Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

I am having troubles, I downloaded the mod and it's like I never did.

I even re-downloaded them and tried my best but it's not appearing. 

I can't tell if there is a conflict or not and when I start a new sim this happens,

Spoiler

1798142665_03-06-20_10-46-15AM.png.49756191aa2f858f61220df50e48ae62.png

What should and can I do?

1 hour ago, sandow123 said:

Hi!

I just installed this mod and I'm having this issue where my sims penis is all black? His skin isnt maxis its cc btw

Does anyone know if there's a tattoo overlay I can install to fix this is issue??

0ff994bcbbafb6cddc1c41516e491e57.png

Change the skintone…...some penis mods don't like cc skins/skintones…..

3 hours ago, Lewdthelewd said:

I am having troubles, I downloaded the mod and it's like I never did.

I even re-downloaded them and tried my best but it's not appearing. 

I can't tell if there is a conflict or not and when I start a new sim this happens,

Hide contents

1798142665_03-06-20_10-46-15AM.png.49756191aa2f858f61220df50e48ae62.png

What should and can I do?

Broken penis mod...try to find the updated version or find a replacement...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 10:48 AM, EmeraldOmen said:

So I've been using your mod for a while now (absolutely love it) but for some reason i have suddenly encountered an error. None of the penises are being recognized by wicked whims body selector. I then went to your page to reinstall and realized you had an update (which looks great). But, wicked whims for some reason is not able to detect the penises or the real chests. However, the body hair and penis models as pants are shown in case. The cas default though is not the realgen penis despite selecting that in my mods folder. All the issues seem to be stemming from wicked whims but I have no idea why. Thanks in advance!

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss in your family - take as much time as you need to heal

Hello Simdulgence,

First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss ? I hope you'll be back among us soon ?

Like my fellow user above, I also can't see any penis in Body Selector =/ I have recently updated all my WickedWhims and Sex Animation mods, including yours, so I don't know if it is a problem due to another mod, or a bug in yours ? I also had this issue a few months ago, and you were able to find out the problem came from TheGamerBoy Animations mod (which I deleted and I haven't redownloaded since then).

Just in case, here's a list of the other animation mods I have if it can help :

Also, I have installed your mods in separated folders. Is it correct or should they all be in the same folder ? Also, in the penis mod there is a file called "! INSTALL ONE FILE PER FOLDER !". Does it mean every single penis file (small, medium, etc.) should be installed in a separate file ?

You also say "The RealGens Penis comes in two varieties, a default texture or a CC-friendly texture. The default covers more of the groin and butt while the CC covers only the genitals and anus. You should INSTALL ONLY ONE VERSION."

I'm not quite sure to understand, are there two different versions of "Simdulgence RealGensPenis 1.10" ? Cause I can only dowload one on your page.

Sorry for all these questions, I hope you'll be able to help me once you'll be back ? Take care until then ;) 

Edit : I have uninstalled every other mods execept yours and WickedWhims, and it still doesn't work, so either I did something wrong or there might be an issue with the mod. Here are some screencaps of how the mods are installed :

Spoiler

1073542790_Capturedcran2020-03-1616_18_11.png.5b71d2541dc514a35d14ef16bf4d27ec.png

Here is the content of the Simdulgence RealGensPenis 1.10 file :

192939271_Capturedcran2020-03-1615_56_06.png.df6a876240286c5f09f68decfe959286.png

17 minutes ago, treisand said:

I installed it but i still see the Simple Lunar Eclipse Penis on my sims as default. Isnt this penis default? I deleted my Lunar .package file. But the penis still remains ingame. 

Solved it. Just selected Real Gen in Body Selector Option of WickedWhims

59 minutes ago, ShawnnaS said:

hello I like your work I have download but when I choose a penis for my sim I go in whicked whims select the body I choose the penis I have half of my sim which appears with question marks despite the setting in the days that I can do ??

post a screen shot....sounds like broken cc or a missing mesh...

On 3/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, procian said:

Ok...missing a mesh....hair possibly and a top....looks like you don't have a default male nude bottom..This is my set up...works ok+these are the files you need too.

Screenshot (219).png

I try to copy your file but i dont have all the items you have there. maybe because i have the 2020 version and its different. (sorry for my bad english) i still have this error with my interrogate half black man in the game when he's naked??