(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

8 minutes ago, yaranaikahollow said:

it looks a bit weird on the extremes of fat and hulk, ngl lol

But I find it acceptable enough, considering how exagerated they are

I tried to make them fit every bodytype, because there's no way to make diference between bodytypes with the body addons of Alien Races, sadly

this mod is not changing hulk or fat body to busty,

it change apparel texture with RJW boob size. 

thin.JPG.e33ad1c59b4c0d82a472ea63de38baaf.JPG

hulk.JPG.7fdfe3bc1ab17173aa653c37dee5ca9a.JPG

fat.JPG.25aac16dc950242d96ebe760290c7c3b.JPG

files.JPG.7bc02446c2254f679d1c0435bb59140d.JPG

it took very long time to make texture and dll file for patch rimworld apparel system.

it still buggy and tons of textures are remained that have to draw.

the apparel changer mod would be late. im sorry.

3 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

it looks a bit weird on the extremes of fat and hulk, ngl lol

But I find it acceptable enough, considering how exagerated they are

I tried to make them fit every bodytype, because there's no way to make diference between bodytypes with the body addons of Alien Races, sadly

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean that. What I meant to ask was if you specified different textures for each bodytype, and if not, how does the game know how to position the textures? I'm asking because I have a custom set of textures that look very off with your textures (not because your textures are bad, but because the shape of my bodies are different than vanilla rimworld's).

Not sure if I put the mod in the wrong load order or if I mixed something up but I have two issues, the first is that for the Drow race the males are blank no assets the females in the Drow are using another texture instead of this one the same blank asset issues happens with the Equium race only this time its for both male and female. The second issue is minor but it has to do with the nipples on the male androids which for some reason are shifted to the left. I apologize for wasting your guys time with these nooby errors.

1 hour ago, E Boy said:

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean that. What I meant to ask was if you specified different textures for each bodytype, and if not, how does the game know how to position the textures? I'm asking because I have a custom set of textures that look very off with your textures (not because your textures are bad, but because the shape of my bodies are different than vanilla rimworld's).

ooh okie, now I got it

No, I don't have diferent textures for body types, instead left and right breasts are separated, and have different offsets (eg position) for each bodytype. This is all Humanoid Alien Races's Body Addons logic, so if you go to its wiki, it should be better explained.

But you can look at any of the patches, you'll see lots of fields for each different part , with body type and facing, coupled with their respective X and Y positions

1 hour ago, II Sukhoi II said:

Not sure if I put the mod in the wrong load order or if I mixed something up but I have two issues, the first is that for the Drow race the males are blank no assets the females in the Drow are using another texture instead of this one the same blank asset issues happens with the Equium race only this time its for both male and female. The second issue is minor but it has to do with the nipples on the male androids which for some reason are shifted to the left. I apologize for wasting your guys time with these nooby errors.

oh, I don't have drows installed, but if the females are working, so should the males. Using another texture should not cause the parts to disappear
and equiums don't have a patch yet, maybe on the next if I don't forget

About the androids, you mean chjees androids?

1 minute ago, yaranaikahollow said:

ooh okie, now I got it

No, I don't have diferent textures for body types, instead left and right breasts are separated, and have different offsets (eg position) for each bodytype. This is all Humanoid Alien Races's Body Addons logic, so if you go to its wiki, it should be better explained.

But you can look at any of the patches, you'll see lots of fields for each different part , with body type and facing, coupled with their respective X and Y positions

oh, I don't have drows installed, but if the females are working, so should the males. Using another texture should not cause the parts to disappear

Hmm going to have to mess around with Drows then and yes I was referring to chjees androids sorry should have been more specific

2 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

ooh okie, now I got it

Would there be a way for your mod to work like Gender Distinction? (adding _f_ to the name of the file to make it identify as, for example, female hulk) I honestly don't know if that'd be a hard or easy task, I've never done any Rimworld modding besides textures o.o

18 minutes ago, E Boy said:

Would there be a way for your mod to work like Gender Distinction? (adding _f_ to the name of the file to make it identify as, for example, female hulk) I honestly don't know if that'd be a hard or easy task, I've never done any Rimworld modding besides textures o.o

