[AAF] RSE II: Genelevler - Desteklenmiyor ve Bozuk - Yüklemeyin

[AAF] RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution (01/10/20)

View File

Brothels.png.65ed500691181e38e6b324bc00c2c79a.png

Allows you to build functioning brothels in your settlements and to be a wandering prostitute. More detailed information will follow...

Requirements:

This mod *requires* the RSE II Resources ESM v0.9+ file to be installed in your game.

A functioning installation of AAF.

MCM -> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497

Installation:

Make sure your F4SE is up to date and functional!

Make sure AAF is up to date and functional!

Make sure you can use the MCM via the pause/load/save menu!

Install this mod with whatever mod manager you use or manually, if you are inclined!

Play away!

LEGAL:

The source code is provided for you to make personal changes, should you wish to. It is not provided for you to alter, compile and redistribute your own version of the mod. The mod, Brothels and Prostitution for RSE II is only allowed to be hosted and downloaded from Lover's Lab, under my specific user account.

Simple Settlement Brothels & Brothel Attacks Module

This is fairly simple.

You build a safe, a hooker rug, a security guard rug and a madame's station in a settlement.

Assign a settler to be your madame. She'll go to her station. Through her, you can set prices, access her wardrobe, buy medical supplies (she functions as a doctor vendor) and inquire as to the state of your settlement brothel. More than this, each settlement madame can give the player radiant quests! There are seven different radiant quests coded into this mod.

Hookers, you dont HAVE to dock them to their rugs - they are there just so you CAN lock a hooker in place, if you wish to. To turn a settler into a hooker, simply craft a HOOKER RING at the chem station and then give it to a settler. It must be EQUIPPED! When you equip it, you will get a message that this settler is now a prostitute. Conversely, removing it, turns them back into a settler, and you receive a notice about that as well.

Settlers and you may take advantage of these hooker's services. By refining your MCM settings for prostitutes, you can have them farming during the day and hooking all night long. Dual income!

Security rugs: each NPC assigned as a guard can use up to three rugs. As your brothel grows in size, your madame will start asking for more security. Simply add more rugs and assign new settlers to them, if you need to.

Now... there is a ring in the chem station called a BROTHEL BLOCKER RING. You give this to ANY NPC you do not wish to be a client of your hookers. Immersion says you give one to your madame and to your guards, but that is up to you.

Thats about it in a nutshell for starting up a settlement brothel.

Be warned though! As your brothel grows, it may become a target for settlement attacks via my custom settlement brothel attack script. Functionally, its similar to regular settlement attacks, but you can set waves and relative strength of the attackers. If you lose to them, they take your safe and two of your hookers. These hookers are non-recoverable! NOTE: NEVER EVER ASSIGN A COMPANION NPC TO BE A HOOKER FOR THIS REASON ALONE! Seriously, if you do, and lose a brothel raid, they are deleted from the gameworld. Not moved, not killed, deleted... fair warning given.

Screens

ScreenShot2250.png.0b294a1c3720594ea2f4d5a74731e5e6.pngScreenShot2264.png.735b5e3f73e8212f728bae2530d6e0fd.png

ScreenShot2253.png.d1918e25e1e2c1a874448704e648744c.pngScreenShot2270.png.bad862ad17765676e62551c45678e785.png

ScreenShot2263.png.0e5678159c72f3b4acc85c326368607b.png

ScreenShot2707.png.b7a992a584058d6d9f1008c638ee5ffb.pngScreenShot2717.png.d5cdf40356b023ea8692a23209e6e853.png

I realize there is no information here on how this mod works. You'll have to excuse me while I refresh myself on how everything works in it. I haven't looked at this code since December 20th, 2018, so exactly seven months ago. I have the basics memorized for sure, but there are nuances to this mod that need me to dig into the code and hash through all of the functions, which is not a simple thing to do...

But, if you were a user of RSE Elements Vol.4 - Brothels, this is the same mod, simply ported to use RSE II's keywords and blocking systems, but in all other respects, it is the same mod, with the same functions. And I know there are many people here who used that mod quite a lot and can probably help out with things, should I miss anything.

