Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

smilywink.gif.b74e5c31e82272ff1475e37f35ac69ae.gif

Slooowly getting better. Slept for days and still so effing tired... ?

In the CC you can get the 'Workshop Decoration Pack' for free.

Get this CC NOW!

Its one of the better CC which i always considered getting... (Just didn't want to pay as there's a similar one on Nexus ;))

#Crawling back to bed#

Edited by Aylis_Temp
2 hours ago, Cloud_1 said:

From my experience and understanding its because you are using this mod [Bodyslide] Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits which overwrites them with higher poly count (smoother) outfits. This also helps to limit the confusion of 1k repetitive outfits to deal with when using bodyslide. 

V/R

Capture.PNG.57f2c22af47d7f8ce1727234e4e37c25.PNG

i was talking about the body bodyslide rather than the outfit ones . Because when i tried to install it without the base body bodyslide files, nothing was showing up on the preview panel .

But the actual annoying problem im dealing with is the male npc changing bodyshape after taking off clothes. i didnt quite understand the instructions for the modified ZeX-ZBG one , might be because english isnt my first language

Edited by harvercode
extra question

Ahh ok, so yes you need to install the base bodyslide files which are used to set  the shapes. If you see random bodies appearing after you build the bodies in bodyslide ,that is a function of BodyGen, which if I am not mistaken is enabled in LooksMenu.  It could also be the case that whatever mods you are using are changing the body type to a preset value ( IE sex mods that are exclusive of AAF). If you were talking about your PC or a specific companion, you could just set the outfit / specific bodyslide ( some companions have their own). One thing to remember is that after you build the bodyslide files provided ( BodyTalk 3, Bodytalk3-Nevernude,Bodytalk3-Uncut(if you choose this option during mod installation), FusionGirl-ClothingMakers, FusionGirl-NeverNude, FusionGirl-Nude, and FusionGirl-Uniboob) is that these files are the basis that the bodygen bodies are "morphed" from.

Anyways hope this doesn't confuse you more.

V/R

Cloud_1

19 hours ago, Cloud_1 said:

Ahh ok, so yes you need to install the base bodyslide files which are used to set  the shapes. If you see random bodies appearing after you build the bodies in bodyslide ,that is a function of BodyGen, which if I am not mistaken is enabled in LooksMenu.  It could also be the case that whatever mods you are using are changing the body type to a preset value ( IE sex mods that are exclusive of AAF). If you were talking about your PC or a specific companion, you could just set the outfit / specific bodyslide ( some companions have their own). One thing to remember is that after you build the bodyslide files provided ( BodyTalk 3, Bodytalk3-Nevernude,Bodytalk3-Uncut(if you choose this option during mod installation), FusionGirl-ClothingMakers, FusionGirl-NeverNude, FusionGirl-Nude, and FusionGirl-Uniboob) is that these files are the basis that the bodygen bodies are "morphed" from.

Anyways hope this doesn't confuse you more.

V/R

Cloud_1

Yes, thank you for explaining it to me my friend

On 10/5/2022 at 3:54 AM, Aylis_Temp said:

smilywink.gif.b74e5c31e82272ff1475e37f35ac69ae.gif

Slooowly getting better. Slept for days and still so effing tired... ?

In the CC you can get the 'Workshop Decoration Pack' for free.

Get this CC NOW!

Its one of the better CC which i always considered getting... (Just didn't want to pay as there's a similar one on Nexus ;))

#Crawling back to bed#

Do you have link for? I could not find that file.

@Yrral

The CC isn't free anymore... Now you have to pay for it.

'Prototype Gauss Rifle' is free now. Checking it

'Arcade Workshop Pack' too. Same 

'Neon Flats' got reduced by 75% (finally got rid of my last atoms). Checking it but i guess a patch is required.

Flirty Commonwealth is a keeper (aka will be added to the guide). Thanks for the suggestion. ? 

Edited by Aylis_Temp

@Yrral

Picture? Nope that would require more than 20 screenshots i'd have to edit.

