[SDV] Undare Devious Core 1_4 Updated

[SDV] Undare Devious Core 1_4 Updated

Undare Devious Core       Update to 1_4 Be sure to read the Yellow text for changes.!!!!

(Male on male oriented content)

This is a collection of Scripts, sprites, animations,Graphic editor files,new Npcs and game tweaks  i need for running OTHER mods.

Modders note   :   My mods will use the ids  From 5,900,000 to 7,000,000    (other mods with those ids will conflict with mine)

Notable changes you will encounter when installing this mod :

-Most Male habited NPC houses will stay open up to 2am  (their doors had a limit of 8:00 pm)

-The NeoFrat Valley Npcs are added to the game (4 of them) (without content,  i´ll add more for them later)

-FratValley Blue department is added behind Sam House. With 3 new rooms. moved their house a few tiles north

-Very south to Marnie ranch and close to the sewers there is the entrance for the "Prismatic Hub", (you dont need to go there,, i store my "NPC Helpers" there)

-2 new Npcs as "NpcHelpers" (for my modding needs)

-The portraits, animations and characters dont overwrite any vanilla content in game.

Installation +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hard Requirements and their own requirements in their pages:

For version 1.4+     Update them all.  but [ALL]

Smapi 
ContentPatcher

EventRepeater     

CustomNPCFixes

EntoaroxFramework
PyTK           -        Its giving an error for everyone..   Harmless for now.
TMXLoader

Warning :

AdvancedLocationLoader   NO LONGER SUPPORTED.  "Delete" it if you already have it.

Recomended

SkipIntro
UI Info Suite

AFTER

The contents "INSIDE" "UndareDeviousCore1_4" Rar/zip go inside  "Mods" folder in your SDV directory

overwriting as needed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MODS ++++++++++++++++

Manly Prostitution    -Whore your way to success!  Updated for 1.4 - New!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Special Note ++++++++

Working great with 1.4  tested it for 2 whole seasons.

+++++++++++++++++

Warning! ++++++++++++++++++

Advanced Location Loader is no longer Supported.   Delete it if you already had it.

I Did adjustments so it doesnt conflict with StardewValleyExpanded.  Moved new locations a bit, moved an Npc, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

ME:++++++++++++

I Worked really hard to plan, sprite, animate and code this series of mods. So

Please dont repost or reuse them.   (you can use personal edits for your own use)

And be kind to give a like or a comment..  (no need tho)

Hope you all enjoy as i did...

++++++++++++++

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Listed on the Installation Part

58 minutes ago, ImmaNekoCat said:

I want to edit the Global Avatar

Which sprite do I have select?

Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP]UndareNpcHelpers\assets\Image   

The image is called "DreamChar"

Make sure to have a backup of your edits.  Because i will be modifying/overwriting that file in a future update (to make it a bit more customizable)

11 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

which mod manager do you recommend to use with stardewvalley? do you know something like mod organizer 2? i like the folder virtualization and the easy method to sort the assets order by just dragging the mods.

Tbh..  i dont use any.

People in the modding Discord for SDV have mentioned mod organizer works tho.

There are a few official updates coming for SDV and modding tools,, so i dont know how stable it can be in the long term...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bunnybunnybun said:

Are there any events involving the fratboys?  Haven't triggered any, even if I cheat up to max hearts on everyone

They have none....   yet. I added them to test stability.

They are doing good tho, so they will get some at some point.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I super appreciate this mod. I love playing Stardew Valley as it is but I kind of want this to be around whenever I get bored. Currently, I have mine super modded..but I guess the mod this would more likely clash is Stardew Valley Expanded but I don't really know so I tried playing it with SVE. I am able to enter the prismatic hub, see the custom npcs... but anyway here are the possible errors related to this. Let me know if you need the whole log. Thanks a lot and more power to you.

[Content Patcher Animations] This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP]UndareNpcHelpers\content.json.
Technical details: Unexpected token when deserializing object: StartObject. Path 'ConfigSchema', line 8, position 3.
   at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path)
   at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.CollectPatches() in G:\StardewValley\Mods\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 109
   at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.UpdateAnimations(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in G:\StardewValley\Mods\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 66
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args)

[Advanced Location Loader] Applying SDV Undare Places and Buildings...
[Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Forest@[5,26]:Buildings => `Action` = LockedDoorWarp 8 24 WizardHouse 600 2600)
[Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Mountain@[76,8]:Buildings => `Action` = LockedDoorWarp 6 19 AdventureGuild 900 2600)
[Advanced Location Loader] Patches applied!

I think the error is related to Event repeater...  the newer version need another code (Thta i really have).

SDV Expanded make it clear to not add content that mess with maps layout.

i checked the files of SDVE  and i think... i have a easy unprofessional fix for it. 

The problem is, his maps are loaded in the file named "[TMX] Stardew Valley Expanded Locations"

Thats very ahead in the "Loading order". because the game load the files by alphabetical order. So maybe changing SDVE files to to something like "[AA] Stardew Valley Expanded Locations"  Or maybe add them to a SubFolder named "AAA".

