(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

Would be nice if the vanilla body sprites were adjusted as well to fit the breasts/dick. And if there was more type of boobs/dicks. And if it worked along FacialStuff. Also i found what appears to be a bug : When the female sprite is too small in the character creation before the world be generated, the breasts, when big, appears behind their head. Besides that, great work. Cool mod.

26 minutes ago, vic131 said:

Would be nice if the vanilla body sprites were adjusted as well to fit the breasts/dick. And if there was more type of boobs/dicks. And if it worked along FacialStuff. Also i found what appears to be a bug : When the female sprite is too small in the character creation before the world be generated, the breasts, when big, appears behind their head. Besides that, great work. Cool mod.

Yeah, and Gender Distinction should definitely be used too. I think the sprites actually are adjusted slightly, I've looked at them and they're slightly different from vanilla. But like, it doesn't change that the breasts look completely out of place on the hulk body type.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 6:12 AM, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Can you post the source code/git please?

Well, I aint got no code tbh >3> It'll all xml using stuff that's already in Alien Races.

If you want to, you can take a look at the patches folder, that's where all the goods are at 

On 9/16/2019 at 1:05 AM, red3dred said:

Hey, you may want to add blank textures for the north of breasts. As is, i'm often seeing breasts on the back of the pawn's bodies. This probably has already been solved in development, and of course, it would be optimal to have them draw themselves behind the bodies, so even if they did draw the "South" texture in the North facing, it'd look on point.

Nice work so far. Only problem i'm having is, i'm trying to enable a alien race with humanoid bodies to work with this, and even with the "look for mod" patch command, and the alien race's name correctly put in, both with "Alien_" prefix and without, and it seems to not work for me.

Ya, I used to do that in the beggining, but went the other way because of the thin pawns. It felt weird to see a thin pawn with big jugs on the front, but not visible from the back.

but I was sure they where rendering right tho, probably the latest change messed up those, since I'm also seeing lots of ppl report of weirdness with orassans.

I also had the problem you're having too, with the patches to look for the mod name. For me, it was actually a conflic with another patch, both where adding the same field to the xml, so the game didsnt know what to do >3> I had to take a look at the game logs to find out

Take a look at my patches folder, I  had to do a whole lot of piece-by-piece patching for that to work

On 10/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, Captain Action said:

The new breast size altering surgery recipes work excellently with this mod. My only complaint is that sleeping pawns do not have their cleavage rendered sometimes. I don't what causes this.

Suggestion/request : can we get pregnancy implemented soonish?

Ya, that was intentional I guess...I setup so that breasts are not rendered on beds, or the thing you're having is with beds that show the whole body, like the basic mat from medieval times?

Also, pregnancy is good one o3o Should be good to find a way to do that

On 10/12/2019 at 2:57 AM, red3dred said:

Hmm, have been trying to get this to work with custom races to no avail-- I really fail to understand how to properly setup this mod... BUT, i have to say, something isn't right here.

LarryPls.gif.1e526943348ff7cbb2bbd5c72a23be55.gif

I get a feeling this isn't supposed to happen?

Oh my, lol

If I wasn't full of school stuff filling my free time, I'd try to help

Altho, the hardest part was making the patches work. The rest was just figuring out Alien Races's addon parts. If it's an alien race already, then it should be simple I guess

On 10/6/2019 at 8:46 AM, MonaS said:

Great mod!

Suggestion: I love the Kijin race, but it does not play nice with this mod (floating boobs offside.) Something you can fix? :)

I'll add them to the list o3o There are a lot of alien races for me to cover lol

On 9/18/2019 at 6:43 PM, whateverdontcare said:

Yeah, and Gender Distinction should definitely be used too. I think the sprites actually are adjusted slightly, I've looked at them and they're slightly different from vanilla. But like, it doesn't change that the breasts look completely out of place on the hulk body type.

Ya, I though it would feel off, but since Alien races doesnt have the hability to distinct addon parts size by bodytype, It would make the xml far too big for my tastes >3>

And, well, I'm a pretty avid 'stuffs' consumer, boobs do tend to feel off on a muscular female, since the pecs spread them far apart and make them more distinctive on the ribcage, you know, makes them feel like ballons? >3> I decided to simple roll with that lol

This was exactly what my boys were missing (literally lmao)  Thank you so much for this!  I do hope you feel up to working more on the alien races.  To be honest I collect races in Rimworld like they were pokemon or something, so any races you decide to include almost certainly are already in my game.  Anyway just wanted to say thanks for adding something that's been avoided for far too long.

