Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 UUNP Conversions ( 23-02-2023 )

Man, that's amazing, I was just posting on the off chance there was something out there and you were very kind to grab it and do this! I'll look at what I can do to finish up the textures as soon as my work nightmare is over this weekend. I'll probably have to chip away a little at a time but when I get the band and other versions upgraded to the same hi rez I'll send over.

16 hours ago, Dirtnap said:

Man, that's amazing, I was just posting on the off chance there was something out there and you were very kind to grab it and do this! I'll look at what I can do to finish up the textures as soon as my work nightmare is over this weekend. I'll probably have to chip away a little at a time but when I get the band and other versions upgraded to the same hi rez I'll send over.

Snow Knee color fixed in v7.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2019 at 6:24 PM, Swe-DivX said:

UUNP AGE v3 GFB Mai Shiranui Goddess BS you will need the original file. Neckles GND still missing. or v2

New stuff Skirtshort and Armshort.

UUNP AGE v3 GFB Mai Shiranui Goddess BS.rar 46.93 MB · 101 downloads

I must be doing something wrong but the game crashes for me as soon as I see the Skyrim logo. I have both the original mod and yours installed with your version overwriting all files of the original one, am I missing something? 

53 minutes ago, Vindictus said:

I must be doing something wrong but the game crashes for me as soon as I see the Skyrim logo. I have both the original mod and yours installed with your version overwriting all files of the original one, am I missing something? 

BodySlide and Outfit Studio ?

You need 68000 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

And 11811 FNIS Run after your done installing all mods.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 4:39 PM, Swe-DivX said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127216-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-uunp-conversions-27-01-2020/?do=findComment&comment=2714157

Uploaded UUNP AGE Frozen Avatar - v6 BS with Snow version and ScaleParts sliders.

Amazing work! I love this outfit. Thanks for converting it!

There's one thing you should know though. It seems you forgot to edit the weight and value of each armor piece. Everything is insanely heavy lol

It's an easy fix in XEdit so no big deal for me.

enb2020_7_30_03_41_18.jpg.dae02fd9d1d2959bf4e4200a2a867520.jpg

You should also include the reference UUNP body for the Female Frozen Cape and the Female Frozen Cape Open armor pieces to help prevent clipping when wearing a full set.

14 minutes ago, Captialism said:

Amazing work! I love this outfit. Thanks for converting it!

There's one thing you should know though. It seems you forgot to edit the weight and value of each armor piece. Everything is insanely heavy lol

It's an easy fix in XEdit so no big deal for me.

enb2020_7_30_03_41_18.jpg.dae02fd9d1d2959bf4e4200a2a867520.jpg

You should also include the reference UUNP body for the Female Frozen Cape and the Female Frozen Cape Open armor pieces to help prevent clipping when wearing a full set.

I have a new version, the cape has been reworked. Tell me a what the settings should be and i will add it. ?

• 6 months later...
On 8/3/2019 at 1:24 PM, Swe-DivX said:

UUNP AGE v3 GFB Mai Shiranui Goddess BS you will need the original file. Neckles GND still missing. or v2

New stuff Skirtshort and Armshort.

UUNP AGE v3 GFB Mai Shiranui Goddess BS.rar 46.93 MB · 254 downloads

The clothes are hdt pe or smp ? they not moving, i liked too much because you added more colours but idk why the are not moving =/  

7 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

The clothes are hdt pe or smp ? they not moving, i liked too much because you added more colours but idk why the are not moving =/  

Its has hdt butt, not breasts, So open the slider file and add the bones. do you know how to do it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:14 AM, Swe-DivX said:

I have a new version, i found a bug in v3. I will upload v4 today. Fixed Earrings with SCALE slider

Thanks will be really nice, i want to make a Mai cosplay with my character and your outfit is the best one, i have smp clothes working but idk i missing something the outfit dont show up any physics, sorry but iam little dumb when comes to outfit studio and bodyslide stuff, should easy things but idk how to do it =(

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2019 at 5:37 PM, Swe-DivX said:
Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 UUNP Conversions
Sister topic::  CBBE

If you converted an outfit with Outfit Studio 4.7+ you can share it here. If you have a good wiki to share post the url so we can add it to this page.

Always try to post with a picture, and don't forget to post the original creator or source, obviously not if it was you.

Yes you can ask for a conversion here

You don't have to be a pro to share in this topic. Happy converting ?

14-09-2021

:: UUNP Bodytypes HDT and SMP

1. SKSE for Skyrim v1.9 - Download Current classic build 7z archive if you want to compile scripts with new sliders

2. 29624 RaceMenu Patreon - And Loose Base Scripts for compiling scripts on the same page

3. 68000 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

4. 11811 FNIS Run after your DONE installing mods

5. Start with this BodySlide and Outfit Studio github

Add this  All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy DLC1 to 3

or more advanced BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE Patreon What is HDT-PE / HDT-SMP / BBP / TBBP / 3BBB?

:: Mods for fixing load, animations and save

01. 76139 Critter - Simply script fixes

02. 77815 HdtInvisibilityFix_0 11_beta. Will fix invincible followers. Sadly not the bug when hair or tail stretch. Will happen 99% if you have NPC with corrupt tri files, bad CPU with script lag. Easy test is to install a HDT tail mod. If tail is not moving you a mod with tri error. Start disable you follower mods, next race mod to find the errors.

03. 85443 Load Game CTD Fix - An SKSE plugin to prevent crashing that may occur when loading games

04. 100672 Animation Limit Crash Fix LE - The patch fixes the crash on game loading when you install too many animations with FNIS

05. 72725 Crash Fixes - Fixes the save 65000 string error.

06. Skyrim Memory Optimizer - MainFile - This will make your computer fly - Only the Memory Optimizer main file. For users with crappy CPU.

07. Skyrim 60 and 120 FPS Interface - SkyUI Compatibility - This mod converts the Skyrim Interface to 60/120 FPS

08. Furniture Height Size Fix Enhanced - It allows the smaller characters which use the furniture to be adjusted to a suitable position without change the scale.

08. HDT Sitting Height Fix - A simple plugin make NPC characters seated at the right pos

09. SIZE DOES MATTER - NPCs do not rescale shrink resize when performing idle actions

10. NPC AI Lag Fix - A SKSE plugin, which fixes the bug that the game engine cannot correctly handle the NPC AI process after the player is waiting, sleeping and other events.

11. Creation Kit Stability Performance Fixes - Various fixes and enhancements for the creation kit. Best is to inactivate all mods you are not working on before open CK. Or create a new mod folder for your mods only.

12. Skyrim Priority - Make Skyrim always take most of CPU usage

13. Grid Transition CTD Fix - This mod fixes rare CTD (not so rare if you have many mods) that appears with grid transition.

14. LOOT - Setting the right load order for your mods. Never run this on a save game.

15. BethINI - Bethesda's INI configuration files are a mess. BethINI optimizes the game for increased graphical fidelity and performance.

:: Mods

UIExtensions - Adds various custom menus to Skyrim for modder use. Left SHIFT, not the mouse button when open menus.

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Quick start in Cell without enemies
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard - Fixes race bugs in vanilla game, and you can create special armors for custom vampire races

AddItemMenu Youtube - Ultimate Mod Explorer

Autorun Console Commands - Run command on new games

Save and Execute Console Commands - Allows you to save and execute console commands in game silently

Copy and Paste in Console - This mod makes it possible to paste text copied to the clipboard into the Skyrim console. No ESP file

AreYouThere - Move Follower or NPC to your position

Dress Up Lover's NPC Outfit Changer A massive NPC outfit manager that allows you to create 300 custom outfits and save them in a shared profile. Dont use this with Nether's Follower Framework!

