Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

On 2/6/2020 at 9:23 AM, simdulgence said:

Yeah, looks like something is wrong. I can't really say what or why because it's not an issue I experienced creating RealGens. Also tough because I don't know if this mod that changes the legs also affects the skeleton or not; if it does, that could be having an impact.

That might be why, I'll have a look into their leg mesh. Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: nope. there isn't any skeleton changes I can see. I'll keep prodding at it and will be back when I figure out what went wrong.

8 hours ago, sandi45 said:

i have this 2 problems when i select to be nude is goes to your briefs and when i select the ! i got this black penis any suggestions what's the problems?image.png.20eebd95c644b4181c914e5f257c4205.pngimage.png.88afb1379a27c8eaa745969fb6aa2434.png

Black penis is broken penis mod/incompatible skin tone/skin overlay....black pants is either broken male nude bottom or if you're using red apple you need to delete the sexy male underwear using sims4studio.....

On 2/6/2020 at 6:23 AM, qotdp2 said:

So my sim keeps on having this error with discoloration and I'm not really sure what it could be? The default is all black, but in game it's more of a brown color. I've tried the CC compatible version (as it's a CC skin tone) and tried the various shade overlays but it doesn't change anything (the shade overlays just make the brown different shades). The body hair is Luumia V5 (not V5+) and the WW body hair progression is turned off. Any pointers would be great because this mod is amazing! 1857518491_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.24311d02d209dff2c1dd14189d6abe0f.png1751619559_Screenshot(3).png.e59d758913cc7421879a72cb766c8f40.png

Broken penis mod or incompatible skin tone/overlay....try changing.....

14 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

hey I downloaded the gender unlocker and noticed for male sims with female frame there is no hard micro penis only an soft micro penis also I downloaded the real chest and I don't see an female chest in that folder 

Oops! The female chest got left out of the zip file accidentally. I've re-uploaded it so it should work now.

Re: the penis, there is no female micro penis yet. If the penis you're putting on your sim says "[Male, fem frame]" after it in the Body Selector, you can't choose a micro version until I've created it - hopefully soon.

8 hours ago, sandi45 said:

i have this 2 problems when i select to be nude is goes to your briefs and when i select the ! i got this black penis any suggestions what's the problems?

That black penis doesn't look like a RealGens penis based on the thumbnail in the catalogue. But the issue is probably a CC skintone that isn't compatible with that penis.

Re: the underwear, doesn't look like my underwear in the picture. I don't believe any of the underwear I've made is even set to "default" for CAS. If that pair of underwear is coming up as a default when you don't want it to, you should consider removing it from your game (looks like it could be CC based on the wrench on the thumbnail).

Hi @simdulgence! Thank you for this amazing update!

Time for some constructive criticism:

1. First of all, I wanted to say that I really like realchest. It works wonders with luumia's ohsmooth2 and those 3d nipps are very nice.
But there are these little things that bother me:

Spoiler

1.png.0befbee7f1416aadfbed9760fdf321db.png

So, in the left nipple there is this area:

Spoiler

2.png.32a0a3a86d49fb885a11825a57707331.png

The edge of the nipple doesnt blend in smoothly with the skin (like EA's does for example)
Those straight lines that separate the nipple and the skin are a bit annoying

Also, in the right nipple:

Spoiler

3.png.cf33df48e5342877aa5d75d121b0a052.png

What went wrong in this area? shouldnt the nipple be round?

2. I've noticed that giving the beefy style to heavier sims they gain a nice belly:

Spoiler

4.png.12c1c40cf82a3aeb552b65809805b5e5.png

I was wondering if you could do something in the chest area (and combine it with beefy?), so that chubby sims can also use realchest and have realistic chest-belly
I mean something like man-boobies(?). That would be cool!

3. Your new arm and leg hair are good but kinda meh compared to your old body hair (pubes-chest, which is wonderful ofc)

Spoiler

5.png.70f1a257069605a8f932f0a8de808ae9.png

Btw, I think there should also be hair in these areas:

Spoiler

6.png.7f2cdeea2414eae571b4b61fec79fb45.png

4. I dont know if you're aware of this one, (it doesnt really bug me that much tbh):

Spoiler

7.png.5690c6cc1c9e3c0ff519daa8ad64d6cc.png

Using color on the penis tip from your color overlays, discolors the foreskin for the uncut versions

Lastly, I would like kindly to ask (again) if you could make growing stages for pubic hair, so that our sims can benefit from the new WW pubes system and at the same time have those unique simdulgence-style pubes

Appreciate your time and all efforts!?

On 2/8/2020 at 3:26 AM, trickster37 said:

Simdulgence,

When I check for bad bods using tray importer, I get a lot of warnings for something not loaded.  Did I miss something or ignore?

thanks!

I've never used Tray Importer, so I can't say right now why it's showing you warnings like that. I've never experienced problems using RealGens in my game, so it should be safe. If you don't feel sure, you can wait to use my mod and I'll take a look at that program soon-ish and see if I can at least understand why it's saying that.

12 hours ago, carnation77 said:

After updating today, I noticed these in the body selector:

Reveal hidden contents

Whaaa.png.7e413634f2de536c2023b2016449dc2b.png

And if I select one of them for my sim, I get this:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm.png.dcb715d923aa0647d7788fc5df03c929.png

Sorry about that! Those bits of code shouldn't be in there, which is a mistake on my part. I've just uploaded a version which should correct that issue.

8 hours ago, Fineness said:

I need strapon for my females sims. I use luumia skintone and wickedwhims so I don't need your body part ?

If you're looking to use my strap-on, you can download it and not need any other body parts I've made.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, Darnexx said:

Your Male Penis Mod is by far my Favorite in Sims 4! And the Point that you keep making updates for it it just great! Keep it up man!

Thank you! Awesome picture, by the way ?

On 2/8/2020 at 5:55 AM, leilani413 said:

Finally, guys get the anuses they deserve! (I sound like I'm joking, but I did always love the anus in the BB mesh.)

Thank you!

16 hours ago, dokimous said:

Hi @simdulgence! Thank you for this amazing update!

Reveal hidden contents

3.png.cf33df48e5342877aa5d75d121b0a052.png

Reveal hidden contents

4.png.12c1c40cf82a3aeb552b65809805b5e5.png

Reveal hidden contents

5.png.70f1a257069605a8f932f0a8de808ae9.png

Reveal hidden contents

6.png.7f2cdeea2414eae571b4b61fec79fb45.png

Reveal hidden contents

7.png.5690c6cc1c9e3c0ff519daa8ad64d6cc.png

Appreciate your time and all efforts!?

Thanks! I'll respond to your comments soon - I don't have the time to address them all right now, but I don't want you to see my replies to other users and think I've ignored yours.

Ok.....The WW pubic hair feature is causing npc sims penises to have hair applied to the penis tip....this only affects npc sims and not ones I created in cas.

I checked other male sims in other families and almost all the males have this problem.

Not sure if it's changeable your end or if this a job for torbodriver….thought i'd mention it though.

Sorry if this has been addressed, there are so many pages of replies, but I've noticed on another penis mod I use, the creator chose to use the tattoo category for penis skin color overlays. That was how they made it work with custom skins, and it goes over top of everything despite some skins not having certain areas colored or compatible. Is there any way you could make a version of the CC color options a tattoo? There are some sims I use certain skins for I won't change because of filming purposes and consistency, and I really want to use these, but can't.

Thanks for your work above all else. These look amazing.