I'm dependant of Alien Race's features to do it, since I have no C# ability at all >3> so, I have no idea how to do that

but it's not something only we want tho, I saw lots of people requesting the same feature to the alien race's guy, and he has yet to add something

I have this problem that I can't supposedly fix, I tried changing mod orders, reverting versions, and stripping off all mods except Harmony, Core, Royalty, HugsLib, AlienRace, RimNude, RJW but it still doesn't work on all version I tried (1.1.2557, 2604, and 2610). It would show the the "template" (or is it Featureless?) body without the genitals and breasts. I can post the whole log here, but I suspect these lines  is causing the issue:

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:Penis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HorsePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:CatPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DogPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DragonPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:CrocodilianPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HemiPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NeedlePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:RodentPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OvipositorM in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:RaccoonPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DemonTentaclePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:PegDick in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HydraulicPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BionicPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ArchotechPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhoulPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OrcPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElfPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:MonkeyPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:PigPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BearPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TurtlePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElephantPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BovinePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:MarinePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GolemPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TentaclePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TreePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhostPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NecroPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DinoPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:Vagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhoulVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OrcVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElfVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DemonTentaclesF in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TreeVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhostVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NecroVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DinoVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:Breasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:UdderBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:HydraulicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:BionicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:ArchotechBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:GhoulBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:OrcBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:ScaleBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:TreeBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:GhostBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:NecroBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:Breasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:UdderBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:HydraulicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:BionicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:ArchotechBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:GhoulBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:OrcBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:ScaleBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:TreeBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:GhostBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:NecroBreasts in Human

loaded body addon variants for Human
loading variants for Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch
Variants found for Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch: 0
Variants found for : 0
Variants found for Injuries/crotch_missing: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_horse: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_dog: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_common: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_hyd: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_arco: 1
Variants found for Genitals/Pubes/Pubes4: 1
loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft: 0
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_left: 1
loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessRight
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessRight: 0
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_right: 1

(full log)

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/a9e0e15195222ec6afa5a39880a03ac3

Untitled.png.022493cb46c98b24f53ecad4ff84051e.png

Any help?

7 hours ago, archyes said:

I have this problem that I can't supposedly fix, I tried changing mod orders, reverting versions, and stripping off all mods except Harmony, Core, Royalty, HugsLib, AlienRace, RimNude, RJW but it still doesn't work on all version I tried (1.1.2557, 2604, and 2610). It would show the the "template" (or is it Featureless?) body without the genitals and breasts. I can post the whole log here, but I suspect these lines  is causing the issue:

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:Penis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HorsePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:CatPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DogPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DragonPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:CrocodilianPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HemiPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NeedlePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:RodentPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OvipositorM in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:RaccoonPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DemonTentaclePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:PegDick in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:HydraulicPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BionicPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ArchotechPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhoulPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OrcPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElfPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:MonkeyPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:PigPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BearPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TurtlePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElephantPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:BovinePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:MarinePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GolemPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TentaclePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TreePenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhostPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NecroPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DinoPenis in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:Vagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhoulVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:OrcVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:ElfVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DemonTentaclesF in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:TreeVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:GhostVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:NecroVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch:DinoVagina in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:Breasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:UdderBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:HydraulicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:BionicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:ArchotechBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:GhoulBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:OrcBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:ScaleBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:TreeBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:GhostBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessLeft:NecroBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:Breasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:UdderBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:HydraulicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:BionicBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:ArchotechBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:GhoulBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:OrcBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:ScaleBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:TreeBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:GhostBreasts in Human

no hediff graphics found for hediff Breasts/FeaturelessRight:NecroBreasts in Human

loaded body addon variants for Human
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_horse: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_dog: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_hyd: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_arco: 1
Variants found for Genitals/Pubes/Pubes4: 1
loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft: 0
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_left: 1
loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessRight
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessRight: 0
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_right: 1

(full log)

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/a9e0e15195222ec6afa5a39880a03ac3

Untitled.png.022493cb46c98b24f53ecad4ff84051e.png

Any help?

