So thank you for you work in getting this put together.

I have everything working well. but i have question. No i would never complain about the size of breasts. but if building a large breast mesh with body slide in game the  breasts while nude are petite, but when they put on armor they gozonga out and end up with large ones. can i just not export the body slide to those outfits? or can i resolve it some other way and export the body slide to one of the STGSE-LD folders in the mod? ( \meshes\actors\character\sassy  or the such?)

19 hours ago, activecamo said:

So thank you for you work in getting this put together.

I have everything working well. but i have question. No i would never complain about the size of breasts. but if building a large breast mesh with body slide in game the  breasts while nude are petite, but when they put on armor they gozonga out and end up with large ones. can i just not export the body slide to those outfits? or can i resolve it some other way and export the body slide to one of the STGSE-LD folders in the mod? ( \meshes\actors\character\sassy  or the such?)

If you plan on having a different bodyslide for your Dragonborn/other NPCs, I recommend using BodySlide and Outfit Studio to generate custom outfit for the Sassy follower. The body Sassy Teen Girls use is CBBE Slim, but CBBE Petite outfits also works very well. Alternatively you can just replace the follower's femalebody, hands, feet etc (which you find in \meshes\actors\character\sassy) with the CBBE file of your choice.

In my game, my Dragonborn/NPCs use CBBE Curvy, while my follower uses CBBE Slim (Mod's default) along with custom CBBE Slim outfits created with Bodyslide.

3 hours ago, lonedice said:

If you plan on having a different bodyslide for your Dragonborn/other NPCs, I recommend using BodySlide and Outfit Studio to generate custom outfit for the Sassy follower. The body Sassy Teen Girls use is CBBE Slim, but CBBE Petite outfits also works very well. Alternatively you can just replace the follower's femalebody, hands, feet etc (which you find in \meshes\actors\character\sassy) with the CBBE file of your choice.

In my game, my Dragonborn/NPCs use CBBE Curvy, while my follower uses CBBE Slim (Mod's default) along with custom CBBE Slim outfits created with Bodyslide.

Thank you!

I've been using body slide to batch all the outfits with CBBE curvy to the default directory, and that works for all npcs. but then i set the outfit pack that i want to mod as CBBE slim and batched it to a desktop folder then tried to place the nifs and tri files at \meshes\actors\character\sassy, but the same thing still occurs, small when nude, large when clothed.

here is a directory output of one of the outfits that i wanted to customize: \data\meshes\actors\character\sassy\RedNose\[red nose nif and tri fils]

i figured that this was where i s found other nif and tri files like femaleheadbrows.tri and dress_0.nif that it would be the right place. do the nif and tri need to be at the root of the sassy folder and not their own filders?

am i placing the custom outfits in the wrong place?

5 hours ago, activecamo said:

Thank you!

I've been using body slide to batch all the outfits with CBBE curvy to the default directory, and that works for all npcs. but then i set the outfit pack that i want to mod as CBBE slim and batched it to a desktop folder then tried to place the nifs and tri files at \meshes\actors\character\sassy, but the same thing still occurs, small when nude, large when clothed.

here is a directory output of one of the outfits that i wanted to customize: \data\meshes\actors\character\sassy\RedNose\[red nose nif and tri fils]

i figured that this was where i s found other nif and tri files like femaleheadbrows.tri and dress_0.nif that it would be the right place. do the nif and tri need to be at the root of the sassy folder and not their own filders?

am i placing the custom outfits in the wrong place?

I do not recommend that you put custom outfits in the STG mod folder. Make the batch conversion from outfit to the default game folder, make the outfit (or use the console) and give the clothes to the follower. For further customization you can use this mod.

If for some reason you want STG and Dragonborn to wear the same Outfit with different bodies, you can create two versions of it on Bodyslide or use Racemenu's Morph option.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 10:47 AM, Nsane7 said:

How do i add physic to their body?

On 12/24/2019 at 12:35 PM, Joao_Cancio said:

Thank you, I have CBPC but ill give it another go!

I believe that I discovered the problem, it will be necessary to create a separate version with an XPMSE skeleton. I will do this in the future.

On 2/26/2020 at 1:04 AM, lonedice said:

I believe that I discovered the problem, it will be necessary to create a separate version with an XPMSE skeleton. I will do this in the future.

Greetings :) First of all, thanks for your great work, i like it.

Does your quote mean that it is atm impossible to change the bodysliders for your girls? In your description it is noted they use CBBE Slim body. 

I played a bit with bodyslide and the CBBE Slim preset, but i didnt got it to work for your compagnions. 

I am not at 100% knowledge with the whole bodyslide thing. But i managed to customize all npc´s so far as i want - except your compagnions.

For example, all female npc´s so far get stiffer nipples so far by ABBA mod. (When their Arousual rises)  But this is not working with your compagnions.

Is it because of what you said and what i quoted? Or is it because i miss something?  

Apologize my not perfect english, i tried my best :)

9 hours ago, myraezel said:

I didnt got it to work for your compagnions.

How they use specific bodies (folder is "\meshes\actors\character\sassy" for SE and "\meshes\actors\character\sassyteen" for LE), you would need to replace the bodies inside those folders with the version used in the mod in question. Unfortunately I can't help you with this mod since I don't use them, but probably the files that should be replaced are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

11 hours ago, lonedice said:

How they use specific bodies (folder is "\meshes\actors\character\sassy" for SE and "\meshes\actors\character\sassyteen" for LE), you would need to replace the bodies inside those folders with the version used in the mod in question. Unfortunately I can't help you with this mod since I don't use them, but probably the files that should be replaced are femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

Thank you very much! Not only did it work i just learned a bit more about the whole thing. Awesome community!

3 hours ago, Noxide said:

Okay so this is very exciting. My first post on LL...?

Any idea what could be the cause of this?
All of them have the same issue. The hands, head and feet are not the same as the body.
Any help would be appreciated.

Look for any conflicts, anything overwriting the body. Try moving it lower in your load order. Try reinstalling, on rare occasion MO2 has botched an installation. Make sure you downloaded the correct version se/le.