[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

That's exactly what happened to me. At first it worked perfectlym but now anytime I try to activate it I get the text above.

And I wonder, since WHEN exactly this became "broken and unsupported"? The latest update was on the 11th of january.

And when I sent the screenshot, it still didn't had the "broken" thing in the text.

"...since WHEN exactly this became "broken and unsupported"?..."  Don't know - just got back into FO4 after a long hiatus. Well, it's a shame - I believe it's a mod with a lot of potential and could be quite fun. But if the author Flashy has moved on to another mod, i.e. "Crime and Punishment", that's cool. At least take down the DL files and have CPU (or another Admin) make the page red so that the unsuspecting (myself) doesn't go through all the BS of - in my case - clearing out Sanctuary (a LOT of work), then building - only to find it's fucked up with no fix in sight.  Bummer...

17 hours ago, C5Kev said:

"...since WHEN exactly this became "broken and unsupported"?..."  Don't know - just got back into FO4 after a long hiatus. Well, it's a shame - I believe it's a mod with a lot of potential and could be quite fun. But if the author Flashy has moved on to another mod, i.e. "Crime and Punishment", that's cool. At least take down the DL files and have CPU (or another Admin) make the page red so that the unsuspecting (myself) doesn't go through all the BS of - in my case - clearing out Sanctuary (a LOT of work), then building - only to find it's fucked up with no fix in sight.  Bummer...

Now I have lot of slaves with nothing to do, I've enslaved NPCs only with the purpose to make them work at the brothels.

And I even made an entire settlement a giant brothel, but now all that work has been done for nothing.

I kinda hope that someone takes this mod and manages to "save it" so I won't lose all the things I did.

The. Mod. Is. Broken.

PLAYERS: GO DOWNLOAD HOOKERS OF THE COMMONWEALTH SETTLEMENT EDITION. It is a good stand in for this mod, if you also have a bunch of AAF and RSE mods on top. The hookers from that mod will dance, and pose on carpets, and you can activate a sex scene with them using any myriad of other sex mods from this site. It also works well with 'almost' all mods on this site. (I say almost because I havn't tried them all. But I use all of flashys current mods, on an AAF, CBBE/TWB set-up with nearly every animation pack. Over 200 hours and I've crashed 3-4 times, maybe 6 tops.

P.S= Thank you FLashyJ for all of your extremely hard work. Some of your earlier mods, and the current RSE basics set-up have provided me and my beau countless hours of entertainment from a game we thought had run dry years ago. You are a scripting legend among the community. Really looking forward to how C&P will turn out. Already love it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 6:29 AM, Guest said:

What I don't get is, what part of my statement, "don't use this mod - its irreparably broken, will cause massive CTDs and will never be fixed" is incomprehensible?

At some point this has to sink in, right?

Yes... I didn't keep a copy so that I can uninstall it (long story) and now I see that..  Um did Flashy leave?  Don't tell me he died.  If he did we need a memorial 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:53 AM, K-aW-tEk said:

The. Mod. Is. Broken.

PLAYERS: GO DOWNLOAD HOOKERS OF THE COMMONWEALTH SETTLEMENT EDITION. It is a good stand in for this mod, if you also have a bunch of AAF and RSE mods on top. The hookers from that mod will dance, and pose on carpets, and you can activate a sex scene with them using any myriad of other sex mods from this site. It also works well with 'almost' all mods on this site. (I say almost because I havn't tried them all. But I use all of flashys current mods, on an AAF, CBBE/TWB set-up with nearly every animation pack. Over 200 hours and I've crashed 3-4 times, maybe 6 tops.

P.S= Thank you FLashyJ for all of your extremely hard work. Some of your earlier mods, and the current RSE basics set-up have provided me and my beau countless hours of entertainment from a game we thought had run dry years ago. You are a scripting legend among the community. Really looking forward to how C&P will turn out. Already love it.

For sure.  That's why I won't try C&P.  Don't know when it'll break and there's no support.  He should of stuck and refined RSE.

36 minutes ago, Loogie said:

Would the RSE I version of  this mod not be a good stand-in?

if you insist on using it I would recommend only having it active in settlement as it can pick ANY npc from anywhere for a sex scene. But ultimately it will cause more issues and end up being a pain.  if your looking for a Hooker Play through then I Highly recommend "Hardship"  found here: 

AND 

I have both Just Business and Beggar Whore. I'm just trying to find a mod to build a decent brothel.  AAF prostitution allows for it, but without the rugs you can't assign the girls to jobs properly.

12 minutes ago, Loogie said:

I have both Just Business and Beggar Whore. I'm just trying to find a mod to build a decent brothel.  AAF prostitution allows for it, but without the rugs you can't assign the girls to jobs properly.

