[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

7 hours ago, Number24 said:

Encountered something weird today with Solicitations. Every time a client asks for a three way something seems to break for me. Everything proceeds as it should right up until AAF starts the “Gathering” phase where it seems to get stuck. In the AAF I can see three actors have been selected (My character, original client and new person selected to fill the last slot) and AAF says “gathering”. However the third person never shows up even well past the gathering time-out setting (when aaf should have decided to skip right to the animation). The other odd thing here is that typically during the gathering phase my character is locked in place (sure I can look 180 degrees from side to side but that’s it, I can’t roam around), however when this bug happens I have complete control of my character. I can walk around and do whatever I want, as if aaf wasn’t doing anything.

This only ever happens when RSE: Brothels attempts to call up a three way, normal 2 person animations happen exactly as they should. I also did check to make sure that my three way animations were working by manually staging the scene in aaf, and sure enough they work just fine.

Playing a Male PC right now  so I haven't been using solicitation... but I understand most of the code is recycled and this ALWAYS happened to me with RSEE Vol 4.  I eventually gave up on three ways and turned it off as a lost cause.  Great description of what happens, I recognized it immediately.  FYI, Three ways did work for me in other mods , SEU (Sex 'em Up) for example.  

Is there a way to, when the client is a human female, for she to be in the male possition of the animation with a female prostitute?

Also, could be possible to get a mcm option to tweak the probability of using a bed or other furniture and using just de "ground"

anyway, good mod, it works better than when it was RSEE Vol4. Thank You.

There are things I still want to tweak, rework and this mod is nowhere near being what I would call final. I will for sure look into the threesome thing - it was always the plan.

@Flashy (JoeR) Had my first Madame Radiant quest trigger, or at least the dialog for it triggered. My Madame suggested to me that I "give out 5 free samples" ::Wink:: ::Wink:: However, no actual quest was given. I figured that I'd give out the samples anyway and see what happens. So I hop over to Diamond City, please 5 clients and return to my Brothel. Sadly though my Madame acted like I never spoke to her in the first place and tried to give me the quest again, to exactly the same effect as before.

2 hours ago, Number24 said:

@Flashy (JoeR) Had my first Madame Radiant quest trigger, or at least the dialog for it triggered. My Madame suggested to me that I "give out 5 free samples" ::Wink:: ::Wink:: However, no actual quest was given. I figured that I'd give out the samples anyway and see what happens. So I hop over to Diamond City, please 5 clients and return to my Brothel. Sadly though my Madame acted like I never spoke to her in the first place and tried to give me the quest again, to exactly the same effect as before.

Looking into it. @Number24

For clarity, you never saw this?

ScreenShot2643.png.02752256fe96a413670d8c91c4ba3d48.png

Because, if you didnt see this, I dont see how the Madame could have talked to you about it in the first place.

And you were offering free samples right via the Player Prostitution methods?

And if so, did it say OFFER FREEBIE or did it say ADVERTISE BROTHEL as the choice type? If it didnt say ADVERTISE, there may be a problem there and thats why your count never increased and why the Madame didn't talk about it when you went back.

@Number24 - pardon the series of screenshots, but they tell the story of my test.

ScreenShot784.png.e612a18ddb4c0554f5d3be4cff199241.pngScreenShot785.png.ab97e460f001b4461c1bac6d794a4018.png

ScreenShot787.png.00dab800fa72085f05e3723642a66c4c.pngScreenShot788.png.49eb62c23febd2eb7e0f6cba0b33b4f2.png

ScreenShot789.png.1849dbbfa9ba0e19443272c187e76996.pngScreenShot790.png.965de21bd36705c4926d6722184af265.png

ScreenShot791.png.aa3b36fdacb6975425860861b37255cf.pngScreenShot792.png.1ec810a68ffea3c2c3b5c066891c6cf4.png

ScreenShot793.png.984d3d458c6a506e7d241f2b12e61a7a.pngScreenShot794.png.84a170d93320b1f41a997fc612cbcba8.png

ScreenShot795.png.131959698eac1e8fc21469ec12a3d246.pngScreenShot796.png.f4cde6b499e96b7e690ef424d63004c2.png

