Sugar Life 3.0.4a - August 5, 2022

I just did a test and I like the idea of this mod. It has potential.

Some ideas:

You could add:
- Give a massage or foot massage for some allowance
- Get naked for some allowance.
- Go streaking for a little more allowance.
- Have sex for more allowance (already in the mod) 
- Go on a date with SugarMommy or Daddy for even more allowance. 

This could be something good.

Question : what's the difference between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 on patreon?

On 8/4/2019 at 9:52 PM, Zemacz said:

I just did a test and I like the idea of this mod. It has potential.

Some ideas:

You could add:
- Give a massage or foot massage for some allowance
- Get naked for some allowance.
- Go streaking for a little more allowance.
- Have sex for more allowance (already in the mod) 
- Go on a date with SugarMommy or Daddy for even more allowance. 

This could be something good.

Question : what's the difference between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2 on patreon?

Reward Traits. Dating System. A way to generate Sims with Sugar Traits in the world.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, neautica said:

Dear ksuiah I was wondering when will we be able to get the sugar life social website is that a pattern exclusive and if so when do we non patreons get it

October I think. I need to update Patreon version first and then I update public here. I'm trying to be one version ahead there.?

Thank you for the public release and work, this looks quite promising.

If I may, I've got some questions and I guess some suggestions as well:

-Reward Traits: I'm not quite clear, do you mean reward traits on top of the suggar cas-traits (meaning the mommy/daddy/baby trait here) or the cas-traits being available as reward traits? While the former would always be welcome, I feel like the latter is needed, since it's a bit of a waste to blow a cas-trait just on being able to fully enjoy the mod.

-Do you plan on adding the option to modify the percentage of the payout? It the mod as it is already looks about perfect for some of my games, except the sums are just way to large. So I'd be really be thankfull for the ability to cut them down to about 10-20% of what it pays right now.

-Down the line, maybe there could be different tiers of Suggar Mommy/Daddy. So a common tier with a low payout and then each advanced tier paying more? I guess the higher tiers would also need additional requirements to start a sugar relationship (specific reward traits, levels in charisma and dancing, maybe even fame levels for the highest tiers?) or maybe could be made harder to satisfy? Simpler solution I guess would be the sugar baby trait being tiered as well, though a bit less immersive as well. I guess a reputation building system could be another option for this sort of thing.

Last, I'd just like to second that the rattle icon is rather off-putting and feels of in such a sexual context.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, MisterGodiva said:

Thank you for the public release and work, this looks quite promising.

If I may, I've got some questions and I guess some suggestions as well:

-Reward Traits: I'm not quite clear, do you mean reward traits on top of the suggar cas-traits (meaning the mommy/daddy/baby trait here) or the cas-traits being available as reward traits? While the former would always be welcome, I feel like the latter is needed, since it's a bit of a waste to blow a cas-trait just on being able to fully enjoy the mod.

-Do you plan on adding the option to modify the percentage of the payout? It the mod as it is already looks about perfect for some of my games, except the sums are just way to large. So I'd be really be thankfull for the ability to cut them down to about 10-20% of what it pays right now.

-Down the line, maybe there could be different tiers of Suggar Mommy/Daddy. So a common tier with a low payout and then each advanced tier paying more? I guess the higher tiers would also need additional requirements to start a sugar relationship (specific reward traits, levels in charisma and dancing, maybe even fame levels for the highest tiers?) or maybe could be made harder to satisfy? Simpler solution I guess would be the sugar baby trait being tiered as well, though a bit less immersive as well. I guess a reputation building system could be another option for this sort of thing.

Last, I'd just like to second that the rattle icon is rather off-putting and feels of in such a sexual context.

Hi! There will rewards traits that you can buy in Reward store and turn your Sim into Sugar Baby/Mommy/Daddy without doing it in CAS. I planning on making pay rate depending on the wealth of the Daddy/Mommy, but it's a little bit coplecate and I'm still working on it. I didn't even think about rattle icon, it looked cute, that's it. It's just an icon and I don't think there is a need to look for something more in it  or sexualised it in any way. I might change in the future, but I spent a lot of time making it look nice and I don't have time to look for something different right now. Maybe later?

7 hours ago, TinyBlep said:

Hello,

Just wanted to ask where is the option to ask the sugar daddy to be one? I dont find it in romance or friendly at all...

Hello! You need to get a little bit of romance first, before you can ask them.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:02 AM, Ksuihuh said:

Hello! You need to get a little bit of romance first, before you can ask them.

I already did.

The guy has the sugar daddy trait, and my sim the sugat baby trait. Their romance is half full and it doesnt show me the option to ask him anyway.

5 hours ago, TinyBlep said:

I already did.

The guy has the sugar daddy trait, and my sim the sugat baby trait. Their romance is half full and it doesnt show me the option to ask him anyway.

Hmmm... Is script file too deep in your Mods folder maybe? It shoudn't be more then one folder deep.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:25 PM, Ksuihuh said:

Hmmm... Is script file too deep in your Mods folder maybe? It shoudn't be more then one folder deep.

Ah that was the problem, you were right...

I really like to keep all my mods super organized and that sometimes fuck ups my mod folder.

Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey ! i downloaded the mod and had it a good bit. both of my sims have the sugar baby and sugar daddy trait and their romance is at 100...but I can't get them to actually date when they're sugar partners. I had one ask to be their girlfriend without the agreement and they were in dating but with the agreement it doesn't let them actually date. If i click on the option to ask, they do but it doesn't actually make them go out.