Txt-file? No idea how to get one.

Besides i got quite a few mods in testing which would also show up and i don't know for sure which will end up in the guide. In the end the list on page one plus the last update is my 'official' modlist. So posting my test build would only confuse...

Creating your own LOD

Doing that will allow you to create a LOD version for your own setup. 

Required files

xLODgen                                            The generator for your files.            ?Don't forget to run this later via MO2!

FO4LODgen Ressources                    The basic files for the generator.      ?Install it just below the UFO4 Patch.

FO4 HD Overhaul HD LOD Textures   LOD textures for our texture pack.  ?Last one of Luxor's texture packs. 

BSA Browser                                       Allows us to extract BA2 files.

Preparation

We have to do a few things manually.

xLODgen

Rename 'xlodgen' to 'FO4LODgen'.

You can use a parameter in MO2 to specify where the files are created:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.3335e6d580f32f6ac23f525ffd644ad0.jpg

Doing this will save you the time to have to copy the created files into a new mod. 

Ressourcees

1. DELETE 'FO4LODgen-HighTrees.esp'. This one is buggy...

2, Sort the ESP of the ressources in this order:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.8698072b5acaccd5e2b843d5fc995c12.jpg

More LOD textures

1. Create a new empty mod and name it 'Another Pine Forest Mod LOD'.

2. Copy the BA2 file 'Another Pine Forest Mod - Textures.ba2' from 'Another Pine Forest Mod' into the new mod.

3. Now extract the BA2 file and DELETE everything which is not in a LOD folder. It should look like this:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.c6c6ac6052e345c2b76df304ba82d50e.jpg

Now move the new mod just below 'Another Pine Forest Mod' and activate it.

LoD for All

DEACTIVATE/REMOVE the mod 'LoD for All - ... Edition'. It is not needed anymore if you create your own LOD files.

My patches

DEACTIVATE them for the creation of the LOD. The tool i used to create them isn't working with xLODgen.

Creating your LOD

Now start 'FO4LODgen' through MO2. After a short while a window will pop up with settings.

Activate everything in the left panel and make sure to use the following settings:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.fef9fe0df25a32e0a89db83796fa489c.jpg

After it has run its course you only have to DEACTIVE FO4LODgen Ressources and FO4 HD Overhaul HD LOD Textures as they arn't needed anymore.

Then (RE)ACTIVATE my patches (should you use them) and the newly created LOD mod.

Now have some fun using a LOD that is perfect for your personal build. :)

Note 

Generally i'd recommend to pack the loose files into a BA2. But we got several mods that use loose files which would override the files we just created. This is, of course, something we should avoid.  

Edited by Aylis_Temp
9 hours ago, Aylis_Temp said:

@Yrral

Picture? Nope that would require more than 20 screenshots i'd have to edit.

Txt-file? No idea how to get one.

Besides i got quite a few mods in testing which would also show up and i don't know for sure which will end up in the guide. In the end the list on page one plus the last update is my 'official' modlist. So posting my test build would only confuse...

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I should not have asked for screenshots. That would be a big task.

The text file I was referring to is the modlist.txt in your MO2 profile folder. I just thought it would be faster than going through page one list.

Where can I find the last update is my 'official' modlist?

Thanks again for your work.

14 minutes ago, Aylis_Temp said:

Page 53

Just checked 'modlist.txt'. I have no idea how this is supposed to be of any help. Incredible long, no links, no separators and upside down... ?

Really fast response. I use notepad++ to compare two modlist files to find where files are missing or in wrong order.

But that's ok I will press on as suggested. Thanks again. Glad you are better. Stay healthy.

I hope how soon you can update page.

5 hours ago, Aylis_Temp said:

The CC 'Neon Flats' isn't fully compatible with our version of Goodneighbor. The entrance works but the door got a copied version (my assumption) that sticks out into the street. Looks a bit strange, but it seems to work otherwise.

Going through the next ones...

I have been using Neon Flats for a bit with your modlist, I use this mod to fix the double door issue I had: