[SDV] Manly Prostitution 1_4 (Old/Unsuported) Check Devious Valley Modpack!

[SDV] Manly Prostitution 1_4 (Old/Unsuported) Check Devious Valley Modpack!

Manly Prostitution        Updated 1.4     (Compatible with SDV1.4) Text in yellow are changes

(famer character on male action)

After 8pm you can go to your favorite Male npc house and offer your body in exchange for a reward.

At least 4 options will be avalible per npc :

Give Oral

Have Anal

Have Oral

Give Anal

Changed the question format.  now you can see all the 4 answers right away!

You can do this once each night, forever.

Some Npcs will have dialogues when you talk to them after the event has ended. 

NPC for service :   (9)

Spoiler

Alex

Sam

Shane

Sebastian

Clint

Lewis

Demetrius

Willy

Professor   (frat valley,,  north to Sam´s house)

Note : want to add more, but i need to  do reworks for them.

Like the wizard, Linus, maybe marlon, Harvey   etc...

Requirements:+++++++++++++++++

UndareDeviousCore (and requirements)     --   You need to download the new version. And DELETE [Advanced Location Loader if you had it]

Milk for Milk

If you want Lewis, get this hot version of Lewis  ----  Updated for 1.4

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Optional /Recommended

Muscle Body      Updated with new format   (for females too)

CockDick        Updated

(By default i am using custom versions, because vanila ones doesnt look appealing) 

If you Want Willy to be avalible for service use Willy

And/Or Clint 

(with my modified version of Clint:P       Updated it for 1.4

(Or this shirtless variant of Clint:naughty:    Dont know if the author updated

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Activate the Mod ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After you install The requirements and This mod :

-Launch the game once  (This will generate a Config file in your [CP]UndaresProstitution folder)

-Close the game

-Go to your [CP]UndaresProstitution folder,  and open the Confing file  (You need a text editor,  i use Notepad+)

Now the values are "true" or "false"     NEW!!!!!!

Example :

"UndareYoungAlex": "true",
  "UndareYoungSam": "false",
  "UndareYoungShane": "true",
  "UndareYoungSebastian": "true",

In this example,,, all these npcs will be avalible but Sam.

The default value for all npcs is "false" ,this means the mod will do nothing until you modify at least one value.

Note: The Introduction Event is by Default True.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trigger Events ++++++++++++++++

Undare Devious Core mod allows you to enter Male Npc houses after 8pm to 2am

When you do that, the even will start

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rewards ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Each npc can give you 2 things.  

1-a cum sample 

2-A valuable material.  Example : (alex=ruby, Sam=Topaz, Sebastian=Amethyst etc..)

Now having sex with an Npc will increase his ❤️ level by 50 points (250 = full heart)

The estimate value in reward items (if you serve 8 npcs in one night) is about 2000 gold pieces a day. 

Remember to have at least 2 empty spaces in your inventory for the rewards (Stacking rewards items are added as normal)

Otherwise the extra items will be discarded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note :

I put a lot of work on this,, naturally i may be missing something...

So maybe bugs, typos.. 

Also, did some compatibility with StardewValleyExpanded.   There should be less or no errors at all.

I tested this 1.4 build for 2 whole seasons. It worked perfectly.

Did a test with sounds added for every suck/fuck motion, and they didnt work well.  The sounds in SDV are not the best for this project (tested around 50+) And somehow  the sound Desync.  So no sounds for now.

@ImmaNekocat

Locations2.png.8640a5272287015875c4269eb56408f2.png

You can find the Professor in the Frat tho. 

Forgot people are not too familiar with that past Frat Valley mod tho.

(Gonna post this on the Undare Devious Core tho)

are these places functional? (the Frat Dept. and the Prismatic hub) As in, are there events there, have you implemented everything you wanted in those places, do the NPC's have events or is there any reason to increase friendship with them? Are the dream mechanics functional? tl;dr are those two places fully functional? or will you add more things, like buying and stuff?

12 hours ago, undare said:

@ImmaNekocat

Locations2.png.8640a5272287015875c4269eb56408f2.png

You can find the Professor in the Frat tho. 

Forgot people are not too familiar with that past Frat Valley mod tho.

(Gonna post this on the Undare Devious Core tho)

The Frat house is not here. And they're still on the Desert map, where I can't reach them.image.png.9ce5a47aa40d1a35a98a3cea2fad6c9d.png

@doggostout

They have no events, and it has no case raising their friendship.  /

(I need them there to run and test other things). 

They will have more things, but i needed them there to test stability.

@ImmaNekoCat

Only 2 things can cause that.

You may be missing the "TMX loader" mod

or the  "CustomNpcFixes" mod.

@haruki0526

You just install all the requirement files in  

Then you unpack THAT mod file

You will find inside a folder called "UndareDeviousCore".. open it and drag its contents to Stardew/Mods folder

Then you unpack this mod in the same location.

Your Stardew Mods folder shoul look like this :

342.PNG.1e0b9f5d2bb1ee53767d0461789f7b61.PNG

Then follow the Activation steps described in this mod page.  Open the config file.. etc

I made them for Night encounters....    But then i found that, after 1.3 update, Players and Npcs no longer cast a light in events. resulting in Very dark scenes. 

Until i resolve that i prefer to hide them.   

Still, they look nicely decorative, no harm in leaving them around :) .

Btw...  does the prostitution encounters work?...   You may not believe it but, i had no confirmation of the mod working.. haha  

Want to believe users are "Busy" so they cant type back :P 

1 hour ago, undare said:

I made them for Night encounters....    But then i found that, after 1.3 update, Players and Npcs no longer cast a light in events. resulting in Very dark scenes. 

Btw...  does the prostitution encounters work?...   You may not believe it but, i had no confirmation of the mod working.. haha  

For me everything works just fine, no errors at all, everything works exceptionally well

9 hours ago, undare said:

Everything worked great for me. Only issue that I had was the that the time I could enter the homes would reset to default if I exit to title and load back in. But that's probably just because of one of the other mods I have installed and it's not that much of an issue for me since it works again like normal if I just fully close out of the game and start it back up.

Really enjoyed your Starbound mods, so I'm happy to see what all you're able to do with this and the Devious Core. :D

2 hours ago, Spiritfox17 said:

Everything worked great for me. Only issue that I had was the that the time I could enter the homes would reset to default if I exit to title and load back in. But that's probably just because of one of the other mods I have installed and it's not that much of an issue for me since it works again like normal if I just fully close out of the game and start it back up.

Really enjoyed your Starbound mods, so I'm happy to see what all you're able to do with this and the Devious Core. :D

Thanks a lot!.

The issue you describe is common, and dates to pre 1.3 update. (Npc fixes mod lessen the issue tho..)

Another vanilla issue is that if you rezise the game window during events, the window will relocate always to where the farmer is. Even if it is outscreen during the scene. 

6 hours ago, Tomspron said:

I'm using Karmillya map edits and Stardew Valley Expanded, i was wondering if it was possible to acces the prof appartement with i dunno an item ?

Since you can't access it with thoses map extensions...

Downloaded Stardew Valley Expanded.   

And it says: "(3) Don't use any mods that edit map layouts. Many of these will not be compatible."

You can do 2 things tho.  

1-  IF  the Blue apartment is visible in town (behind SAm´s house)  but you cant access it.. then..

In your  Stardew Valley\Mods\[TMX]Undungeons

In the content file

Captura44.PNG.34890ca2ff0298e1ae4f47d93008d609.PNG

Edit the "position" values    [ x, y ]       (you need an editor like TILED to see the tile coordinates).

2- Just add a Warp point to the room elsewhere.

In your  Stardew Valley\Mods\[TMX]Undungeons

In the content file

There is already a sample code for that.

Captura6.PNG.4afb9042f9974df5717b92370b22bb27.PNG

Remove the  /*   

And Change the values in the circle to   7 13    (i just did that in the image).

btw, the 7 4 coordinates in the bus stop are these:

(it should be 1 tile above...  sorry)

BusStop.PNG.10b494eaa25acbf3c1c43170b494c0d2.PNG

The problem with both solutions is that, you wont be able to acess the "Prostitution events for the professor".

