Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Really nice mod, especially that the follower can be involved  :cool: .

Apart from the known bug, I don't like that the PC can be killed. Is that possible to make the PC essential so that my miserable girl has a chance to escape from endless series rape and killed at the end?

I tried to setessential from console. but the PC can still be killed during the scene. Maybe she is not killed, but the sex scene is just endless, and I have to reload a saved game. Even worse, both of my mouse keys do not work after reload, I have to quit and restart the game.

This is actually the problem when I trying to use SA with SD, because SD can set the player to essential.

Anyway, thanks WaxenFigure for this wonderful mod.

I have 3 problems, not sure if the current file is already updated

1) The UI is too big, I have to shut down the game entirely because I'm unable to exit SA config.

2) Even if buff disabled, the buff still works anyway

3) Can't remember it's position 6 or 7, the first 3 stages will be 1 person standing, humping the air while the other kneeling & humping the air.

You must not have installed the animations properly, that sounds like one of the animations that was disabled in the older versions of this mod.  Of course it could also be the script for that older mod still running against the current animations.  Try reinstalling.

It's the 6th pose

Tried the reinstall, doesn't work. Though weirdly enough, I also have Sanguine's Debauchery on (which requires MiniLovers) It works just fine on that mod, though slight alignment issues but it can be easily fixed with the align reset button.

So is it possible I'm just suffering from script conflicts? What can I do, remove & disable the other 2 mods while using yours?

The SkUi sometimes have a problem if you are using 4:3 resolution. Try 16:9 or 16:10.

(now how you are going to do that if you have a 4:3 screen is entierly beyond me.. I know. Just try another resolution)

yeah don't update yet. it might break your game a lot I think so at least wait for a couple of months.

First rule of Computing  :) :

If it works dont mess with it.. 

so no updating :-).. yet

but the second rule is always keep your software up to date.

Hello,

Mod works enough for me, just the occasional glitch when my character tries to ride someone but pressing H usually fixes that issue, only other thing is when an NPC tries to rape and follow their script. Jarl Balgruf decided he wanted to rape and walk up the steps at the same time for the talk about dragons so we slid across the floor all the way up Wheeeee! lol.

I have one question. I made a custom race that is exactly like the Khajiit. No new meshes, scale, or anything just a different skin texture and I notice that while playing it is not enabled on my new race. I was wondering how I could make a slight tweak to enable my race to be treated like a Khajiit of the game. Shes horny and needs some help :)

:( your not gonna update this anymore, are you..

And where has WF stated this "fact"?  People have lives outside of LL, you know.  Well, not me, and apparently not you, but other people do.  WF will update when able.  And if not soon, oh well, we'll just have to wait for the goodies...

mmh, not work with skyrim 1.9 ....uh oh, no problem i just return in 1.8 ^^ , maybe you should try update the mod, for futur release ^^ keep up

Skyrim 1.9 is still a beta version. not update yet for the new patch

Didn't update Skyrim yet ;)

lol i just have the beta option checked, so auto download/install the beta of skyrim ^^ , but its not a problem ,i can return into 1.8 everytime i need until the v1.9 is officially out ^^

btw i have install latest skse and it work now ^^ cool ! (it not work yestaday and work today ...!?! wtf ?!? lol)

Really nice mod, especially that the follower can be involved  :cool: .

Apart from the known bug, I don't like that the PC can be killed. Is that possible to make the PC essential so that my miserable girl has a chance to escape from endless series rape and killed at the end?

I tried to setessential from console. but the PC can still be killed during the scene. Maybe she is not killed, but the sex scene is just endless, and I have to reload a saved game. Even worse, both of my mouse keys do not work after reload, I have to quit and restart the game.

This is actually the problem when I trying to use SA with SD, because SD can set the player to essential.

Anyway, thanks WaxenFigure for this wonderful mod.

Enter "tim" at the console is you don't want your character to die. That or you could drink a health potion or four.

yeah don't update yet. it might break your game a lot I think so at least wait for a couple of months.

First rule of Computing  :) :

If it works dont mess with it.. 

so no updating :-).. yet

Zeroth rule of computing: It's always broken.

Third rule of computing: Fixing a problem always induces at least two new problems.

Hello,

Mod works enough for me, just the occasional glitch when my character tries to ride someone but pressing H usually fixes that issue, only other thing is when an NPC tries to rape and follow their script. Jarl Balgruf decided he wanted to rape and walk up the steps at the same time for the talk about dragons so we slid across the floor all the way up Wheeeee! lol.

I have one question. I made a custom race that is exactly like the Khajiit. No new meshes, scale, or anything just a different skin texture and I notice that while playing it is not enabled on my new race. I was wondering how I could make a slight tweak to enable my race to be treated like a Khajiit of the game. Shes horny and needs some help :)

Do you have the Racial Compatibility mod installed? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10165 <<-- This is essential

:( your not gonna update this anymore, are you..

I have a new version in work all the time. When I feel it's ready for release I will make it so, I am trying to not repeat the 1.2 release where I ended up patching it repeatedly in a hurry because so many little things got left out or didn't get tested again. I am trying to be more thorough this time because there are some big changes in the next version and that multiplies the chance for new problems.

I'm sure it's been said a million times already, but I'm missing the textures for the strap-on and I really don't want to search through 69 pages. Any ideas on where I can find them (might also be worth a note on the front page)?

Try looking in the install package. They are in the 1.3 archive so if you are missing them you must have not installed them properly (easy to do when manually installing).

It should be noted that while I haven't explicitly made it Nexus Mod Manager compatible, it installs and uninstalls using NMM just fine.

I'm sure it's been said a million times already, but I'm missing the textures for the strap-on and I really don't want to search through 69 pages. Any ideas on where I can find them (might also be worth a note on the front page)?

Try looking in the install package. They are in the 1.3 archive so if you are missing them you must have not installed them properly (easy to do when manually installing).

It should be noted that while I haven't explicitly made it Nexus Mod Manager compatible, it installs and uninstalls using NMM just fine.

I had the same problem , when you open up the strapon 1 or strapon cbbe in nifskope it shows the texture as" textures\sextoys-calyps\strapon_1.dds"

in the the SA 1.3 folder it is" textures\_SA_\strapon_1.dds" so you can either change it in Nifskope or do what i did and create the sextoys-calyps folder and drop the  strapon_1.dds  textures in there.

I just got around to updating to 1.3 last week love the new animations and the fact that you've gone a way from ML completely. looking forward to the future plans you've laid out for us . Thanks for sharing.

Adding to my question since it's unanswered

So everything appears to work as it's known to - my only (hopefully final) concern is that alot of women I used the rape spell on, have no audio.

Mostly it's bandits and jsut now some thalmor that were on a path with a prison. I only get the "squishy" sound an no female moans. I've even tried chaing the target audio number first.

Any thoughts? Is this normal?  Only non-standard tweaking I have done is putting some of the audio files people have made for this mod. Those all work fine as I spent time listen to them all in game.

Do other people get female sex moans when playing a male character and "rape spelling" bandits and other hostile and semi-hostile characters?

Oh, and to WF - I'm just going to counter balance the douche additude of an unnamed poster on this thread....you are doing wonderful and your work is very appreicated.

It would be wonderful if people are going to post "omgz update now!" that they at leats post they appreciate your work and that you don't get paid for this. I for one would pay for this... My deepest thanks.

On a side note, besides my above question in the previous post...I kind of like the added realism. I enterted a Vampire cave and the Master Vampire was having sex with another vampire...sure made it easy to kill them. :-) granted..I did watch briefly.

• 8 years later...