Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!! FINALLY A NEW PENIS !!!

And soooo many detailssssss, so many options, your work is AWESOME, dude! You have a fan now! I have to say, these penis is one of the bests i already see in game, together with Lunar Eclipse, but this penis have a lot of size, foreskin and even testicules options to choice! And what i have to say about so many options for colors? Many varieties!

GREAT JOB, im anxious to see the next updates! Congrats for work! ???

@simdulgence can i have a request for you? In next update is that possible you make a option for penis without buttocks? This buttocks is really beautiful and defined, i love it(and remember me a lot about better body butt), but i use a lot of overlay skins and with these overlay skins this buttocks appear strange.... !!

Thank you so much, again!!!

And sorry for my bad english i hope you understand me ?

28 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm glad people are enjoying and I really appreciate your comments, so much!

@guedesrs I'm not sure I understand - do you mean the penis without the shape of the buttocks, or without the texture of the buttocks? What skin overlays are you using?

Both, if can be possible ofc. Is not all skins, but some of overlay skins the butt appear so much "white" if compared with these skins overlays. And about shape, is really lovely, but i like butt the shape of some overlay skins... haha xD

@guedesrs A version without the butt mesh shape is more work than a version without the texture (there are technically 38 penis files). Creating a separate version of RealGens that has the original Maxis butt becomes complicated to support if I ever make further alterations to the penis, because there are twice the number of files to edit. And any future shapes/sizes would also need two versions. I'm not sure that's an avenue I want to pursue right now, but I will think about it.

A version without the texture is easier, but I still wonder if it's the best solution. If you could point me in the direction of some skin overlays you use that don't work well with the RealGens butt, it would be a real help.

I love how detailed it is, just a quick question though does it work with the WW condom? like so far only the default WW penis shows an visible condom when an condom is used. that's why so far I haven't been using another penis mod. If there isn't a visible condom yet do you have plans to add that too?

Oh my god, this is just great! Our male sims were definitely in need of more content, love this amazing idea. Will make sure to test it out asap! Can't wait to see what new things you'll add in the future. I strongly share the opinion of the comment above about WW condoms being visible, cheers!

@Buddy16 After testing in game, it looks like this isn't compatible with the WW condom. I'd guess it's because the condom is a texture overlay and the location of the penis/condom texture for WW doesn't match the location of the RealGens texture. This is probably the same issue other penis mods have. Sorry about that!

I know it's possible to make custom condoms, which I could probably easily do if it would be of interest - just need to investigate making it available in game to use.

3 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I'm not sure I understand - do you mean the penis without the shape of the buttocks, or without the texture of the buttocks? What skin overlays are you using?

First let me say this is beautiful work.  These penes are lovely!

I think I'm having the same issue as @guedesrs.  I also use skin overlays (created by Obscurus, Remusirion, and ThisIsThem) and here's what happens when the penis is applied with an overlay.  It's much more noticeable on darker skins, but it's there on lighter ones too, just harder to see.  I tried all my overlays and it affected every single one.

If this could be fixed, I'd be over the moon, because these members are awesome!

128372224_08-13-19_8-31-23PM.jpg.1cbdc248b20c307394b155a29105600e.jpg

593876767_08-13-19_8-31-27PM.jpg.4bb6f52a1c6f61fe7658351474d7001b.jpg

15 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Hi @angiebaby23! Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you enjoy the shapes I've created.

You mentioned three creators - could you let me know the creator/name of the skin in the picture you shared? I want to look at that one directly. Thanks!

You're welcome, thank you for your hard work.  Thank you for answering so fast, too.

I unfortunately didn't save him with the skin applied (oops) but I went back in game and applied what I think is the same skin, at any rate is shows the same issue.  I've attached it for troubleshooting purposes to save you time. 

This is an older skin, but I have a new one from TIT that does the same thing.  I can show pictures of that one if you need me to.  I should have put that one on him, grrr.  But I promise all overlays do the same thing regardless of when they were released.

ColeSkinOverlay_SimmerAddiction_83.package

Thanks for that, @angiebaby23. It was very helpful to be able to look at one of the files and see what's going on.

I can fix "half" of the problem, eliminating most of the strange circle you see. The other half of the problem is sort of beyond my control, unfortunately. The skin you provided is applying an overlay over the default body, but not over the extra space where the RealGens texture is, leaving the penis a lighter color. I assume this must occur with other penis mods, as most of them use texture space outside of the default body area.

There are two solutions I can see:1) the creator of the overlays adds a darker color to their overlay texture file where the penis is, or 2) I provide a separate overlay file in varying shades of light -> dark that attempts to match overlays. It would take up another detail slot, unfortunately, and given how many skin overlays there must be out there I'm not sure I could ever make a file that properly fixed them all.

penishalffix.jpg

Alternately, a third option: I make a version where the RealGens texture circle is greatly reduced and attempts to fade out more smoothly. I can't guarantee this would look any good, because if an overlay darkens the skin too much the penis may always look strangely lighter than desired. But it's a possibility.

1 hour ago, simdulgence said:

I can fix "half" of the problem, eliminating most of the strange circle you see.

That would be awesome.  I went in game and tried out all of my skin overlays again, just playing around with different shades.  The lighter the base skintone and the tone of the overlay, the less this is a problem.  It is noticeable on all but the very lightest of sims, but acceptable up to light-medium tones.  It would be wonderful if you could fix this issue, but even if it's not possible I'm going to be using them for my paler sims at least.  I really do love them and hope I haven't come off ungrateful or overly critical.  Many, many :thumbsup: for this!

4 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

First let me say this is beautiful work.  These penes are lovely!

I think I'm having the same issue as @guedesrs.  I also use skin overlays (created by Obscurus, Remusirion, and ThisIsThem) and here's what happens when the penis is applied with an overlay.  It's much more noticeable on darker skins, but it's there on lighter ones too, just harder to see.  I tried all my overlays and it affected every single one.

If this could be fixed, I'd be over the moon, because these members are awesome!

128372224_08-13-19_8-31-23PM.jpg.1cbdc248b20c307394b155a29105600e.jpg

593876767_08-13-19_8-31-27PM.jpg.4bb6f52a1c6f61fe7658351474d7001b.jpg

can you link the files unzip because I don't know how unzip 7z files or rar files

Just wanted to share a preview of a RealGens-compatible condom. Because this is a WIP, the texture isn't entirely polished yet.

Currently, placing this condom in a Sim's inventory will allow them to automatically use the condom during sex animations. The condom is directly buyable from the Build/Buy catalog, but isn't (yet?) purchasable from a computer. I'll look into whether that's a possibility.

condom_wip_190814.jpg.65f9fa74343998355ae06e01145e7fc0.jpg

@Buddy16 @PervLy Would this suffice in place of using a WW condom? The process of using it should be the same, you just have to buy a Simdulgence condom instead.