ScreenShot797.png.1c4714c001b228a15dbd14b1cc14ee29.pngScreenShot798.png.e640ba3e82615ce82f7657c16982a241.png

ScreenShot799.png.ef6361eb6d09fc47f76111487e1d44c0.pngScreenShot800.png.b6c1625b7f9f82cdc7c0be7ce3410ae3.png

ScreenShot801.png.b4a58150cbd81974fd6dbd8463f2d5f0.pngScreenShot802.png.a694ac90f2d4e20303454ab8c010a824.png

ScreenShot803.png.e4c792e5e2151b62134e05476cc2a312.pngScreenShot804.png.ab11abde65501e0d77045dec7695e348.png

At this point, AAF animation played, at the end of which a message appears onscreen that I was too slow to screen capture:

"You have provided 1 advertisement for your brothel."

I then had four more encounters to increase my ADVERTISE COUNT to 5, at which point I was told to return to my madame.

ScreenShot807.png.6e75e33d9755b0ee4c0efed313ebbe52.pngScreenShot808.png.021556533a4e1d60efda9c8493014479.png

ScreenShot809.png.12021fc0592b670441dce031db0f41fa.pngScreenShot810.png.6f79a1a65ddb35f08d2878918ef91fd7.png

ScreenShot812.png.b9578f3a9d00a103a84108fdea2eb9c7.png

The keys here are having the ADVERTISE BROTHEL option in dialogue and the message about completing an advertisement when sex completes.

Obviously, if the dialogue option isnt there, the counter wont increase either. I dont know what happened to your playthrough of the radiant quest though. Mayeb Diamond City is not a good location, I just don't know. Or, for some reason you just didnt get the advertise option...  strange. But in my build, which is the same as yours, it worked fine...

@Number24

Now, if you want to force retest this Radiant Quest, I can tell you how to force it to start.

Open the console and type these sequentially, WHILE in the settlement with a madame / brothel in it (this part is IMPORTANT):

Set RSE_Brothel_RadiantAllowed to 1

Set RSE_Brothel_RadiantType to 3

Startquest RSE_Brothels_Radiant_Advertise

SetStage RSE_Brothels_Radiant_Advertise 10

Once you close the console, the quest should start and tell you to talk to the Madame. You can take it from there and compare your results to my own.

58 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@Number24

Now, if you want to force retest this Radiant Quest, I can tell you how to force it to start.

Open the console and type these sequentially, WHILE in the settlement with a madame / brothel in it (this part is IMPORTANT):

Set RSE_Brothel_RadiantAllowed to 1

Set RSE_Brothel_RadiantType to 3

Startquest RSE_Brothels_Radiant_Advertise

SetStage RSE_Brothels_Radiant_Advertise 10

Once you close the console, the quest should start and tell you to talk to the Madame. You can take it from there and compare your results to my own.

@Flashy (JoeR) Good news/Bad news time. Forcing the quest to restart seems to have done the trick, or at least I got the quest start, got all the dialog from the Madame and I now see the active quest in my "Data" Tab of my Pip-Boy. Bad new Solicitations don't seem to be working any more. I can get "A Client is Approaching" and the quest pip appears above an NPC's head and they will walk up to me, and that is where it stops. They won't go into the normal dialog of "Hey gorgeous..." This is really weird because they were working just fine before.

::sigh:: Well no more time for testing. I've got to get to bed. And sadly I'm leaving town for work tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday evening. I'll be able to check in on this thread while I'm on the road, I just won't be able to actually try and possible solutions.

Thanks for you help, Joe

26 minutes ago, anudegamer said:

One more thing, my prostitute won't stay on her mat. She wonders around the settlement and when she finds a customer it says no safe found or it's too far away.

Yeah, I need to fix how all of this works, since they do tend to wander around now, either by removing the mat, increasing safe distance check or forcing them into an AI package that keeps them on the mat when assigned to it. I'll play around and figure out which is the best method to go for. Thanks for pointing this out!

13 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Yeah, I need to fix how all of this works, since they do tend to wander around now, either by removing the mat, increasing safe distance check or forcing them into an AI package that keeps them on the mat when assigned to it. I'll play around and figure out which is the best method to go for. Thanks for pointing this out!

