40 minutes ago, LyricAura said:

I had a question? Is there a way to get the teen's face Preset's? I'm wanting to play as a teen on my next playthrough.

I recommend using this mod.

Legendary Edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?tab=description

Special Edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8764

If it doesn't work you can use this process with Racemenu. Please read the first comment for english.

On 7/14/2020 at 5:00 AM, frchamp said:

I did it for my game. With SSEEdit (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164) it's quick and easy.

1. Open SassyGirls.esp with SSEEdit

2. Look for "race" then "TeenGiantRace" on the left panel. Select this race.

3. Look for "Female Height" on the right panel, change the value as you wish

4. Close SSEEdit and save.

Thanks a lot man! That worked.

There is a way to remove the big foot "stomp" sound she does when walking though? That's kinda annoying xD.

And I hope I'm not abusing your good will, but can you tell me a way to change their hair? I tried it once with Aela and she got the "black face" bug and to fix it it was hell xD.

Again, thanks a lot! I already solved what was trully bothering me, I'll thinker here myself in the meanwhile.

6 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

Thanks a lot man! That worked.

There is a way to remove the big foot "stomp" sound she does when walking though? That's kinda annoying xD.

And I hope I'm not abusing your good will, but can you tell me a way to change their hair? I tried it once with Aela and she got the "black face" bug and to fix it it was hell xD.

Again, thanks a lot! I already solved what was trully bothering me, I'll thinker here myself in the meanwhile.

Don't know about the hair, but you can remove the foot stomp from the TeenGiantRace the same as you did the height. Look for the attribute in the right pane, right click on it and delete it. I cannot remember what it's called, but that's what I did. As there are no other TeenGiants it doesn't matter.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:14 AM, Stiffon said:

Don't know about the hair, but you can remove the foot stomp from the TeenGiantRace the same as you did the height. Look for the attribute in the right pane, right click on it and delete it. I cannot remember what it's called, but that's what I did. As there are no other TeenGiants it doesn't matter.

I find the GiantRace Stopm but I guess that's an spell/attack that she uses, I'd like to just remove the sound of her footsteps itself XD.

But nonetheless, having her on a "normal" size is a win already!

4 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

I find the GiantRace Stopm but I guess that's an spell/attack that she uses, I'd like to just remove the sound of her footsteps itself XD.

But nonetheless, having her on a "normal" size is a win already!

image.png.28a149b5669ddb208f8758dcdf9074c5.png

Not entirely sure now, but I think I removed the stomp effect from the 'Actor Effect' section?! For me she's just eye candy (or slave fodder!), so I'm not bothered about the attack ability

Here's how to alter Sylvie in Riverwood so she is smaller and doesn't stomp around.
Useing SSEEdit.  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)

HEIGHT
1. Open SassyGirls.esp with SSEEdit.

2. Look in left panel for "SassyGirls.esp" and expand.

3. Look for "Race" then expand and select "TeenGiantRace".

4. Look for in right panel under DATA-DATA for "Female Height" and select.

5. Edit the record and change the value as you wish.

FOOTSTEPS
1. Look in left panel for "SassyGirls.esp" and expand.

2. Look for "Armor Addon" then expand and select "TeenGiantBootsAA".

3. Look in right panel under "SNDD - FootstepSound" and select.

4. Edit record and replace with "FSTArmorLightFootstepSet".

5. Close SSEEdit and save.

You can also edit
Armour Addon - "TeenGiantFeetAA" with "FSTBarefootFoostepSet" if you want to have her barefoot with bare body ;)

Rore have made a German translation of "Sassy Teen Girls SE CBBE 2.1 LD". It's only the ESP. The original mod must be installed first. Then overwrite the ESP with this one. This is only for the SSE version.

Rore hat eine Deutsche Übersetzung von "Sassy Teen Girls SE CBBE 2.1 LD" angefertigt. Es handelt sich nur um die ESP. Der Original mod muß vorher installiert werden. Dann die ESP mit dieser überschreiben. Das ist nur für die SSE Version.

