Duskyer

Sexbound Bigger Busts

Getting the error "cannot open file as archive". 7z does not recognize it as a valid archive.

I replaced the humanoid folder in artwork with the one from bigger busts, but now the game opens, shows the chucklefish logo, and then crashes.

9 minutes ago, deep fry said:

I replaced the humanoid folder in artwork with the one from bigger busts, but now the game opens, shows the chucklefish logo, and then crashes.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Mod isn't maintained anymore so i don't think reporting problems here will do much folks. But you can still post a log and ask for help with it.

6 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Mod isn't maintained anymore so i don't think reporting problems here will do much folks. But you can still post a log and ask for help with it.

I got the mod to work. the animation files were missing from bigger busts.rar so I copied them from the sexbound folder.