Cool. It's an awesome mod set btw, love it.

Couple of little things ive had go wrong in my playtime. Thought i might as well share in case it assists. The Madame gave me a quest to advertise the Brothel. It took me quite a while to figure out how to actually do that but i won't spoil it for others that haven't tried out the mod yet. Perhaps some explanation text in the quest log might assist people? Also, possibly one for the conflicting mods list. I have Better Settlers by Thom293 installed. When i went back to see the madame after "advertising" i wasn't able to complete the quest as Better Settlers had flagged her as a wasteland Doctor and that dialogue kept appearing when i tried to talk to her. Oh, one more thing but i think it's already a known issue. Clients are using a female voice when you stand close to them and they do that "yeah" and "you need something" etc dialogue. ?

Run into some problems, first madame didn't give me the quest for advertising, but the console commands fixed it. Not relevant but still wanted to mention.
The real problem is shown in the picture. There are no clients coming into my settlement, which is in Egret Tours Marina. I've set the scanning to max, reinstalled the mods twice, reset all the lady's whit the rings, basically redid everything. But still no clients and still the same message.
enb2019_7_25_15_52_56.jpg.2625c374a571247f24ab73902d578e5c.jpg

3 hours ago, tch65721 said:

It seems to me that after you collect all the magnolia mags you are supposed to be able to service normally hostile factions.  Can anyone recall the details? 

When you have received the issue called The Mouth of Ill Repute, you then have the ability to wear the Solicitation Ring and become allies to Raiders, Children of Atom, Triggermen, Gunners, The Forged and Super Mutants, yes. But only so long as you are wearing the ring.

Remember, magazines are given as a reward for total clients serviced now - they are neither found nor purchased.

The Mouth of Ill Repute volume is given when you hit 200 serviced clients. It looks like this.

image.png.844f6138a1a4f32fd299f649314dd79d.png

Okay, pretty big bug I'm having. Idk if conflict or what happens behind the scenes but here is what I am experiencing. 

Upon receiving the minutemen quest clearing the way for overland station, which immediately preceeds the quest to take the castle, everytime I save the game I CTD. Quicksave, regular save, autosave whatever. 

If I uninstall all the RSE mods i can load up and quicksave again. ? 

I'm just going to leave the mod uninstalled for now, and try to reinstall it once I have completed this quest line and see if it goes back to normal.

18 hours ago, anudegamer said:

everytime I save the game I CTD. Quicksave, regular save, autosave whatever. 

I had this bug months back after numerous AAF upgrades. As i recall, it was an issue with an incomplete (or messed up) AAF upgrade. Uninstalling all (AAF related), manually cleaning AAF from save and re-installing AAF fixed it. That was long ago though. I'm about to start testing all the new AAF stuff in FO4 this weekend. (fingers crossed)

So far so good. I still think I'm too script heavy because things are wonky occasionally, but working as intended for the most part. Man those brothel raids are heavy!

Here's one that's weirding me out. Start up a new game, go about my business. Get about setting up my brothel and the first time I talk to the madam I get a quest for "advertising" which I have no intention of doing. That's WITH madam radiant quests turned OFF. She refuses to let me set prices or anything else and nothing, short of a good beating, has her changing her mind.

So, uninstall, clean and reinstall and it works right. Every single time. Mind you, I had nothing of brothels running other than the mods loaded and I turned radiant quests off as soon as I set everything up either right before or right after exiting the vault. (Tried both ways) I HAVE to load it up, then uninstall, clean and reinstall/reload.

I've been watching this thread but haven't heard any other complaints about it. Not sure if that's because my install is borked or others just aren't trying to turn radiant quests off, but it's got me vexed.

Any insight is appreciated!

(The beating didn't help either. Just pissed everyone else off . . .)

On 7/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, tch65721 said:

Everything proceeds as it should right up until AAF starts the “Gathering” phase where it seems to get stuck.

Well, sh*t. I'm getting this with all solicitations.  EDIT: after a couple reloads of the game things seem to be working. but i do get this same issue^