Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

with the bukkake now this mod its my favorite for real.

so far everything work fine, except only when raped too much i keep hearing the voices/moanings even after sex. saving and loading doesnt fix this issue, just taking an old save. :s

with the bukkake now this mod its my favorite for real.

so far everything work fine' date=' except only when raped too much i keep hearing the even after sex. saving and loading doesnt fix this issue, just taking an old save. :s

[/quote']Use the sound manager control Then choose the Release all processor, This fixes all voices/moanings

Re verb

Hello Thanks for a great mod.

I beg to add a restriction on the approximation of the camera, as well as correct alignment position with the change of actors (g). Still it would be nice to switch spell rape key z, to avoid bugs in the beginning of the animation.

Sorry for my bad English.

Ok well I got the mod to work, my SKSE installation got borked somehow... thanks for that Tester Waxen.

Ready for new problems? Yea me too!

SA 1.1.7

Serana as a follower, after "finishing" she got stuck in her last position when it re-equipped her gear. I couldnt interact with her at all, she was just stuck on the floor... airing it out.

I was just wondering if there was an easier way to set X and Z coordinates. Right now' date=' holding X, Z, and Shift takes forever, especially if I need to displace something beyond 10 units because of scaling. Thank you.

[/quote']Use the CTRL+ Z, X, & Shift

The mod works really well, thanks for it

Only problem is that when I start sex through the dialogue as a female character, she's always humping the guys. Is there a way to switch roles? I read about using keys such as H or G, or in combination with shift, ctrl or both. But none of this has any effect.

I only really wanted the combat rape for some sense of realism, so having the "Want to hook up"-dialogue-option with absolutely every NPC out there kind of breaks the immersion again. Especially if it only leads to reversed roles, althoug I'd switch the dialogue options back on if I knew how to fix that.

Can I take them out while keeping everything else about the mod intact?

How long does each rape scenario last?

because when I used it the scene seemed to go on quite a while' date=' Not sure if it's a bug or not :/

[/quote']

you can adjust the how long it last with this:

Set _SA_MinReps to #

Set _SA_MaxReps to # (type this in console with the # replaced by what ever time you decide works for you

Option to adjust minimum and maximum length for the sex act. Each act has 4 phases and each "rep" is 1/2 second so with a _SA_MinReps value of 10 the

minimum length of a sex act would be 4 * .5 * 10 for 20 seconds and a _SA_MaxReps setting of 40 would give a maximum sex act length 1 min 20 seconds.

Ah i think i understand now' date=' I just have another bug, When i get combat raped they just stand there with no animations engaging which is boring, The rape animations stop but I have not further tested the willing ones.

[/quote']

If you can hear the sounds then try pressing Y that should activate the positions.

I had a bug where my follower got so horny over one of the guards that she kept raping him again and again and again...and again! Disabling raping didn't help, disabling the follower and then enabling didn't help either.

pressing buttons help? :s oh...then another bug it seems because i was pressing H to speed them up and nothing was happening, and I was holding other buttons like ctrl and pressing it and nothing was happening.

Eventually after the combat rape (with still no animations) they do let me do it willingly but they animations work there but it loops over and over like it always does with the willing sex :s.

Will go and try the buttons again

Just to reply, no problems reported so far. I also installed SKSE again using a proper installer version of it which seemed to clear up a few other issues as well (for me anyway).

I picked up the SKSE installer over on steam:

type into google: Steam Workshop :: SKSE Tester

it is at the bottom of the text!

Cheers

Roper you can use the G key to switch roles. if it's not working try to hold it down a little.

Sadly doesn't work for me. Everything else works fine.

Can I disable the "Want to hook up with me?"-dialogue option while keeping the rest of the mod enabled? A command line or some mod data I can easily delete or edit?

It really destroys all immersion and tension when you approach the Augur of Dunlain, and the first two dialogue options are "Want to hook up with me?" and "Get dressed!". Even though it's kind of funny. It's like the Dovakhiin sees that disembodied mage sage light thing and the first things that come to her/his mind is "I don't know how, but I want to bang it!" and "OMG it doesn't wear any clothes!".

It sounds like there is a problem with the bukkake texture.. try the one a few posts back.

I havent seen the texture yet' date=' but I will try installing the mod in a clean save.

Is the texture visible on NPCs and if the PC wears armor?

[/quote']

no nothing there's some of it in the penis but only that