Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

3 minutes ago, dokimous said:

realgens have their own condom (so as it shows up)

make sure you download the condoms from here and buy them from buy mode (search smooth sensation)

Hey! :) 

Yeah I'm aware, I use the realgens condoms in game and they work fine. I was asking if the WW condoms work for realgens penises because they never show up in my game. Although the game recognises my sims are wearing it. 

13 minutes ago, jaysimmer02 said:

Hey! :) 

Yeah I'm aware, I use the realgens condoms in game and they work fine. I was asking if the WW condoms work for realgens penises because they never show up in my game. Although the game recognises my sims are wearing it. 

You can use the normal WW condoms and they'll work just fine script wise but they won't be visible on the Sim's penis because it's designed for a different model that's why you need to use Simdulgence's Condoms because they're specifically for RealGens and will be visible. No, there is no way to make WW condoms appear on RealGens Penises because they're different things. And yes, if you equip RealGens' Condoms they will be fine script wise, they're just there to give condom visibility so you're not using a condom and it doesn't appear on the penis.

50 minutes ago, PervLy said:

You can use the normal WW condoms and they'll work just fine script wise but they won't be visible on the Sim's penis because it's designed for a different model that's why you need to use Simdulgence's Condoms because they're specifically for RealGens and will be visible. No, there is no way to make WW condoms appear on RealGens Penises because they're different things. And yes, if you equip RealGens' Condoms they will be fine script wise, they're just there to give condom visibility so you're not using a condom and it doesn't appear on the penis.

Perfect. Thanks!

Hey, I know that it may be too much to ask, and I ask that I don't get judged for this for I'm already ashamed for asking to begin with... Please understand that, it's not, by any means, a fetish or anything of the sort. I have a fascination with the sciences of abnormalities that occurs with the human anatomy; albinism, hermaphroditic condition, heterochromia, etc. Would it be too much to ask if you would consider adding the diphallia condition to your to do list... It would be quite interesting, to say the least... I would understand if you refuse.

5 hours ago, Moonhunter13 said:

Hey, I know that it may be too much to ask, and I ask that I don't get judged for this for I'm already ashamed for asking to begin with... Please understand that, it's not, by any means, a fetish or anything of the sort. I have a fascination with the sciences of abnormalities that occurs with the human anatomy; albinism, hermaphroditic condition, heterochromia, etc. Would it be too much to ask if you would consider adding the diphallia condition to your to do list... It would be quite interesting, to say the least... I would understand if you refuse.

i regret googleing that lol

Sorry about that >_< I didn't mean to give anyone nightmare fuel! I am scientifically minded and an artist, so I guess that helps me with these sorts of subjects. Vertical would be preferred, by the by... See in a "story" if you would call it that, a character of mine has it, and he sees it as a "branding" of sorts for a crime his father committed. There are far worse things I've seen, like birth defects and things of the sort. Mutations and the genetics behind it all are just so... Again, fascinating. Like... I'm sure that a lot of people here knows that there's a mutation that occurred in a rare few that made them impervious to cancer.

What a wonderful thing.
However, in most animations, the penis position is not suitable. At first, I thought I installed it wrong, but when I changed it to Simple Lunar Eclipse Penis, the penis position was perfect correct.
How are others using it?

Seeing as you mentioned you're planning to create a micro/XS penis for female sims in the future, have you considered making a micro/XS penis without testicles for female and male sims? And if you do make RealGens vaginas, it'd be great to have one that has both a micro penis without testicles and a vagina (basically an option that looks like the genitals of trans men taking testosterone). 

Would be good to have a few more options for my trans male sims and those options would be basically perfect. Otherwise great work - I love the range of body diversity that your models make possible :)

Hi Simdulgence, I was trying to edit the mesh of one of your penises (Frank) in blender, but when I go in-game the penis es destorted and floating. I think there is an issue with the rig, but I don't really know how to change it. Is it possible you could teach me to edit one of your meshes? (for personal use only, I won't publish it)

Just one small issue: I downloaded the female penis files for my futa sims but they don't seem to include the Plus (thicker) models. Did I do anything wrong or did you not get around to implement the thicker models to female sims. I'm talking about the body part selector in WW, not the CAS.

Awesome! Does this work with Better Body, and Full Skin and Skin Overlay mods (examples below)? If so, should I install the CC version of RealGens?

Thanks!

Skin Overlay example - https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/female-skin-20--overlay/id/1470511/

Full Skin example - https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/female-skin-20/id/1470490/

On 6/2/2020 at 1:46 PM, vel88 said:

Awesome! Does this work with Better Body, and Full Skin and Skin Overlay mods (examples below)? If so, should I install the CC version of RealGens?

Thanks!

Skin Overlay example - https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/female-skin-20--overlay/id/1470511/

Full Skin example - https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/RemusSirion/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/female-skin-20/id/1470490/

For those who are wondering, this mod doesn't work for the above skin overlays. The balls and part above the penis region is grey, and the penis itself is black... (Not black from a skin color, but due to texture issues). :(

On 5/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, PervLy said:

Hey Simdulgence... How is everything? Are you okay?

I'm doing as okay as possible, I suppose. Thank you :)

I am aware there are messages here in this thread that need to be responded to, and private messages in my inbox, and I will try to respond to them as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a skimpy speedo for male sims that I was commissioned to make. It comes in 17 swatches (three not pictured in the preview) and is categorized as Swimwear. To access it, download the new version of the clothing zip from the main post.

speedo_preview_01.thumb.jpg.b9f5bfa7b18660c707ff25e800278ea7.jpg

12 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I've uploaded a skimpy speedo for male sims that I was commissioned to make. It comes in 17 swatches (three not pictured in the preview) and is categorized as Swimwear

Do they work as male underwear? I mean WickedWhims underwear feature. I guess they don't but it would be really great if they do.

Question.  I have downloaded your June, 2020 mod.  Is this a update to the previous Mod?  I already had a file downloaded from before.  simdulgence_ymRealGens_v1.5.package.  I do not find a new file replacement for this one.  Am I supposed to keep or delete this one?

14 hours ago, InkySquid said:

are the penises rigged for animations?

Yes, the penises are all rigged for animations.

9 hours ago, OmarJones said:

Question.  I have downloaded your June, 2020 mod.  Is this a update to the previous Mod?  I already had a file downloaded from before.  simdulgence_ymRealGens_v1.5.package.  I do not find a new file replacement for this one.  Am I supposed to keep or delete this one?

There is no June 2020 update to the RealGens penises. The only file I've added in June so far is a male swimwear. There will be updates to RealGens coming, but for the moment you should keep using the files that are currently available in the download section of this thread.

12 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Do they work as male underwear? I mean WickedWhims underwear feature. I guess they don't but it would be really great if they do.

Not as WW underwear right now, but thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a problem setting them up as underwear.