Hey, 

I did read the yellow link. I was probably mistaken, since you've put a few load order suggestions in your post, but I saw a post where you tested BOSS and only saw two or three mods that didn't get sorted correctly so I wen't mostly with what Boss suggested. There's about 18 mods in my list that BOSS doesn't recognize, relatively sorted. Ring of Mara is supposed to be a marriage mod so to speak but it doesn't do much. At the bottom because it's standalone. 

Moved the other lovers files as you suggested. Thanks again for the advice. If a mod works without causing CTD or some other problem I tend to move on and forget about it. That's the reason some mods are active that shouldn't be like the Hiyokogeneratorcreature.esp. Disabled the creatures mod awhile back but forgot I had a supplemental mod for it. THe LVSSP_Creatures added dialogue to the creature sex which I also need to get around to removing but yeah, it's old. I wasn't sure if the Master Set Hiyoko/Tamago files included some of the other old Lovers files so I went through and downloaded some that I liked which seemed to be missing. 

Finally, I've installed just about any mod that adds utility to or expands on the game. As long as there's nothing in the description that states there are bugs or that it'll conflict with something else I have installed I'll download it (If interesting.) So I'm not huge on the quest mods though. If someone were to mod in animations to enchanting, the ability to start a business or an in game building mod for example. 

Isn't Ring of Mara the Lovers ring of Mara?

No LoversMod below

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Now that you mention it, yup. I forgot Ring of Mara was Lovers. 

Hi all, I have been wondering something an .esp HiyokoGenerator I think, needs x117race and Modular Beatiful people to work. I have OCOV2 and didnt want that 2 to be active, so I create dummies (fake .esp). Will it work or I need those in order to actually generate "childs"?

I have been playing, but to be honest havent seen a child birth, nor payed much attention to the procreation thing, but this is something I have been wondering, in my club settings there are 0 so far.

5 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

Hi all, I have been wondering something an .esp HiyokoGenerator I think, needs x117race and Modular Beatiful people to work. I have OCOV2 and didnt want that 2 to be active, so I create dummies (fake .esp). Will it work or I need those in order to actually generate "childs"?

I have been playing, but to be honest havent seen a child birth, nor payed much attention to the procreation thing, but this is something I have been wondering, in my club settings there are 0 so far.

Read post 1

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, one that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and one that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

Unpack the HiyokoClub v1_10_r40_LDD.zip  and you will find  a folder with the  no-MBP / x117  version. ( folder name : HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)

And if you want to use the OMods use the No x117 version.

You can not use the x117/ MBP version  with  dummy files for the Modular Beatiful people.esm ! The game will crash when a child is born !

When the first child is born you get a message  that you should not change your loading order from now on, otherwise your game will crash. ( or you have children without head or hair )

And your children:  Are you female ? And has sex with male NPCs ?

If you are male have you sex with female NPCs?

And if you want to see NPC-NPC children you need a Mod  that NPC fuck NPC.

e.g Joburg.  Or your companion can be raped with Lovers Rapers.  Or you have slaves ( LoversSlaveTrade ) and you train your slaves with a Trainer or other slaves, or you  prostitute the slave. . . .   No Sex no children.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Read post 1

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, one that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and one that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

Unpack the HiyokoClub v1_10_r40_LDD.zip  and you will find  a folder with the  no-MBP / x117  version. ( folder name : HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)

And if you want to use the OMods use the No x117 version.

You can not use the x117/ MBP version  with  dummy files for the Modular Beatiful people.esm ! The game will crash when a child is born !

When the first child is born you get a message  that you should not change your loading order from now on, otherwise your game will crash. ( or you have children without head or hair )

And your children:  Are you female ? And has sex with male NPCs ?

If you are male have you sex with female NPCs?

And if you want to see NPC-NPC children you need a Mod  that NPC fuck NPC.

e.g Joburg.  Or your companion can be raped with Lovers Rapers.  Or you have slaves ( LoversSlaveTrade ) and you train your slaves with a Trainer or other slaves, or you  prostitute the slave. . . .   No Sex no children.

Yep you are right, I have read about versions, but I havent found where or which were, thanks. And good to know, so far none had kids xD, so hadnt any crash because of that, will correct it now xD.

Me: Male, I have LAPF, Loversrape, Loverslavetrade and Plunder (that I think is making all npcs & bandits sexually active).

I really apriciate your replies, they have been really usefull thanks. Really thank you.

Some  female NPCs will not get children. If you fuck a respawning Bandit  she will respawn after 3 days ( replaced by a new Bandit)  before she can give birth to a child.

The Tamago ini: If you have not changed the Tamago ini a female ( Player or NPC) will be fertile for one day every 7 days. So if you fuck many NPCs the chance is high to impregnate a NPC.  Much higher than with a natural 28 day mensturation cycle.

But if you still get no children check your load order and game installations.

Load order (The minimum you have to have)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm ( if you have it )

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp ( optional)

HiyokoGenerator.esp

( HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp if you use Lovers creatures and want creature children . Human women give birth to animals )

Lovers Mods:  see my exaple load order.