I will fill out the three sections above as I dig into them.

2 minutes ago, sillybear said:

Prostitutes  \o/   \o/   \o/

second most exciting thing to happen today!

I wonder, can you make creatures into prostitutes?

"Welcome fellow commonwelth residents, have you ever wanted to get frisky with a bloatfly or deathclaw?  well now is your chance"

I'm not into those sorts of aberrant fetishes and tend to not cater to the crowd that is. I'm about realism and immersion, not deviant, bestial perversions.

So, lol, that would be a hard no.

Setting up a simple settlement brothel instructions are available at the top of the thread now.

EDIT: Screenshots added.

And I am aware that there could be some outstanding issues from the Elements build that exist in this version. However, it is the ONLY mod I am actively working on, so all bug fixes will be handled directly, since it has my full attention. But the truth is, this mod is mostly bug free as is - it was the one I spent the most time on during the Elements days, so I don't anticipate having to spent too much time fixing things in this one.

I’m really looking forward to giving the RSEII version of this mod a go. I tried the RSE Elements version without much success. The two big issues I faced were:

1) the RSEE: Brothels addition to the workshop menu seemed to overwrite the RSEII: Advanced Needs addition.

2) the actual prostitution wasn’t working for me. I could build everything (furniture, rug, rings, radio beacon, safe), I could assign settlers as guards, madams and hookers. But clients never showed up to the settlement (yes the beacon was built and turned on). Also the Solicitation ring didn’t seem to work for me. I tried both using the timer and hotkey, but no luck.

Hopefully this new version that is built for the RSEII framework will resolve my issues.

Player Prostitution, in this build of the mod for RSE II, not using the timer, not using the ring - I always prefer the hotkey method.

ScreenShot758.png.dbf6dd0a7c2e8004895de0fc7ada04e9.pngScreenShot759.png.73d900f4e1344bbe74705744eea3a137.png

ScreenShot760.png.8d646671846d3ea47a6d5e3db8060d01.pngScreenShot761.png.95746d30178487a48afe77057c91cc8b.png

ScreenShot762.png.10cd06e4bcb3ce502b53da2984a6d6b9.pngScreenShot763.png.6f01a30b88dcc3573bafcd888f89078f.png

ScreenShot764.png.a7cefa9fb015499e407ccca594764f25.png

I'll look into this build menu thing next...

Ah, wait... you were talking about the Public Brothel, not prostitution. Terminology here is everything. ?

Prostitution is what the player does.

So... remember I mentioned in our PM, you need to choose a settlement that is known to be surrounded by bad guys (human, ghoul and SM). Some settlements are bad locations because there is noone around to pull into the settlement. Try doing it at the one near diamond city, Hangmans Alley. You'll get LOADS of clients.

7 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ah, wait... you were talking about the Public Brothel, not prostitution. Terminology here is everything. ?

Prostitution is what the player does.

So... remember I mentioned in our PM, you need to choose a settlement that is known to be surrounded by bad guys (human, ghoul and SM). Some settlements are bad locations because there is noone around to pull into the settlement. Try doing it at the one near diamond city, Hangmans Alley. You'll get LOADS of clients.

I see, yes that makes sense. I had erroneously assumed the mod would spawn in npcs every so often to act as clients. My test brothel was Starlight Drive In btw, so yes it was a pretty isolated location. When I get time to test this version I’ll be sure to chose a better location.

If you’re taking suggestions for features to possibly add (assuming they’re not already in). What do you think of being able to set prices based to the type of services rendered?

example:

Oral - 5 caps

Intercourse - 10 caps

Three way - 20 caps

9 minutes ago, Number24 said:

I see, yes that makes sense. I had erroneously assumed the mod would spawn in npcs every so often to act as clients. My test brothel was Starlight Drive In btw, so yes it was a pretty isolated location. When I get time to test this version I’ll be sure to chose a better location.