Sassy Teen Girls SE CBBE 2.1 LD-German.7z

17 hours ago, bryanthesnail said:

Here's how to alter Sylvie in Riverwood so she is smaller and doesn't stomp around.

HEIGHT

FOOTSTEPS

You can also edit
Armour Addon - "TeenGiantFeetAA" with "FSTBarefootFoostepSet" if you want to have her barefoot with bare body ;)

Excellent tutorial, feel free to make the modified ESP available.

19 hours ago, bryanthesnail said:

HEIGHT

FOOTSTEPS

You can also edit

1 hour ago, lonedice said:

Excellent tutorial, feel free to make the modified ESP available.

Here is the new modified version of the Smaller & Quieter Giant "Sylvie" from Riverwood esp for everybody.  Enjoy :)

SassyGirls.esp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, lonedice said:

This is intentional and is related to choices made by the developers of Sexlab (which I respect).

BUT, I notice in Nifskope that only SOME of the meshes are incomplete (and archmagerobesf_0 and forswornarmorf_0 can't be read when I try to open them in Nifskope).

On 9/14/2020 at 11:12 PM, Rokabur said:

BUT, I notice in Nifskope that only SOME of the meshes are incomplete (and archmagerobesf_0 and forswornarmorf_0 can't be read when I try to open them in Nifskope).

Tell me the path of the files you are having problem with.

6 hours ago, lonedice said:

Tell me the path of the files you are having problem with.

It was just Sassy Teen Girls SE CBBE/meshes/actors/characters/sassy/archmagerobesf_0.nif and forswornarmorf_0.nif that won't open. Archmagerobesf_0.nif gives

[11] Array Partition much too large. 1032128562 bytes requested

failed to load block number 11 (NiSkinPartition) previous block was NiSkinData and forswornarmorf_0.nif gives

[10] Array Partition invalid

failed to load block number 10 (NiSkinPartition) previous block was NiSkinData when I try to open them in Nifskope.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the mod.

There are a couple of things I want to do if someone can help.

1. I want these NPCs to use a different set of bodyslide meshes than everyone else since their body is so much differently shaped.

2. I want to replace the vanilla kids with this race so that I dont need to use a bunch of other mods to give them unique faces, let them wear different outfits, be killable etc.

7 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

Thank you for the mod.

1. I want these NPCs to use a different set of bodyslide meshes than everyone else since their body is so much differently shaped.

2. I want to replace the vanilla kids with this race so that I dont need to use a bunch of other mods to give them unique faces, let them wear different outfits, be killable etc.

1) Here is a bodyslide mod, can't remember where I got it and if it's for the specific version. 

2) I can't help with that. 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:22 AM, MooseofSmiles said:

Has anyone else been having problems getting them to stop being a follower? Sylvie won't stay in Riverwood no matter how many times I tell her "I am done with you for now."

Check uninstall/update instructions. They will make themselves at home wherever you dismiss them.

On 10/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

Thank you for the mod.

1- See the post by Duncan and others before. At the moment I can only help with CCBE bodies.

2- This mod is not intended for this purpose, but there are other mods that fulfill this function.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:06 AM, Rokabur said:

It was just Sassy Teen Girls SE CBBE/meshes/actors/characters/sassy/archmagerobesf_0.nif and forswornarmorf_0.nif that won't open. Archmagerobesf_0.nif gives

[11] Array Partition much too large. 1032128562 bytes requested

failed to load block number 11 (NiSkinPartition) previous block was NiSkinData and forswornarmorf_0.nif gives

[10] Array Partition invalid

failed to load block number 10 (NiSkinPartition) previous block was NiSkinData when I try to open them in Nifskope.

I haven't forgotten about you, but at the moment I don't have access to Skyrim. On my vacation I must check these bugs.

16 hours ago, lonedice said:

1- See the post by Duncan and others before. At the moment I can only help with CCBE bodies.

2- This mod is not intended for this purpose, but there are other mods that fulfill this function.

Thanks, I was actually trying to use it with CBBE bodies.

2. I found TKAA and that seems to cover the other subject fairly well.