I thin i head Smapi can now check for subfolders..  but that is subject to testing.

Anyway.. the first line of the error is a common one, and its solved by now.. i just need to upload the newer versions for that new verison. (later tho, when i finish doing the current mod)

Thank you! I understand that I shouldn't be messing up with SDVE maps but when I saw your your mod, downloaded out of curiosity, and checked the files and images - I wanted it.

For the error with Advanced Location Loader, I think I can live with those since I'm not into Marlon and Wizard anyway, and I don't think they're in the Manly Prostitution mod anyways (which works fine and super loved it, btw).

With the mod going with SDVE, the few issues I saw are location booboos.
1. Fratboys' room entrance goes to the fence blocked by a box at Sam's house. I tried moving its location a little bit up and I can now go inside. Problem: When I go out, I am warped back to the original entrance which is in the box.
2. Trevor is trapped at the Adventurer's Guild crates which is now at the town. Poor guy.
3. Alastor and Bathrooms - Just saw these in the location file and I'm not sure what are these but I'm not seeing them. Could be triggered by something, unused or location issues as well?

I'm no modder; wish I could be and I guess going through the files is a good training so I will try figuring out things too and hope that's fine. :)

Modding tools and game stability are not perfect.  Thats why i leave "unused" things around. 

I do use them when i work on them, but afterwards i disable because there is missing mod content, unstability or just something that will change because official updates/modding tools. (modder problems i guess)

I´ll be super honest...   I really dont know if i want to do compatibility with SDVE...     Thing is, it has more dependencies and i´ll need to change file structure a lot!.

If ANY of the dependencies fails in an upcoming update.. Boom! its over. So adding more is risking more..  (it happened to me with frat valley pre 1.3 ,, modding tools that never got updated to this date... So i had to scrap the whole project).

Hopefully, with the content i have planned and the coding discoveries i made, the vanila experience will be more than enough. 

In the upcoming days i am releasing the Reworked prostitution mod and maybe other sexy stuff, so there is a backup plan for those reversing to vanilaSDV.

2 hours ago, Clactiu said:

so the new version of frat valley will take longer. Other than that the new version of mod prostitution is ready? when it intends to launch.

its at 75% done...  (the prostitution one)

Did more sprite work, flavor text.  Added extra stuff....     So yeah... i am hoping this week.

@rjames106

Found the problem with the wizard tower...  the New tile location on the expanded mod is  5 17   while the vanila is (5 26)

And i see the mod moved the adventure Guild from the mountains to the town....    to position  33 99......    

I may do a compatibility patch for both..

The first error on your log was from event repeater (fixed)

And for the misplaced npcs, and building of frat valley, i may just move them elsewhere.

There is one more building.... The prismatic Hub...   Its from Marnie´s house, All to the south +7 tiles east . Its a semiGiant crystal with an entrance (you cant miss it)

Is it there?...  Is overlaping with anything?.

There's a maple tree at the top of Prismatic Hub but I can still enter. I tried moving it 2 cells south but when I go out, I'm now trapped in the prism so I can live with the original location  (wish I was trapped in Activus instead lol).

So I guess there are only 2 important location issues - the fratboys entrance and Trevor (not sure if he is supposed to walk?).

Btw, I loved the lore with the professor and giving service to Alex haha.

Yeah, i plan to move Trevor Inside The frat Valley buildings...    I put him outside because was testing how pathing works with this new modding tools.   Turns out they dont go inside custom buildings, unless you add them with another modding tool. (done).

Also,, i wanted to give him a custom room.  

The Prismatic hub is not important at all.  I need it to store npcs, and..  i think there is a Quest when you start a new game...  "Meet all the npcs".  And that counts custom ones. So if people want to clear that quest, they need to meet the ones i have created too.

Things are going smoothly... :D 

Hi, I just realized you already updated this to work with SVE. I downloaded it and everything works great. No red SMAPI messages so far. And Trevor is now free and walks back to the Fratboys' lair. Now, I can live as a wholesome famer by day and Fratboys patron at night. ?

Thanks again and more power to you!

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, ThatRandomGuyFTW said:

Hi so I downloaded this mod and one weird thing I noticed is that I cant enter the structure that is added behind sams house and when I check the Smapi command window  a bunch of red text pops up when I do. I have no idea whats going on and am wondering if somehow I did something wrong?

@ThatRandomGuyFTW  An official update 1.4 just came out yesterday.  It broke mods.  obviously mine too.  It will take them and me time to update mods.

• 3 months later...

@pupdagr

As a reminder.. the file you need to download is the one with  "1.4" in the end.

(1.1 is the old one, has [ALL] and its broken.)

Given you just downloaded this file :

If you have "Advanced Location Loader" folder Still in your mod folder : Just Delete it!

Not needed anymore!.

• 4 weeks later...