Are We Lonely?

9 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

the worst case scenario?  you get slapped in your face and called a fucking asshole.  

Mace...

Tazed...

Getting the shit beaten out of you by their significant other...

Getting thrown out of wherever you were...

Yeah, getting slapped and name calling are the worst case. 

Well to be fair. I don’t think it would be her loss for rejecting someone offering their ‘discount isle dick’ to any attractive woman. He can move on to the next one, that’s his business not mine. I’d just personally be grateful to have dodged that bullet.

Thought realistically, I am not expecting roses or any of that but I do respect a proper effort. This being if I felt lonely and wanted a random hookup. (trying to somewhat keep the topic going ha). Just an actual effort is more meaningful. Though everyone’s different, man or woman so to each their own.

I will say though, from my own experience as a woman, if a hookup is needed, a hookup will be done. Lots of men are a lot less...modest about who they share their private parts with. But that’s their choice.

Have fun everyone.

Can we just move on the other lonely subjects? This rather getting old and uninteresting.

Now then, while I at the moment not really have partner or gf/bf.

I'm kinda fine with it, currently I have to deal way too many things to bother those things.

Focus on the hobbies to distract the mind and for my goals, those above anything.

I can get a partner anytime really if I am done or at least made progress.

So talking about women and girls, since they kinda got the focus of the thread for somereason, after having 5 gf-s and considering how horrible my last one was, yeah.. I not gonna hurry to get another one, I still flirt with them but still..

I do think its time to make use of the fact, I like both gender and get bf-s in the future.

So I am lonely? I don't think so.

28 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Can we just move on the other lonely subjects? This rather getting old and uninteresting.

Yeah is agree, Resdayn. 

I am currently in a relationship but may not be for long.  Long time partner and I are just not working well anymore. So at this point I’m learning that I may be single soon. 

Will I be lonely, no. I won’t even have I’ll will toward anyone for it. I’ll just go out for drinks with my girlfriends, find some

hobbies, travel, find some new hobbies and maybe even explore both men and women. It’s all about making the most of your “lonely” moments. Sometimes you can be lonely even when you’re not when it comes to the being lonely in a romantic sense. 

This is the case especially when a single person is not burdened by another persons emotions and free of obligation and yet find themselves always enjoying. Whilst a person in a relationship can find themselves in the opposite. Burdened and looking for companionship to escape the burdens of their relationship.

3 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

Should someone be labelled misogynistic for desiring a impossible female design?

No, but someone should be labelled misogynistic for encouraging the objectification of women and "treating them like whores". And certainly for encouraging walking up to random women and asking them for sex, which is fucking creepy and disrespectful

• 3 weeks later...

You know when this topic came up, It made me start to think that I am kind of lonely. But, a couple nights ago I was hanging out with my friend/neighbor eating BBQ and drinking while shooting the shit with his family. After awhile they went inside and it was just me and him. Minutes later he gets a call from one of his girlfriends and they start yaking about this and that for a little while. Eventually the convo turns into the most mind numbing drivel I have ever heard between two adults; Her talking about how much she wanted him and him telling her the same thing over and over and over and over again- this goes on and on until I can't sit there and listen anymore since it's boring me to fuckin death. I get up and leave.

So from my current perspective, if that is any indication of what I can expect from a girlfriend around here- then I AM MUCH HAPPIER ALONE! Thank you. There is enough shit in my life to try and maintain without adding even more to it. My question for any potential partner from now on (and basically always has been) "What do you bring to the table?" because pussy by itself just isn't nearly enough for me to bother with. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

You can be lonely in a room full of people. You can be lonely surrounded be friends. You can be lonely in the arms of a lover who doesn't understand you. You can be lonely in the vast emptiness of a godless universe. You can be lonely on a desert island. You can be lonely eating pizza. You can be lonely fucking a chicken. You can be lo... Sorry, I just realised I've lost interest in this....

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, Yohen said:

I always check nexus todays pictures and I always feel sad about it.. Pictures that I saw people posted are showing me that we all are little bit lonely..

Dont get me offansive I just wanted to share things in my mind but those pictures always with another npc and with pose modes reminds me instagram.. I mean some people are lucky they are social and have friends to post pictures instagram with..But some of us not like that so we are posting our npc friends? I might be wrong what you think guys?

People curate a model existence on those sites/apps it's like showreel best bits easy to see them and think I'm lonely.

Think of a twitch thot they say something like "just woken up and jumped on stream" clearly they showered and spent an hour on hair and makeup and then put PJ back on. They want to create a dream image.

Those instagram posts are equally as fake. People that are well adjusted don't feel the need for extra validation online by sharing often out contexts moments. Maybe they are the real lonely people in this scenario. 

The NPC Pose thing feels at least to me like playing musical instrument, anyone can play these games but only talented people make the games sing with killer screen caps and best bit? With patients we all can achieve that with our games :)

Also there are some really talented female moders on loverslab and in general.. wasn't Caliente (cbbe author) a women?  Hard to be lonely when you choose a site your interacting with every gender in a subject that interest you. Maybe meet ups could be a thing with members from the site.. just a thought and obviously safety first.

Off topic but still connected.. anyone hear about the new terms of service for instagram? Been warning friends about the app since I saw this..