Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

On 12/26/2019 at 7:57 AM, wdaigle said:

Sorry for the verbosity.

I don' t know of a presets limit.  I have 315 in my game right now.

LooksMenu plus Picturesque Presets is what I use for the facial structure.  I don't remember how I built her.  I just used a cute face preset and maybe gave her an upturned nose and a nice mouth and added freckles. 

For the skin, I use Oni's Face re-texture (1k) and Radiation Queen (4k) for the body, the combo reduces the seam. Radiation Queen has a hand problem right now, so I manually copied in the basic fusion girl hand textures to override until he gets it fixed.  

Hmm... based on the date it's probably Bree (attached).  Drop the file in your "Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Presets" folder.  If you have looksmenu and looksmenu customization compendium it should work.  It is using an Azar ponytail and, if you don't have that, I don't know if it will just default or crash.  I recommend The Eyes of Beauty and improved hair colors, which should be optional for the preset. 

a Bree.json 6.46 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you very much friend, that's exactly what I was looking for! 

Happy holidays and best wishes to you :) 

Great work with the mod!

I'm having the same issue as a previous poster in that the menu appears for the face, but it is not being applied when I select them. The face paints/blemishes, etc for the other mods work just fine though.

I've tried it with both versions of your mod - the regular one as well as the HD faces and neither of them causes the face tattoos to show up. FWIW, I'm using Valkyr Face Textures - is that the issue?

The body one works perfectly though.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:17 AM, morikawa said:

Great work with the mod!

I'm having the same issue as a previous poster in that the menu appears for the face, but it is not being applied when I select them. The face paints/blemishes, etc for the other mods work just fine though.

I've tried it with both versions of your mod - the regular one as well as the HD faces and neither of them causes the face tattoos to show up. FWIW, I'm using Valkyr Face Textures - is that the issue?

The body one works perfectly though.

Hi. Sorry for being late. November and December ate my time.

As far as I know, everything works correctly, both for those who use normal faces and those who use in HD.

I will install that texture and try.

I will also take the opportunity to create more tattoos. So also the option to add dirty / marked / lashed skins as overlays.

1 hour ago, AlexisSissy said:

I am having a hell of a time with this...

I also use Vortex. If I had to guess, it's the ultra HD DLC. Could you try one more time without that DLC?

Testing the new tattoos.

Spoiler

1.png.79bfad739c107eeaccba2169e0478ad7.png

2.png.a4aaf7bd5ee482d43812b2f71a862e03.png

3.png.acc504ef28490542741f52be2a061f54.png

4.png.a083668f554e85f7871794247f2d27ba.png

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

I also use Vortex. If I had to guess, it's the ultra HD DLC. Could you try one more time without that DLC?

Testing the new tattoos.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.79bfad739c107eeaccba2169e0478ad7.png

2.png.a4aaf7bd5ee482d43812b2f71a862e03.png

3.png.acc504ef28490542741f52be2a061f54.png

4.png.a083668f554e85f7871794247f2d27ba.png

Lookin good again ?

Some minor issues with the existing overlays:

• Duplicate Belly tat [Nothing Ventured], not sure if that's meant to be two different ones.
  • Mistress' Property tat(s) spelling [Should be no "s" after the apostrophe]
  • Destroy My Throat tat spelling [Thoath instead of Throat, I believe]
  • Disobedient tat's spelling [Should only have one "s"]

Might be one or two back ones as well, but I think that was most of em.
Other than wishin for a "Mummy/Mistress' pet" one here or there, loving em.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Some minor issues with the existing overlays:

• Duplicate Belly tat [Nothing Ventured], not sure if that's meant to be two different ones.
  • Mistress' Property tat(s) spelling [Should be no "s" after the apostrophe]
  • Destroy My Throat tat spelling [Thoath instead of Throat, I believe]
  • Disobedient tat's spelling [Should only have one "s"]

Thanks, I write them right now. Damn google translator.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Other than wishin for a "Mummy/Mistress' pet" one here or there, loving em.

I have not been very inspired by that specific theme, but I will try to put together some words and see others online. 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, JBpy said:

Thanks, I write them right now. Damn google translator.

No worries. Will let ya know if I spot more.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:14 PM, JBpy said:

I have not been very inspired by that specific theme, but I will try to put together some words and see others online. 

All good, I get that.
Appreciate it :)

First time posting on LL and also a noob when it comes to modding textures themselves. I tried reading through the thread, but I am still not sure. Is it possible to use/convert the Whipped and Branded file WITH face textures to be useable with a 2K face texture? I am using FSM for the the body and Real HD 2K for the face. Brown Face Bug occurs when I load the overlay in Looksmenu. When not loaded everything else works fine. Tried using a texture resizer I found on Nexus mods https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17624 to resize all the files to 2K, but no dice. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, ahsdg said:

First time posting on LL and also a noob when it comes to modding textures themselves. I tried reading through the thread, but I am still not sure. Is it possible to use/convert the Whipped and Branded file WITH face textures to be useable with a 2K face texture? I am using FSM for the the body and Real HD 2K for the face. Brown Face Bug occurs when I load the overlay in Looksmenu. When not loaded everything else works fine. Tried using a texture resizer I found on Nexus mods https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17624 to resize all the files to 2K, but no dice. 

Thanks

The problem with facial textures is that, of the three files, two need to be compressed in a specific format and the third file in another format.

Diffuse texture (femalehead_d.dds): BC3 (DXT5).