Simple NPC Outfit Manager Simple NPC Outfit Manager allows you to have direct control over what your Skyrim NPCs are wearing

HDT HighHeels System - Works with Sexlab

Heels Sound 1.5 SSE - Sounds for High Heels. LE and SE versions

HDT For butt and breasts. Support

SMP - Just install it and you are good to go don't need to change anything from HDT PE. Remember to put d3dcompiler_47.dll to folder contain TESV.exe /kboom

smp-pe path - Fixes the problem that the last version of SMP can't run

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch - UUNP Special body. For testing your armor with belly support. Run command bf:test in game

Nether's Follower Framework - simple, multi-follower system that is light on game resources and allows for up to 10 companions. With Outfit Manager.

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul - Set of enhancements to the follower system

Toggle Options - Toggles various things with hotkeys, such as HUD, headgear, ammo, God Mode, collision and in game camera customizer.

Universal Poser - Use hotkeys to select poses from any poser pack installed without any ESP or other config files being required

Poser Hotkeys - Adds the ability to set hotkeys to cycle through animations, poses and facial expressions on the player and NPCs

Poser Hotkeys Plus - This Mod is extend Poser Hotkeys last version (v1.06) and add poser selective menu that can be select from pose menu list.

GSPoses & SLAL Patreon - Animated Poses. Don't have it installed when playing, not working with AddItemMenu

LL list of pose mods

:: AGE Mod resources ...topic to request more sliders

ScaleParts - UUNP In game slider for scale parts. If your character is ex 0.98 set scale to +0.02. Last slider on the Racemenu UUNP tab
Next update will have bag/gear and head part sliders

(14092021) I will upload a new version soon

UUNP AGE Sliders.rar 6.46 kB · 104 downloads

:: Mod organizers

Modorganizer 2 - The mother of modding, You can have several different game settings to switch between. When creating armor packs create a mod directory with only the most necessary mods

LOOT - Sorting load order. USE IT!

Wabbajack Youtube Youtube Gitlab - An automated Modlist Installer. Share your game setup with your friends!

:: UUNP Vanilla Armor mod packs

01 Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP

02 Sexy Vanilla Female Armor Bodyslide UUNP CBBE 7Base MCBM UNP(B) HDT

01 Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT

01 The Book of UUNP Bodyslide - UNP - Sevenbase

:: Texture re-placers

01 HQD Citizens Clothes 2K redraw 16sets

02 RUSTIC CLOTHING

03 aMidianBorn Blades Armor - Dont miss the rest! CaBaL120 Mods

:: UUNP Armor mod packs

Nini Stuff 4.0 - 44+

BLESS Online - UUNP by Diablo - Images

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION - Images

Project Vindictus

:: Active UUNP Creators

Melodic's things Patreon

C5Kev Patreon

zapho Patreon

Kirax Patreon

Army_Skyrim

Elx's UUNP Conversions

XuNianA

THBossGamer

:: UUNP Blogs

Skyrim TM

TRE MAGA

Eskrimmods

Skyrimscandal

:: Bug fixing and tracking, converting

Cathedral Assets Optimizer - An automation tool used to optimize BSAs, meshes, textures and animations.

SSE NIF Optimizer - A tool for mod authors that optimizes your SK NIF files. Convert from SE to LE. Not on all nifs with animations.

:: For edit you nif, obj, tri files

BodySlide and Outfit Studio github

RaceMenu

Blender : Blender tri import and export plugin : Blender nif plugin : XNALaraMesh -  Blender 2.8 mesh import

NifScope : GamerPoets Install video

BSA Unpacker

Sculptris

3DMAX : Nif Plugin

:: For creating 3d files

Meshroom - Create 3D objects from images

:: For texture editing .dds

paint.NET - Can open newer dds files from SE mods. Has .dds support from start.

