Oblivion Comix and Pix

Aww, Tee! I'm very happy to see you again. Yes, I was absent for half a year after a crippling accident. Now I'm back, with plans to eventually mess up Oblivion beyond recognition! Kinda. As soon as I manage to start the blog about this project you'll see what I mean.

During the coming holidays I finally should find the time to start off that blog.

@ TDA: Very good, now the video is working (thanks to Ger4 for pointing out the problem!). I thought there was an issue on my end, YouTube oftentimes is acting up in Germany because of various legal matters. It's great that there is a variation in the animation's movement. And I love how the other characters are watching and one woman is casually strolling by. They look like 'Hentaimania 1' enemies.

To me as a huge foot fetishist the main appeal of the animation is the girls' foot soles touching and rubbing against each other. Sweet.

Here is a mini picture post! Makes sense, after all a mini race character is featured.

So who is it going to be? NOT Kitty for a change... Prepare for red and black and gloomy lighting. Stinking rotten vermin from beyond the grave touching tender girly flesh. Yo, it's NORA! Long time no see, but now she is back and has lots of creepy new playmates to experiment on thanks to Sroro.

Five new shots featuring every undead creature's sweetheart, the Princess Of Worms:

NoraAndRotfiends.jpg

Are they singing or yawning? Some 'Rotfiend' weirdos copping a feel.

ABunchOfWeirdos.jpg

Ah, an astonishing assortment of awesome abominations abounds. But our necro chick feels happy amidst them.

HeadcrabZombie.jpg

From Half-Life to full death: A Headcrab zombie! Listen, he is mumbling something under his fancy living cap...

I wonder what this mumbling sounds like when being reversed?

NoraAndVores.jpg

"Player was exploded by a Vore." - Or something to that effect.

Nora however is just in danger of being felt up by these grinning tripodal goofballs.

NoraBlindBehemot.jpg

About to get bitchslapped by the Prince Of Rape.

Or suffer a fate even worse at the hands and tongue of this Venom epigone.

More new stuff is currently in preparation.

Nora must be one of the bravest girls on the planet. Or simply has very creative take on the concept "aesthetic".

By the way, will the City Life contain such creatures as well, or is it strictly focusing on npcs? (you know, you had some more special kind of creatures unseen in the above pictures)

As a matter of principle, yes. The mod does include special creatures... Although technically those 'creatures' are actors in suits. One example is that skeleton archer from the previous picture post, another one is the Dwemer robot seen in post #767. There will be zombies (oh, the Headcrab zombie in my previous post actually is one of them - his pose is a frame from the 'Gangnam' animation), liches, various Scamps and a civilized goblin.

The main point of using costumed NPCs instead of true creatures is the wider range of animations for humanoid actors: Dancing, reading books and such. To avoid hearing rumours from them when activating (talking to) creature actors, they're from an unused MBP race so they simply will HAVE NO GREETING. I consider these actors to be domesticated creatures and particular characters' minions. Nora and her two cousins for example all have undead followers. That robot guy is Kobbla's companion.

Once this mod will be released however I will finally turn my attention to making a collection of custom creatures so very long overdue.

• 3 months later...