simdulgence

Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 6 Feb 2020, Gender Compatibility, Clothes, Chests, Body Hair

Hello! The models and textures look great! I do have a question though; everything seems to show up fine in CAS, but the 'hard' option in game makes the lower body of my sim disappear and places the missing texture overlay on them! Am I missing something? Thanks!

On 2/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, simdulgence said:

Please be aware: I had a death in the family this past weekend and I'm not able to work on updates or respond to comments and messages on here at the moment. If you comment and get no response from me, this is why.

I'll reply when I'm next able. Thanks to the users who have stepped in to provide help or guidance to others; it's much appreciated.

My condolences, and thank you!

Any one else having issues suddenly with the penis causing the feet to look tied together? I take the penis folder out of my mods and everything works fine, as soo as i put it back i have that weird webbing issue that makes the feet look tied. It's been working fine for weeks. 

Quick question - Does the WickedWhims condoms not work for the RealGens penises? They never show up on the penises when I use it, although the game recognises the condom is on. I can only use the condoms made for RealGens.

Turbo has released a new update with multi-coloured condoms for WW and I don't think they'll work with the RealGens Penises :(

21 minutes ago, jaysimmer02 said:

Quick question - Does the WickedWhims condoms not work for the RealGens penises? They never show up on the penises when I use it, although the game recognises the condom is on. I can only use the condoms made for RealGens.

Turbo has released a new update with multi-coloured condoms for WW and I don't think they'll work with the RealGens Penises :(

realgens have their own condom (so as it shows up)

make sure you download the condoms from here and buy them from buy mode (search smooth sensation)

3 minutes ago, dokimous said:

realgens have their own condom (so as it shows up)

make sure you download the condoms from here and buy them from buy mode (search smooth sensation)

Hey! :) 

Yeah I'm aware, I use the realgens condoms in game and they work fine. I was asking if the WW condoms work for realgens penises because they never show up in my game. Although the game recognises my sims are wearing it. 

13 minutes ago, jaysimmer02 said:

Hey! :) 

Yeah I'm aware, I use the realgens condoms in game and they work fine. I was asking if the WW condoms work for realgens penises because they never show up in my game. Although the game recognises my sims are wearing it. 

You can use the normal WW condoms and they'll work just fine script wise but they won't be visible on the Sim's penis because it's designed for a different model that's why you need to use Simdulgence's Condoms because they're specifically for RealGens and will be visible. No, there is no way to make WW condoms appear on RealGens Penises because they're different things. And yes, if you equip RealGens' Condoms they will be fine script wise, they're just there to give condom visibility so you're not using a condom and it doesn't appear on the penis.

50 minutes ago, PervLy said:

You can use the normal WW condoms and they'll work just fine script wise but they won't be visible on the Sim's penis because it's designed for a different model that's why you need to use Simdulgence's Condoms because they're specifically for RealGens and will be visible. No, there is no way to make WW condoms appear on RealGens Penises because they're different things. And yes, if you equip RealGens' Condoms they will be fine script wise, they're just there to give condom visibility so you're not using a condom and it doesn't appear on the penis.

Perfect. Thanks!

Hey, I know that it may be too much to ask, and I ask that I don't get judged for this for I'm already ashamed for asking to begin with... Please understand that, it's not, by any means, a fetish or anything of the sort. I have a fascination with the sciences of abnormalities that occurs with the human anatomy; albinism, hermaphroditic condition, heterochromia, etc. Would it be too much to ask if you would consider adding the diphallia condition to your to do list... It would be quite interesting, to say the least... I would understand if you refuse.

5 hours ago, Moonhunter13 said:

Hey, I know that it may be too much to ask, and I ask that I don't get judged for this for I'm already ashamed for asking to begin with... Please understand that, it's not, by any means, a fetish or anything of the sort. I have a fascination with the sciences of abnormalities that occurs with the human anatomy; albinism, hermaphroditic condition, heterochromia, etc. Would it be too much to ask if you would consider adding the diphallia condition to your to do list... It would be quite interesting, to say the least... I would understand if you refuse.

i regret googleing that lol

Sorry about that >_< I didn't mean to give anyone nightmare fuel! I am scientifically minded and an artist, so I guess that helps me with these sorts of subjects. Vertical would be preferred, by the by... See in a "story" if you would call it that, a character of mine has it, and he sees it as a "branding" of sorts for a crime his father committed. There are far worse things I've seen, like birth defects and things of the sort. Mutations and the genetics behind it all are just so... Again, fascinating. Like... I'm sure that a lot of people here knows that there's a mutation that occurred in a rare few that made them impervious to cancer.

Why does the body on the sims look transparent? And is there a cut between the belly up and belly down? Sorry newbie 

Spoiler
Spoiler

What a wonderful thing.
However, in most animations, the penis position is not suitable. At first, I thought I installed it wrong, but when I changed it to Simple Lunar Eclipse Penis, the penis position was perfect correct.
How are others using it?

I'm using Simdulgence with no positioning issues. I think this model has been fantastic, but it could be down to what animations you use.

🐀

Seeing as you mentioned you're planning to create a micro/XS penis for female sims in the future, have you considered making a micro/XS penis without testicles for female and male sims? And if you do make RealGens vaginas, it'd be great to have one that has both a micro penis without testicles and a vagina (basically an option that looks like the genitals of trans men taking testosterone). 

Would be good to have a few more options for my trans male sims and those options would be basically perfect. Otherwise great work - I love the range of body diversity that your models make possible :)

Hi Simdulgence, I was trying to edit the mesh of one of your penises (Frank) in blender, but when I go in-game the penis es destorted and floating. I think there is an issue with the rig, but I don't really know how to change it. Is it possible you could teach me to edit one of your meshes? (for personal use only, I won't publish it)