GIMP - GIMP dds plugin use gimp-dds-win64-3.0.1.zip

:: Creating the texture files for projects

Mari 3D Texture Painting Youtube

Armorpaint github 3D painting

Rocket3f 3D painting

Adobe Substance Painter - Paid software 3D painting - For Surface Users

Xnormal - Normal map generation utility

MindText 2 - Paid software normal map generation utility

DirectXTex - Mipmaps for Tintmasks

ZBrush - Paid. 3D painting

Quixel - Youtube - 3D image editing

:: HDT

hdtHavokModifier

:: Bodygen

jBS2BG - BodySlide to BodyGen Converter and Generator - This is a tool that helps create templates and morphs INI for RaceMenu's BodyGen

:: Edit you esp or esm files, check changes in updated mods

xEdit or TES5Edit Youtube Install

:: Mod Pack Creations

FOMOD Creation Tool - Creating .xml files for FOMOD installations
Merge Plugins - Merging esp and mod folder files into one folder

Mator Smash - Mator Smash is a tool that generates conflict resolution patches

:: Packing, no password protected files are allowed in this topic

Winrar

7 zip

:: Backup and sync, git

FreeFileSync - Backup your mod folder and game folder. Setup live sync when you have mod folder for modpacks.

Nextcloud HUB - File history. Backup, collaborate in projects. Sync mod folder with other participant. You need a server for this or hosted space.

Gitlab - git your code. You can host you own server. Does not support hosted space. 1h to setup.

Wiki Screenshots

How do i 4k Screenshots

How to take 4K Screenshots In Skyrim Without a 4K monitor

Wiki Smash, Bash, Mod pack creation

Mator Smash : Installation & General Use video

Wiki xEdit

xEdit Installation & Setup video

Wiki Outfit Studio 2

AGE Armor slots / bodyparts / First Person Flags

Skyrim bodyparts number

Convert from vanilla to CBBE (can be used for UUNP, outdated Outfit studio)

How To UUNP & CBBE - UUNP > CBBE or CBBE > UUNP

Wiki HDT and SMP

A Guide to HDT-SMP Users/Modders

hdtHavokModifier "Just For Fun" (JFF) v4 v4

Wiki Blender Blender Conference 2018 - Thursday 25 October at the Theater

Creating an armour for Fallout 4. Part 1

How to Export from Daz Studio 4.9 to Blender 2.78a

Blender to CK with textures video

How to import .pmd, .pmx MMD (MikuMikuDance Models) to Blender

Exporting from Blender 2.7+ to Skyrim

Clean you obj files in blender - The same technique can be used for normal maps, just select 'Normal' instead of 'Diffuse' in the baking settings

Wiki 3DMax

An introduction to 3ds Max and Skyrim

Skyrim + 3ds Max - Creating a Modular Mesh

Import Export Skyrim Nif 3dsMax Tutorial

Wiki NifScope

Create GND files in 5 min... done. Working on wiki.

bslightingshaderproperty-basics

Nifskope properties tutorial - Explains many of the different values

Common Bugs

Access violation at address in module 'mergeplugins.exe'. read of address 00000000:: Open the esp in TES5Edit and  right click >> Renumber FormIDs from. Always do a backup before.

Bodyslide Increase or Decrease will do the opposite:: Create a copy of your nif file. Open the original nif file in NifSkope >>  Select NiNode and the NiTrishape >> Right click and select Meshes >> Flip Faces >> Right Click and select Transform >> Apply. Sometimes it does not work if there are several corrupt parts. Delete and restore the original file. Now try only the next part.

NiAlphaProperty flickering z-fighting:: This can happen if your armor use slot 56 and 59

Mesh is invisible from certain angles in game:: Skeleton error after moving nif in Bodyslider. Open NifSkope  NiNode >> NiTriShapes >> NiSkinInstance. Right click on NiSkinData -> Transform -> Clear and Save.

Armor Tri dont work ingame:: Bodyslider will use meshes as the start folder for building armor files.

