yaranaikahollow

(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.1 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

20 hours ago, 2Foldri said:

I think it's worth nothing that rotting corpses still have their perfect condition parts displaying, including skeletons. Is this known? If not would it be possible to fix? It's minor but it does bother me a little.

I think the problem is a chronic problem for HAR.

3 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

I think the problem is a chronic problem for HAR.

HAR?

Just now, 2Foldri said:

HAR?

i mean Humanoid Alien Race

9 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

i mean Humanoid Alien Race

Even though it happens to Humans as well? This is unfortunate, it's minor but it bothers me a little. RIP.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:42 AM, 2Foldri said:

I think it's worth nothing that rotting corpses still have their perfect condition parts displaying, including skeletons. Is this known? If not would it be possible to fix? It's minor but it does bother me a little.

That's been around since the beginning. Best solution.... deal with the corpses before they rot or leave the clothing on.

The modding solution to this would otherwise be to hide/remove parts at death or figure out how corpses colorize as they decompose and apply the coloring effect... THEN figure out when the corpse goes skelly mode to completely remove the body parts.... I'm sure both solutions are still an undertaking and this would require more than XML files and would require C# to address.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, 2Foldri said:

yee its very knwon, and annoys me aswell
no fix without some code, unfortunatelly -3-

16 hours ago, Masterofworlds22 said:

While using Compatible Body 2, the genitals and pubes float to the left of the pawn. Breasts are ok though.

you are using a body replacer with RimNude you should expect that.
RimNude is a body replacer as well as body addon Drawer. 
if you replace the it will get the RimNude values wrong since you are not using the body it is designed for.

13 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

you are using a body replacer with RimNude you should expect that.
RimNude is a body replacer as well as body addon Drawer. 
if you replace the it will get the RimNude values wrong since you are not using the body it is designed for.

In the description, it tells me to let him know about it. I'm just doing my due diligence. 

belly1.jpg.44ddfc8b68b1a7c598617e855571d8a5.jpg

belly2.jpg.fa07f15a1039be81f69a7764eea67083.jpg

pregnancy belly (not cumflationed belly)

OTY_Nude (0.57).zip

this version has little different texture (size adjusted) and positioned belly from those pictures

On 5/18/2020 at 3:25 AM, OTYOTY said:

belly1.jpg.44ddfc8b68b1a7c598617e855571d8a5.jpg

belly2.jpg.fa07f15a1039be81f69a7764eea67083.jpg

pregnancy belly (not cumflationed belly)

OTY_Nude (0.57).zip 2.44 MB · 84 downloads

this version has little different texture (size adjusted) and positioned belly from those pictures

Hi  thanks for the mod ,

Currently i'm trying to not hide the boobs under some apparel like jacket ..  so i removed this part from rimnudeworld

<!-- <hiddenUnderApparelFor> -->
<!-- <li>Torso</li> -->
<!-- </hiddenUnderApparelFor> -->

, however the boobs are actually behind the apparel for the outer layer , but for the skin/middle layer the boobs are rendered over the apparel (weird) . 

i was looking for some way in alienrace mod that let u choose the layer for the bodyaddon          

In your patches ,u're using this <layerOffset>-0.280</layerOffset> , could you explain me how i could make the bodyaddon behind the skin layer , is there a way ?

Thanks for the mod :)

EDIT : i found it -0.29 makes the bodyaddons appear under the skinlayer apparel

On 5/20/2020 at 9:33 AM, Captain Action said:

What else do I need to have loaded before OTY_Nude .57?

Nevermind, I found what it needed by mousing over the OTY_nude bar in between loads. Handy that!

Yo ppl, just a small hand on why its taking a long time to update
stuff

like, I have no idea why but I'm tired

I really want to update, there's lots of new features, like flaccid/erect penis, lots of race patches and some new body textures, and stuff I want to add, like the pregnancy belly from OTY's

but I'm tired asf
I'm trying to gather my last energies to do the final last things, but I'll endup releasing it at 80-90% complete instead, so you ppl are no left hanging

I feel it'll take a while to finish in the state I'm in
hope its understandable