Sugar Life 3.0.4a - August 5, 2022

On 12/25/2019 at 1:45 PM, zanewat said:

I accidentally gave them the wrong trait how do i remove it?

Try MCCC.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:22 AM, uwuihatemyself said:

hey ! i downloaded the mod and had it a good bit. both of my sims have the sugar baby and sugar daddy trait and their romance is at 100...but I can't get them to actually date when they're sugar partners. I had one ask to be their girlfriend without the agreement and they were in dating but with the agreement it doesn't let them actually date. If i click on the option to ask, they do but it doesn't actually make them go out.

Ask on Date in social menu doesn't work? Did you try through the phone menu? How exactly it's not working? Does interaction cancel itself?

Hey, I'm really enjoying the mod, great work and ty. Got a question tho. Is there a way to add any of these traits through console command. I kinda want to use these traits as bonuses to the 3 we got from cas. Is it possible?

Because I cant see the traits if I go shift right click>cheat sim info>add trait.

And I guess the console command should go like this traits.equip_trait [something something_SugarDaddy]

edit: ok I'm dumb. I didn't think this through. I could just add sugar trait in cas and regular traits with mccc or console. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 8:50 AM, aa26 said:

Hi, have u in mind in a future to make them as reward traits?

As specific traits they should be perfect as reward traits. tx ^^

Hello! It will be avaliable in the next version.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:05 PM, ALEXISMCMILION said:

I read on your site that the social menu is available for sugarlife... Im actually having trouble wiith this mod as well as the aep mod neither one is giving me the computer menus its driving me nuts am i missing somthing?

Hello! You probably put script files too deep in your Mods folder. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

First of all, thank you for this mod, it is really simple to use and great!

However, I have a question: in the description it is said they can have multiple Sugar partners, but when I tried to ask a 2nd sugar daddy for my female sim, the option was grey and it told me she already had a sugar partner. So how is that? Did I misunderstand something or did I do something wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

-Mod is Updated-

Change Log.

- First, I added SugarSocial menu to a computer. You can 'Create Profile' and after that, you will start to get calls from potential Sugar Partners with an invitation on a date where you can get to know each other better. You will also be able to look up all available Sugar Partners on the website and arrange the date yourself.  The date won't commit you to anything but the main goal of the date would be to start Sugar Relationship.

- Interaction 'Ask about Sugar Partners' was added to the social menu. That will allow you to know if your potential partner already has any Sugar Arrangements.

- Setting Menu - This basically a cheat menu where you can turn any Sim in the world into Sugar Baby, Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mommy. This will help you to populate your world with Sugar Partners without much trouble.

- Reward Traits. Now Sugar traits are available in the Reward Store!

On 3/30/2020 at 12:26 AM, prims said:

Hello!

First of all, thank you for this mod, it is really simple to use and great!

However, I have a question: in the description it is said they can have multiple Sugar partners, but when I tried to ask a 2nd sugar daddy for my female sim, the option was grey and it told me she already had a sugar partner. So how is that? Did I misunderstand something or did I do something wrong?

Hello! Only Sims with Sugar Trait can have more than one Sugar Partner.

Hi! I love this a lot. This has helped me a lot to keep playing the Sims 4 when I'm getting bored with it. I have the latest version but my Sim doesn't have the option to ask the other Sim (that have the Sugar Baby Trait) to be her Sugar Daddy. I even gave him the Sugar Daddy Trait. But the only option that's available is the "Ask About Sugar Partners" option. 

Thank you......

178D8ECF-D3C1-4E80-B401-CA77E0378B1B.jpeg

F50929C1-16EF-42E1-B7EB-11E204A17B1C.jpeg

DAA41C7E-C3FB-4EBB-A7A9-F4FCFB01CC05.jpeg

15 hours ago, K.esha said:

Hi! I love this a lot. This has helped me a lot to keep playing the Sims 4 when I'm getting bored with it. I have the latest version but my Sim doesn't have the option to ask the other Sim (that have the Sugar Baby Trait) to be her Sugar Daddy. I even gave him the Sugar Daddy Trait. But the only option that's available is the "Ask About Sugar Partners" option. 

Thank you......

178D8ECF-D3C1-4E80-B401-CA77E0378B1B.jpeg

F50929C1-16EF-42E1-B7EB-11E204A17B1C.jpeg

DAA41C7E-C3FB-4EBB-A7A9-F4FCFB01CC05.jpeg

Hello! You need strong relationship (friendship and romance)  to start Sugar Relationship with a Sim without a Sugar Trait. Do you have option to start sugar relationship from Daddy side?

8 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hello! You need strong relationship (friendship and romance)  to start Sugar Relationship with a Sim without a Sugar Trait. Do you have option to start sugar relationship from Daddy side?

With that household, for some reason it glitched after the baby aged to a toddler & remove them (Sugar Baby/mother and toddler) from the game. I couldn't control the Sugar Daddy to see if he could ask her to be his Sugar Baby. But I had to add the household back from my Gallery and start all over again. If it happens again, I'll definitely try it with both Sims, if the Sugar Baby doesn't have the option "Ask to be...".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...