Ex meshes\armor\[modname]\armor.nif now the tri settings inside the nif will use armor\armor\[modname]\armor.tri

If you put meshes in the folder name. Ex meshes\armor\[modnamemeshes]\armor.nif now the tri settings inside the nif will use armor.tri and the armor will not use the tri settings in game.

Outfit Studio:: Fixing CDT armor exporting armor from smp to hdt and lost sliders. Start Bodyslider. Start 2 Outfit Studio windows. Open the Armor in one of the windows. Export all parts as OBJ files. Windows 2 import only one OBJ file. Now import the OSD file from the armor. Test if the sliders works. Import the all OBJ files and import the OSD again.

NifScope warning on save "Link '10' points to wrong block type":: Export the part in Bodyslider as obj and import it gain.

Wiki .esp and .esm settings

Armor Addon::

Armor::

Texture Set:

:: 14.09.2021

Forgot to add it

08. Furniture Height Size Fix Enhanced - It allows the smaller characters which use the furniture to be adjusted to a suitable position without change the scale.

:: 02.09.2021

Common Bugs

:: 29.07.2021

Meshroom - Create 3D objects from images

:: 22.05.2021

Bug fix list

:: 13.03.2021

NiAlphaProperty z-fighting

:: 10.11.2020

Update on bugs

:: 05.10.2020

Never use "Meshes" in folders name

Armor Tri dont work ingame - Bodyslider will use meshes as the start folder for building armor files.

Ex meshes\armor\[modname]\armor.nif now the tri settings inside the nif will use armor\armor\[modname]\armor.tri

If you put meshes in the folder name.

Ex meshes\armor\[modnamemeshes]\armor.nif now the tri settings inside the nif will use armor.tri and the armor will not use the tri settings in game.

:: 05.10.2020

Mesh is invisible from certain angles in game

:: 28.08.2020

Skyrim Memory Optimizer - Plugins

:: 02.08.2020

Xnormal - Normal map generation utility

The information in this thread and especially on the main page - is pure gold ! ! !

Good overview on many important and useful tools, techniques, external softwares and links to great sources!

@Swe-DivX

Thank you for making this and sharing the knowledge.

I was about to ask why this hasn't been pinned but then I realized that it IS indeed pinned.  Not sure how I managed to not see it. 

• Swe-DivX changed the title to Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 UUNP Conversions ( 31-12-2021 )
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dress Up Lover's NPC Outfit Changer A massive NPC outfit manager that allows you to create 300 custom outfits and save them in a shared profile. Dont use this with Nether's Follower Framework!

You mean: Don't use NFF and DUL on the same NPC?

I use NFF and DUL in the same LO but not on the same NPC, am I in danger? ?

07. Skyrim Memory Optimizer - MainFile - This will make your computer fly - Only the Memory Optimizer main file. For users with crappy CPU.

Are you combining that with Crash fixes/ENBoost or even with ENB?

16. NPC AI Behavior Fixes - Plugin - A SKSE plugin, which fixes some AI errors that may exist in the NPC in the Skyrim game engine, and fixes some problems. It does not include scripts and esp files. And dont use 106085.

What could 106085 be?

I hope it's not too late to ask that question ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You mean: Don't use NFF and DUL on the same NPC?

I use NFF and DUL in the same LO but not on the same NPC, am I in danger? ?

Not in the same load game ? now it was a while ago, then there was something wrong with the menu and you could not edit NPC clothes.

Are you combining that with Crash fixes/ENBoost or even with ENB?

Yes, but have no idea if it makes any difference. For me, the CPU lag disappeared. It does not go up to 100% and creates script lag

What could 106085 be?

Its the old mod.

• Swe-DivX changed the title to Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 UUNP Conversions ( 23-02-2023 )
  • 4 months later...

The initial post contains some of the best info for stabilizing the game! very simple and direct! not like those shitty kilometer guides that only confuse things even more! .. this deserved more appreciation from the LL community!

Is the conversion requests still up? 

Edited by Sneaksmile