At some point in an expansion I'll probably add the option to start pimping to Hardship, cause it's something I want too.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone still have links to an older version of this mod or the files? I know the mod has been broken for sometime, but there isn't any other mod like it that I can find. AAF Prostitution doesn't really work, and HOTC does not allow me to independently hire my own whores.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, fozzynxs said:

Hello all,

I've tried to setup a brothel but the madam rug has disapaered from the workshop menu. Is anyone can help me?

The second strange point is that in MCM menu all items looks like variables (ie $RSE_BROTHEL_...)

Thanks in advance

Don’t use this mod, man. It is broken and abandoned by the author. In addition the bugs you’ve already seen, it will eventually corrupt your game save. Your best bet is to uninstall this mod and roll back to a save that was made prior to installing.

• 2 months later...

Joining a bit late to the party, but just had to confirm what everyone is saying with my own eyes (since I really love the mod, when it works).

RSE Brothels will eventually make you CTD on save without miss. Even if you haven't interacted with the mod at all; no Workshop items built from the mod, no rings, no anything. It will CTD on save. You can bypass this by loading the save twice, but just removing the mod and cleaning the save fixed that for me. I don't know if this just borked my save from now on and the effects will screw me up later, but just removing this mod and cleaning I can save from the same save game that would CTD before.

• 3 months later...

Man that sucks. I made a brothel at Sanctuary and in a quite awesome place close to a bar. Literally useful.

What other mods can compensate for this in making a brothel? Durr?

EDIT
Mad because i was creating the brothel and felt really good about it until i saw comments saying you will lose your virginity to CTD's. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Soulshout said:

Man that sucks. I made a brothel at Sanctuary and in a quite awesome place close to a bar. Literally useful.

What other mods can compensate for this in making a brothel? Durr?

EDIT
Mad because i was creating the brothel and felt really good about it until i saw comments saying you will lose your virginity to CTD's. Sorry.

AAF Prostitution does a similar thing without the CTDs (or at least I haven't encountered any CTDs caused by it yet)

Ok, I played again fallout 4 for a week, with lot of mods, including this one...

About RSE brothel... I suceed to built a big shack, to place some things, to recruit a madam and two whores.... and that's all.

Nothing happens, the madam proposes no quest, no clients, so no interactions...

the whores get back their settlers outfit...

I given the hooker and sollication rings to the whores, and my companions, nothing occurs.

The sollicitation ring works.

what I miss ? 

27 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I played again fallout 4 for a week, with lot of mods, including this one...

About RSE brothel... I suceed to built a big shack, to place some things, to recruit a madam and two whores.... and that's all.

Nothing happens, the madam proposes no quest, no clients, so no interactions...

the whores get back their settlers outfit...

I given the hooker and sollication rings to the whores, and my companions, nothing occurs.

The sollicitation ring works.

what I miss ? 

You missed the part in the mod title saying its broken, unsupported and do not install.

On 5/16/2021 at 7:18 PM, Delzaron said:

what I miss ? 

As a matter of fact, the thing mainly only runs on certain surfaces // 130 -138 // and ... is a standalone creation. If all the requirements are given ... come the waiting events,

However, it is sensitive to interference with other programs ...

He works for me / me. Maybe ... even too well ... at least sometimes.

** oh ... and of course sequence demanding.

The AAF Prostitution and the DD slightly overwrites and makes it interesting ....

Maybe try using .... Many people seem to like it.

Looks like ... the classics are missing.

FP_RSE.  unsupported

AAF RSE v4.0 (10-28-2018). 

AAF_RSEE_Vol4_Brothels (v3.7). May 4, 2019

----------------------------------------------------------

Ami azt illeti a dolog elsősorban csak bizonyos felületeken // 130 -138// fut és... önálló alkotás. Ha minden követelmény adott... jönnek a vár események, Nyilván... telepítési sorrend igényes! 

Azonban, érzékeny más műsorok zavarására... Talán az én hibám, amiért nem akartam 2-300 órát egy küldetés kifuttatására fordítani és inkább amolyan mellékesként csöpögött. Azonban ezek örökké vannak és ha több telephelyen éles... eléggé felizgató ha a játék nem eszi a megfelelő instrukciókat. 

Szóval...

Nálam/nekem dolgozik.  Talán... még túl jól is... legalább is időnként. (néha vannak aggályok, de melyik küldetést adó cuccal nincs..? hmm..?)

Talán próbáld meg a ... használatát. Úgy tűnik, sokaknak tetszik. Valójában eléggé nehéz cuccos. Komoly agyi ténykedést és rengeteg türelmet igényel és... nincs lefordítva.