20 hours ago, ahnkra said:

This was exactly what my boys were missing (literally lmao)  Thank you so much for this!  I do hope you feel up to working more on the alien races.  To be honest I collect races in Rimworld like they were pokemon or something, so any races you decide to include almost certainly are already in my game.  Anyway just wanted to say thanks for adding something that's been avoided for far too long.

Arigato my man, very happy to make you happy >3>

More races are planned up, I just don't know where to start lol so many races

Would you mind giving me a list of the ones you use, might help o3o

• 2 weeks later...

lets see there are ALOT of them but ill try to pull them up from memory.  Ferrex, logans, the one with sergals lions and gnolls (mine already have bits) I have a dragon one (kilns), elder things, antiniums, argonians, avali, castillians, covenant of Hir, crystloids, forsaken, leanni, mantodean, naga, orrasans, nihals, racc, thrench cats, skaven, xenn, yabils and patapon in my current game.  Sorry to mod authors if I misspelled any of their names.  I truelly am terrible at spelling.

not properly equipped for sure are crystaloids, forsaken, matodeans, yabils, patapons and avali.  Most hoped for would be the avali, I tend to have as many of those as I can collect in game because their all so colorful (I usually start game with one super hero guy and build his base / harem as I play)  I know there are two different mods for them, I went back to the original after it got taken back up again because I thought the fluffs were cuter and I didn't have to dress them in thermal ice packs to keep them alive!

30 minutes ago, ahnkra said:

lets see there are ALOT of them but ill try to pull them up from memory.  Ferrex, logans, the one with sergals lions and gnolls (mine already have bits) I have a dragon one (kilns), elder things, antiniums, argonians, avali, castillians, covenant of Hir, crystloids, forsaken, leanni, mantodean, naga, orrasans, nihals, racc, thrench cats, skaven, xenn, yabils and patapon in my current game.  Sorry to mod authors if I misspelled any of their names.  I truelly am terrible at spelling.

not properly equipped for sure are crystaloids, forsaken, matodeans, yabils, patapons and avali.  Most hoped for would be the avali, I tend to have as many of those as I can collect in game because their all so colorful (I usually start game with one super hero guy and build his base / harem as I play)  I know there are two different mods for them, I went back to the original after it got taken back up again because I thought the fluffs were cuter and I didn't have to dress them in thermal ice packs to keep them alive!

Well, i enabled the Avali with ease, it seems they're friendly to this mod. Only downside that is obvious: They always wear survival gear, and the survival gear covers genitals and torso, so... Nothing visible unless you give them a belt and thus halve their warmth resistance. Oh well.

I can say for sure Crystalloids and Patapon are mostly alien and outdated for y'know, mod friendliness. Crystalloids for instance have terrible Facial Stuff support and will destroy your game if you installed the support for them. Patapons are... well, just a body, so i fear that they likely... won't work. But i have no clue honestly. Maybe the dev is more creative than me.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:06 PM, ahnkra said:

oh noice, I have finally a starting pont o3o

Also, I was sure I made compatibility for yabils, since I use them .3. Is there something wrong?

I'm not sure if you use it, but the next release will have some compatibility with a certain face mod that was not compatible >3> I ust gotta add in some more race compatibility first. For now I made for callistans, androids and warhammer dryads, and since you mentioned, avali will be the next o3o

On 11/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, red3dred said:

Well, i enabled the Avali with ease, it seems they're friendly to this mod. Only downside that is obvious: They always wear survival gear, and the survival gear covers genitals and torso, so... Nothing visible unless you give them a belt and thus halve their warmth resistance. Oh well.

I can say for sure Crystalloids and Patapon are mostly alien and outdated for y'know, mod friendliness. Crystalloids for instance have terrible Facial Stuff support and will destroy your game if you installed the support for them. Patapons are... well, just a body, so i fear that they likely... won't work. But i have no clue honestly. Maybe the dev is more creative than me.

yeh, most races that don't have different sizes are far simpler. The issue comes with smaller/bigger races, like orassans or yabils, since its not always that changing the addon part size fixes everything. Sometimes I got to go and manually adjust the offsets, which is tedius, as the slider for that is not precise

lol please don't over concern yourself with doing a lot of tedious work just because I mentioned it, although Im really excited that you said my favorite raptors are next! Woot!

