Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

1 hour ago, simdulgence said:

Just wanted to share a preview of a RealGens-compatible condom. Because this is a WIP, the texture isn't entirely polished yet.

Currently, placing this condom in a Sim's inventory will allow them to automatically use the condom during sex animations. The condom is directly buyable from the Build/Buy catalog, but isn't (yet?) purchasable from a computer. I'll look into whether that's a possibility.

condom_wip_190814.jpg.65f9fa74343998355ae06e01145e7fc0.jpg

@Buddy16 @PervLy Would this suffice in place of using a WW condom? The process of using it should be the same, you just have to buy a Simdulgence condom instead.

Also this looks tons better than WW's default condom. I hope you'll utilize this one instead. 

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Just wanted to share a preview of a RealGens-compatible condom. Because this is a WIP, the texture isn't entirely polished yet.

Currently, placing this condom in a Sim's inventory will allow them to automatically use the condom during sex animations. The condom is directly buyable from the Build/Buy catalog, but isn't (yet?) purchasable from a computer. I'll look into whether that's a possibility.

@Buddy16 @PervLy Would this suffice in place of using a WW condom? The process of using it should be the same, you just have to buy a Simdulgence condom instead.

this sim need to know how to use a condom properly.

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Yes, that looks very awesome! What are your plans concerning the Sim's body? Any plans on making a custom body for Male sims i.e. like Luumia did on his BOD-E Muscular?

First of all, I must congratulate you for this superb job! It's really nice how those penises looks like on sims... And secondly, I'd like to give you an advice for future updates... It'd be really nice to see bigger models either for penis and balls or testicles, like huge sizes. Keep doing like that ?

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

This is a cut above the other male body options available for Wicked Whims, I must say.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for the development of the condom and the female version of the penis.

Thank you! I've already begun development on the female version of the penis, but ran into a slight issue - the female groin on a sim is higher than the male. Moving the penis up to match the groin causes the penis to be out of alignment with practically every animation! So I have to start over and lower the female sim's groin to meet the penis, but hopefully without causing it to look overly stretched. I'm hopeful it can be completed in the near future.

1 hour ago, PervLy said:

Yes, that looks very awesome! What are your plans concerning the Sim's body? Any plans on making a custom body for Male sims i.e. like Luumia did on his BOD-E Muscular?

I'm glad you like the condom! Re: body, I've already started work on several differently sculpted chests. Before now, I've mostly been creating for me and what I want, so I tend to keep things a little more subtle in order to match Maxis. It bugs me to have a sim with a super crazy defined chest but then have a different chest in a tank top, you know? 

Anyway, I'm going to develop other chest options and I'm open to creating more types of bodies that users want to see. I'm open to any suggestions so I know exactly what kinds of things players are interested in.

24 minutes ago, simuser4 said:

will you be adding a command to multiple sims without individually adding to sims in CAS ?

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Currently you add Body Hair or the RealGens color overlays in CAS. Are you asking for a way to apply them to sims without entering CAS?

5 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Thank you! I've already begun development on the female version of the penis, but ran into a slight issue - the female groin on a sim is higher than the male. Moving the penis up to match the groin causes the penis to be out of alignment with practically every animation! So I have to start over and lower the female sim's groin to meet the penis, but hopefully without causing it to look overly stretched. I'm hopeful it can be completed in the near future.

I'm glad you like the condom! Re: body, I've already started work on several differently sculpted chests. Before now, I've mostly been creating for me and what I want, so I tend to keep things a little more subtle in order to match Maxis. It bugs me to have a sim with a super crazy defined chest but then have a different chest in a tank top, you know? 

Anyway, I'm going to develop other chest options and I'm open to creating more types of bodies that users want to see. I'm open to any suggestions so I know exactly what kinds of things players are interested in.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Currently you add Body Hair or the RealGens color overlays in CAS. Are you asking for a way to apply them to sims without entering CAS?

yes , like with nisa's mod

16 minutes ago, simuser4 said:

yes , like with nisa's mod

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. Nisa's addition of body hair is probably done with scripting, and I haven't done much with scripted mods before. I'll add it to the list to investigate, though.

9 minutes ago, alienwarfighter said:

x large seems to look pretty average can you make x huge penis? like the size from noir? 

also maybe give the option for balls size?

RealGens is designed to be realistic, but if people want larger sizes I'm not opposed to developing another file - FantasyGens or something, with bigger sizes.

The penises currently have options for balls size in the WW selector menu. Or do you mean you'd like to see bigger penises with bigger testicles, too?

1 minute ago, simdulgence said:

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything. Nisa's addition of body hair is probably done with scripting, and I haven't done much with scripted mods before. I'll add it to the list to investigate, though.

RealGens is designed to be realistic, but if people want larger sizes I'm not opposed to developing another file - FantasyGens or something, with bigger sizes.

