LongDukDong

TAMAGO / HIYOKO MASTER SET

ūüĆ쬆:cool:¬†FOR THOSE THAT LOVE THE SUNNY BEACHES :cool: ūüĆě

ūüćĻ¬†ūü••¬†OF THE CROWNING ISLES ūü••ūüćĻ

Today, I made a very quick mod.  A simple patch of sorts for those who are also playing the LoversCrowningIsles Quest/Campaign mod.  And obviously a patch that assumes/requires that you are venturing into Crowning Isles and attending S.O.A.P.

Within the classic Lovers saga known as the CrowningIsles, there is a point where the player is tasked to become pregnant using a non-Tamago set of conditions. But given the resulting offspring, that would be understood.  But since there could be issues between the two mods, this simple patch attaches new dialog and dialog conditions to LoversCrowningIsles which would temporarily prevent this CrowningIsles quest from proceeding unless the player is not pregnant or no longer pregnant.

It is in this feature's download section of course... small as it may be.

So, I got an issue, and I cant really put my finger on what the cause may be.

I recently switched from the previous version of Tamago/Hiyoko to this one, figuring

I'd run into less issues late game if I had a version actively worked on, and while it works

fine, the game seems to suddenly corrupt my save games, crashing the game before the 

loading bar even reaches 1%, I cant really see why, but it seems to happen every time I do

something with Cherry from Bravil Underground.

I've noticed theres a bug with the entire questline for Bravil Underground which makes the

quests uncompletable due to the quest npcs simply acting like slaves rather than a quest slave,

however, I've found that this can be fixed by releasing the slave, then enslaving them again

before training them to the point where the quest normally would "complete" and then releasing

them again to get the dialog that basically shows you've completed their training.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing the game to no longer load?

I've been trying different things, such as saving every few training sessions then closing

the game down and reloading to check when it happens, however when the save

game gets to the point of refusing to load the latest save, most of the recent saves

that worked previously suddenly also crashes the game on loading.

The game itself has yet to crash whilst I play, all crashes happens on loading a save game.

Heres my mod list;

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  x117race.esm
07  AIRrace Evy x110.esp
08  MBP x110 race.esp
09  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
0A  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0B  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0E  Redecoration.esp
0F  Real_Mannequin.esp
10  Gorangas Economy System.esp
11  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
12  MigMiscellanea.esp  [Version 1.9.1]
13  DLCHorseArmor.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
17  DLCVileLair.esp
18  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
19  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1A  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
1C  StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen.esp
1E  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1F  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
20  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
21  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
22  DLCFrostcrag.esp
23  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
24  Knights.esp
25  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
26  Safe Traveling NPC.esp
++  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
27  LoversTamagoClub.esp
28  HiyokoGenerator.esp
29  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
2A  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
2B  TamagoSetBody.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
2E  LoversRaperS.esp
2F  LoversJoburg.esp
30  LoversBed.esp
31  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
32  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
33  LoversCreature.esp
34  LoversMagic.esp
35  LoversLight.esp
36  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
37  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
38  LoversHiyokoShooterParentage.esp
39  PlayerClothingReplacer.esp
3A  Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
3B  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
3C  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
3D  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
3E  MidasSpells.esp
3F  OblivionReloaded.esp
40  ClaimThatInterior.esp
41  SetBody.esp
42  Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
43  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
49  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
4A  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
4C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
4D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
4E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
50  VailenaRace.esp
51  VailenaCompanionValeria.esp
52  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
53  Better Looking Redguards v2.esp
54  SlaverHouse.esp
55  ExtraGirls.esp
56  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
57  Myserious Bear's Epic Necromancy.esp
58  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
59  Millstone_Farm.esp
5A  LoversMB2.esp
5B  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5C  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Glancing only this time (it's late and I need sleep...).....

First off, x117race.esm should be right below Beautiful People and before Lovers.esm. 

You got Races at the top of the ESP list when they need to be at the bottom with the other Beautiful People, a general rule.  Your first esps would actually be the unofficial patches afterall.

For the Tamago set, the old HGGF patch is no longer needed, and my new version of Hiyoko Shooter no longer needs the parentage patch.  And house mods and overhauls need to be placed before Tamago. Clothing and items are also generally up high and load before Tamago. 

Setbody is fine though, and animation mods like Growlf's is properly placed fine too. 

My signature has a bright yellow link which should take you to a LOVERS help Topic. And within that topic is a recommended mod load order list.  Trust me, that it comes in handy big time.  Besides a list of modules, it shows locations where you put "HOMES", "ITEMS", "OVERHAULS" in general, or specific ones in order.

Hm..... Cute Elves and Chocolate Elves...   Planning on a trip to the Crowning Isles?  The original thread doesn't mention that these two are needed as well ;)

Oh, and a system as extensive as Tamago/Hiyoko and how it handles comprehensive data lists and arrays.... it is recommended that changes would require fresh saves.  Granted, I played CrowningIsles and then installed Tamago for a test and ran into no problems, but doing a change of a Tamago system with another would cause issues as there was more added scriptwise.

Edited by LongDukDong
56 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Glancing only this time (it's late and I need sleep...).....

First off, x117race.esm should be right below Beautiful People and before Lovers.esm. 

You got Races at the top of the ESP list when they need to be at the bottom with the other Beautiful People, a general rule.  Your first esps would actually be the unofficial patches afterall.

For the Tamago set, the old HGGF patch is no longer needed, and my new version of Hiyoko Shooter no longer needs the parentage patch.  And house mods and overhauls need to be placed before Tamago. Clothing and items are also generally up high and load before Tamago. 

Setbody is fine though, and animation mods like Growlf's is properly placed fine too. 

My signature has a bright yellow link which should take you to a LOVERS help Topic. And within that topic is a recommended mod load order list.  Trust me, that it comes in handy big time.  Besides a list of modules, it shows locations where you put "HOMES", "ITEMS", "OVERHAULS" in general, or specific ones in order.

Hm..... Cute Elves and Chocolate Elves...   Planning on a trip to the Crowning Isles?  The original thread doesn't mention that these two are needed as well ;)

Oh, and a system as extensive as Tamago/Hiyoko and how it handles comprehensive data lists and arrays.... it is recommended that changes would require fresh saves.  Granted, I played CrowningIsles and then installed Tamago for a test and ran into no problems, but doing a change of a Tamago system with another would cause issues as there was more added scriptwise.

I think I went out of my way not to use Crowning Isles, if I remember correctly that mod is mainly for people wanting to watch their female character getting fucked?

The race mods are mostly from the mega pack that was around on here a few years ago, so I just grabbed them all and installed them. I've removed a few of the mods I had before and moved the current mods around. I've followed the thread for setting up the mods as closely as possible and it should mostly be fine.

I'll give it another look in the future, I was simply wondering if anyone had an idea why the save games would suddenly go from being able to load to crashing the game before even loading past the first %.

I figured it might have had something to do with the game crashing when anyone tried to pop out a Hiyoko, but, after loading an earlier save and waiting around for ages with no crashes and no further save corruptions I figured that wouldnt be it, as the save games should've been unloadable by that point.

As I said, I'm removing some mods and seeing how it'll go, currently I'm just trying to pass time since I'm starting a new job soon and I'm going out of my mind with boredom ^^