Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

They should not create conflicts.

I do not recommend NMM, but Vortex or Mod Organizer.

If the "SlaveTattoo" option does not appear in LooksMenu, do you play with another race?

About the brown face. 

The brown face bug is because you are placing facial tattoos with the wrong texture size. You probably installed the 2K version when you need only the 1K version (or vice versa).

The option was appearing, and it wasn't triggering the brown face bug initially, they just flat out weren't appearing at all. The brown face turned up when I tried to deactivate and fiddle with things to get it working. Deleting the female player textures folder and reinstalling Nuclear Nude, LMCC, and adding the HD 2k faces mod seems to have fixed the face tats appearing.

The problem I'm having now is the skins for the whip/brand marks. When I apply them, the face goes brown. When I remove them, the face gets that weird texture bug where it isn't loading correctly and I see white gaps. If I do a preset swap, the face goes back to normal.

I'm using Vortex.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:14 AM, NoJoker said:

Though not related to this mod, I have little to no experience in texture, I really hate the fact CumNWealth cum overlay glowing in the dark, is there anyway to completely eliminate the glow in the dark effect?

You can adjust values in the material editor to mitigate the effect, but I do not have the ability of polistiro so if he could not mitigate the effect I doubt I can.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92718-wip-cum-overlays-beta-facials-body-looksmenu-facials-tints/

Currently, there are limitations with looksmenu overlays, especially when using a colored overlay.  Brighter colors will glow in the dark.  You have two options for the materials file when using ovlerays with LM:  BGSM with the skin tint box ticked (this is what allows colors) or BGEM, which currently support full alpha, but I've only been able to get shades of black to work with BGEM materials.

BGSM files support limited alpha, but it's an on/of situation - not degrees of transparency. 

Hi, I encounter some troubles,
- "SlaveTattoo" option does not appear in LooksMenu, but I found SlaveTattoos options under "Eyebrow type", so if I equip a tattoo, eyebrows disappear making a weird face.

- "Overlays" option does not appear in LooksMenu and I didn't  found thoses tattoos anywhere.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this ?

30 minutes ago, Hagora said:

- (Tattoos for captives) "SlaveTattoo" option does not appear in LooksMenu, but I found SlaveTattoos options under "Eyebrow type", so if I equip a tattoo, eyebrows disappear making a weird face.

- (MaleSlave Tattoos) "Overlays" option does not appear in LooksMenu and I didn't  found thoses tattoos anywhere.

I am working on a men's version. The one currently on the download page is only for EVB, but I am converting them to BodyTalk.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, Hagora said:

- "SlaveTattoo" option does not appear in LooksMenu, but I found SlaveTattoos options under "Eyebrow type", so if I equip a tattoo, eyebrows disappear making a weird face.

- "Overlays" option does not appear in LooksMenu and I didn't  found thoses tattoos anywhere.

Hi again, first, thanks for your quick answer. ?
Then :
O, ok sorry, I had missunderstood, in fact the problem is that "Overlays" doesn't appear for women either, and that facial tattoos are in the eyebrows list instead of "SlaveTattoo"
Here're 2 pictures if it can help.
(I use CBBE for females)

f0401.jpg

f0402.jpg

It's weird and shouldn't happen, unless you have another facial tattoo mod installed and they are sharing ID.

Mod organizer?

Fallout version?

Do you have any texture mod that replaces the CBBE textures, which are in 4K?

Fantastic job! With this mod I almost cover all inch of caith body with tatts that fits her lore.
I just noticed three tatts with a problem:
1) "3 holes" on the back is just "worthless cunt" on the belly,
2) when you put "cute as fuck" on the front thigh, mirrored part of it appears on the but.
3) one of the 4 vault teck tattoo (with giant dick) on the belly not appears at all.

P.S.
about runing out of ideas:
I have some transpanent .png and vector files of tattoo references somewhere, and as I can remember some of them may fit nicely.
I can surch for them if you interested.

1 hour ago, justforcensor said:

Fantastic job! With this mod I almost cover all inch of caith body with tatts that fits her lore.
I just noticed three tatts with a problem:
1) "3 holes" on the back is just "worthless cunt" on the belly,
2) when you put "cute as fuck" on the front thigh, mirrored part of it appears on the but.
3) one of the 4 vault teck tattoo (with giant dick) on the belly not appears at all.

P.S.
about runing out of ideas:
I have some transpanent .png and vector files of tattoo references somewhere, and as I can remember some of them may fit nicely.
I can surch for them if you interested.

Thank you. I will correct it for the next update. "3 holes" is already corrected (I uploaded a small patch on the previous page).

And yes I am interested in those vectors, hehe. And let me know if there is any area of the body that you would like to cover.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:37 PM, JBpy said:

Thank you. I will correct it for the next update. "3 holes" is already corrected (I uploaded a small patch on the previous page).

And yes I am interested in those vectors, hehe. And let me know if there is any area of the body that you would like to cover.

Wow! I didnt expect such fast reply). Ok, here is the my google drive with png-s (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NWuhUE2Ag01U_d9xCUUKLz_m1dz9KV06) there is a 100 tattoos or so, pictures only. When I found archive with esp vectors or psd, I'll add it in same folder and send the notification.
Here is screenshots: back and front of my caith character, it will explain much better what parts must be covered with ink, than my crippled english)

So I also have a small issue that I am hoping you all can help with:

I have the mod installed, and the body tattoos work great (and look great!) but I can not get the facial tats to show up. I have the menu options, and the tats are listed, but they never show up on the face. Any suggestions where I should start looking to solve this issue?

Thanks guys!

