Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

4 hours ago, potitop said:

Sorry for my bad english, but...

OH MY GOD! I lost hope for good looking male genitalia in ts4, but your mod is absolutly the best among all existing?

Shapes, details - all very awesome.

You are doubt about vagina. But there is no real competition among similar mods. Hiroki is dead, Noir's Smooth Vagina is strange looking and very few details, and remains - nuff to said. I use default WW female bottom because it looks bearable, but no more. It would be great if you did that too, especially if you make different labia variants. What you think about it?

And what you think about breasts? Situation is the similar - there are some mods but they dead (Hiroki, Sopor) or unrealistic (Noir, Eve). Some variants (perky, saggy, etc) could looks awesome.

Anyway, you did a great job, I love your mod, and I will believe in you, good luck?

Love the ideas.

I haven't even started to play yet but Im so excited! I barely comment here and here i am. But yea, this job is awesome! it's the closest to bb penis which is my favourite but better and richer, AND up to date  - thank you so so much! Finally we've  got a new, realistic penis mod. I will follow your content, cant wait to see, how you'll develop your mod. <3

Thanks everybody for the compliments! I'm really glad you're enjoying it so far.

20 hours ago, aybork said:

I love it ❤️ Wonderful! Now its my favorite penis. I like your sims to in the picture, can you share them or is it available in the gallery?

@aybork Thank you, I'm glad you like them! I do too. They're not available yet but I can probably share them somehow. They do have some CC on that isn't mine to distribute, but I could link to it if you really wanted to use them.

18 hours ago, casio191 said:

my question is can u guys make bodyhair a little more realistic just like lumialover bodyhair? If its possible. and is it possible to unlock vagina bones just like we had with breast like if the sim penetrate it automatically widens . 

@casio191 I'm not sure how many changes I'll make to the body hair. I'd like to add arm/leg if I can get it to look good. I don't use Luumia's bodyhair because I don't like the look of it, so I don't really want to make my body hair look like that. But it depends on what you mean by realistic, because maybe there are some things I could change if it didn't alter the style I'm going for.

Also, I'm not sure about unlocking vagina bones. I've never created my own rig before, but I'm interested in the possibility. I thought I read on here once that someone was working on an animated vagina, though. I wonder what happened with that?

18 hours ago, Medicman said:

Would "Medium" be the same size as default WW penis? 

@Medicman Medium soft or erect? Soft is a very different shape to the WW penis, but also probably smaller. Erect, the medium RealGens is a few inches shorter than WW. It's designed to be closer to an average erect human penis. The XLarge is closer to WW but just a bit shorter.

10 hours ago, potitop said:

It would be great if you did that too, especially if you make different labia variants. What you think about it?

And what you think about breasts? Situation is the similar - there are some mods but they dead (Hiroki, Sopor) or unrealistic (Noir, Eve). Some variants (perky, saggy, etc) could looks awesome.

@potitop Thanks for the kind words! I'm definitely open to creating a female vagina and breasts, so they all match in style/texture etc. I'd love to add a variety of shapes, but I also wonder how good it would look for a Sim to have drastically differently shaped breasts naked from the shape of the breasts when clothed (even accounting for bras). But there might be players out there who don't care if the breasts look different in/out of clothes! Anyway, it's certainly on the list. And I read your English perfectly fine!

9 hours ago, Brewe99 said:

Please wcif the balding shaved hair from the sim standing in the middle.

?Been searching for this hair for ages.

@Brewe99 That hair is actually a custom hair I created. It's not suitable for release because none of the other colors have been created, but I can put it on my to-do list and make the other swatches at some point so I can put it out there. I didn't think about that when I chose it for that sim!

1 minute ago, ColinMcKay79 said:

These look amazing because they're so natural and realistic looking. I hope you or Luumia can fix the compatibility issue though, I really prefer his body hairs.

@ColinMcKay79 I'm glad you like the shape! I'm sorry they're not compatible with the hair you prefer. An alteration on my part might be possible, but only if it doesn't cause problems with keeping the texture appearance as it is.

On 8/14/2019 at 12:09 AM, Sorus said:

oh wow this looks really good! Unfortunately the thigh thing is a dealbreaker for me, since my guys tend to be thick on the thighs.. but good work nonetheless!

I believe I've fixed one of the two listed known issues, which was the distortion of the penis caused at extreme slider settings in the thighs. The sim on the left is at a medium default shape, then on the right with max thigh sliders:

20190815_thighissue_fix.jpg.bd0314e9c349415324031afb6951c258.jpg

I need to fix the meshes of all of the penis variants, but after that's done I should be able to release an update to the file!

