3 hours ago, Noxide said:

Okay so this is very exciting. My first post on LL...?

Any idea what could be the cause of this?
All of them have the same issue. The hands, head and feet are not the same as the body.
Any help would be appreciated.

Please tell which version you downloaded (SE or LE) and send a list of your mods related to body and appearance.

8 hours ago, lonedice said:

Please tell which version you downloaded (SE or LE) and send a list of your mods related to body and appearance.

My apologies. I'm too embarrassed to even say what I did wrong.

All good now.
Thank you for the reply though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, thanks for @lonedice the conversion and @santardo for the CBBE BodySlide file.

My only question is about "customization". I'd like to remove some of the girls (and turn Sylvi into a non-giant npc, the footsteps and clipping through places really botter me but she is my favorite one regarding looks), is there a way for me to do that? I'd like to learn if possible. Any tutorials or other informations would help me :D

Again, thanks for the conversion and for the BodySlide file!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 6:31 AM, Stiffon said:

Also +1 to a patch to return Sylvi to normal height.

I did it for my game. With SSEEdit (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164) it's quick and easy.

1. Open SassyGirls.esp with SSEEdit

2. Look for "race" then "TeenGiantRace" on the left panel. Select this race.

3. Look for "Female Height" on the right panel, change the value as you wish

4. Close SSEEdit and save.

15 hours ago, frchamp said:

I did it for my game. With SSEEdit (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164) it's quick and easy.

1. Open SassyGirls.esp with SSEEdit

2. Look for "race" then "TeenGiantRace" on the left panel. Select this race.

3. Look for "Female Height" on the right panel, change the value as you wish

4. Close SSEEdit and save.

I'll give it a shot, thanks. Not done much anything in SSEEdit tbh, but sounds easy enough!

1 hour ago, Jarilee said:

they don't seem to work with sex lab and in fact neither does the original Sassy teen dolls mod the one where you can play as a teen character. Or am i doing something wrong?

It's that way on purpose. If you look back a few pages I believe there might be a way around it. 

1 hour ago, Jarilee said:

they don't seem to work with sex lab and in fact neither does the original Sassy teen dolls mod the one where you can play as a teen character. Or am i doing something wrong?

Depending on what they are keyworded as sexlab will not allow things to be done to them at all.

8 hours ago, mojeeer said:

Hi, I was wondering how to go about editing their bodies in bodyslide, when i try replace the body, feet and hands 0,1 I end up with this. How would i go about editing their bodies with bodyslide since the build and replace files in meshes doesnt work?

https://imgur.com/a/sAATbbC

Replacing files in meshes worked for me. You may have to replace the textures too, can't remember. Also someone posted a bodyslide for this but I don't remember which thread, there are 3 or 4 threads for this mod. If not this thread, check here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112019-released-my-version-of-sassy-teen-girls-mod-sse-only/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, Jarilee said:

This is intentional and is related to choices made by the developers of Sexlab (which I respect).