Sugar Life 3.0.4a - August 5, 2022

On 11/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, redslime said:

Great mod! Are there any plans to either enable the user to configure the amount of money given/received for the daily allowance, or to release a version that uses lower values in a later update?

Hey! I wasn't planning on it, but I will see what I can do about it. How low do you feel it needs to be?

6 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hey! I wasn't planning on it, but I will see what I can do about it. How low do you feel it needs to be?

Thanks for replying! The way I see it, rich sims would probably not give out their whole salary. I think a good default amount would be something like $200, which is an average salary for 1 day of work for a low end job. It's still way easier and less time consuming than working a job, which is the whole point. As for the higher amount, something in the range of what you get for a day's work in a mid-level job before choosing a specialized career path (because salaries jump a lot after that), so around $400-$800.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, footmania69 said:

Is there any way to add sugar baby trait to teenager?

It's a pity that I can't see the sexual transactions between teens and seniors.

I agree, my teen is slutting herself with wicked perversions and the sugar life be a good bond with the better paying clients, and the owner of strip club she is working at.

12 hours ago, Koren1020 said:

I agree, my teen is slutting herself with wicked perversions and the sugar life be a good bond with the better paying clients, and the owner of strip club she is working at.

Same here. My teen can get into a sugar relationship, but cannot benefit from it. She asked Victor F., one of her regulars and he said yes. Mccc is intervening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Ksuihuh said:

On 11/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Ksuihuh said:

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Wallet said:

I'm pretty sure this mod causes a delay when clicking on a computer so you might want to look into that.

Same save file, one without the mod and one with. You can see that the one with the mod opens the pie menu much slower than the one without the mod. 

https://imgur.com/a/1qyMa5Z

Thanks, I came here to see if it was just me. It's too bad that delay drives me nuts, I was looking forward to playing with this mod :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sombric said:

thanks, i gonna test it, I have a question, is there a way I can have a lot of suggar mummies without them getting jealous? maybe some option or something to disable that

In my test game I was able to have a sugar mommy with two sugar babies. If you are using wicked whims, under settings/relationship select open relationship, and this will stop any jealousy from happening in that saved game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiya all

Ksuihuh,. Absolutly LOVELY mod. Brings so much more finesse to sims who choose to earn their lives "differently" ^^ 

Edit: >> the below works perfectly :)

Thanks again for the mod. Its changes SO MUCH from just simple prostitution :)

Have fun!

One thing bothers me . The option "Ask for more money" My sim has a Sugar Daddy (romantic relation at almost 100% and he is her boyfriend) and i waited more than 24 hours after first sex and when my sim see the Daddy on a date, she can ask for the daily allowance but ALSO for more money WITHOUT having bum bum with her Daddy (so a second time) so prior to. 

This option is not supposed to be on only after sex ? Or the founds given are bigger after a good Wohoo :)? Bug maybeh? I am doing something wrong?

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, s.eden said:

Bug as to 1.80, It's possible to have one sugar baby only...

Great mod, hope an update is coming as it's been some days since that patch now (if you are doing alright of course).

Well, when I look at the profile, the mod author have came like July 27th 2021.

Maybe busy with real life stuffs?

The last update made about a third of the active mods requiring updates, congratulation Maxi.

That patch should have been mostly correction and prep for an addon ?

As to his Patreon, it is strange regarding activity.

Activity here, he told earlier that LL was not one of his attention area. Was some time ago but seem to be still true.

Damn, guess the only option is to go without the mod until and if updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

… Did read the few posts earlier ?

As it the mod work partly, as to have a single baby by Sim, which is barely alright.

Since the developer isn't around these days, it means wait it the best option, hoping the mod get updated as to current patch.

Sadly it is not a lone case, most non-pure cosmetic cc required changes, even if, not all, depend on cases.