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp ( if you use it )

at the end of your load order

------------------------

Oblivion installation ( yes wrong installation can mess up Lovers ) , example load order , ...

See

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

I might be new to this mod, but, I feel like it could use some more explanations.

What mod does: Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

How: No clue.

I keep on getting a bunch of sperm items in my inventory, What is there purpose?
I got a womb that tells me my current state, is that all?

Am I supposed to combine the two?

How do I keep things "alive"?

Is there just random RNG chance of success?

Would love if someone could explain that to me, would be nice if it could be included into the main file as SPOILER description or just a read me.

1 hour ago, HEFTW said:

I might be new to this mod, but, I feel like it could use some more explanations.

What mod does: Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

How: No clue.

I keep on getting a bunch of sperm items in my inventory, What is there purpose?
I got a womb that tells me my current state, is that all?

Am I supposed to combine the two?

How do I keep things "alive"?

Is there just random RNG chance of success?

Would love if someone could explain that to me, would be nice if it could be included into the main file as SPOILER description or just a read me.

You install it and it works.

If your load order is

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm  ( womb, Menstrual Cycle )
HiyokoClub.esm   ( base child creation )

LoversTamagoClub.esp  ( the link between Lovers sex and Tamago Pregnancy system )

HiyokoGenerator.esp      ( the final child creation that is placed in game )

( HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp if you use Lovers creatures and want creature children . Human women give birth to animals.  Ceature child creation )

Lovers Mods:  see my exaple load order.

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp ( if you use it )

at the end of your load order

----------------------

Tamago esm add womb, Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

LoversTamagoClub.esp add spern during Lovers Sex to the NPC or player.

Hiyoko  handels the Pregnancy ( create a child )

In the TamagoClub.ini ( Oblivion\data\ini  folder ) you can set Menstrual Cycle and the success chance, Lifespan of sperm and ovum,...

There should be a readme in the download file that that explains all settings.  But most things are also clearly explained in the ini.

And you can set if only the female Player or all female NPC can be Pregnant.

The Live span of children ( and some other settings ) can be set in game with  the spell  "HiyokoClub Settings" ( or in the HiyokoClub.ini )

All you have to do is have Sex.  As in real life, everything happens automatically.

Once a month  a female will have  ovum (  in your inventory were  you also see the womb )  and if you have sperm  a few hours later you have a Fertilized Ovum. ( and  days, months later Embryo, Fetus ) And also the birth happens without you have to do something.

############

!! !  After you have the first child in game you can not change your load order ! No new Mod , no deactivate/delete Mod ! Or you mess up all the children in game ( maybe no head, eyes, hair  or wrong body textures ) .  Only if you do not use any race Mods and no Vanilla race Mod addon, overhaul, hair and eyes addon,...   you can change the load order.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

HiyokoClub.esm   ( base child creation )

As usual you come to my rescue, thanks for the quick reply fejeena!

Odd, the file said you only needed the OBSE and Oblivion.
After installing the OMOD I only got the Hiyokogenerator.esp file.

You don't happen to know where I can find the missing file?

Here in the master set you get  ( I only downloaded the zip  not the OMod )  If you download the x117 version you need MBP and x117Race  ( about 10+ more esm and esp )

Use the "no x117" OMod or the zip and install the "No-MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp "

In the zip are:

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm  

LoversTamagoClub.esp 

HiyokoGenerator.esp  ( two versions,  MBP/x117  and vanilla )

The Lovers files are LAPF  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCratures if you want sex with Creatures   https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

LoversCreatures.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ( must overwrite the LAPF version )
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ( must overwrite the LAPF version )

Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother  for creating creatures children.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

Hi all, it's me again. Thanks for your support so far, thanks again fejeena for your answers and for your post rewarding load order.

So, I managed to have child's around, but their hairs are funny, I got a bald girl and it's driving me nuts, I have read hiyokos txt, and there seems to be a console command to change hair from 2 random to 1 same as parents.

>short a3hg.Hair 1 to change variables in game, I use the command in console but nothing happens and consoles says something about it being wrong

Sorry don't know anything about the command.

But if you can change it , it doesn't affect existing children, only new ones.  The bald hair is in your game save, and the girl will always have bald hair.

Test new children and see if they have your hair ( mother/father hair )

Is there away to lower the days cycle and the pregnancy cycle with out braking Tamago?

Every time I try it gives me an error to change it back.

It is better to use the reset function  in Tamgo (tamgo spell in game) but it works without it. But the player should not be pregnant when you do it.

You change the Tamago ini ( Oblivion/data/ini  folder )

See post 36  and 41

Not sure if LongDukDong added a warning message when you change the ini.

In the Tamago version I use I don't get a message. ( Maybe if I use wrong settings in the ini ? )

I can change the ini (when I am not pregnant) and the Menstrual cycle change.

Normaly after the ini change you reset the  Menstrual cycle in game with the Tamgo spell. But it works without it. Maybe some pregnant NPCs will get Miscarriage.

Only if I change the load order I get a error message to change back the load order . If you do not do it you have to reset Tamago and Hiyoko with the spells in game and "kill" all children (Hijoko spell) and reset the cycle (Tamago spell).