If you’re taking suggestions for features to possibly add (assuming they’re not already in). What do you think of being able to set prices based to the type of services rendered?

example:

Oral - 5 caps

Intercourse - 10 caps

Three way - 20 caps

i think you will find the RPG elements of this mod allow for price variations. AND you can change pricing via talking to your madame AND also in the MCM.

And remember, the more clients you personally fuck, the higher your hooker level gets and the more your hookers can charge. Plus those magazines! Collect those and the price increases again! And... when you hit certain levels, you get little pointers/tips that tell you how to make the pricing your hookers charge get even higher! ;)

And yeah, Starlight Drivein would not be my first choice, although it seems like it would be the BEST choice, since its got so large a build area.

Maybe I'll do some sorcery later, once all of the bugs are ironed out that spawns clients rather than pulling them from the surrounding area.

1 hour ago, Number24 said:

I’m really looking forward to giving the RSEII version of this mod a go. I tried the RSE Elements version without much success. The two big issues I faced were:

1) the RSEE: Brothels addition to the workshop menu seemed to overwrite the RSEII: Advanced Needs addition.

Which menu is disappearing? The toilets menu?

13 minutes ago, Number24 said:

Yes it was the toilets menu that disappeared for me.

Nope. Thats working fine for me too in RSE II Brothels.

ScreenShot765.png.5a37846c2c0951956d5901f8569bcbee.pngScreenShot766.png.e28020859df8f59654e79502ff9c658a.png

Furthermore, went in to make sure the Active Settlement Brothel was working - the thing you tried at Starlight.

ScreenShot768.png.7509d4caf8a4a8e325a1216c6d1c4ee9.pngScreenShot770.png.719e099454bc0a3171b3d1b2f100d73f.png

ScreenShot771.png.9070334bab2cbc118164d36d75003d4e.pngScreenShot774.png.0a7bd95663a818a14e4856e21af7af3c.png

Why she didn't use the bed, I'll never know. Still... it pulled in like 12 raiders and gunners, so its working too.

So everyone knows, I am prepping an update now to v1.1.

I have added new scene settings to the AAF calls to enforce furniture for prostitutes, plus some other small tweaks and changes. Notably, ensuring there are no references to RSE Elements in it. Also adding an auto-updater to it, since I forgot to do that before deploying v1.0.

I am still using  the old RSEE  brothels and solicitation and it works flawlessly, has been for a long time. Never had the problems Number24 talks about. With one exception, I remember there was a problem with Advanced Needs and the solution was to use the lighter version over at Nexus, which I did, and both mods have since worked perfectly. Guess I am missing out on the toilet parts, but I am not really to bothered about that. Currently using RSE E vol.2 v1.9, RSE II R ESM v0.5b, RSE II RS v1.8, RSE II WR 1.0, RSEE vol3 v3.4, RSEE vol4 v3.7 and RSEE vol7 v1.7. Considering everything actually works, I think I will delay the upgrades for the next build.

Thanks again for your tireless amazing work, Flashy, you really have improved this game for a lot of people for a long time.

Thanks mate! Means a lot! RSE has been a labour of love for almost two years now... its amazing to me, 1) that Im still interested in supporting and growing the IP, but more so, 2) that people still find it relevant and a must-have to play with.

And Im glad that you've not been plagued with the RSE:E issues that a lot of people were reporting. But then, you've got the Karma mod installed and that solved most problems anyways.

Really, Im bummed out that I can only like your post one time! LOL! :D

v1.1 is now available to download

Simply removes all reference to RSE Elements, tweaks some AAF calls to enforce furniture use, if furniture is found within scan radius and also to add an auto-update function.

Nice to see this one again. It was really fun to build the brothels in the elements version.

Will there be any way to limit what kind of actors visit the brothels? I used to build one in Hangmans Alley in the elements version and it seemed to attract lot of super mutants, as there was plenty of those around the area. If the search area was large enough even Fist from Trinity Tower showed up at the brothel.

It would be neat to be able to limit it to humans: Raiders, DC guards, wandering BoS patrols, etc...