For the second solution i may be able to provide a working alternative.

Pm if you want a further fix.

9 hours ago, TobiasBubblegum said:

hey, I'm having a little hard time trying to use your mod. I did everything you said, but when I enter the game appears that error and I can't enter the frat.
You know how can I solve it?

file:///C:/Users/WINDOWS%207/Documents/Lightshot/Screenshot_9.png

Hem.   what error?

Use this to attach the log image.   

Captura4.PNG.51ff57444e9b6a65e3356f55b3f6a271.PNG

( the above is an image tho...  :P ) it appears when writing a comment.

I have some tips for who has a problem with this mod and they requirements

1.install

1.1 First download all mod they requirements

You have to check some mod need an under version or Canceled but change to use another one instead

1.2 Some mod need a manual  to install

You can check it if they have a problem should be a red text in there (On a purple text). Try to manual to install them make sure don't do it a wrong folder

image.png

Sry for used your images but I'm lazy 

342.PNG

2.Gameplay

2.1 First going inside
                             (I'm only check it in a new game not sure about other save game )

After the cutscene, you'll in your house don't do anything but go outside to the new location. They have two places try yo get in there

if you can go inside don't forget to save the game

Locations2.png 

I love your mods hope new things in the future Thx

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, that one nerd said:

Is there anyway to use this for female characters as i rarely use male characters, just curious

Yes. The events are not genderlocked, and the dialogs are neutral.

Right now the farmer is portrayed as a black leather avatar,  this will change in the upcoming update to use the actual farmer in the events. (male/female alike)

With the command "prostitution" the farmer  will be serving the other male npcs, oraly or analy,, so everything ok in this mode.

In the update i will add   the farmer as the "Top"  in the events.   (with another command), A female can use this with the mod : JUNK

To have a dick...  Or also, i am planning to add a Strap-On.

Of Course, totally optional and Customizable for all the mods i am doing.

Hey I think you accidentally left a mistake in somehow, the same error you had with Event repeater (In the comments of the mod page) seems to be still happening for me, and even after removing the comment stuff in the manifest.json SMAPI is still getting very upset. Is there any way to fix this..? 

Before trying to fix it (I don't think there's any different but perhaps there's some tiny difference between them?)

2109565928_Screenshot(115)ButtrustmethisisafterItookascreenshotafterreinstallingtheprostitutioncontentthingy.png.e830aac48b772b1302fac43b59757d79.png

The attempt

1640316476_Screenshot(113).png.933bc0ca0d9340a94fe11f65bd13f2f8.png

After fix

2109565928_Screenshot(115)ButtrustmethisisafterItookascreenshotafterreinstallingtheprostitutioncontentthingy.png.e830aac48b772b1302fac43b59757d79.png

(Sorry for the probably terrible screenshots I'm half asleep rn...)

EDIT: The config stuff was scattered through some other mods, I believe it was just NPC helpers, though I recommend scrubbing through just to make sure.

7 hours ago, TrueAmi said:

Hey I think you accidentally left a mistake in somehow, the same error you had with Event repeater (In the comments of the mod page) seems to be still happening for me, and even after removing the comment stuff in the manifest.json SMAPI is still getting very upset. Is there any way to fix this..? 

Before trying to fix it (I don't think there's any different but perhaps there's some tiny difference between them?)

The attempt

1640316476_Screenshot(113).png.933bc0ca0d9340a94fe11f65bd13f2f8.png

After fix

(Sorry for the probably terrible screenshots I'm half asleep rn...)

EDIT: The config stuff was scattered through some other mods, I believe it was just NPC helpers, though I recommend scrubbing through just to make sure.

As a reminder...  the fix is having just the 2.7.0 version of Event Repeater.

One of the main problems is that  [Event Repeater] doesnt like  /////Comments  in some parts of the code.  

I had a ///Comment in front of   ConfigSchema in the NpcHelphers content file..   you may want to erase it

I think i had another mod with a comment after the ConfigSchema...  Maybe in the Prostitution mod content file too.

Note..   I have a working update for the version 4.0.0  So the fix will be obsolete soon.

It may take me a little while to  release it, so if you dont mind,, hang on!.