Normal texture (femalehead_n.dds) and specular (femalehead_s.dds): BC5 (ATI2)

Here I formatted them. Copy and paste them into Data / Textures / Actors / Character / BaseHumanFemale / Branding

FemaleHead files 2K.rar

I am finishing a new version of WhippedAndBranded. They will no longer be Skin Overrides (because partial incompatibility with AAF). And since Ego made "Get Dirty" compatible with AAF, I will no longer use dirty skins. Anyway, I never found a dirty facial texture that combined with dirty bodies. And my newbie ability is not enough to create a new set.

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

Results with FSM Textures. It is a pack with a lot of textures, but there are seams on the hands and neck. I will try with Pride of Valhalla. It has a complete pack with textures for the hands and face.

Really looking forward to trying this out! I was digging the whip marks and the redness on the breasts in the last version, but the hot iron branding was less to my taste so I wound up doing a fair amount of editing on it. Are you shooting for more composability in the new version (or would it be possible to get a whipped-and-not-branded texture)?

As for Get Dirty, I use it along with Dirty Sex, and yes I agree the dirty textures in w&b are somewhat at odds with it.

Also you might consider testing with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37464 as it has a complete 4K set (it's what I've been using for a while with FG but I gather it's great for CBBE as well).

What's New in Version 2.3

Released Just now

01/07/2020

ScreenShot7.png.3e584efa9b457798ff7c8160f371a418.png

New update.  40 new tattoos. In total we have 348 tattoos already. The file is a FOMOD now. You have to choose facial tattoos in SD or HD.

Here the list of the new ones. There are no new facial tattoos.

Spoiler

name: "$Slave (Ankle) Raider Dog",

name: "$Slave (Arm Left) Pet",

name: "$Slave (Arm Left) Skull",

name: "$Slave (Arm Left) WorthlessCunt",

name: "$Slave (Arm Right) Raider Dog",

name: "$Slave (Arm Right) Slave",

name: "$Slave (Back Thigh) Slave",

name: "$Slave (Back) SubGirl",

name: "$Slave (Belly) Hell",

name: "$Slave (Belly) HotWife",

name: "$Slave (Belly) Lust",

name: "$Slave (Belly) MessyGirl",

name: "$Slave (Belly) No Purpose",

name: "$Slave (Belly) WorthlessCunt",

name: "$Slave (Breast) Hell",

name: "$Slave (Breast) SummerSlut",

name: "$Slave (Breast) Trpphy",

name: "$Slave (Butt) HotWife",

name: "$Slave (Butt) TrophyButt",

name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) BabyGirl",

name: "$Slave (Front) 2Cute",

name: "$Slave (Front) Call Me Bitch",

name: "$Slave (Front) MessyGirl",

name: "$Slave (Front) Pet Me",

name: "$Slave (Front) Pills",

name: "$Slave (Front) Piss Slave",

name: "$Slave (Front) Skull",

name: "$Slave (Front) Trophy",

name: "$Slave (Front) U Aint Shit",

name: "$Slave (Hip) Call Me Bitch",

name: "$Slave (Hip) Pills",

name: "$Slave (Hip) Pills",

name: "$Slave (Hip) Slut",

name: "$Slave (Low Back) Lust",

name: "$Slave (Thigh Back) MessyGirl",

name: "$Slave (Thigh Inner) Lust",

name: "$Slave (Thigh Rear) Pet Me",

name: "$Slave (Under Arm Left) Strangers Candy",

name: "$Slave (Under Arm Right) Pet",

name: "$Slave (Under Arm Right) Slut",

name: "$Slave (Under Arm Right) Trophy",

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.b1b2c679ecc82736c8bb45de02c3bc07.png

ScreenShot5.png.25ff28a88686b1673d0b2fedde59c299.png

WhippedAndBranded 2.0

Because the Skin Overrides had occasional problems with AAF, I decided to make WhippedAndBranded as Overlays, that is from now on they will be applied as tattoos are applied. The file is a FOMOD now. You have to choose CBBE or Fusion Girl.

I don't use Fusion Girl, so if there are problems or something can improve, let me know without problems.

DOWNLOAD

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.8ca3d21973465a1a798f02ef8532a981.png

ScreenShot9.png.e4f5b3562232c91fd48626ac2f631f3a.png

ScreenShot11.png.4b8264d57a9c3689d175103f88cb9794.png

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Really looking forward to trying this out! I was digging the whip marks and the redness on the breasts in the last version, but the hot iron branding was less to my taste so I wound up doing a fair amount of editing on it. Are you shooting for more composability in the new version (or would it be possible to get a whipped-and-not-branded texture)?

As for Get Dirty, I use it along with Dirty Sex, and yes I agree the dirty textures in w&b are somewhat at odds with it.

Also you might consider testing with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37464 as it has a complete 4K set (it's what I've been using for a while with FG but I gather it's great for CBBE as well).

All done. I included the textures you recommended for the Fusion Girl set. There are two Overlays with whip marks, none have iron marks.

The files are .bsa because I was having performance issues. If someone needs loose files, let me know. I had to upload it to MEGA. I plan to increase the W&B sets later and modify some of the ones I already uploaded now. 

Ah, the tattoo about "mistress": I will make for the next update. I have not reached the time for today. These are some quotes  that I will include soon.

Spoiler

Worship.png

MistressPet.png

MistressGonnaKill.png

MistressProperty.png

NotAllowed.png

FemaleOrgasm.png

GoodGirls.png

Hey again!. Once again thanks for the help earlier today. Looks like you released a new version of the mod. Can't wait to try them out, thanks for all the effort you put into a great overlay mod :D

for the download link for the new whipped and branded on Mega, it says I need a decryption key, I have never seen that before, am I missing something? 

5 minutes ago, Number24 said:

@JBpy Dumb question: If I'm just using the standard face textures that FO4 shipped with, do I use the 1K or 2K texture setting for your mod?

1K ?

In the next update I will clarify to avoid confusion.