Are you sure you're using the latest alien races from github, and latest rimnude? I don't see anything in the log that indicates an error nor anything. Just missing textures

4 hours ago, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

It's always beastman tribes that gets support, i get it but this exists too ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1654061947 ) and i wish it had more support.

OH never saw that one
well, its on my to-do list now then

2 hours ago, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

PLEASE change this to something everybody can use. thanks a ton

Fixed. Blame Chrome for formatting the link

3 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

Are you sure you're using the latest alien races from github, and latest rimnude? I don't see anything in the log that indicates an error nor anything. Just missing textures

Pretty sure I am. I'm using Alien Races 2.0 Github version btw

12 hours ago, archyes said:

Pretty sure I am. I'm using Alien Races 2.0 Github version btw

mind posting hugslog? Just press ctrol+F12 ingame and give the link

11 hours ago, LewdRobot said:

Hey guys,

I think I did something wrong...

I noticed there're genitals textures for animals and human/humanoid ones. The human/humanoid textures work just fine, but the animal genitals do not.

the genitals only work on humanoids, even the animal ones. HAR does not have support for animals, as far as I know

2 hours ago, sleep001 said:

Awesome work! I`ll just add to those who asked for kijin and generally, BB body support, can they be patched as any other race? Add them in race list, then with dev mod find proper places and change the log?

probably will require a new field in the bodytypes, where you set the offsets, since BB body is a bodytype and all
Never tested myself, but should work o3o

On 8/9/2019 at 6:48 AM, yaranaikahollow said:

It Includes patches for the following races:

-Orassans

-Yavils

-Android Tiers

-Cutebolds

-Beastman Tribes

-Androids

-Antinium

-Avali

-Callistan

-Crystalloids

-Warhammerish Dryads

-Forsakens

-Kilhns

-Sergals Gnolls and Lions

-Synthos

-Drows

-Naga

-Ratkin

-LOTR Hobbits and Elves

*new on 2.0.0*
-Argonians

-Gor

and more will come in the future o3o

is this mod compatible at

Kurin HAF Remake and Dragonian Race Mod RJW Edition????     ?  ?   ?

@OTYOTY Some weird bugs are happening with Pawnmorpher and your patch. The orientation are changing with the vagina and pubes when facing north and south for the textures  when Pawnmorpher is added. I tested with the absolute minimal of mods with just RJW and Pawnmorpher and I got this orientation issue. Seems without Pawnmorpher it's fine mostly..... though I'm thinking something with the newest Rimworld patch is not going along well with HAR. I removed your patch and Rimnudeworld orientations seem to be alright. Just heads up to anyone using Pawnmorpher. I think there maybe some compatibility issues with the latest rimworld update and HAR.

7 hours ago, archyes said:

huu...I have no idea, really
Did you extracted the mod the correct way and such?

Cause I see no other reason for it to not be working, other than the actual textures being missing

12 hours ago, JangeL1997 said:

is this mod compatible at

Kurin HAF Remake and Dragonian Race Mod RJW Edition????     ?  ?   ?

Well, compatible in the sense that it does not break anything, but no boobies for them. (for now)

The list of compatible races is just races that received patches to show them bits >3>

14 hours ago, Betabones said:

@OTYOTY Some weird bugs are happening with Pawnmorpher and your patch. The orientation are changing with the vagina and pubes when facing north and south for the textures  when Pawnmorpher is added. I tested with the absolute minimal of mods with just RJW and Pawnmorpher and I got this orientation issue. Seems without Pawnmorpher it's fine mostly..... though I'm thinking something with the newest Rimworld patch is not going along well with HAR. I removed your patch and Rimnudeworld orientations seem to be alright. Just heads up to anyone using Pawnmorpher. I think there maybe some compatibility issues with the latest rimworld update and HAR.

im sorry

that was my xml patching problem.

OTY_Nude_0.42.zip

pawnmorphertestScreenshot.png.0af60e77371cba89b656cfd621509939.png

Here's new version.

pawn morpher problem fixed.