As far as my ingame yabils go, the one I've managed to recruit is definetly short his bits.  But I've not seen a lot of them in game just yet, so maybe it was just a bad spawn or something (humans bad spawn all the time in my games, sometimes I got to Send to World em just to get rid of the lag their presence on the map causes)  Ill keep an eye out for others and let you know if it was a fluke, or if their all missing stuff.  For all I know it could be my load order.  Ive seen someone somewhere insist that race mods be loaded last in the load order, but I always save the bottom of my load order for things I absolutely want to override everything else, like this mod and rjw.  I tend to keep all my Race mods in alpha order at the top of my load list, right after alien frame work.

Anyways again just want to say thanks for this!

On 11/7/2019 at 1:34 PM, quantumbreed said:

I'm currently having an issue where when a character turns around all the added bits are on their back. This happens for breasts and dick and was not happening when i first loaded the mod....at least as far as i know.

20191107113245_1.jpg

20191107113231_1.jpg

lol
I've seen that happening with me once, when I tried a children mod like Baby and Children. And that happenend not only with the lewd textures, but with the body addons of my custom race aswell, not sure what causes that -3-

Did you install something similar recently? 

On 11/10/2019 at 12:12 PM, Captain Action said:

Dead male pawns that have rotted to the skeletal stage have literal boners!

Maybe it is the rigor mortis  kicking in.

oh my, lol

That's something with Alien Races, not sure if it's default behavior or not, but I'm trying to figure a way out of it, trust me >3>

On 11/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

lol
I've seen that happening with me once, when I tried a children mod like Baby and Children. And that happenend not only with the lewd textures, but with the body addons of my custom race aswell, not sure what causes that -3-

Did you install something similar recently? 

oh my, lol

That's something with Alien Races, not sure if it's default behavior or not, but I'm trying to figure a way out of it, trust me >3>

Yes actually. I added baby and children as it was strange have a child with RJW that came out a full ass adult.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:31 AM, quantumbreed said:

Yes actually. I added baby and children as it was strange have a child with RJW that came out a full ass adult.

I don't know what causes that when using BnC with alien races, but I'm sure that if I find out, I'll fix it

Its bugging my custom race aswell

20 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

I don't know what causes that when using BnC with alien races, but I'm sure that if I find out, I'll fix it

Its bugging my custom race aswell

strangely it isn't just on custom races my people are unmodified as of right now and have the issue. I will also let you know that a change recently stopped me from having male anatomy on the back as well.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:19 PM, Ikswotok said:

Hey, will you add Kijin 2.0 and Ratkin race to your patch?

I really love your work by the way :)

nyeheh >3> glad that you like it
yea, I'll do them, it's just that their body textures are different and require lots more work, and I'm pretty lazy <3<

So, i wanted to point out something odd...

During my attempts to enable my custom race to have the parts visible, i never got it to work with my mod setup, but, lately, when testing a more stripped down list just for loading the game quickly, i noticed that my pawns of that race did have the parts enabled and visible... Which means, for some reason, another mod is preventing these parts from showing up in my particular race...

I'd love to request your help on here, but i have no clue who knows any possible solution for this one.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

So, i wanted to point out something odd...

During my attempts to enable my custom race to have the parts visible, i never got it to work with my mod setup, but, lately, when testing a more stripped down list just for loading the game quickly, i noticed that my pawns of that race did have the parts enabled and visible... Which means, for some reason, another mod is preventing these parts from showing up in my particular race...

I'd love to request your help on here, but i have no clue who knows any possible solution for this one.

hmmmmmm
only seen that happen when some other mod is overwriting the rendering
like, with alien patch for BnC, it overwrites alien races's rendering, so it don't work as intended. The same with facial stuff (which was the main problem I had with it) 

17 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

hmmmmmm
only seen that happen when some other mod is overwriting the rendering
like, with alien patch for BnC, it overwrites alien races's rendering, so it don't work as intended. The same with facial stuff (which was the main problem I had with it) 

Well, i had neither, recently had switched from BnC to CSL, and even then still had the issue. So i can only presume... That to have my race working fine, even though it has no DLL, only XML, i must have no alternative mods for that kind of stuff.