1 minute ago, wanttodownloadty said:

I can't get the bodyhair to appear in my game (I'm looking in CAS) but the mod itself works fine. Anyone have any idea why?

1) Have you definitely installed the body hair? It comes in a separate zip file from the penis zip file (I'm not suggesting you're stupid, just asking in case you missed the second zip!).
2) Where are you looking in CAS? The body hairs are in the tattoo section, and I believe they come at the very bottom of the catalog of tattoos.

4 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

1) Have you definitely installed the body hair? It comes in a separate zip file from the penis zip file (I'm not suggesting you're stupid, just asking in case you missed the second zip!).
2) Where are you looking in CAS? The body hairs are in the tattoo section, and I believe they come at the very bottom of the catalog of tattoos.

Thanks for the reply!

1. I have definitely installed it! Twice, in fact!

2. I am looking in the tattoos section. Other tattoos/bodyhair are showing, but not this one. I doubt this is the case, but could it have anything to do with the version I am playing on? 

EDIT: Replied in the quote box, lol. My bad.

@wanttodownloadty I can't say for sure whether there could be an issue with the game version, but I'm also running a completely patched and up-to-date game.

The body hair tattoos utilize the "lower front" tattoo slot. I can't recall whether that tattoo slot was originally available in the game, or whether it was patched in later. Are you up to date on patches? What version are you using?

Also, can you tell me the body hair that you're able to see in CAS? Then I can compare them and see if I can work out the difference/problem.

I am currently running version 1.52

The bodyhair that shows up is by---

And while I was checking, it magically appeared, lol. I did absolutely nothing differently. I have no idea why it is now visible all of a sudden.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! Sorry for wasting your time!

EDIT: And now they disappeared again when switching to edit a different family... how odd. All the others are still visible. Those are by V5 and S-Club, I believe.

EDIT2: I might have figured it out. I think they disappear when selecting 'tattoos' while in anything other than 'everyday'.

17 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

@aybork Thank you, I'm glad you like them! I do too. They're not available yet but I can probably share them somehow. They do have some CC on that isn't mine to distribute, but I could link to it if you really wanted to use them.

I am happy to hear it. I look forward to publishing your sims :)

30 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

@wanttodownloadty Haha, no waste of time. I've experienced those weird tech gremlins before that don't want to cooperate no matter how many times you've done something and done it correctly. I'm glad it showed up for you!

Thanks again! Love what you've done! I'll definitely be following you and your future projects! Thank you for sharing with us all. Cheers!

3 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I believe I've fixed one of the two listed known issues, which was the distortion of the penis caused at extreme slider settings in the thighs. The sim on the left is at a medium default shape, then on the right with max thigh sliders:

20190815_thighissue_fix.jpg.bd0314e9c349415324031afb6951c258.jpg

I need to fix the meshes of all of the penis variants, but after that's done I should be able to release an update to the file!

fantastic job! I never thought it'd be fixed so quickly. I can't wait to use this!

Is this skin mapped to a texture? or is it applying to the skin tone? I really would love to use this mod but as others have mentioned it's incompatible with Luumia's body hair. I even went into the package file and tried to change the sort layer of everything to be the same as the default WW penis but, in my limited knowledge, if it's mapped to the skintone it's just going to ignore the sort layer and we end up with hairy dick heads like Wildguy posted.

It's a real shame, because I'd love to add more variety to my game with a wide variety of dick sizes, but both Noir and this new lineup aren't compatible with the most popular body hair mod which is a dealbreaker for me.

I can't go back to a game with all hairless townies :P I'd swap to your body hair if all I cared about was my own sims, but I use Nisa's applicator to add hair to random townies and that won't work with these textures.

Hoping for an update at some point that will make it more compatible. Looking forward to adding it into my game!

2 hours ago, ColinMcKay79 said:

Hey. So, Luumia's V5 and V4 work with this but V5PLUS is the one that does not.  V5 is still awesome so I'm going to use that for now. There is no 'hair' on the head. 

I really wish I could roll back to V5 but a mod I'm using to auto apply body hair to townies only works with the most recent version. If I was only worried about my played sims I'd probably just use V5 or even the simdulgence body hair, but I don't want to go back to a game full of hairless men.

1 hour ago, Zriley56 said:

I really wish I could roll back to V5 but a mod I'm using to auto apply body hair to townies only works with the most recent version. If I was only worried about my played sims I'd probably just use V5 or even the simdulgence body hair, but I don't want to go back to a game full of hairless men.

Awww bummer. I didn't know that mod was even a thing. :(