The penises currently have options for balls size in the WW selector menu. Or do you mean you'd like to see bigger penises with bigger testicles, too?

thanks for replying so quick, ''fantasyGens'' seems like a fantastic idea, would love to see sims with enormous penises

and for the second part, i couldnt find a separate option that would make the testicles smaller or bigger maybe i skipped right through it, ill check back on it

there are also 3 other request that i would to see in sims 4, the other 3 is a micropenis for the sim lol

the second would be penises to rescale when it does inside so it doesnt clip outside, noire had this issue with their huge penis option

the last option which i think is way harder is if you could add scripts where sims would have a moodlets which would give them ''satisfied'' for having bigger penises or ''unsatisfied'' because the sim had a smaller penis, it would descriptions like ''thats the smallest penis i ever had'' or ''thats one huge mandingo'' lol along those lines, but i understand if thats a big project maybe leave it for later

9 minutes ago, alienwarfighter said:

thanks for replying so quick, ''fantasyGens'' seems like a fantastic idea, would love to see sims with enormous penises

and for the second part, i couldnt find a separate option that would make the testicles smaller or bigger maybe i skipped right through it, ill check back on it

there are also 3 other request that i would to see in sims 4, the other 3 is a micropenis for the sim lol

the second would be penises to rescale when it does inside so it doesnt clip outside, noire had this issue with their huge penis option

the last option which i think is way harder is if you could add scripts where sims would have a moodlets which would give them ''satisfied'' for having bigger penises or ''unsatisfied'' because the sim had a smaller penis, it would descriptions like ''thats the smallest penis i ever had'' or ''thats one huge mandingo'' lol along those lines, but i understand if thats a big project maybe leave it for later

In the Body Selector in the Wicked menu, you'll find a list of all RealGens. Every option listed has a suffix of A, B or C which relates to testicle sizes. The sizes are shown in the preview images for the mod in the first post.

Your other suggestions:
1) Micropenis - probably the easiest idea to do.

2) Scaling penises to prevent clipping - I'm not even sure how this would be achieved, to be honest. TS4 doesn't seem to have any physics system that recognizes soft tissue collision. The only way to stop a large penis from poking out the back of a sim's head during a blowjob would be for the person making the animation to bend the penis inside the head. I don't think this is doable in any other way.

3) This is an interesting idea, I'm not sure yet how it could be achieved. And "that's the smallest penis I ever had" - did they used to have a bigger one? Lol! I'll add this to my growing list of ideas to investigate.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Always wanted for someone to make really nice soft penis and this one looks pretty nice. However I just can't use it since it fully incompatibe with the default WW soft penis and LUUMIA body hair:

111.jpg.0093e87bee2a7460f4745348f137e8f1.jpg

Penis texture UV mapping must be made in the same way as default WW penis have, otherwise we always will get such incompatibility.

I think they're referring to Nisa's command where body hair is applied to all Male Sims (there are of course variables and percentage of sims you wish to apply it to), the command is "nisa.bodyhair" if I'm not mistaken but I think there's a new method that applies it automatically (?).

This idea is great as I use that command in my game and I'd love to see your amazing body hair on NPCs without having to apply it to them 1 by 1.

Or, if you somehow manage to give body hair to teens and older as a percentage where x sims would shave therefore no pubes, etc... would be better but this is most likely heavily scripted so I'm not really expecting it to become a thing but it's more of a concept I wanted to throw out there for future reference.

I'd also love to see bigger penises w/ bigger testicles, I'm currently using the xlarge C in my game and sometimes there are animations that seem off like blowjobs because the penis isn't big enough so sims are sucking air but overall it's a really welcome addition to my game!

I tend to keep things a little more subtle in order to match Maxis. It bugs me to have a sim with a super crazy defined chest but then have a different chest in a tank top, you know? 

Yes, absolutely! I'd love to have a MM especially if it matches the new body hair and penis!

Also to whoever is having problems with the white-ish color around the penis and butt, I'm using some of Luumia's Mod, one of which is SmootishII. I selected a light skin tone and it doesn't look bad in-game. The butt contrasts with the shoulder therefore it looks good.

both.png

56 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

In the Body Selector in the Wicked menu, you'll find a list of all RealGens. Every option listed has a suffix of A, B or C which relates to testicle sizes. The sizes are shown in the preview images for the mod in the first post.

Your other suggestions:

2) Scaling penises to prevent clipping - I'm not even sure how this would be achieved, to be honest. TS4 doesn't seem to have any physics system that recognizes soft tissue collision. The only way to stop a large penis from poking out the back of a sim's head during a blowjob would be for the person making the animation to bend the penis inside the head. I don't think this is doable in any other way.

3) This is an interesting idea, I'm not sure yet how it could be achieved. And "that's the smallest penis I ever had" - did they used to have a bigger one? Lol! I'll add this to my growing list of ideas to investigate.

2, check this out, this is what gave me the idea of rescale 

3, lmao no i meant as thats the biggest penis they've ever taken from their partner XD 

I am constantly amazed at the at the ability creators in Loverslab and you have gone beyond what I have ever expected, this is beautiful, great work.

I also have a slight problem with my overlays but the color difference is so minimal you barely notice it in game so I have no problem using your mod

Thank you so much

8 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Your other suggestions:

one of the greatest work so far the penis are much detailed and there is a lot of variations to choose from, great effort. Exited to see more stuff from u guys ✌

my question is can u guys make bodyhair a little more realistic just like lumialover bodyhair? If its possible. Anyways amazing  work ))

Sorry for my bad english, but...

OH MY GOD! I lost hope for good looking male genitalia in ts4, but your mod is absolutly the best among all existing?

Shapes, details - all very awesome.

You are doubt about vagina. But there is no real competition among similar mods. Hiroki is dead, Noir's Smooth Vagina is strange looking and very few details, and remains - nuff to said. I use default WW female bottom because it looks bearable, but no more. It would be great if you did that too, especially if you make different labia variants. What you think about it?

And what you think about breasts? Situation is the similar - there are some mods but they dead (Hiroki, Sopor) or unrealistic (Noir, Eve). Some variants (perky, saggy, etc) could looks awesome.

Anyway, you did a great job, I love your mod, and I will believe in you, good luck?