On 2/4/2020 at 11:03 PM, nitemares said:

So I also have a small issue that I am hoping you all can help with:

I have the mod installed, and the body tattoos work great (and look great!) but I can not get the facial tats to show up. I have the menu options, and the tats are listed, but they never show up on the face. Any suggestions where I should start looking to solve this issue?

Thanks guys!

I think that usually means you have the wrong size textures installed.  If you installed the 2k textures, try the 1k.  Or vice versa.

Edit:  Fixed the size options.

@Naps-On-Dirt

I just compared the material data of that tattoo with another tattoo (the one with the skeletons on the arm) and the data is identical. Then I compared with the material data of this mod and they also are identical.

I will do a little test when I have time. I'm suspecting that maybe it's a glitch from LooksMenu, but I can't assure you.

For the next update I will have ready 100 tattoos for men. Already made 85.

Luckily, 95% of female facial tattoos are perfect for men. Only tattoos on the chin and around the throat are not well positioned.

ScreenShot0.png.ae0690a02e00130a2ced27f93f3785da.png

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

@Naps-On-Dirt

I just compared the material data of that tattoo with another tattoo (the one with the skeletons on the arm) and the data is identical. Then I compared with the material data of this mod and they also are identical.

I will do a little test when I have time. I'm suspecting that maybe it's a glitch from LooksMenu, but I can't assure you.

I have the same glowing ghost with "Front Thigh Allowed". I also have LooksMenu Body Tattoos and it doesn't happen with any of them.

13 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think that usually means you have the wrong size textures installed.  If you installed the 4k textures, try the 2k.  Or vice versa.

You know, I could have sworn that I tried that....

But I switched the install from 1k to 2k and *poof*, everything works! Thanks a bunch!

Which mod has the textures is the face textures being mentioned?  I'm having the same problem where the tattoos do not want to appear on the face.  I get the option for it, but they don't appear at all.  I'm using Fusion Girl, so I don't know where people are getting 4K and 2K from.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it fixed.  Just switched textures from 2k to 1k

Apologies if this has already been answered...

When updating to a new version, do I have to remove all current tattoos, save, deinstall the mod and then install the new version?

(Kinda hoping it's not this one as I've been tatting up all my female companions).

Or can I go into the 'Mod Manager' folder where this mod is kept and dump the archive contents of the new update into there?

7 hours ago, Yetra said:

When updating to a new version, do I have to remove all current tattoos, save, deinstall the mod and then install the new version?

(Kinda hoping it's not this one as I've been tatting up all my female companions).

No, just delete the old version and install the new one. If your companion has a lot of tattoos, she will keep them. I usually correct many things, but I don't edit IDs. That allows tattoos to remain through updates.

What's New in Version 2.5

Released Just now

02/14/2020

902758911_Update2.4.png.2c9976cba50748eea48a53727cf05897.png.ba06e986893423405bea65b26ef0fc66.png

The patches I uploaded in the forum are no longer necessary. "Captive Paws 2.4" and "2.4 HotFix". It is highly recommended to delete them before installing the new version.

2.5 contains 100 body tattoos for men (BodyTalk) and facial tattoos for men.

Added few new facial tattoos for both sexes.

Few body tattoos for women. It is possible to create colored tattoos, although there are limitations and not everything I did seemed satisfactory.

To improve the selection of tattoos, those located on the back will start with "(Back Butt)" and not simply "(Butt)", so that all tattoos located behind are arranged at once. In the same way, those who used to start with "(Belly)" will now start with "(Front Belly)".

"Proud of the Minutemen" was changed to "Pride of the Minutemen".

Improved resolution of "Grab Me". Now there is one red and one black.

"(Belly) Lewd" is now pink and differs from "(Belly) RaiderQueen", which is black.

Fixed several errors indicated in the forum.

List

Spoiler

$Slave (Front) Cumpet
$Slave (Belly) Cunnilingus
$Slave (Front) Empty
$Slave (Belly) Enjoy the Ride
$Slave (Back Low) Enjoy the Ride
$Slave (Belly) Favour
$Slave (Front) Grab Me Red
$Slave (Breast) Two Hearts Green
$Slave (Breast) Kiss
$Slave (Knees) Knees of Steel
$Slave (Belly) Kiss
$Slave (Front) Massive Kisses
$Slave (Low Back) Old Hag
$Slave (Back Neck) Old Hag
$Slave (Back Low) Paw
$Slave (Front) Pull Me
$Slave (Back) Skull Red
$Slave (Belly) Skull Red
$Slave (Front) Spit Roast
$Slave (Back) TakeThis
$Slave (Butt) Was Here!

PICS

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.1d2dc9683c1025f478169f6c4b355bda.png

ScreenShot6.png.d032e9e38f6b25dbea9ad553ce3955cf.png

ScreenShot8.png.c484aa330874c632448aff041823be02.pngScreenShot11.png.1aefa715757d77fde039d2a8f10d740e.png

Hey there, JBpy, 

I have updated from CaptiveTattoos 2.2 to 2.5 and from WhippedAndBranded_1.5_No_Unique_Player to WhippedAndBranded 2.0 via this link. Noticed a few things and perhaps you can answer my questions:

1. The whips and brandings feel a lot milder now. The dirts and grimes on the body don't feel as heavy and realistic as last November. Is there something you had to adjust when changing these from Skin Overrides to Overlays?

2. Now that you have added a lot of tattoos for males in version 2.5, would you consider making a male version of WhippedAndBranded?

3. How do you feel about bringing back the Skin Override options in a next patch?

Regardless, many thanks for your hard work and keeping things updated! ?