippedAndBranded 2.0 via this link. Noticed a few things and perhaps you can answer my questions:

1. The whips and brandings feel a lot milder now. The dirts and grimes on the body don't feel as heavy and realistic as last November. Is there something you had to adjust when changing these from Skin Overrides to Overlays?

2. Now that you have added a lot of tattoos for males in version 2.5, would you consider making a male version of WhippedAndBranded?

3. How do you feel about bringing back the Skin Override options in a next patch?

Regardless, many thanks for your hard work and keeping things updated! 🙏

@JBpy

Try doubling up on the overlay you're after.
LMCC's tatts have a similar issue, in that they're often a bit too 'light', and applying the same overlay to the same area twice, makes it seem much more 'realistic', and feels a lot closer to what it should really look like.
Hadn't really thought about doing that until it was pointed out recently.

And I seem to have missed a couple updates. Will have to give it a go :D

58 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Which is the best way to update? Merging the latest with the previous (2.4), or removing the previous and then installing the latest?

There is no way to merge because the tattoos are packaged in a .bsa file.

I would choose to delete the 2.4 (and the patches that I uploaded to the forum, in case you have them) and then install the new one.

11 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Only the face tattoo's in the archive?

Where you're looking for them? They're in "body -> overlays" and there are for the whole body

9 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Where you're looking for them? They're in "body -> overlays" and there are for the whole body

Must be in the BA2 file, cannot browse them in explorer.

22 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Must be in the BA2 file, cannot browse them in explorer.

I meant that it's in the Looksmenu under that category, so I guess I didn't understood your question

9 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Please, add some smaller copies of back and front tattoos for hands and legs.

But there already are tattoos for legs, both front and back, some even for tights

35 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Please, add some smaller copies of back and front tattoos for hands and legs.

It is a good idea. I will have to see how well the images look because when they get smaller they tend to pixelate or deform, at least in Mudbox, even if their resolution increases. But I will make them far ahead. Right now I'm a little burned hehehe.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:01 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Only the face tattoo's in the archive?

You can extract the tattoos with Bethesda File Extractor. The file is called "SlaveTattoos - Textures"

19 hours ago, JBpy said:

You can extract the tattoos with Bethesda File Extractor. The file is called "SlaveTattoos - Textures"

I'm just a nerd who likes to look at raw files and see a fw "ooh" "ahh" I;d like those onces, "oh thats neat!".
Just appreciate the work. :)